My First Year in College Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should I call the guys?" Austin asked me. "Once they're here, they can do whatever they want with you but I set up the limits and I make the calls if need be. If you feel unease at any point, say ZYROX and we'll stop."

"Ok. Let's do it." It felt like I was preparing for a performance on stage. "Should I be on my knees when they enter?"

Austin smiled:

"Yes."

He launched a porn on his phone, a gangbang scene, a straight one. "Just to make the guys feel more at ease", he explained. "I'll be back in two minutes."

He left the room and I stayed there, on my knees, between the two benches of the locker-room, the lewd porn playing next to me. After a few minutes, I heard some guys giggling.

"I hope he shaved his ass!" It was Martin's voice. My stomach was hurting, I was so stressed and excited at the same time. My dick was already hard, poking out of the jockstrap.

The voices came closer and then, they were here, a dozen of guys, wearing their football gear, sweating underneath. They all looked so tall and muscular from where I was standing. Soon, I could taste their dicks. Dreams do come true.

"Hi bitch!" Said Tobias walking up towards me, leading the pack. I expected that. "First rule," he said, "whatever happens here stays here. If your mouth slips up, I will personally make sure that you are not able to say another again in your life. Is it clear?" His authoritarian tone surprised me.

"Yes." I replied, almost in a whisper.

"I did not hear you bitch!" I looked at Austin with a bit of apprehension, he seemed nervous too.

"Yes." I said louder, trying to keep my composure.

"Good" Tobias said, slapping me. Shit. I was prepared for that but it was still somewhat disturbing.

Two guys went behind me, I did not know their names, one Asian guy I had already seen skinny dipping in a pool (huge dick), and a very muscular Latino guy, they played with the bands of my jockstrap.

"That little whore does have a beautiful ass. Good job Austin." I heard the Asian guy say.

The horniness slowly replaced the nervousness as I was being touched, groped and handled by those Adonises.

Tobias started to take off his clothes and the others followed his lead. I could not believe this was actually happening. Henry was very close to me; I had worshiped his body from afar so many times and he was now showing it off proudly. Martin was near too but was not looking at me, he was focusing on the porn, grabbing his hairy dick under the tight boxers he was still wearing.

Austin undressed too. Luis was standing next to him; he was more reserved. I guess he was feeling a bit uncomfortable given his friendship with Steve and his current relationship with Janice, but still, he was there and I could see he was already hard.

The guys behind me were starting to really feel me up. Some other guys had launched various porn movies on their phone. A jerk off circle quickly formed around me.

Tobias was encouraging them:

"Get a big hard erection for our beautiful and surprising guest! Don't disappoint Austin!"

I assumed that I was the main piece of a weird challenge launched by Tobias to the other "Alphas", he must have dared them to fuck another guy, he probably said a "fag". They were using me like a tool for their sick games, their stupid competition. But I could not act shock, I could not pretend I did not exactly where I was walking to. I wanted this. There was no point of pretending otherwise, I wanted those hunk college guys to use me.

And they did.

Tobias was the first one to get fully naked, his semi hard dick was more than impressive. He spat on it and started to jerk off a few inches from my face. The sight was mesmerizing. All year, I had heard about Tobias's reputation, about Tobias' elephant cock, but right before my eyes, it was even more majestic that I had imagined. The biggest dick I had even seen in my life at the time, and the biggest dick I have seen since then.

"You like what you see bitch?" He said, holding up my chin so I could not look away from the show he was offering. As if I could stop looking any way.

"I do."

He slapped me again. I started to feel several hands groping me at the same time. Some of the guys were laughing, making fun of me or teasing each other. Then I felt a dick slapping my back. It was Henry's. "Big Boy Henry". Fuck. Other dicks came in afterwards. Tobias put his dick on my face, fully covering my eyes and all of the other guys started to slap me with their cocks until every inches of my body were covered by their genitals. Some were still flaccid but some were already fully hard.

I instinctively stuck my tongue out.

The dicks' slapping continued. My vision was blurry with Tobias' cock but I managed to grab one cock -- Henry's - in my right hand, and another one -- the hung Asian guy - in my left hand. I started jerk them off while Tobias was now rubbing his dick on my mouth and tongue.

I briefly saw Austin standing behind the guys, not participating yet but casually caressing himself. I nodded at him, showing I was ok, while Luis was approaching, now competing with Tobias to put his dick on my face and lips. He had quickly decided to give in and fully take part in the action.

The male scent embalmed the air of the room and my own cock was throbbing in my jockstrap.

I started to lick Luis cock and Tobias started to push my head towards his mate's cock: "Lick that caramel flavor, just an appetizer before the main course!"

Someone slapped my ass. There were so many hot guys around me, so many hard dicks, I could not keep track and I tried to focus on the blowjob I was giving. Luis was getting rock hard in my mouth. "Hmmmmm"

Suddenly, I felt a finger in my ass. Surprised, I pushed Luis dick aside and took a look behind me, it was Martin, spitting on his two fingers. I did not have time to react or say anything as Tobias, who did not appreciate me interrupting the blowjob, pushed my face towards his monster cock. I opened my mouth wide and had trouble just taking the tip.

"Come on bitch, Austin told me you were really good at this!"

Two other guys were now holding my head pushing it onto Tobias' dick. I started tearing up.

"Here you go!" Someone said. It was all a blur at time.

I heard Austin: "Ty, are you ok?"

"Yef" I said, Tobias' dick in my mouth. Martin kept on fingering me. Or at least, I thought it was still him. There were 2 fingers, sometimes 3. Other dicks were slapping my shoulder, my forehead, and my back.

Tobias' dick was like an unbelievable XXL dildo you only see in the kinkiest adult stores. It felt like a crazy challenge and I was not sure I was up to the task. But I was damn sure I wanted to try. I pushed through my gag reflex and spat a lot on his dick.

As I was finally finding my rhythm and could hear Tobias moaning, Martin pushed him aside and put his own dick in my throat.

"Fuck, make it sloppy! You know I love that!" He said, grinning.

And just like that, I was doing a Martin... on Martin! But then, who was fingering me at this point? I had no idea but I kept on going, I still had a dick in my left hand but I could not tell whom it belongs too either.

I closed my eyes and pushed myself so I could swallow Martin's entire dick in my throat. Finally, my nose hit his bush. I instinctively sniffed it and Martin grunted. His hairy muscular body had always been such a turn on. I wanted to immerse myself in it. I went back and forth, making it as sloppy as I humanly could, drenching his dick, my chin, and my chest with saliva. I spat on his balls too, big, hairy, sweaty balls. I started to lick them.

Martin went back on fucking my face, precumming inside my throat.

"MMMMM. Listen to his throat gargling! That's what we fucking like! NOW GO BACK TO MY BALLS, SMELL THEM."

I obliged.

"Smell all of our balls!" another guy said. "Yeah let's go!".

The fingering stopped and the guys gave me a few seconds to rest while they went sitting on one of the benches, spreading their legs to expose their dicks and balls. Eleven men were sitting before me, fully hard.

Austin was still standing beside me, like a bodyguard, making sure everything was running smoothly. A naked bodyguard with 9.5. inches of erected meat. The only kind I like.

"You're good Ty?" He asked.

I showed him my very hard cock precumming through the fabric of my jockstrap as a response. He took me by the hair and lead me to the guys. I had one job: take care of their dicks and balls, one guy after the other, while they were jerking off to a porn still playing on their phones. I knew that the porn was totally pointless but if that could reassure them, they could still pretend I was not the one making them hard.

I started with Luis, I had just tasted his dick -- delicious - and went back on it. I licked the head, the shaft, and then the balls before sniffing them. He rubbed his dick on my lips and nose and I sucked him so more. After maybe 40 seconds, Austin guided me to the hunk next to Luis, the Asian guy. I looked at him in the eyes and started sniffing. He was shaved. He was handsome. I jerked his dick while licking his balls. Then I deepthroated him until my tongue touched his balls.

After him, Tobias looked like a surreal muscle god with a Pornstar dick. I licked and smelled every inch of his shaft before going near his ass. I felt his dick twitched under my care. I could easily jerk him off with one hand while he was already masturbating with two, there were enough meat on this dick for three hands. I attempted a deepthroat but could not make it. I did make sure to lick him good and to take his big balls in my mouth.

After Tobias, it was Martin's hairy cock and balls. He smelled rough. He spat in my mouth. I spat back on his dick. He loved that. Martin was definitely a horny fucker, he loved it dirty and I was not surprised one bit. He was precumming a lot too.

I kept on going, one guy after the other, so much that my jaw started to ache, until I finished with Henry's big black cock. Yummy!

But I was not actually done yet. I still had one guy to please. My master for the evening, Austin.

I turned around and started sniffing him, licking him, and deepthroating him in front of the other guys who were watching us while masturbating. With Austin, I did my best job. I had already sucked that beautiful cock multiple times and I knew exactly what to do to push him to the edge. There was no way I would disappoint him in from of his teammates.

Austin was moaning. He proceeded to face fuck me in front of the whole gang. I gagged a couple of times but let him rim my throat hard. I was tearing up but all I could feel was intense pleasure. Austin looked like an animal; it was wild. At some point, he put his fingers and hand in my throat, making me gag while he was holding my necklace with his other hand. He did not even need to use his dick to fuck my throat. His fingers would do. I was his. We both wanted to demonstrate it.

The other guys did not giggle anymore, they seemed very horny and some were probably on the verge of cumming.

"I told you he was good!" Shouted Austin, seemingly very proud of his bitch.

"I want to lick your ass." I said to him licking some of his precum from my chen, then turning to the other guys: "all of your asses!" I was sweating a lot, we all were. I wanted more. More dicks. More ass. More filth.

"Please yourself." Said Austin with a big smile. "Come on guys, show our little whore the goods! My bitch is hungry!"

Just like in a dream, the guys switched position, lifted their legs in the air and offered me their holes, hairy or shaved, my desserts were warm and ready.

These eleven assholes tempting me is a sight I will never forget. But this was just the appetizer, the gangbang was far from over.

"Spread your cheeks" I commanded. The first guy on the list, Luis, did. This was so kinky.

As I started to lick Luis' asshole, I heard Tobias say:

"Let him go deep in our asses with his filthy tongue. He better appreciates it. We'll go deep inside his ass with our dicks right after!"

I felt shivers all over my body.

Was I really about to get fucked in the ass by Austin and eleven other men?!

*************************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys. Who is ready for the banging end of the story? Find out how the whole story ends in the next chapter which will be posted very shortly. In the meantime, please do share your feedback and comments, I love to read them!

12