My First Time Tied to the Bed

Story Info
When you're blindfolded and tied down, anything could happen.
4.2k words
4.31
20.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday, I finally submitted to the man of my dreams. We'd known each other for years, we worked at the same place, but didn't really have any shared work, so I never saw him. However, we texted occasionally. Sometimes those text chats got deep.

He knew I thought he was cute. He, however, was a flirty character, so I kept my heart guarded no matter how deep the conversation got. To understand how I ended up tied to his bed this morning, let me explain what led me here.

One Saturday night, out of nowhere, the flirty text chat got dirtier than usual. He started talking about fetishes and me doing a quiz. I think I'd tried to flirt and given away my submissive sexual nature. I was embarrassed and unsure of where this was going, but at the same time, so hot for him, I couldn't bring myself to stop it.

He gently pushed for the quiz results, so despite being embarrassed, I decided to show him. The scores came out 98% submissive. What was more shocking, though, was the third-highest score was exhibitionism. Much to my surprise, he talked about how much he liked those scores.

From there, well, it just got dirtier and dirtier. Until I was orgasming and writing dirty texts about what I wished he was here doing. I'd never sent or written anything like it. The thing with him, though, is I'd never been able to say no to him. All I'd ever known was my body and soul craved his attention in a way it had never done with anyone before.

It'll come as no surprise that we both felt around going hot and cold for a little after that. We both enjoyed chatting with each other, whether it was a general or dirty conversation. As things progressed, it became more stable, moving to the first phone and then dirty video chat.

Dirty talk on the phone was initially scary, as typing the words had been terrifying enough; saying them was difficult too. However, his voice was soothing and encouraged me to go further each time.

Video calling was a whole different ball game. Here he wanted me to show him my exploring; he watched me play with my toys. The first time, he watched me play with a bullet, that orgasm, for him, while he watched and while we were talking about what we wanted to do was the most earth-shattering orgasm I'd had to that date.

By the time covid stuff was safe enough to meet, I was very hopeful that's what he'd ask for. So when he messaged I should spend the weekend at his, as he lived right by the coast and it would be more fun, I accepted without hesitation. He was unequivocal; there was no pressure, but he wanted to see where this would go.

And that takes us here. Yesterday we met up, and we had fucked a lot, both inside submission and some late-night beach fun. Having gone to sleep in the early hours of the morning after such active fun, we didn't wake up until mid-morning. I went to go freshen up. I changed out of my strappy top and shorts combo and back into my matching lingerie set. It was a red push up bra with matching short style lace bottoms. I felt sexy; I brushed my hair and made sure I looked as good as ... Well, given what I was working with, would be possible.

I walked back into his bedroom with as much confidence as I could muster, hoping he'd be in the mood to fuck. As I walked in, the bedroom was empty, and the duvet was folded back on the bed. My heart sank; he'd got up. Clearly, nothing was going to happen.

As I stood wondering what to do, I heard a noise behind me and spun around. There he was, naked and holding two drinks. How adorable is he! Although looking at his face, as he looks me up and down, grinning, I have a feeling they may go cold.

As he moved to place the cups down on the bedside cabinet, I stood still. Within seconds he'd grabbed hold of me, and we were kissing, his tongue in my mouth and his hands holding me close. I could feel his cock, hard, against me, and my breathing was instantly heavy. As he stopped and took a step back, I could see him admiring my body.

I felt myself blush. I'd never had a man look at me quite that way. This sexy combination of lust and love. He moved closer and pushed me onto the bed. I found myself lying down with him, climbing on top, feeling his heat. His body was pinning me down. His hands were enjoying the push-up bra's work on holding up and containing my large breasts.

As he kissed me, I found myself unable to do anything but kiss back. My head was wondering where this was going. As he sat up, straddling me as I lay there, I felt him grab each of my arms and move it above my head. Holding my wrists together with one hand. He moved back to kissing me, holding me firmly in place. I found myself feeling rising internal heat and squirming with this primal desire to be fucked again by this gorgeous man.

As he rolled off me, keeping hold of my wrists, he pulled me to sit up. I sat there staring into his eyes. I wasn't scared, anxious or embarrassed. All I could think was about pleasing him. He moved his hands to the front of my bra, and as he caressed, he said it had to go and stared at me with a look that said I needed to make that happen.

So, while he watched, I reached behind and unclasped the bra, feeling the straps loosen on my shoulders as they started to fall. Before I go any further, he grabbed the front of the bra and pulled it off. Leaving me in just my lace shorts, he got off the bed. He opened a drawer and pulled out a blindfold, and returned to the bed. I noted he hadn't closed the drawer, which seemed to be a purposeful act.

What else was in there, I wondered. As he rejoined me on the bed, he sat beside me. He stroked my face and kissed me. The look in his eyes was the most sensual look of lust and safety. As he looked at me and asked if I was ok, I nodded. I was smiling, and I kissed him. I couldn't get enough of his kisses right now.

As I pulled away, he lifted his hands and went to put the blindfold on me. As it touched my skin covering my eyes, there was this sudden odd combination of panic and lust. As the blindfold was fixed, I felt very nervous but did not want it to stop.

The first thing I felt was his mouth against mine, kissing me. I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck and enjoyed feeling his mouth against mine. As he gently pushed us down onto the bed, I found myself lying, enjoying feeling his body over mine.

Ok, I missed seeing him, I missed his cheeky eyes and smile, his chest, seeing his cock hard for me ... I missed the whole view. On the other hand, though, knowing he was there, knowing he was in control, it was so exciting, I found myself on edge, wondering what was coming. As he moved away, I laid still. My legs closed, my arms by my side, smiling like a crazy woman. I could hear him moving around but no idea where or why.

As I felt him get back on the bed, I found my head moving to the noise. What a pointless thing to do; I don't know how I thought that would help me identify what he was up to. I could hear him laughing. He seemed to be enjoying my anxiety. This was the most beautiful form of fear I'd ever experienced. It was making me wet, in need, and very willing to do anything. Where had this feeling been all my life?

I felt his hand on my arm as he lifted up my left wrist. I could hear something like velcro and felt something been put around my wrist. It felt tight but not too close; I wondered what it was. It didn't feel cold. It felt strangely good. I could feel him leaning over me, and he picked up my right wrist. Again I heard the velcro-like sound, and now this wrist also had something that felt similar on it.

What was going on? My mind clicked; he's putting cuffs on me. It looks like I'm getting tied down to the bed. I'm guessing my smile got more prominent because his laughter was so loud, as I heard him say that I was slow.

He moved down to my ankles, and I felt each of those picked up in turn and cuffed. As I lay there with these 4 cuffs on, I felt so sexy. Entirely the property of R right now. The tingling feeling down my spine and the heat between my legs was steadily increasing. I'm not sure how long he left me lying there, but I'm guessing it wasn't as long as it felt.

After what felt like ages, I felt him move my left arm above my head, then my right. He then repositioned himself and retook my left hand, and moved it closer to the corner of the bed. I could feel him fiddling with the cuff on my wrist. I heard something click. He moved to the other side and moved my right wrist closer to the other corner.

Another click. He briefly kissed me before asking if I was ok. I managed to get out a yes, in between smiling. I was trying not to obviously squirm from being wet. I felt his fingers on my stomach. I giggled at the light touch. It didn't take him long to work out; I was very sensitive and unused to being touched.

This clearly hit the spot for him as he began trying to make me giggle and squirm. As I did so and tried to stop him, it became apparent my arms were tightly now strapped to the bed, and my range of movement was minimal. I could hear from his voice that he was enjoying my situation far too much. He'd made it clear if I wasn't ok at any point, he would stop, I just had to say.

By now, not only was he clearly aware of the squirming, but he'd decided it had to stop. I felt his hands at the top of my shorts as he slowly pulled them down my legs and off my body. He then took each foot and positioned it in one of the remaining corners leaving me spread open and naked on his bed.

My whole body was now on complete show and available for use. I couldn't see him or what was going on. I felt my cheeks going beetroot as I imagined him looking at the view in front of him. Worried, he suddenly regretted having me here.

As I felt him move back up my body, I felt his stiff cock brushing against me. Ok, this was definitely a man who was enjoying himself. I stayed beetroot, but I felt content. He started kissing me on the mouth, but soon, his lips moved and started working their way down my body.

He knew I'd never been touched anywhere else by lips or a tongue until yesterday. With each touch of his mouth, you could feel his desire to be the first to fully explore my body. Every time his lips moved down, I felt my body arch and react. I'd never felt anything like it. As he got to the base of my neck, each kiss felt so sensual. He continued down and reached my breasts.

Instead of focusing on them, he gently caressed them with each hand as he worked through the centre down to my stomach. As he started getting lower, I felt my body reacting stronger. I was both embarrassed and hot. This man could see everything. I couldn't do anything to him but lay and take what he wanted.

Between my legs felt like it was almost dripping with pleasure at these feelings. As he got down to my belly button, there was this odd sensation of giggling, yet hot and unsure. He stayed around there a little, kissing away at my stomach, enjoying the squirming and the giggling he was causing.

As he gently moved down, he edged closer and instead opted to go to my left leg and start kissing my thigh. I could feel his breathing between my legs, and the slight breeze created by his movements was driving me insane. Not to mention how close he was. No other man had ever had his lips that close to there.

As he repositioned himself, I could feel him sat between my secured and open legs. I was mortified. He was clearly now staring between my legs and could see how turned on I was for him. I felt his finger gently work its way up my leg and to my thigh and slowly circle the wet patch between my legs.

My body was moaning and trying to move, my breathing heavy and wanting. I felt his finger brush up the mounds of flesh, parting them and touching the most sensitive part. As he moved his finger back and forth over it, my body was begging for him. His other hand moved up to join him, and he kept the mounds separated.

Oh my god, I kept thinking; I was mortified he was staring at something no one else had really seen, even I hadn't seen it. Every touch sent these electric shocks down my spine, and I could feel myself getting wetter and growing in need of release.

I felt his head move down, and he lightly blew across the open area. My body jolted in delight. He repeated several times, enjoying how each time my body reacted with the same violent primal desire. I then felt something I'd never felt before. Describing it is hard, only to say from the moment his tongue touched me there, I was on the edge of orgasm and in a state of bliss.

He felt so good, as he enjoyed something no other man had ever tasted. Within a minute, he felt the vibrations against his tongue as my body spasmed in delightful orgasm. That didn't stop him, though, as he continued his quest with his mouth.

If anything, he got more intense as he worked through my body shaking. His left hand moved down, and 2 fingers pushed inside me. As he gently thrust them in and out as his mouth explored, my hips were going wild, thrusting as much as they could given how little I could move.

What seemed like almost instantly, I felt a second orgasmic wave hit my body, and I felt my body flop as much as it could. As he continued, each touch was so sensitive he could see that I may need a break from my reaction. I longed to continue, but instead, he got up and moved on to something else.

This time it felt like he'd left the room. What on earth was going on. I laid here so wet, and after the orgasms, any air hitting between my legs felt so sensitive, it felt like it was going to set me off again. Was he coming back soon? Did I just have to wait while I recovered? It was so hard to judge time in this state.

When I felt him return to the room, I felt myself smile, eager to see what was next. I heard a clink as something was put down but couldn't make out what it was. I then felt him lean over and start playing with my breasts. As he groped away, I found myself enjoying his touch.

His hands were strong and soft, and I didn't want it to stop. As he worked his way up to each nipple, I squealed as he pinched and pulled at them. After a little while, I felt something that wasn't his hand go round my breasts. He asked me to arch my back, and I felt it slither underneath me. It felt a bit rough.

As it moved around my breasts, I realised it was a rope. He was tying up my breasts. Well, at least they'd look perter, I thought to myself. The rope around them felt tight in a good way as they became squeezed in their new rope homes.

Feeling my breasts in their new position and the rope around them was such a turn on. I could feel him there admiring his handiwork. His hands were brushing over my breasts, enjoying how sensitive my nipples were. As he stopped for a second, I felt him reach down between my legs.

I felt something pushing inside me, but I knew from the angle and feel it wasn't his cock. After a moment, I recognised the feeling; it was my rabbit. He pushed it deep inside and turned it on. Leaving it in place. My body started reacting immediately to the feeling.

As my body settled into enjoying the vibration and the feeling of being filled, I felt this sudden shock as some freezing object touched my stomach. It was a bit went and freezing, and as it slid around, I felt myself jolting.

The mix of feelings from being tied, the rope on my breasts, the rabbit inside me, and now this ice was so intense my brain could barely function. Instead of being uncomfortable, I found myself in a complete primal state and begged for his cock.

I didn't expect to get my request, but as I felt him move, leaving the ice on my stomach, I felt him move and his cock at my lips. I opened my mouth and greedily took his cock in, unable to move much but sucking what I could get. I felt him thrusting and had no choice but to let him fuck my mouth.

My god, it felt terrific; as he pushed in and out, I didn't want to let go of his stiff cock. With every movement, I could feel it throbbing and feel his desire for me. Between that, the ice and rabbit, I was going crazy. I wanted another orgasm and him to fuck me so badly.

"Keep your eyes shut no matter what," he said with a hint of mischief.

I felt the blindfold being pushed up onto my hair, my face now free, filled with his cock. I kept my eyes shut as instructed. He pulled out of my mouth, and I could hear him rubbing his cock. I wonder why he wanted to do that rather than let me suck him off. Before my brain had a chance to answer, I felt his cum starting to hit my face.

Within seconds my face was covered. I'd never had cum on my face before, and already I hoped it wouldn't be the last time. I could feel the wet cum slowly moving on my face. I felt myself smiling. His cock pressed back up against my lips, and I sucked the tip clean.

He moved back down and started moving the ice around, adding a couple of extra pieces. I now laid there realising I must look a complete mess. As he watched me squirm from the ice occasionally, he flicked at nipples and adjusted the rabbit. He stayed leaning over me and playing with the ice on my stomach until all the pieces had melted.

Thank goodness I thought, that's over, he will move on. Instead, and in a cruel but sexy way, the next thing I felt was a piece of ice between my legs pushing between the mounds onto my clit. The ice mixed with the rabbit was so intense I could not control my body at all.

I found myself grinding at the feelings and enjoyed the fact that I was performing for R without meaning to. It was clear he was enjoying my bodies reaction to him. As I squirmed and ground at the rabbit, I felt the cum drying on my face. It was an unusual feeling, but it was helping push me over the edge.

The more I moved, the more I felt the rope on my breasts. All of these feelings, taking turns in quick succession to continually overwhelm my body. As he removed the ice, he took charge of the rabbit. He grabbed it hard and began thrusting it harder than I'd ever been fucked in my life. Each hard thrust went deep, and I found myself begging for more. He insisted I tell him what I want out loud, or he'd stop.

"I want to be fucked,"... I said in between breaths.

"more detail,"... He mischievously said.

"I want to be fucked hard by your cock any way you want to take me." I gasped and tried to continue. "I just need your cock to fill me, please R, just fuck me, R, please, R, please just fuck me with your cock". Saying how I felt out loud was driving me even more in need of him and release.

I'd barely got out the last word before my body overcome with the sensations and the hard fucking orgasmed so intensely. My whole body was shaking. He didn't stop. He kept going.

"Tell me how you'd like me to fuck you," he said with that playful tone that suggested he wasn't about to stop.

"i ... I ... I ... Want ", I tried to speak, but between the orgasm, the rope, and the hard thrusting rabbit, I could barely get a word out coherently.

"If you want me to fuck you, you're going to have to tell me what you want," he said, almost laughing.

The sensations were so overwhelming that trying to find a way of expressing myself beyond my carnal behaviour seemed nearly impossible. Still, I gathered the last of my strength and tried one final time.

"R, I just need your cock inside me. I want you. I want you, and only you. Will you please, please, PLEASE fuck me? I don't care how or where just fill me up." I said with so much desperation and wanting

And with that, clearly, he'd had enough recovery time because he slipped the rabbit out. He then climbed on top of me and replaced the rabbit with the only thing I needed, the only thing I wanted ... Him! The moment he entered, I felt myself orgasm, a clear sign I needed him.

My body felt so wet. I felt entirely like mush as I laid there. I felt his mouth exploring in between thrusts. I found myself begging for more. As he held himself inside, I let out the biggest groan of desire. I felt his mouth tugging at my nipple and then kissing my lips.

12