My First Time being a Bitch

Story Info
He turns me into his little slut.
2k words
4.47
48.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked like all the other tan, muscular guys I'd seen in bars before. He was wearing a light green shirt and had lightly shaven, black facial hair. His dark hair and blue eyes gave him a good-looking-but-smart vibe.

He walked up to the bar and put his elbow down on it, facing me. He was trying to grab drinks for some of his friends. He caught the bartender as I tried to look forward and focus on my beer.

Then, I could feel him looking at me, and turned. He had a smirk on his face that gave me butterflies in my stomach. "Hi there," he said.

"Hi," I said, cutting off the end of the word, since my voice coming out little more feminine than I had planned.

"You look good," he said, still smirking.

"Thanks," I said, feeling flattered, with the butterflies continuing to rise inside me. It wasn't every day I got compliments on how I looked from random guys. Some part of me was telling me I should say I wasn't gay, in case he was and thought I was, but another part of me was far too turned on to say anything at all.

He stepped closer. "I'm here with a few of my friends, who are you here with?" he said.

"I'm... uh... I'm here alone. Just having a chill night," I said, a bit sadly.

"That's a shame, you shouldn't be alone tonight," he said. "Can I keep you company?"

"Yes," I said, maybe a little too quickly. "I mean, that sounds great."

"Good." He smiled, and paused a little. "I'm happy about that," he said, staring into my eyes with his warm smile. My eyes opened widely in response.

His drinks came, three of them, and he paid the bartender, not opening a tab. "I'll be right back," he said.

He left with two of the drinks, and then returned and started drinking the third, and old fashioned.

He stepped close to me now, really close. The straw of his drink was in his mouth. "You seem nervous," he said, and put his hand on the lower part of my thigh. "What's wrong?"

"I... this is new for me..." I said.

"And you're sacred?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry to hear that, do you want me to go away?"

"No, no... I really like this," I said.

He started leaning into me a little bit. His face was so close that only I could hear him when he spoke.

"That's a good boy," he said.

I shivered. Goosebumps covered my body. I was stupidly aroused.

"Why don't you come back to my place with me?" He asked in a low voice. "I can drive us."

I hadn't been expecting this. I truly had come here just to get out some and relax. This was a very surprising turn of events. I was incredibly excited, and even though a part of me was scared and worried about being embarrassed, I was far too electric now to say no.

"That sounds nice," I said. I almost said "lovely", as my feeling-self was starting to come up, but I was worried about using too feminine a word. Like that mattered to him.

"Great," he said. At that moment our drinks happened to be finished, faster than usual for me. I guess I drink faster when I'm excited.

He started grabbing his coat, and I got up from my bar stool.

We walked toward the door. As we passed by the booth full of his friends, one of the girls gave me a long, hard look with a smile in her eyes.

He took me to his car: a black corvette. I fumbled with the door handle, but eventually got in on the passenger's side. I started buckling in, but as he was hopping in he saw me and said, "There's no need for that, I'm a safe driver." So I left it off and just sat back.

He pulled onto the side road and then the highway. He grabbed my left hand with his right. We rode for a minute or so before he said, "Hey, I've got a gift for you." He started to pull my hand toward his groin, and I understood what he wanted. I started rubbing his hard cock through his khakis.

"Undo my zipper, and pull down my pants," he said as he drove on. I did, and a large, thick, uncut cock fell out. I hadn't seen many dicks before, but it was larger than I had ever seen. The veins popped out along the side. I swear, my mouth was watering.

I started touching him. His cock bounced and grew as I started stroking him. My own groin was electric.

"Suck it, baby," he said. I realized now why he had told me to keep my seatbelt off.

I was nervous, never having done this before. I was scared what it would mean to suck another man's cock for the first time my first time, and whether I would be able to handle any shame or guilt that came with it.

I put my elbow on the armrest between the seats and plopped down onto his cock. It felt so good to have his dick in my mouth.

He groaned as I licked it, and I could feel it pulse deep inside me. I felt my gag reflex come up but slowly relaxed it.

"Good boy," he said. "Keep sucking." His breathing got deeper as I bobbed up and down.

"You're such a slutty little boy. I'm so glad. I'm going to make you my little pet. How does that sound?"

I made an affirmative groan with my full mouth.

"You can call me daddy. Have you sucked cock before?" He asked, glancing down at me. I met his eyes with a submissive, vulnerable look, and shook my head with his cock still in my mouth.

"Fun," he said. "I get to break you in."

I sucked for several more minutes as he drove. I was incredibly hard at this point. I wondered how this worked, if he would return the favor. Not tonight, I felt.

He got off the interstate and pulled into a driveway. Not having cum yet, he pulled my head off by the hair and zipped up.

"Follow me," he said. I got at out of the car and followed him inside.

He had a nice condo. There were marble countertops in the kitchen on the left as soon as you walked in, and then a large black leather couch facing a flatscreen TV as you walked a bit further.

"Kneel on the floor," he commanded.

"Yes, sir," I said, dropping down onto my knees and sitting my butt on top of my ankles.

He sat down on the couch in front of me, with his back leaning against the backrest and his legs spread wide.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want to please you, to keep sucking your cock," I said.

"Sir?" He implied.

"Sir."

"That can be arranged. You want to be my bitch?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy."

"Good. There's some lipstick and lingerie in bathroom cabinets left behind by an old friend of mine," he said, gesturing to his right. "Why don't you go put all that on, and come back and please me?"

I got up and started walking to the bathroom.

"Oh," he interrupted, looking over at me. "And there's a blonde wig in the cabinet. Why don't you put that on as well?"

I was incredibly nervous or excited, I couldn't tell which. I walked into the bathroom and started putting on the dark red lipstick. It felt ridiculous, but the idea of being his bitch just turned me on too much for me to doubt anything.

I pulled out the blonde wig and threw it on. I made sure it fit right, and then walked out, avoiding looking at myself in the mirror.

He was on his phone as I came over to him. As I neared, he looked up, put his phone down, gave a "come here" gesture, and said, "Sit on daddy's lap."

I put one knee down, and then hooked my other leg around and straddled him. As I sat back, I could feel his cock through his trousers again. I'd never felt so alive.

"Who's my good little bitch?" He cooed.

"I am, daddy," I responded.

"Who wants daddy's big cock in her hole?"

"I do, daddy."

"Beg, slut."

"Please, daddy, will you fuck me? Can I be your little whore?"

"That's my girl." He pulled his pants down again and rubbed his cock against my ass. I was in heaven.

"You like being daddy's little slut, huh? You want daddy to take control?"

"Yes, daddy," I said softly.

"Say: 'please daddy, I need your cock'."

"Please, daddy, I need your cock," I whispered, humiliated.

He pulled my panties to the side, and fit his cock against my asshole. I wasn't prepared for this, but I was far too aroused to say no.

He started with just an inch or two. He looked me in the eye as he put it in. I sat on his lap, with my hands on his large, muscular chest, and hardly kept eye contact with him as my head started to fall back in submissive ecstasy.

Inch by inch he went in deeper. I was lost in a sea of pleasure, losing my sense of what was around me.

He grabbed my ass along the sides and pulled me down onto him. "That's my good girl," he cooed. "Take daddy's cock."

"Yes, daddy!" I moaned slowly as started to bounce up and down on top of him. "Make me your slut."

I had become his whore, and it felt amazing.

He grabbed me around my throat with his strong, large hand and squeezed. He stared into my eyes deeply. I was too afraid to make eye contact, but the pleasure was too overwhelming to keep my eyes all the way open, anyways.

After a few minutes, he gave my asscheek a short slap and said "Bend over the couch my little slut."

I did as I was told.

"Pull your panties down and say "Please fuck me, sir."

I pulled my panties down and said "Please fuck me, sir."

He slapped my ass. "Good girl."

He fit his cock into me again, and started thrusting. The sensation was a lot more intense with him doing the thrusting, versus me sitting in his lap.

"Tell daddy what a whore you are, and what you'd like to do for him."

"I'm your little bitch, daddy. I love your big cock. I will suck your cock for hours, and do anything you say."

He slapped my ass, and drove into me faster.

"That's my whore."

Then, he pulled out slowly, grabbed me by my hair, threw me on the floor, and stood over me.

"Suck daddy's cock," he said. "Daddy's gonna come on your pretty face."

I sucked and sucked. His hard cock bulged inside my mouth as looked up at him submissively.

Eventually he grabbed my hair, pulled my head back, and stroked his cock in front of my face. "Open your mouth, slut."

He started moaning and I could feel one hot, wet stream of cum cover my left cheek and hair, and then another across my nose and mouth. Some landed on my tongue, tasting a bit salty. My whole face was covered in his cum. I loved it.

His breathing slowed down as he relaxed, and said, "Thank daddy for his cum."

"Thank you, daddy," I said, in a naturally high-pitched voice.

"You're such a good cum slut," he responded, as he sat down on the couch. "Now scoop all the cum into your mouth as you look at me."

I again did as he commanded, and wiped the cum off my face into my mouth, as I made eye contact with him. It was humiliating, but turned me on even further.

"Now, come sit with daddy." I crawled up onto the couch, under his big arm, and cuddled against his chest. I smiled, happy to be completely his.