My First Time with Alexa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my hips and thrust herself onto me "fuck that!" she almost cried out. She arched her back and pushed her clit against my pubic bone.

I moved quickly and forcefully, rubbing my pubic bone rhythmically against her. I could feel her insides begging for more, gripping me tighter. She closed her eyes and moaned uncontrollably. She dug her nails into my ass pulling me against her as hard as she could. "Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed. Alexa's body started shuddering again. Her pussy gripped tight against me as her arms and legs started shaking. I kept my rhythm going. Suddenly with all the excitement coming off of Alexa's body, I came, but she wasn't done yet. I decided to push through and focus on her body.

She arched her back, even more, lifting against me, half pushing me away. "Oh yes don't stop" she half breathed out. I could feel my dick almost screeching in ecstasy as I pushed through my orgasm, ignoring every muscle in my body that felt the pleasure and begging me to stop.

I started pushing harder and harder, shaking Alexa's body with every thrust until she came. Her body almost exploded with her orgasm. I could see every bit of her skin covered with goosebumps. Her muscles in her arms and legs went limp as the started shacking more intensely. I kept my dick in her, just feeling every spasm her body made, gripping me tighter and tighter. Her hands came back to life and grabbed my hips, guiding me to a stop. I pulled out and watched as her body almost jumped from the sensation. The smell of our sex filled the room as I fell down next to her again. My dick twitching at the same rhythm as her body for a few seconds.

Alexa grabbed my face and kissed me again, her body jolting with every entry that my tongue made into her mouth. We stopped kissing and just laid there for a good 20 minutes, not saying a word or moving a muscle other than my hand playing with her hair.

"So, how about that something to drink now?" I asked as I traced her body from knee to chest again.

With a husky tone, her voice cracked "Only if you'll join me in the shower after."

I took a walk to the kitchen and poured two glasses of orange juice, I couldn't have been away for more than a minute. When I got back to the room, the beauty that was Alexa was fast asleep, her naked body still flashing with goosebumps every few seconds. I looked at her for a brief moment and just took it all in before laying down next to her and fading away with her.

The end.

12