My First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

"You've learned a lot in college, have you?" Eric said, smiling broadly.

"Yes, you betcha. Have you been studying the other sex, too?" I asked.

"You mean, am I still a virgin?" Eric asked.

"I'm not. Are you?" I decided to put it out there.

"I've gotten some pussy, yes, it just wasn't your pussy, my lovely," he said. I had always loved when he called me, 'my lovely.'

"Do you think it's time for my pussy, Eric?" I asked. How blatant did I have to be, anyway?

"I don't have any rubbers," Eric confessed. He must have really loved me.

"I'm on the pill, big boy," I said. I had often called him big boy because, well, he was big. Now that I had tried out a couple of other cocks, namely Sam's and Juan's, I knew for sure Eric was big.

"By the fire, or in my bed, my lovely?" Eric said. He had a smile from ear to ear.

"Your bed sounds nice," I said, "at least for our first time. Oh, by the way, I brought you a mask."

"I don't think I need one. It's all some kind of big conspiracy," Eric said.

"You need one, trust me on this. I made the mask myself. Your mask is made from one of the cups of my bra. You'll have my bra, with my smell in it, covering your nose and mouth," I said.

"You're right. I need to wear a mask," Eric said, and he slapped me, hard, on my bare ass. I squealed and ran to his bed, my bouncing boobs leading the way.

Eric jumped on top of me, spread my legs, and was in position in no time. I hadn't even noticed him undressing. Before he began the festivities, he thanked me. "Thanks for sending me the picture of yourself naked. I jerked off to it around a thousand times. Who took it? It's clearly not a selfie," Eric said.

"My ex-boyfriend Sam. He took my virginity, and also the picture I sent you," I told Eric. Complete honesty -- that's me.

"I also liked the one of your naked backside. That picture is like a work of art," he said.

Before I could explain the second picture, my eager high school former boyfriend had his cock balls deep inside me. I groaned with the pleasure that comes with seriously delayed gratification. I suddenly realized I had wanted Eric's cock inside me for the longest time. Since forever, it seemed, and now it was. Eric fucked me lovingly. I realized Sam had never fucked me lovingly; his motivation, right up until we broke up, was pure lust. I was a good lay, and that was all he wanted. Don Juan just wanted another conquest. Both men got what they wanted, and me? I had simply gotten one hell of a lot of sex. Probably, that's what I had wanted.

Eric, in contrast, wanted me. And now, he had me. Boy, did he have me! He was fucking me mercilessly now, pumping into me with the force of one his vintage Camaro cars. We were bouncing the bed to the point where I thought it might break!

I didn't want my Mom to worry, so after Eric had cum inside me, I cleaned myself up, and slowly got dressed, letting Eric kiss each of my boobs before my girls said goodbye and disappeared beneath my bra.

As I went to leave, Eric said, "I'll treasure this," and he put on my homemade facemask. "I just love that my facemask once masked your boob. Which one did it mask?"

"My right boob, Eric. This one masked my left boob," I said, as I donned my other homemade facemask. "Coronavirus is real, Eric. You need to take the danger seriously," I said, in parting.

Eric smiled, and held up his bottle of Corona beer, as a farewell toast.

*****************

I got back home, and there was Leo with a big smile on his face.

"What?" I said, accusingly.

"Eric texted me. You're dynamite in the sack. I always thought you'd be good, but Eric gave you five stars -- out of five!" Leo said, trying not to chuckle as he said it.

I screamed and ran to my room.


JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers
12