My First Year in College Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept on pushing through, feeling jizz between my teeth. The other guys were not laughing anymore. I held it as much as I could but at some point, I puked. A mixture of saliva, bread, and cum was now on the floor. There were some applauses and more disgusted faces. 24 hours later, I still can feel the taste of their cum inside of me.

I don't know what came on to X, I guess he needed to show that he was still the leader, still the one who was not afraid of anything. He got himself on his knees, looked all of us in defiance, bent towards the liquid I had just puked on the floor and licked it. He then proceeded to eat it all.

I was shook! Was there anything off limit for X?

The guys cheerfully applauded at that point and the decision was rendered: I was admitted to the sex party which will happen next week-end and the Bread Game was to become one of our new games post training.

To be very transparent, I'm not bothered because this was a "traumatic" experience. I'm not here to be a pussy, to cry out that "the other guys were mean". I had fully accepted the rules of the game. Anybody else who would have cummed last would have eaten the fucking bread. This time it was me but a lot of times, others guys were the victims of the hazing. It was only fair in a College fraternity.

The thing I am bothered with has more to with the fact that it WAS NOT a traumatic experience. When I think about it now, I am questioning if I may have liked it... I sure loved the dominance X was showing off. He is so sure of himself, of his manhood, that he can lick cum out of the fucking floor and still call himself an Alpha Male.

Above all, I am disturbed that I was willing to do such disgusting things only to get the chance to participate in an orgy. Am I really capable of eating loads of sperm in front of my teammates just to fuck a girl in the ass? It seems that I am! When they say you learn a lot about yourself during College years, I just did not think I would learn that about myself.

I'm afraid that if I go to this party, it will be my finale step into the kinky world of X and I don't know how I could ever back to normal after that. At the same time, there is no way in hell I won't go, I want to deepthroat that Pornstar until she cries her eyes out!

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I am sorry if my story is confusing. I am confused myself. I'd just like to have some of your opinions... Guys, is this normal? Am I normal?

A.

[END OF POST]

*

I swear I did not intend to read the whole post but once I had started to read through the first paragraph, I could not stop.

"I actually liked it", Austin said about my blowjob.

"It was super weird at first, being sucked by a guy, especially because I consider my roommate almost like a brother", a brother, he wrote.

"The poor guy, I exploded in his mouth, he had to spit it out in the sink!" If only he knew how much I liked it!

And the stories about Tobias, or should I say "X", the things they were doing... I thought I knew everything about Austin, I did not.

Austin entered in our room only seconds after I turned off his computer. It was close, I was jerking to the last part of the post, reading all about the bread game, just before he came in.

Austin did not look like his usual self, he was preoccupied:

"Have you heard what happened? I just saw the cops in front of the campus! That shit is real!"

I had no idea what he was referring too, my mind was still very much focused on figuring out who the other guys of the story were. 11 men. He had swallowed 11 loads of cum, including his own.

"The police just came to take him, right after his class!" Austin continued, seemingly excited and anxious at the same time. He got my attention.

"Who? What the fuck are you talking about?'

"The professor! Ty!" Suddenly, he seemed thrilled. "You know him actually! I completely forgot! You had him last semester! He's accused of raping students."

He marked a pause:

"Male students."

I felt myself shaking.

"What are you saying? Who's the professor? I don't understand!"

"Apparently, he has raped several students over the years! This story is insane man! Medias are already coming in to the Campus! Wait, since you got him last year, maybe you'll get interviewed!" Austin looked at his phone to check his info: "His name is Fletcher. Professor Fletcher, you got him last semester, right?"

My heart dropped in my stomach.

******************

Guys, I hope you liked this unusual chapter in which we got to explore Austin's mind a bit. As usual, I encourage you to comment and send me your feedback! Who's ready for chapter 18? All I can say is that the next chapter will be really important to the whole story!

12