My First Time Sucking

Story Info
My first time submitting to a man.
1.3k words
4.52
30.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 20, always been curious about guys but never tried anything just thought about it a lot, I would go on Grindr and message guys, swap pics, but never followed through with anything as I always got nervous, but these urges, and the curiousity just kept growing no matter what I did.

And then one day during the summer I was getting ready to head to work (I worked away and it was about a 2 hour drive) I was sitting in my car on Grindr, messaging a couple guys, and I found a guy in a small city about 20 minutes away, he sent me a pic, I told him I really wanted to try sucking cock, he agreed so off I went. I parked in the parking lot he told me to go to, but then I never heard anything from him.

So I went back on Grindr to see if there was anyone else, and this guy messaged me, I have no idea what his name is because his profile said "oldr4younger) or something like that. He asked what I was looking for and I told him I wanted to suck a cock, he sent me a pic of his cock and I was instantly hard, it looked to be about 8 inches and pretty thick, pretty straight, and he was nicely shaved, I asked him how old he was and he said 45, he asked if I wanted to meet and I agreed, he sent me a location in a city about another 20 minute drive but on my way to work anyway, this city has about 100k people or something like that, so I arrive where he told me to, and I told him what I'm driving, he pulls up beside me and says to follow him.

He parked in a culdesac that was full of houses being built, they only had the framing done and plywood on the walls. He got out of his car and so did I. I followed him up to this house and we went inside. At this point I was as nervous as could be, the only thing I could thing was if I actually wanted to do it or not, and being seen as we were only in a framed house in a busy city, and I was just nervously looking around and all of those thoughts went away instantly when my eyes locked on his cock. I guess he had backed into the corner and pulled his pants to his knees while I wasn't looking.

I was still nervous and I looked at him and all he said was "get on your knees and suck my cock" and I didn't say anything, I walked up to him, got on my knees right in front of him, the head of this big cock was fraction inches away from my lips, he wasn't hard but he was still atleast 5" soft, once I took in that first smell of his manhood, I knew I wanted to, it turned me on so fucking much

I opened my mouth, and slid the head of his cock between my lips, I was instantly in heaven, this was so fucking hot and he tasted so good. The way his soft skin but hardening cock felt in my mouth, I began to slowly work back and forth, now the nervousness had gone down and I started thinking of how I like my cock sucked, so I swirled my tongue around the head, took it out, licked up and down his shaft, put it back in my mouth, and started working down more and more, I placed my hand on his big cock and stroked him as I sucked him, with the other hand gently massaging his balls, and then he grabbed my hat, threw it beside me, placed both hands on my head and started to fuck my face, slamming into my throat and back out, slamming back into my throat, it kinda hurt but I wasn't gonna stop him from using me

He pulled back out and I was preparing for the next slam, so I took my hands and placed them on his ass to hold on, thinking to myself (maybe he forgot I've never done this before?) but instead of slamming back in, he pulled on my head, firmly but slowly, until that tasty head of his cock was against my throat, and then he held me there for a couple seconds, and then pulled on my head, I started to panic a little, I didn't think I would ever get that thing all the way in, but he kept pulling gently and the head popped into my throat, and he slid the rest of the way in and held me there, after 3-4 seconds he let me pull off, and then I looked up at him as saliva was running out of my mouth and he just smiled, I looked back down at his cock and in one go pushed all the way until my lips were at the base of his cock.

I was in control, deepthroating him, pleasing him, playing with his balls, for about a minute, and then I felt his hands on my head again, holding me firmly, he pushed all the way, and pulled back about 2 inches and then back in, he began picking up the pace, starting to throat Fuck me, going for about 1 seconds and pulling out to let me breathe, he looked down and said "damn you're a good cock sucker". I was in pure ecstasy, I couldn't believe how fucking hot this was, all I wanted him to do was use me however he wanted.

He pushed back into my mouth, down my throat and started to throat fuck me real hard, not being so nice now, it's like I was a fleshlight and I was fine with it, he was ramming that cock down my throat I swear as hard as he could, my eyes were watering, there was saliva everywhere as he skullfucked me, and all I could do was hold on and let him, that's all I wanted to do, I didn't want it to end. I probably would have kneeled there all day and let him use me. I was gagging and choking as he rammed that big shaft of steel down my throat, driving it in, bottoming out, fuck I loved the feeling of having a big cock down my throat.

I really wanted him to cum, wherever he wanted and I was willing to do anything he wanted me to to make that happen, I don't know how thing he face fucked me for but then he pulled out, demanded I suck his balls, so I did, and he was jerking himself off, for maybe a minute then with one hand in my hair holding my head, and the other on his cock, he put himself back in my mouth and pushed Til the head was against my throat, I felt him tense and a powerful shot of cum went right down my throat, he pulled back and the next landed on my tongue, probably 7 or 8 more big streams of cum came out of that cock and I kept it in my mouth, it tasted so fucking good, after I knew everything was out of him and his balls were empty, I pulled off, and with a big gulp, swallowed every drop, then without thinking I cleaned the head of his cock with my tongue, getting anything left over.

I grabbed my hat off the floor and got up, he put his cock away and walked to his vehicle and drove off, I got in my car and headed to work, thinking about what happened I was so horny I jerked off as soon as I was out of the city, and 3 more times that day.