My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd started what I always felt was the expected blowjob, a while before Sean made me come for the second time, but he didn't seem to want me to continue. He just rolled me onto my back and asked me - no, told me, to spread my legs. It didn't seem to occur to either of us to fuss with condoms. I assumed that Sean had been faithful to Tara, as I had - until now - with Graham, and anyway, I was on the Pill.

I don't know whether Sean was any bigger than Graham, but it certainly felt like that, the way he stretched me and filled me up. Maybe it was just that I was a little tighter, a little more tense, because this was my first new lover in over ten years. Whatever, I was getting a mix of sensations and emotions; the delicious friction on the walls of my vagina, mixed with the stretching, both pleasant and a little uncomfortable; the excitement and sexy feel of Sean's powerful legs between mine, and the sight of his fit body and handsome face; and the guilt that was an inevitable consequence of being fucked for the first time in years by a man who wasn't my husband.

After a few slow, gentle-but-persistent strokes, opening me, stretching me and making sure my juices were keeping us well lubricated, Sean settled into a steady rhythm. Each thrust was deliberate, long and deep, and I soon found myself enjoying being fucked more than I had for some time. I don't know why, but being fucked by Graham never felt that good. He was much better with his mouth and fingers.

I pulled my legs up and hooked my heels behind Sean's legs, enjoying the even-deeper penetration this allowed. Somehow, he was finding hidden pleasure spots; either that, or I was responding to the feeling of a cock in my vagina in ways I hadn't before.

"Good?" he asked, looking into my eyes.

"Oh yes!" I replied, nodding enthusiastically.

"Pull your knees up higher," he said, and I complied. At the same time, he pushed away from me, changing his angle, moving his legs up and his hips forward. I was now almost bent double, my knees up around my breasts, with Sean holding my calves, keeping my legs up and apart. Now the angle of his thrusts was different, pressing firmly on the front wall of my vagina, and I could feel his large cock-head almost ploughing a furrow on that sensitive surface. The sensations became stronger, and any feelings of guilt that I'd been feeling were driven out by the knowledge that this was the best fuck I'd had in a very long time - perhaps ever. The feeling of his cock rubbing me up the right way was delicious. And then - and then he moved his thumb onto my clit.

My legs were quite wide open, and it didn't take too many gentle circles over and around that sensitive bud before I was teetering on the edge of orgasm. But then he stopped, moving to my pussy lips and inner thighs. I let out a moan of disappointment.

"Patience," he said, smiling, sitting back further on his heels and lifting - and spreading - my legs further. His thrusts took on a new intensity, long, deep, more forceful. The sensations from inside were building, teasing me towards orgasm in a way that I hadn't felt before. Then he slid both hands back, one thumb pulling my pussy lips up and apart, the other rolling gently but persistently over my now fully exposed clit-head.

I think I may have screamed. I'm not really sure what noises I made; all I know is that my third orgasm of the evening was even stronger than the other two. I was only dimly aware of the tempo and forcefulness of his thrusts increasing, of the moan emanating from his throat, of his cock pulsing inside me. I was just too far gone to notice.

"So was that to your liking, Abi?" Sean asked, facetiously, as we lay side-by-side, our breathing returning to normal. I was still aware of a warm glow and a wet dribble between my legs.

"Jesus, Sean, that was - amazing."

"Did you come?"

"Of course I fucking came, you smarmy fucker!" I said. "I guess half the party must have heard me."

"No, you were quite restrained. I don't think we've had any complaints from the neighbours yet."

"Sean, if you can fuck like that - and eat pussy, and finger-fuck like that as well - why does Tara feel the need of another woman in bed?"

"I have no idea, Abi. Tara just seems to like the variety."

"And doesn't it hurt to have your wife go off with another woman?"

"Yes, I suppose it does. But for the last few years, we've had something of an open relationship, though I think she's been more open than me. I know of at least four women, apart from Chloe, that she's shared her bed with. I've actually had the pleasure of meeting - and fucking - two of them. It can be quite a turn-on, sharing a bed with two women, but it doesn't make up for the times when I'm there alone. Apart from those two, I've only fucked one other woman before you. And before you ask, I used a condom that time. I hope you didn't mind that I didn't this time. It's just that I didn't have any on me, and I was determined not to miss the opportunity of fucking you."

"It was fine, Sean. I trusted you. I guess you trusted me to deal with the contraception issue?"

"I thought that if you weren't comfortable, you'd have stopped me or at least got me to pull out."

"Yes." I thought for a moment. "So what now?"

"Well, if you can wait for about fifteen minutes we can give it another try if you like."

"Fuck! I'd love to, and I might take you up on that," I said, turning to kiss him. "But what I meant was, you're married to Tara, I'm married to Graham, and we've fucked. And it was great; Sean, I have to say it was the best fuck I've had in many, many years, so thank you for leading me astray. But - but what do we do about it?"

"Well, as far as I'm concerned, Tara doesn't seem to mind if I fuck other women, though I rarely do, so it's not a big deal for me. Sorry, that came out wrong; the sex was fantastic, and I have to say that you were the best fuck I've had in a long time too. But what I mean is, I'll tell Tara that I fucked another woman at the party. She'll ask who and I'll tell her that I didn't get her name. It could be a bit embarrassing if I told her the whole truth. But what you tell Graham is really rather up to you, and will depend on the relationship you want with him going forward."

"How do you think he'd react if I suggested a foursome with you and Tara?" I was curious to know what other possibilities there might be for me to fuck Sean again in the future without Graham divorcing me.

"He might be up for it, but I'm not sure Tara would, and I'm not gay, so it might be a bit fruitless. I will ask her, though, and see what she says. My guess is that she'll be more interested in what's in your pants than what's in Graham's."

It hadn't really occurred to me in the past to fancy women, though there were times when I found the girls around me more attractive than any of the men. A lot of the boys who came to college, either as students or boyfriends of my girlfriends, seemed to be either wimps or hairy sports-obsessed morons. If I'd met Sean before Tara had got her legs around him, things might have been very different.

"See if you can get her interested. I know Graham still has the hots for Chloe, and I think he fancies Tara. I'm not sure he can perform as well as you do, though."

"Why thank you, kind lady. And how's that delectable, tight pussy? Do you think it's ready for another performance?"

ooooo00000ooooo

I got home around 1:30am. I'd decided that, as all of the guest rooms were taken, Graham might be suspicious if the subject of me staying over came up in a later conversation with Chloe. The taxi cost twenty-five quid, but the drive was pleasant enough, despite the heavy rain that had arrived around midnight.

I took my heels off on the doorstep and let myself in as quietly as I could. Graham was fast asleep on the sofa, in front of the TV. I tiptoed upstairs, changed into my nightie, brushed my hair and cleaned my makeup off. I'd noticed it was rather messed up; before we'd fucked for the second time, I'd sucked Sean hard again, and he'd used my mouth a bit like my pussy. It made me feel rather dirty, but got me very excited, even though my mascara ran as he made my eyes water. He then made my pussy water quite a lot, inserting first his fingers, then his tongue and then his rather clever cock. We finished with me riding said cock while he thumbed my clit again and I moaned in the throes of another orgasm. Shortly afterwards, using a very determined rolling and thrusting of my hips, I coaxed a second coming from him. Even though I'd cleaned up carefully afterwards, semen was again trickling down my thighs from the double injection I'd received, and I was careful to use the bidet before heading back downstairs to wake Graham.

But I realised that what he'd been watching, at least latterly, was not Match of the Day. Perhaps it could be called "Snatch of the Day," as it seemed to be a compilation of a lot of fucking. I turned the TV and the DVD player off and went to bed, leaving Graham where he was.

ooooo00000ooooo

"Hi Abi; it's Sean."

"Oh, hi Sean. How are you?"

"Good thanks. Very good, in fact, after last night. How are you?"

"Fine, thanks. Maybe a little sore, but satisfied. Are you phoning to arrange a follow-up? Tempting as that would be, I think I just need to rest certain parts of my body today?"

"Well, sorry if I've caused you any - er - pain. I hope that you feel that the pleasure last night was worth it?"

"Oh yes!" I replied, enthusiastically.

"Good. I spoke with Tara about your suggestion. She got back around 2am, wanting a fuck. She said she'd had several orgasms with Chloe, and given her several in return, and she just needed a cock inside her to complete the evening. Of course I obliged. I have to say that my wife, even when she's sexed-up like she was last night, isn't as good a fuck as you are, Abi. Still, it was nice to have fucked two attractive women in the same evening."

"I'm glad you enjoyed me," I said with a small note of sarcasm.

"I did, I did," he replied, nonchalantly. "Anyway, the news is mixed. Tara wouldn't be interested in a foursome with you and Graham. I just raised it as a hypothetical situation; I didn't tell her that we'd fucked last night. However, she did say that she'd be interested in a threesome with you and me if I could persuade you, or just a one-on-one girl-girl session with you. She said she thought you were hot."

I glanced into the bedroom. Graham was still asleep, having come to bed around four. When I got up this morning and started clearing up, I found four large beer bottles by the bin and an empty glass that smelled like it had held whisky, so I wasn't surprised.

"OK, I'll call you from work tomorrow to agree when and where, but in principle, yes to the threesome." I moved a little further from the bedroom door, just in case Graham was only faking sleep. "But on one condition; you fuck me again like you did last night."

"Deal," he replied. There was a smile in his voice.

I rang off and went to make myself some coffee. I wondered how this was going to work out. I could sense it was dangerous, but the anticipation of more of what I'd enjoyed last night, with the added frisson of my first sexual encounter with another woman, was making my heart pound.

Then I took my coffee into the lounge, switched on the TV and watched the porn DVD from end to end. There was some stuff that made me a bit queasy, one or two things that I thought looked sexy but possibly painful, and a whole lot that looked like it could be exciting and fun, usually involving three or more participants. I had to masturbate myself to climax twice. And I went back to watch the lesbian scenes over again, to help me understand what I was planning to do with my ex-college friend. Behind my husband's back. Soon.

12