My First Year in Prison Ch. 02

Story Info
Tyler meets the other inmates and things get steamy.
3.9k words
4.45
16.7k
13

Part 2 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles?

********************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 2: New roommates

I had not talked to Austin in a while, last time we saw each other was at his wedding two years prior.

Seeing him marrying someone else was as heart-breaking as it was healing for me.

Finally, I was able to have a full closure on our story. Austin had truly been my first love and I had struggled to let go of him for years. Witnessing him, kissing his beautiful bride, had been a much-needed wake-up call.

I guess this is not much of a surprise that I met Griffin shortly after and that I committed myself in a long-time relationship for the first time in my life.

"Tyler? Is that really you?"

"Yes, it is really me."

"How are you doing man? Wait! Are you actually calling me from jail? What the fuck Ty?"

Austin laughed over the phone.

"Austin, stop it. It's not funny, it's all real."

"You? In prison! What could you possibly have done? You ran over someone?"

"God! I don't even know why I'm calling you. I just did not want to talk to Griffin or Ryan right now. You'll ask my brother why I'm here. He'll explain everything to you."

He was more serious now:

"But Ty, what is happening? Do you need help?"

"No... I guess I just wanted to talk."

"To talk? We have not seen each other in over a year. You are telling me that you have been convicted of God knows what crime, you are calling me from prison and you just want to... talk?"

"Come on Austin, be nice, I regret calling you already!" I smiled though, too happy to hear his voice. "I did not kill anyone, it was just... well, embezzlement, and drug trafficking."

"Tyler, I never knew you were such a gangsta! "Just" drug trafficking! You're killing me man!"

"You better not laugh too hard or I'll send my gang right at your door!"

I snapped back semi-laughing, too self-aware of the surreal nature of this call.

"Look bro, I'm sorry but this just sounds too crazy to me! If someone told me that Tobias or Martin had been sent to jail, I would not be surprised. But Tyler Braxton! I did not think nerdy doctors or therapists were going to prison these days!"

"They are! Although, to be fair, I did lose my license to practise so I'm no longer a therapist."

He laughed harder, probably still wondering if I was kidding or not.

This was the effect Austin had on me.

Some way, somehow, I could be stressed out, straight-out panicking, he would always made me relax. I just had been through one the worst experiences of my life a few minutes before, but with Austin on the line, I forgot all about creepy guard Falcon or the fact that I was about to get confronted to the other inmates.

We discussed like this for 10 minutes as if no time had spent by since we had last spoken.

I ended up explaining pretty much the whole situation to Austin and he promised he would talk with Griffin and Ryan to make sure he could come and visit me.

Austin was working as a salesman for a big sports company and was traveling a lot in the country to negotiate deals with big stadiums and arenas. To this day, I am still not sure of what he was selling, some stuff relating to bleachers I think, all I knew was that he would make sure to spend some time in California to see me and it warmed my heart.

"Ten months. This sure is going to be tough but think about that man, once you'll get out of there, you'll get married and..."

"And what? What do I do with my life then? An ex-con with an interdiction to do his job!"

"Well, you'll figure it out! Knowing you, you'll do porn or something!"

"Fuck you, Austin."

"Come on, you're one tough cookie Tyler. You always bounce back."

The line abruptly cut. I had used up all my coins. I hung up the phone and was snapped back to my sad reality. I took a long look at the depressing grey environment I was in. Several guys were coming in, new inmates, they seemed less nervous than I was.

Guard Falcon was talking with an older man in a suit. When he was done, he walked towards me.

"Ready, inmate?"

I did not respond. I did not want to say a single word to this asshole.

I was about to be scolded when the younger (and much cuter) guard Foster came in, he was accompanied by an inmate. The con was wearing the same blue uniform that I was, except it was a bit washed up. The clothes, not the guy.

"Hi, new guy. I'm Xander."

He extended his hand to me. I shook it.

Xander had short blond hair which were kind of curly, he looked roughly my age, maybe a bit younger and seemed friendly. He looked fit but was rather slim, not really the image you have in mind when you think of prisoners.

"Hi." I just replied, still very cautious.

"Inmate Dantons will be sharing your cell. He is going to show you around the facility, the commodities, he'll explain the way things work around here. If you don't behave, he will be held responsible as well." Explained Falcon.

"Ok." I spoke.

There was an awkward silence until Xander said:

"Follow me?"

The guards nodded and we passed two big metal doors together, I heard the doors being locked behind us, I felt a lump in my throat. I could have busted into tears right there. This was all becoming very real, very fast.

"You did not tell me your name. You have a name I suppose?"

Asked Xander, apparently unaware of my inner breakdown.

"Sorry, I... I'm Tyler."

"First time in here?"

"Yes..."

"I figured. You look like a first timer."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Relax man, we just can tell."

He smiled at me. Maybe I should not be that defensive. I would need allies in there. Friends even. Ten months is a long time.

"How long have you been here?" I asked while we were walking in yet another grey corridor. The paint was falling from the walls and ceiling at some places. This place was really demoralizing.

"Two years. And one left to go. You'll see, you'll get used to this shithole. How long do you have?"

I wondered what he had done to be sentenced to three years. It must have been a pretty serious deal. But probably not a murder? I knew better than asking this question though.

"I have been sentenced to 16 months, but I hope I can leave in 10."

"Fingers crossed, mate."

He smiled at me again. He seemed too nice to be true.

We were now advancing in the facility and passing by other inmates and what seemed to be recreational rooms. There was a couple of ping pong tables in one of the rooms.

Most of the guys were minding their own business, some were looking at me.

It was not a legend, most groups seemed to gather by ethnicity, there were more older guys than what I was expected. One group was playing with cards on a table near us, laughing loudly, making fun of each other. I avoided looking at any of the inmates directly. Truth is: I was utterly terrified.

I still remember my first day in prison vividly. Not something you forget.

It was smelling like males around there, like a locker-room after practice. Probably the testosterones floating in the air.

A lot of those guys wore tattoos, a few of them were shirtless, not minding showing off their muscular chests. The majority of the inmates were wearing their uniforms trousers with a white tank top. I was trying not to look at those biceps, armpits, nipples, but they were everywhere.

A group of buff guys competing with each other in some kind of arm-wrestling competition caught my attention but I tried to remain as discreet as possible, closely following Xander. He was telling me everything I should now: when to get up, when to shower, to eat, to sleep, to shut up, who to avoid and where to go. I tried to ingest all of the info.

"Basically, we are free to move around during the day but we can go outside only a couple of hours in the afternoon. Unless you work outside."

"Work?"

"You did not think you would get to be in bed all day, did not you? Everybody works to get this place running. I would go to laundry if I were you. Pretty easy."

"Ok."

I did not talk much, only nodding to everything Xander was saying.

I was surprised there was no one from the system doing this introduction, but it made sense, it was a bit like at the university, when other students would show your around.

We walked through another round of corridors, some guy was screaming in one of the cells we passed by, a lunatic according to Xander but not dangerous. That did not reassure me much.

Finally, we reached our cell.

It was pretty much what I was expected, a bit worse maybe. 110 square feet, two bunk beds against each of the walls, a curtain behind the beds on the right side, it was torn up and we could see the toilets and the sink behind it, on the other side, there were 4 small lockers.

And that was it.

"We are supposed to be 4 by cell but there are too many of us in here, so we sometimes have to be 5 and someone sleeps on a mattress on the floor." Explained Xander.

The mattresses seemed only a few inches thick. Ouch.

There was one unexpected element in the room. A corpulent Latino guy, I would say in his forties, with tattoos all over his neck and chest, lying down on the bottom bunk bed on the left side, stark naked. His big flaccid dick resting on his right thigh as he was semi napping, his eyes not totally closed.

On the top bed, a white guy was shirtless (but was wearing pants) and was mindlessly playing on his phone. He looked like a bodybuilder, really sturdy and athletic, I could not quite figure out how the bunk bed held on under his weight.

"The exhibitionist here is Fernando, don't mind him, he's always naked but he's not dangerous."

The guy mumbled in his state of semi-sleep, opened one eye, and sighed when he saw me.

"And this is Ralph."

"Welcome to your mansion newbie." The giant had a very deep voice. His bare feet were facing me, going way beyond the edge of the bed, they were at least a size 13.

"Hi, I'm Tyler."

Xander used the metal ladder to climb on the top of the right bunk bed. I would sleep underneath him then. There were multiple pictures of a beautiful girl taped on his side of the wall, on one of them Xander was holding her in his arms. On the other side of the wall, there were pictures of girls too, but they were all naked, spreading their legs in most of the shots.

Ralph was apparently a big amateur of nudity art.

"First timer?" Ralph asked Xander, not looking at me.

"Yeah."

The bodybuilder straightened up in his bed, which was dangerously shaking, and evaluated me from head to toes. He then pronounced his verdict.

"That's going to be a tough time for you, pretty boy."

"Don't scare him away" Intervened Xander, semi-laughing.

"Why you say that?" I asked, still standing awkwardly in front of his bed and his huge feet, focusing not to look at the big Latino cock resting right below me.

"Just a hunch."

He then looked back at his phone. I was so stressed; my stomach was hurting.

I sat down in my new bed. That all situation would certainly be uncomfortable (although, a bit arousing). Sitting there, I was directly facing Fernando, his eyes were fully closed now. I dared a look at his exposed genitals. In addition to his big cock, he got some huge balls, quite hairy too.

I could not believe it was acceptable for inmates to be in this state in the middle of the day. Our cell's door was wide open and people were passing by, guards and inmates alike... Fernando was slowly caressing his dick in his sleep but I pretended not to be fascinated by it.

"You can use a phone in here?" I asked Ralph, trying to make some friendly small talk with my new roommates.

"Of course not dummy! This is prison." He said, still scrolling on his phone. That attempt did not go well.

Xander jumped back down, opened the curtain behind our beds and started peeing, not minding to leave it open. From where I was, I could not see his cock though.

*Fuck Tyler, why would you look at his cock anyway? In this prison, you are straight, and in real life, you are engaged!"

"Ralph is good with the guards so he can do pretty much what he wants, I'm more discreet when I use my phone. The hard part is to get it in but we always find a way." Xander explained while he was pissing loudly in the toilet bowl.

"If you got caught with it and the guard is in a bad mood, he may seize it, either he will rat you out and you may be sent to solitary or you may get a mention in your files" He finished pissing and put his dick back in his pants.

"Or he will just take the phone and steal it from you. If you complain about it, you'll definitely get worse than a mention in your files."

I could very well see how guard Falcon would take the phone away and use it for his own interests.

"Seriously, the only thing I want is getting out of here as soon as possible so I'm not sure I would take any risk like that."

"How much time do you have?" Asked Ralph.

"16 months, or 10 if I can get out for good behaviour."

"Drugs?"

"Yeah." I sighed. "I mean, part of it."

"You don't look like a meth head."

"I'm not."

"You were one of the top dogs then?"

"Not really..." I looked for my words. "I was more of an intermediary."

Ralph chuckled.

"You are really going to have a tough time in here, mate."

Maybe I should have told him to fuck off, so he would understand that I did not intend to be messed up with. Probably, I should have. The words just could not get out of my mouth.

"Let's go newbie, I want to show you some other cool spots in your new mansion."

Fernando snored loudly; he was fully asleep now, and he was semi-hard. His dick was now resting on his stomach, his dickhead was coming out.

"Ok. You're the boss." I said to Xander, pulling my eyes away from this yummy cock.

During our walk, my guide shared some banters with other inmates we would run into, he seemed to get along with pretty much everybody. I was glad for him. He was still avoiding certain areas though, where "guys like us were not welcomed." I got chills when he said that but I kept on moving.

"Here's the main training room, champ."

We got into a large indoor space with a dozen of gym equipment, two benches, and some cords. A guard, a tall black guy, was sitting at a table, looking around his arms crossed. Six guys, most of them were black, were using the materials, mostly doing bars lifting.

They were all shirtless and they were heavily sweating, pearls of sweat dripping from their foreheads to their chest, coming from their ass too. I could totally see one of the guy's hairy and fat black asses through his white short. It looked like a porn scene was about to start. A gangbang maybe? I smiled to myself thinking of the "Toss my salad" series I was only too familiar with.

The guy wearing the almost translucid tiny white short was lifting some weights, grunting like a mad man. I could literally see his penis line when he turned around. He was circumcised.

He said between two moans:

"Yo.... Xander... What's up."

"Hi Pope."

The guard addressed us:

"Fresh meat joining you today, Dantons?"

"Yes, Tyler Braxton, first day here." Xander answered the guard with a smile. "I'm showing him around."

"Don't look so frightened inmate, everybody is nice around here." Said the guard. I could not tell if he was mocking me or not.

"I'm not frightened." I replied defensively, even though, the weak tone of my voice was saying overwise.

"Fuck!" Yelled one of the guys who was training. He could not lift his bar; his two mates were teasing him.

"Come on, don't be a pussy now!"

The guy got up and slapped his mate's ass.

"Fuck you asshole!"

I was sure I was looking like a lost puppy dog to all of them.

"And right behind this door, this is the shower room for our district. We normally can only use the showers between 6 and 8am, water is almost always cold, but you can exceptionally ask to take a shower after a training if you have registered." Explained Xander. "Don't worry, Pope here is going to wash his rotten armpits before getting back in the residential areas."

I heard the guy nicknamed Pope laughed at Xander's joke behind us: "Residential areas, you bet! More like the ghetto!"

Xander did not mind him and opened a door to show me the communal showers.

I entered. I just wanted to take a quick look.

And that's when I saw him.

I had seen my fair share of hot guys that day, and I'll admit, some of them did leave a strong impression of me. Guard Foster was yummy as fuck, Ralph the bodybuilder who was sharing my cell was a muscular God straight from a 80's gay porn, that Pope guy was super-hot as well, but nothing had prepared me for Inmate Jensen.

There were 8 shower heads in a large communal space. I bet this place was crowded each morning. But at that moment, the first time I ever saw him, Kurtis Jensen was alone in the huge shower room.

Right in the middle, was standing one of the most handsome men I had ever seen in my entire life, presenting himself naked and wet for me.

I first saw him from behind, but already, he was perfect.

Tall, probably 6.2. feet, he had the proportions of a fitness male model, the type of guys with 300K followers on Instagram and shirtless pics all over the internet. His butt was hairy and glorious, two beautiful asscheeks, a perfect peach that you can only dream to bite in. Under the bubble butt, his hairy thighs were quite muscular but not too big, above, his back was large but not like Ralph, more like the main role in a Hollywood action movie. His skin was of a light brown.

Yummy.

He had a small tattoo on his neck but I could not identify what it was from where I stood. Maybe I should get closer? It had soap all over it.

The inmate was shampooing his very short dark hair. He did not know Xander and I were there. I could have watched him caressing his scalp for hours... But Xander had to talk:

"Yo, Jensen!"

His hot and wet body still facing the other way, it was now glistening with soap and shampoo, the Adonis turned his head towards us.

The world stops spinning when I stared at his eyes.

I know! I sound so fucking stupid! So naïve! But if I were smart when it comes to guys, you would know it by now and I would not have ended up in prison in the first place!

His eyes were a piercing blue, almost grey, he had a sharp jawline but big lips, beautiful lips, suckable lips. He smiled when he recognized Xander. I guessed they were buddies too.

"Yo, Dantons, showing off to the newbie the best asset of this prison?"

He flexed his arms in a cocky way, and then his glutes.

Still smiling, he turned around completely to face us and his body was even better from the front. How could that gorgeous man be locked up in prison? He literally looked like a supermodel! A lot of those guys I had seen that day were missing some teeth, looked washed-up, tired, but not him, all his teeth were there, all white. He could have done a freaking advertising for toothpaste!

But let's talk about the elephant in the room. A huge uncut and meaty cock, dripping with water under this shower. 5 inches, probably more, of a large piece of sausage and two big balls. A delicious meal!

Above this perfect sight, a black bush, all wet and soapy and then, going north, a trail of hair which were finding their ways through his abs. He did not have a perfect six pack but the abs were definitely there, ready to be carressed. His nipples were big. His pecs were tempting. You just needed to kiss them, lick them, bite them.

*Fuck Tyler, try to focus on something else!*

He put his hands behind his head to rinse off his hair, he flexed his large biceps once again, his armpits were showing now. Hairy, raunchy, inviting. He must have known the effect the had on people!

12