My first time cheating Pt. 01

Story Info
First Time Cheating.
2.3k words
4.11
60.7k
58

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met my husband to be when I was young, he is 8 years older than me. He was my first man that I had sex with. Our first child came pretty quickly, just 11 months after our first date. Like any couple at first we made love all the time. This quickly dwindled during my pregnancy, though I did partake in blowjobs. Which my future husband seemed to prefer, mainly due to my skill of taking his cock all the way in my mouth. Which at the time I thought was normal and any woman could do. But I had what is called a "no gag reflex", which I didn't find out till later on. He wasn't the biggest anyway, just 5 inches (yes I measured) which I would now say after many, many cocks is an average size. If I go on too much do please let me know, I'm new to this so it's a learning curve.

Two years later No 2 child came along, and the No3 a further two years on, now during this time we got married, full church works and wedding do after, no honeymoon though because of the children. By this time my breasts seemed to have got bigger and my hips wider, which I noticed got a lot of looks in our local supermarket which sort of turned me on, these strangers leering at me. I am not a model looks wise, very plain, on the side of not very attractive at all but I have always had a good figure and still do. After 3 children I sort of lost interest in making love to my husband, I masturbated to get my relief, but he just wasn't doing anything for me anymore. Sex was mundane and repetitive, it lost it's spark. We tried different things, but something was missing, the excitement, the lust, something anyway.

So here I was 21 years old, had sex with only one man and thinking is this it? So I thought I would start having some me time, going out with some of the girls I used to know from my very brief work in a hosiery factory. So this is now the beginning of everything that changed for me, and hopefully you will enjoy my journey.

The first "girls" night out fast approached, altogether there were 4 of us, me being the youngest at 21 by quite some, Jane was in her 30's, Julie and Ruth both in their 40's, all married like me. This was May 1992 by the way, still some months away from my 22nd Birthday. It was agreed that we would go swimming and then on to a restaurant for a curry. Tom (my husband, not his real name) would be looking after our 3 kids. He wasn't too keen on me going out with the girls. Complaining that girls together means trouble. I assured him it was just a social evening to get a break away from being a mother for the night. Which reluctantly he agreed I needed some "me" time.

Since having my kids my breasts have gone from a 34b to a 34e (back to c theses days). So I had to get new bras to fit my quite large tits. Unfortunately getting a new swimming costume didn't even cross my mind. So being me, I put it on to save time getting changed into my costume at the pool. It was a all in one not a bikini. But because my tits were larger, there was a lot of side boob showing. But it was too late now. I put on a white blouse, black knee length skirt, the sort with a slit in and pulled on some hold up stockings, I nearly always wear stockings even now. Some knee length boots. Jane picked me up in her car, I couldn't drive yet, was having lessons but that wasn't going to well!!

All was well, until I got undressed,and leaving my cubicle walking to the pool. Ruth burst out laughing which made everyone look round in the communal changing room, "your left tit is hanging out." She practically shouted. I quickly squeezed it back into the confines of my costume. But not before giving an eyeful to a rather dishy guy in a shirt and tie, he grinned and winked at me.

Luckily the rest of the swim went without incident, except for the dishy guy who was wondering about all the time, who kept looking at me and grinning. we got out the pool and got our towels and went to the shower area, we all crammed in the family shower room, and all the girls were naked under the showers before I knew it. I noticed that all three of them had shaven cunts. then there was me, taking off my costume to reveal a big hairy bush, unkempt and very ginger. "Bloody hell Barb, you got any birds in that bush?" Jane piped up. I sort of smiled. "No wonder Tom doesn't get lost down there" they all laughed. "Well, that manager guy couldn't take his eyes off our Barb tonight" Ruth added. The teasing continued till we went back to our cubicles to get dressed.

That was when I realized that I didn't put my underwear in my bag, dam idiot I thought. My blouse was very thin, practically see through in fact. When I put it on you could clearly see my dark nipples, which against my wish were rock hard and pointy. Shit, shit and no coat to hide the view. I put my stockings on, and got the rest of my things on. Which was just my skirt and boots.

I did my hair, which took a while, and by the time I emerged from the cubicle, the girls were waiting for me and talking to the dishy guy. His eyes went straight to my tits, I could of sworn I saw his crotch twitch. "Change of plan Barb, Simon here is taking us down the pub for a drink, you don't mind do you?"

"Of course not" I smiled. Who wouldn't, he was dishy, tall, perhaps in his late twenties and dishy, lol.

We all piled down the pub, drinks flowing, dirty talk in abundance, all moaning that they don't get enough from their husbands. All the time Simon was sitting next to me, thigh against thigh, he would touch my leg every so often, often letting it linger with a little stroke. I don't know what it was, his touching, the drink but I could feel my cunt getting wet, very wet. With no knickers on I could feel a wet patch developing on my skirt from where my juices were leaking out.

I needed the loo, I had to do something, wipe it, stick a tampon up there or something. I got up saying I need the loo, I had to squeeze past Simon, my hand accidentally touching his crotch. Bloody hell I thought it was a big lump,

I got to the loo, I got to the sink, looked in the mirror, my blouse didn't cover anything, I looked like a slut, tits and nipples on show to all and sundry. The door opened, Simon came in, I saw him in the mirror, turning round, he was right in front of me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him, our mouths meeting in a kiss, a kiss, not a lovey dovey kiss, full on, tongues, animal kissing. I didn't stop him, I wanted him. Tom, the kids not in my mind. Just Simon, kissing me with the lust my marriage was missing. He broke off. "In here", pulling me to the loo cubicle, closing the door behind us. Kissing again, his hand squeezing my tits, my nipples being pulled hard, he unbuttoned my blouse, leaned forward and took my nipple in his mouth, sucking, it felt good, bloody good. He nibbled on one then the other biting, pulling with his teeth, I moaned, boy did I. His hand was up my skirt. "No knickers, you dirty slut. I knew you were up for it." His fingers inside me, exploring. "Fucking hell, you're fucking drenched you dirty slut" The more he called me a slut, the more turned on I got. He took his fingers out, they were certainly wet. He unzipped his trousers dropping them to the floor, followed by his boxers. "Get on your knees and show me what a slut you are."

Bearing in mind I only have ever had Tom's cock, I gasped when I saw Simons cock, it was big, hard and throbbing, quite a lot bigger than Tom's, had to be 8 or 9 inches. Not only that it looked beautiful, a good looking cock is a bonus in my book looking back. You get ugly cocks, you get nice cocks, and sometimes a beautiful one. If I had a top ten of beautiful cocks now, Simon would be near the top for sure.

I was obviously taking too long, because he pushed me down to my knees, close up it was awesome. I took it in my hand, my tongue licking up his shaft, till I got to his big head, I opened my mouth and sucked on his head. It tasted shower clean. What happened next Simon couldn't believe, I started moving my head up and down on his cock until it was gone, all of it in my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it, feeling the largeness in my mouth. "Oh my fucking Lord, you just swallowed my cock, no one has done that before" he groaned. Next thing I knew, he took my head in his hands and started to fuck my mouth, like it was my cunt. He didn't hold back, he fucked it hard, saliva was spilling out over the floor. "Fuck Barb, this is amazing" He carried on fucking my mouth, then he pulled out after a few minutes. "Dam, much more of that and I will cum, need to fuck that hairy cunt first."

"Bend over the bog slut" I did as I was told. He pulled my skirt up around my waist, his hand between my legs, rubbing my cunt. Then I felt his cock on my lips, moving up and down, before finding the correct angle to push in. I nearly came right then! His cock felt like it was stretching my cunt, even after 3 kids it was pretty tight. I could feel my lips clinging to his cock as it slid inside me. He grabbed my hips and started to fuck me, hard and deep, his balls swinging against my arse making a slapping noise. My tits swaying with every thrust. This was 100 times better than with Tom, no, a 1000 times better. I could actually feel my cunt being stretched, I was moaning with every thrust, he was grunting. Telling me what a dirty fucking slut I was. And yes I was, hadn't known him for more than two hours and here I was bent over a pub loo being fucked! And loving every moment too. I didn't even think that he wasn't using a condom, I was on the pill anyway, no more kiddies for me!

Now when Tom and I make love, he wanted me on top all the time, this was different. I was being used, not love, just sex pure and simple. It was great. Also when my husband does fuck me in missionary, he cums after a couple of minutes. So far Simon has fucked my mouth for what seemed like 5 minutes or so, and now he was still fucking me hard, seemed like it had been for ages already. He had to stop dead when Jane came into the loo. His cock still inside me, he started very slowly to pull out and in.

"Barb, you OK? you've been ages"

"Yes, yes I'm fine Jane, I won't be long"

"Simon has disappeared too, he's not in there with you is he?" she laughed.

"Yes, of course he is, he's got his cock buried in me"

Jane laughed, "Yes course he is" laughing as she left.

The door shut. "You dirty slut" Simon laughed.

Soon he was back fucking me at full speed, my tits hanging down and swaying quite vigorously. He was getting harder with his thrusts, quite rough, and this made his cock go in deeper. That is when something happened to me for the first time, I gripped onto the side of the toilet, I was cumming, my knees were wobbling from the pleasure. never before had I cum from fucking and no clit stimulation, it was then from my cunt contracting around Simons cock that he grabbed my hair, pulled my head back with my hair and shot his cum deep inside me, I could feel his cock spurting his cum, once, twice, three, four, five, six squirts I felt. he pulled my head to the side kissed me with tongues entwined. Then he pulled out, his cock leaking cum from its hole, dripping on the floor.

"Fuck Barb, that was a good fuck, thanks. I knew from the first time I saw your tit that there is a slut I'm going to fuck."

I was still bent over, my legs like jelly, he wiped his cock on my bum cheeks. "Well I got to get back to the wife before she moans I'm out too late." He gave me £10, get you and your mates another drink. With that he pulled his boxers and trousers up, straightened himself up and left.

I shut the door behind him and sat down on the loo. My legs still not ready to walk yet....

Part Two to follow