My First Time Shared Pt. 02

Story Info
2nd day of camping trip on lake where I am shared.
4k words
4.44
32.5k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday (Day 2)

Nick and I woke up and made a simple breakfast of muffins and juice and ice coffee.  We hung around this camp spot till about Noon.  We did get in the water for a nude swim (nothing too exciting) and played cards and talked about the coming day.  I confessed I was nervous. 

We finally broke camp and got back on the lake again, figuring it would be about time to go pick up Sean.  I was wearing only silk panties and a shear tank top.  The undies were almost see thru and the tank top displayed my "girls" to their best with nipples protruding out.  

The weather was finally warming up, getting up to 90 degrees, which was great news.  While we waited, we snuck over to the Marina to replenish the ice and take advantage of the flush toilets.  I put a coverup over my tee and panties to go out in public.  Nick warned me that if I raised my arms just a little or bent over, the cover raised up and my panties would be visible and from the front, my pussy lips were very obvious as was my ass crack from the back.  Weird, that I found that kind of exciting and actually bent over in the store a couple of times just for the fun of it.

We got cell service near the Marina so when the time came, we got the text from Sean that he was close so we headed over to the dock to pick him up.  We met him at the pier and tied up and then got out to say hello.  It was a wonderful meeting.  He gave Nick a manly hug and then took me in his arms and gave me crushing "friendly" hug with a sweet kiss on the lips and a whispered "Why did we wait so long to do this?  I have fantasied about being with you for so long". 

We got his stuff loaded in the boat, Nick sat in the driver's chair, Sean stood next to him and I sat in the seat across from Nick.  As we pulled away from the pier at wake-less speed, conversation was pleasant about how was his family, if he was still in touch with Bethany and how she was doing? He had questions for Nick about his work and even some sports that was pretty much "guy talk".  We were still in the wake-less zone so I excused myself and walked towards the bow where cushions formed into a small bed about 18 inches below the top of the bow.  

Then I removed my  coverup looking forward and away from the boys.  When I had it off, I heard a comment and turned around for full effect so Sean could see my nipples poking through my tee and my shear panties showing off my shaved pussy lips.  It was making me wet standing in front of him with his eyes roaming over my body so close that he could reach out and touch me.  I asked him if he liked what he saw as I cupped my breasts with each hand teasing my nipples and then slid them down to my hips,  and he answered emphatically "Oh yes for sure".  Then I sat down on the forward cushions.  I could feel both of their eyes on me so as I sat on the cushion and reclined back,  I spread my legs a few inches and pulled my shirt up over my panties so everything I had would be visible to the boys.

Once out of the wake-less zone, Sean sat in the passenger seat next to Nick as Nick increased speed,  and the engine noise and wind put an end to the conversation. 

I laid there enjoying the sun and warmth as we traveled through the Bay and up the canyon.  After about 45 minutes or so, we made a turn up to one of the canyons we knew be be a good place to float and eventually found a perfect spot to drop the anchor.  We then fixed a beverage  to refresh and relax.  We talked as I prepared a quick lunch to eat and once that was done and cleaned up,  I suggested we take a dip to cool off and the boys both agreed.

Nick dove in, Sean quickly followed him and I was left on the back platform with two sets of eyes going up and down my body and feeling very sexy and desired.   I had already committed to myself to act like a total slut so I just pulled my tee up and off and  stood for a few seconds with nothing on except my panties to cover my body before I dove into the water.

When I came up, Sean swam over to me and told me how beautiful and sexy I looked.  I told him I had noticed he'd kept himself fit as well.  We swam and floated in the water for a bit as he took the opportunity to grope my breasts under the water, then we decided to get back in the boat.

Nick climbed in, and then Sean followed with me last in the boat.  The boys quickly dried off and sat back in the driver's chair and the one next to it and watched me climb onto the swim platform, and use a towel to dry the water off me, then brush my hair and tie it up with an elastic.

Once dried off and without putting my tee back on, I got in the boat and reclined in the back cushion area under the Bimini for shade.  This was the signal I had given Sean that I would be ready to start "playtime".  I was reclining on the boat cushions with my back leaning against the back cushions.   Sean looked at me with his eyes roving my body, naked except for my wet panties and he looked over at Nick and asked "May I?".  Nick said to be his guest so Sean joined me, reclining next to me. 

He looked me in the eyes as he placed his hand on my knee and then  began to rub up and down my leg.  He looked at Nick one more time, smiled and then brought his hand up my leg until he was touching the bottom of my panties.  It had been a very long time since he touched me there, and feeling his hand on my pussy again immediately made me wet. I spread my legs a bit to allow better access and then he started gliding his fingers over my pussy underneath my panties. 

This was the moment i had imagined a thousand times over the last few weeks.  I could hardly breath as I watched his fingers glide over my labia and then look up to see Nick leaning closer to watch his wife being touched intimately.

Sean then brought his hand up to cup my breasts one at a time and play with my nipples  (I had shared with him the way I liked to be touched on our phone call.) It felt wonderful and I knew I was losing control of myself.  Sean then leaned over to kiss me and I let him, allowing his tongue to enter my mouth and dance with my tongue as we kissed for what seemed like a long time.

Then he lowered his head and took my closest nipple into his mouth and began to nibble and suck it as his  hand went down and inside my panties this time, to touch me there again gliding up and down my inner labia. Then when his fingers were moistened, he put one at the opening to my cunt and started to slide it inside me.  I parted my legs further to give him better access and soon he had two fingers inside playing there. Through all of this I just watched Nick watching me. It just made me all the more aroused having my husband be my audience.

I am extremely submissive when I become aroused and Sean is very much an alpha male to start with so I felt totally submissive to his control.

Then I remembered my promise to Nick and realized this was going to be the last opportunity for me to keep my promise.  I asked Sean to stop for just a second and got up and kneeled in front of where Nick was sitting.  Looking him in the eyes, I rubbed my hand over his suit and felt his erect cock.  I undid the tie at the top of his trunks and  began to pull them off of him.  He assisted me and in a few seconds he was naked with his cock poking forward out from his body.  I took his cock in my hand and began to stroke it and then lowered my mouth on to it and began to suck it trying to be very careful to keep him on the edge, but not to cum.

I stopped after a few minutes and looked up at him and our eyes met and I said, "I promised you I would give you one last chance to end this before it starts.  Now that you've had a taste of what to expect, if you have any reservations whatsoever, tell me now and I will not go any further".

Nick looked down at me and said, he wanted to keep going.  He said he wanted to watch Sean fuck me.  I told Nick this was the last chance for Nick to stop me.  I was getting very aroused and out of control and at the point of no return and if he let me keep going, I was going to proceed and do whatever I wanted to do with or without his permission.  I asked him if he understood what I was saying, and he then nodded.  I told him I had to hear him say it.  

I said "Tell me what you want Sean to do to me."

He then spoke and said "I want to watch him fuck you".  

I said "Then finish stripping me" and I turned around to face Sean as Nick pulled my panties down and off and now I was just a couple of feet away and naked in front of this "other man".

I kneeled down one more time and sucked Nick's cock for a couple more minutes  and then told Nick how much I loved him and returned to lay down by Sean who then embraced me and kissed me deeply as his hand roamed over my body and his fingers invaded my cunt again.

After a few minutes of kissing and touching he moved down between my legs, he spread them further apart and he began to expertly lick and suck my pussy, using his tongue on my clit and his fingers to play with my opening, down to and even into the entrance to my ass, and then inside my cunt again. 

Nick is a wonderful lover and I could never want a more loving, gentle, and fun partner.  But Sean.... he was a master.  He knew exactly how to arouse me to the point of almost climaxing only to back off while keeping me stimulated, and then he would begin the climb again.  He kept that up until he was ready for me to climax and by then I was crazy with lust, desire, and need.  I'm sure that the circumstances also had much to do with the level of my passion and desire as well.   My body arched and my bottom raised off the cushions over and over again as my climax flooded me in powerful waves.

From that point on, all I wanted to do was to submit to Sean's will and be his toy and plaything.  Once I had come back to earth and caught my breath, he came back up and kissed me deeply again and I could taste my juices on his lips and tongue.  

Then I anxiously took my turn wanting to please and satisfy him, and lowered myself to his waist.  I pulled his suit down and off of him, and then grabbed his huge cock in my hand and stroked it.  Even still partly flaccid, his cock was a monster.  This was the moment for part of my fantasy to be fulfilled so I looked over and made eye contact with Nick as I took Sean's cock in my mouth and began to suck it. As I sucked Sean's cock, I kept eying Nick wondering what he must have been feeling knowing that our marriage had just changed for ever. As I continued to suck his cock, I asked Nick if he wanted to help me prepare Sean to stick his cock into my cunt. 

Nick moved off his chair and joined me on the cushions and then reached out to grasp Sean's cock.  Nick wrapped his hand around Sean's cock and began to tentatively stroke it.  We took turns touching Sean's cock and then I lowered my mouth and used my tongue to play with the tip before I put it in my mouth again and started sucking on it.

Then I stopped and looked at Nick. He moved forward so I let go and backed away.   We had practiced on the dildo so I knew Nick had a good idea of how to proceed, but he looked nervous and uncomfortable.   Eventually he got up courage to lower his head closer to Sean's cock and then tasted the tip with his tongue before putting his mouth over the head.   He started very short and slow movements up and down the shaft, but gradually got more comfortable and began longer deeper gliding strokes putting more and more of Sean's cock into his mouth until he had the most of Sean's cock in his mouth. Nick would stop to catch his breathe, and then begin sucking again.

It was so amazing and so erotic to watch Sean's cock grow from Nick's oral massage, but even more interesting was watching Nick's cock harden, evidencing his arousal was growing as well...he was getting turned on at sucking another man's cock. I of course was totally enjoying the cock sucking performance and a little stunned but totally turned on watching my husband gradually become my cocksucking cuckold. I could feel my pussy getting wetter which reminded me that I should probably do some preparation for when Sean's monster would attempt entrance into my pussy.

I dripped some lubricant on my fingers and begin to rub it at my entrance while still watching Nick suck Sean.  I dripped more on my fingers and then slid them into my cunt as well.   The combination of my fingers inside touching me while watching Nick suck Sean, was getting me very worked up and I became past ready to move on to the next portion of our "program".

 As much as I enjoying watching Nick suck Sean, seeing Sean's very long, very thick circumcised cock, I decided I couldn't wait any longer to have it inside me.

I leaned in closer and said "It's my turn now" and took over sucking Sean's cock.  Then after only a couple more minutes, I moved my mouth to Sean's and planted a long deep and very romantic kiss with our tongues going crazy.  As I moved to kiss Sean, I noticed Nick had taken the lubricant and put some on his hand and when I moved, he applied the lube stroking Sean's cock making sure Sean and I were both well lubricated.

Then I moved back and straddled Sean's body facing him, and as I did so, Nick continued to stroke Sean's cock. When I was in position, I turned towards Nick and kissed him and then Nick, still holding Sean's cock put it at the entrance to my pussy and watched as I very slowly (for Nick's benefit, and a little for my comfort as well) slide my pussy down over Sean's cock a little at a time and then raised my body up and almost off his cock before repeating that process.

 I slowly lowering my body sliding Sean's cock in and out of my cunt.  It was mildly uncomfortable to start with, but quickly I didn't notice the discomfort anymore, only an exquisite feeling of friction and fullness from this massive cock filling me.  I was so glad that once plans were set, I went out and bought that large dildo that I started using regularly so I would be able to comfortably take Sean's cock into my pussy. I felt ready to really enjoy the sensation so I increased my tempo and eventually was accepting almost all of his cock into me on each thrust. 

At this point, the aroused  slut in me was 100% in control.  I did not give one thought wondering if what I was doing was wrong or a mistake anymore, or even what Nick was thinking or even doing.  I was totally focused on the sensation of Sean's cock moving in and out of me, and I honestly can't recall when a cock inside me has felt that wonderful.

As I picked up speed and we got into a motion of him in and out of me,  I felt the beginning of the first climax I had had in a very long time that was caused exclusively by the motion of a cock moving in and out of me.  When it happened, it was incredibly intense and wonderful,  probably one of the best climaxes I had had in a long time.  I moaned and my body arched over and over again and I loved every second of it and then I looked over at Nick to make sure he was enjoying this "special" moment, and I noticed his cock was fully erect and his eyes almost looked glazed.

Sean slowed down to allow me to come down off my high and allow my pussy to de-sensitize a little bit before we picked up speed again.  Sean then rolled me over so he was laying on top of me in missionary position and started thrusting his cock into me as deep it it would go.  I remember Bethany, Sean's wife, telling me how Sean was amazing at how long he could last without needing to cum, and how fast he was able to grow an erection after he climaxed.  I could see the evidence of her words as he stayed super hard and just kept pumping inside me.

I  enjoyed another climax and then immediately could feel his cock actually get bigger and I sensed he was finally close to finishing.  Then he started to pump harder and faster and I felt him cum and it was a feeling that I can not describe.  His cum filling my cunt, knowing I had finally allowed another man other than Nick to fuck me, I watched my husband watching us as he stroked his own cock.  and feeling the weight of Sean's body covering mine, even with his two arms extended on either side so as not to smother me.

When he was done, he kissed me again and then pulled off of me and took a towel to wipe himself.  We got up and all went back into the lake to clean up and cool off.  We then had a drink and Nick said we needed to pulled anchor and head up the Lake to find a place to camp for the night.

Anyway... we found a great place to camp,  beached the boat and while the boys set the anchors, I got things ready for dinner.  

After we ate, we bathed in the lake, which was kind of exciting to have all 3 of us naked on the back of the boat washing our hair and bodies and then we jumped in again to rinse off.

I put on my coverup with nothing underneath and sat down to chat with the boys and have a drink.  Pretty soon, Sean came and sat next to me and we chatted some more and then his arm was around my shoulders, and then his hand reached around and was gently rubbing against my breast, and then  his hand was cupping my breast, and then his hand was pinching and rubbing my nipple the way I love so much, and then we were kissing again, and then he lifted my coverup off me so I was naked again, and then he was on top of me touching me all over again, rubbing my clit, gliding his fingers into my cunt, and getting me super aroused... again.  As Sean touched me,  Nick came over and began to lick my clit and between the two of them, I was going out of my mind with desire to be fucked again.

I moved over to Sean to suck his cock, but Nick surprised me pleasantly and said "let me do that" and he took over sucking Sean's cock again.  I was past ready to have Sean's cock inside of me, so when Sean felt ready,  he pulled out of Nick's mouth and climbed on top of me in missionary position again (I guess he liked that position),  Nick again put Sean's cock at my entrance and I was in heaven again, being filled with Seans wonderful monster cock and this time it didn't even take him long to get the whole thing gliding in and out of me.

After a few minutes of heaven,  Sean had me turn over and get on my hands and knees. I was a little nervous that he would try to take me anally, but he put his cock back in my pussy and off we went again.  

Then Nick did something that really surprised me,  he slide underneath me and began to lick my clit as Sean pounded away.  That process accounted for another wonderful climax  and then Sean finished and Nick backed away and everyone needed to clean up so we went swimming again for probably the 6 or 7th time that day.

It was obvious that Sean was tired from his travel, and I was kind of exhausted from all the activities having taken place during the day so we just had a glass of wine,  talked about the wonderful day we'd had together, went over plans for tomorrow. 

We decided to spend more time at this beach tomorrow than we'd normally do since it was a really good location with no-one around so we had the privacy we wanted. Then we'd head up river to the  Marina to restock Ice and use the potties again. And after that find another place to either drop anchor and play some more or even spend the night depending on how long all that took us.

We brought a tent for Sean to stay in, but he wanted to stay on the boat and sleep up front.  It would be a challenge for him to get any good sleep in that cramped space, but he insisted so we let him stay on the boat with us. We made up the beds on the boat said our goodnights, I took a pill to help me sleep and climbed under the cover next to Nick.

It was hard to talk privately with Nick once we were in bed, but he wanted to talk about the day and maybe even get Sean turned on about tomorrow so we sort of whispered asking me questions about what turned me on most during the day's activities and what I enjoyed most. 

12