My First Time

Story Info
I finally do it.
1.9k words
4.19
14.4k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a pool playing friend that although he knows I'm happily married, is always flirting with me and trying to cop a feel of my tits. I have to admit that it gets me a little aroused, but I've never acted on it and I always tell my husband about it when I get home.

This has been going on for several years now and the last time I told hubby about it, he said bluntly, "Why don't you show them to him?"

"You'd be okay with that?" I asked, more than a little surprised.

"Yes, I would. Hell, you ought to go ahead and let the guy fuck you,you've been teasing him for years."

"You really mean that??" I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my husband of 38 years.

"Yes, for god's sake. I know it gets you both excited. After all these years I don't think I have to worry about you running off with him, do I?"

"No, of course not sweetheart. I love you more than anything." I was still a little stunned. I couldn't believe that my husband was giving me permission to have sex with another man......

I played the next couple of weeks as normal, although I did let Keith get a little more handsy. He definitely noticed and took full advantage. The third week I dressed in a mid length halter top dress which showed more cleavage, especially since I didn't wear a bra. I cinched it up tight so my 40DD's were beautifully displayed.

When I walked into the pool hall, it seemed every guy took notice, especially Keith. His eyes lit up and a broad smile crossed his face. He was seeing more of my tits, and my legs, than he'd ever seen before.

Needless to say, he was almost a nuisance during our games and the distraction didn't help my games any, but I had something else in mind that night anyway.

Keith and I were both eliminated early, so we went to the bar for a drink. He was acting almost like a teenager trying to get his first glimpse of boobs as we sat at the darkened end cap and talked. At one point he went to the men's room and when he returned, he scooted his stool much closer to me. We had another drink and about halfway through, I felt his hand on my leg above my knee. My dress was hiked up about mid-thigh as I sat on the stool and I was curious how bold he would be, so I didn't object or say anything about it. As we continued to talk, his hand started caressing my thigh and ever so slowly, he worked his way higher. If he only had any idea how aroused I was at this point. I sort of wished my husband was here to watch as I let this man touch me in ways no man other than he had touched me in decades.

By the third drink, Keith's hand was under my dress and I subtly turned giving him more access. When his fingers finally brushed my wet, bald pussy, he suddenly realized that I wasn't wearing any underwear (for the record, I never do). The look on his face was priceless and I think he expected to be slapped, but I just opened my legs a little wider.

I wasn't worried about being seen, due to our end location at the bar, so I let Keith play. He slipped a finger into my slick hole and teased me as I pulled my dress a little higher and opened my legs more.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, "what about your husband?"

"He's known all along about your infatuation with my tits, so he said I could play a little bit." I told him as I eased my left breast out of the halter top. Keith's other hand immediately went to it and I now had the attention of the bartender, but the other patrons at the bar were still focused on the pool games.

As Keith fingered me and played with my tit, the bartender came over and asked if we were ready for another drink, but also whispered, "You know, I could throw you both out for that."

I took my other tit out and pulled my dress up completely exposing my shaved cunt. "I'm sure you could," I said, "but will you?"

"What's in it for me?" he asked.

"Give me your number on a napkin." I said, smiling seductively at him. I had intended to let Keith play and probably fuck me, but I hadn't counted a someone else.

The bartender returned a few minutes later with our drinks and his number. "My name is Jack." he said smiling, and then went to wait on the other patrons.

I brushed Keith's hands away, put my tits back in and pulled down my dress. "Finish your drink." I said as I reached down and fondled his crotch. He was definitely hard and seemed to have a nice sized cock.

When the drinks were done, I blew a kiss to the bartender and told Keith to follow me. We went to my Toyota Highlander in the parking lot. I'd already put all the rear seats down, so I opened the rear passenger door and climbed in, telling Keith to join me.

Squatting on my heels, I pulled the top of my dress down and presented my tits to Keith. He stared at first and then asked if he could take pictures. I told him yes and he quickly took some shots with his phone, then set it aside. His hands went to my exposed tits. He caressed and massaged them for a couple of minutes. I threw my head back and enjoyed the feeling of another man touching me before I felt his warm mouth on a nipple.

"Oh my God!" I thought as my body trembled at the sensation. Keith was good and he worked one nipple with his mouth, the other with his fingers and he still managed to get his other hand into my very wet pussy.

I was so fucking horny I could have easily let him fuck me right then, but I wasn't certain I was ready for that yet. I let him caress and finger me until I shuddered in orgasm.

I reached for his pants, opening them and freeing his rigid cock. He had a nice one, circumcised and about 7" long. I stroked him awhile as he continued to play with me and then I pushed him down in the back of the car and took him in my mouth. I sucked and stroked him and listened to him moan as I brought him close.

"Take your dress off" he asked, "please let me see you naked!"

I slipped my dress from my body and presented my complete nakedness to him.

"Oh Christ!" he said, "You have no idea how many times I've jacked-off imagining this moment in my head, you're even better in person!"

"I'm glad you like what you see." I said as I took him in my mouth again.

I sucked him for a little while, then suddenly startled at the feel of fingers touching my horny cunt. I knew from our position that it couldn't be Keith.

"Did you forget about me?" I heard as I turned and saw the bartender in the open door. I guess in our haste, Keith had forgotten to close it and I hadn't noticed.

"No, No! You're just in time." I said as I calmed from the startling and shifted my ass, allowing Jack to push his fingers deeper into me. I returned to Keith and enjoyed the feeling of something in both ends. My husband had often fingered me when I was sucking his dick, but somehow, because this was two different men, the sensation was incredible.

It didn't take Jack long to bring me to another climax and I fantasized about getting spit-roasted by these two, but I still wasn't ready.

There wasn't room enough for the three of us in the back of my car, so I told Jack to open the back hatch. He did and I found him there with his cock out stroking himself. He wasn't as big as Keith, but he was ready and he was thick.

I motioned for Keith to get out and then I followed. I squatted and grabbed both men by their hard members and pulled them close. Alternately stroking and sucking each of them, I realized this was the most daring thing I had ever done. I was completely naked in a public parking lot sucking two men.

My tits jiggled as I continued. It didn't take Keith much longer before he announced, "I'm cumming!!"

I pulled him from my mouth just as he erupted in a geyser all over my face and tits. I loved the feeling of his hot cum all over me as I continued to suck Jack, until he too shot his hot load on me. I was so fucking horny, I wanted to be fucked, to let these guys take me, right here in the parking lot, but I knew I should have my husband present. This was his greatest fantasy and I knew it was the reason he encouraged me to show my tits to Keith.

I continued to stroke both of them, but Keith had gone soft and despite my ministrations, didn't appear like he was good for another round anyway. Keith moved against the back of the Highlander and pulled me up and around to him. Even though he wasn't hard, he still wanted to play with my tits. He caressed them and sucked at my nipples, eventually pulling my tits together and taking both my nipples in his mouth like my husband does. This is so erotic and makes me crazy horny! I was still trying to stroke Jack's hard cock as he moved behind and pushed me forward. This made Keith lay back and I went with him, my tits still in his mouth. As I was bent over, Jack fingered my swollen cunt and I found myself opening my legs wider, giving him complete access. I didn't resist when I felt his cockhead probing at my lips and let out a loud moan when he penetrated me. I kept telling myself that I wasn't ready, but my body deceived me and I greedily accepted his cock. For the first time in nearly 40 years, another man was fucking my pussy! Oh, how I wish my husband was here to see this.

Jack maintained a steady rhythm and I found myself grinding back on him as I came repeatedly. Keith still had my tits in his mouth and I managed to find his cock and tried to stroke him, but my nipples and pussy were aflame with pleasure. Since he'd cum already, Jack fucked me for a good ten minutes before his thick cock spewed his seed inside of me. "OH MY GOD!" another man had just cum in me. What an incredible feeling.

We all paused to catch our breath. With both men spent, they put their cocks away and drifted off. I crawled in the back of the car and after closing the hatch (and door), I played with Jack's seed as I thought about what had just occurred and brought myself to another fantastic orgasm.