My First Year in Prison Ch. 06

Story Info
Tyler learns to stand up for himself.
3.8k words
4.43
8.2k
6

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles?

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 6: Rolling with the punches

"I need to talk to you about Frenchy."

Finally, I got to be alone with Xander. Fernando and Ralph were busy elsewhere and it was just Xander and I in the cell. I had been waiting to talk to him after three awful afternoons spent in the laundry room with Frenchy.

"What's up man?"

Xander was only wearing his white briefs, he was doing crunches on the floor.

He took a sip of water and put his hand behind his head, showing off his armpits while catching back his breath. He was sweating quite proficiently and his boxers were see-through. His uncut dick was winking at me but I tried to stay focus on the conversation.

"It's kinda hard to say... but... Frenchy is... Well, he is an asshole during our work time. He... He does things to me."

Xander straightened up. He asked bluntly:

"Did he rape you?"

"No!" I exclaimed, shocked. "No, he did not!"

"He beat you up?"

"No!"

Xander looked perplex.

"What's the matter then?"

How could I tell to my cellmate and basically my only friend in this prison that Frenchy was making me smell dirty underwear, often stained with cum, every time we were supposed to work.

"He messes up with me. He tells me he is my boss and like, he... He just makes me do things."

"Like sexual stuff?"

I thought about it. Was it sexual?

"No, not really, but weird stuff."

"I'm not surprised, Frenchy is fucked up. His brain is as rotten as his teeth."

Xander took another sip of water and threw some of it on his warm and sweaty chest.

"Yeah... I hate being forced to be alone with him for hours. Could you do something?"

He stood up and now his wet underwear was at my eyes level.

"Do something? Dude, you're my mate and we're cool but I don't get into other shit, you know that. That's how you survive in here."

I was disappointed. I thought I could count on him but he was right, why would he put himself in trouble for the new guy?

"I know... Do you think I could at least ask to switch jobs?"

"Bad idea man, if you do that, Frenchy will hunt you down everywhere you go. It will just make you look weak. Besides, you don't want to get the guards involved in this. Either you learn how to roll with the punches or you stand up for yourself."

Perfect, the thing that I had never been able to do in my life! I made a defeated face.

"Cheer up dude!" Xander grabbed my right shoulder. "Frenchy is not the worst enemy to have, he can be a freak but he is not that bad. He cannot do much."

"If you say so..." I mumbled.

Xander climbed on the top bed above me.

"The other option is to find you a protector but how many dicks are you willing to suck to get Frenchy out of your back?"

Not too sure if he were serious, I replied sombrely: "None."

"Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to jerk off in peace reading dirty texts from my girl."

"Enjoy." I said, as I saw his white briefs being thrown away from the bed above my head.

I would not have minded sniffing these ones.

Xander was not losing any time. Shortly after, our bunk beds were slightly shaking.

I could have left to let Xander have some intimacy but he was the one who started masturbating in my presence. He clearly did not mind that I was here because after a few minutes, he even talked to me.

"Mandy is such a naughty girl, damn, I can't wait for tomorrow."

The next day was Saturday, parlour's day. Xander had a special authorization to share a room with his girl, "conjugal visit" they would call it. He had been talking about it all week.

"She has been firing me up for days man, as if I needed that to get excited to see her!"

"Good for you." I said, trying to remain neutral, but his dirty side aroused me. I was getting hard myself.

"I appreciate you man." He told me.

"Why are you saying that?"

"You're not like Ralph, you're not asking me to share the pictures of my girl. You respect me."

"Yeah..." I said, mindlessly.

The thing was: I did not give a damn about seeing a girl naked, but good if he thought I was being considerate. Although, that could also mean that I was gay. I felt obligated to say something.

"I'd give a lot to fuck a good pussy right now." I said, sounding my straightest possible. I was not very good at this.

"No girl for you tomorrow?"

"No, my ex is done with me and my brother is the one coming to see me tomorrow."

It was the only thing who had kept me afloat the past couple of days, knowing I would get to see Ryan.

"Too bad for you mate, but I won't share her warm pussy, mmmm, nor her ass."

"Does she let you do anal?"

This time, I was genuinely curious.

"Fuck yeah, she does! The girl is getting fucked once every two weeks, I better give her the whole experience! And she loves that Xander's D.' up her ass"

My bed was shaking a bit more, he was jacking off more intensely. I was sure I would love that Xander's dick as well. It was good to know he was used to put it in someone else's ass, even a girl. I started caressing myself under my boxers.

"Poor girl, you must destroy her every time!" I wanted to keep him going.

"Ahah, damn right, but she always asks for more. And see, I'm smart. I'm jerking now so I'm not too horned up when I see her tomorrow, I always make sure it lasts so she can have a nice good time!"

"Smart indeed!" I complimented him, semi laughing.

"Your ex-girl did not let you fuck her in the ass?"

"No."

That was true, Griffin was only a top. I smiled to myself.

"Good thing she dumped you before you got locked up in here then. You have to find a girl who will respect your cock mate." He said, while pumping his own dick. I could hear his hand flapping against his balls.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Dirty chicks love inmates, man, you could fine some girls coming here just to get a fuck form a bad boy. Ralph does it all the time."

"Mmm... You're making me horny mate." I said, thinking I could safely share my arousal at this point.

"You're hard?"

"Well, yeah... After all this talk, now I am."

"Do you want to compare?"

My heart skipped a bit. Was he for real or was he kidding? I had to be careful with my next move.

"Compare?" I asked.

He jumped out from his bed. He was still sweaty, still horny, stark naked and very hard. His dick was once again at my eyes level and I had never seen it stiffed. He was precumming a lot too. His foreskin was all wet. The size of his cock was on the bigger end of the spectrum, I'd say 6.8 inches from my expert eyes.

I almost started drooling.

Xander looked at my own cock, out of my briefs. I was a tiny bit smaller than hi was.

"I think you win in size." I chuckled, getting red. I was also suddenly about to cum, being faced with this delicious dripping cock.

I had not had sex in six days at this point.

"In size, in girth, and in using it!" Xander said proudly, masturbating his cock a few inches from my face. He had still his phone in his hands but was looking at it above me while his crotch was still at my eye level.

Thank you, God, for the invention of bunk beds!

I jerked off more intensely too, when I felt Xander could see me, I closed my eyes. I did not want to give the impression that I was jacking off to his sweaty balls. Although, this was exactly what I was doing.

At some point, Xander instinctively licked some of the precum dripping on his fingers. When he realized what he had done, he moved aside as if he was a bit ashamed of himself. I did the same thing with my own precum to reassure him that it was fine. Actually, it was more than fine. I just wanted to be fed with that guy's cum.

I loved when Griffin was feeding me with his warm juice.

Griffin! Shit! Was I cheating on him right at that moment?

What was the line? Certainly, he would not be too happy knowing I was jerking off with a cellmate. But I was not touching anyone. That could not be so wrong, right? And Xander was straight, it was just like watching a porn: inaccessible in real life.

Xander went to the toilets, I heard him moaning and he cummed in toilet bowl. It was too much for me, Griffin or not, I cummed as well all over my chest. I made a mess.

"I'll go negotiate a cold shower with Davis." Xander said a few seconds later, leaving he cell after putting some shorts back on.

He winked at me when he realized I had jizzed all over myself. I felt myself blushing.

Did he know that I was attracted to him, and to pretty much every guy of this prison? Sometimes I wondered if he knew my secret but Xander could be so casual about everything, the exact opposite of me.

In any case, that jerk off session was clearly the highlight of my day as for the rest of the afternoon, I had to face Frenchy once again.

"New rule, Braxton." He said right as I came in.

"We have already established you have to call me Boss but I feel like the dynamic of our respective status is not apparent enough. Someone walking by could think we are simply working together when in reality, I can order you around once we're here."

"What do you want, Frenchy?"

He slapped me across the face. I was taken aback.

"What do you want, BOSS?" He corrected me.

"Stop that." I mumbled with not much conviction.

"See, as I said, the authority is not established well enough. You keep on disobeying me. But do not fear, I have found a solution. To make sure you understand your place, you'll just have be on your knees while sniffing the underwear from now on. It should be sufficient to send the right message."

"Come on, Boss, can we just please do our work today?" I pleaded, trying to ease him up.

"Kneel down."

I did not budge.

"I see. I was too lax with you the last times. The message was not clear enough. I should also call you bitch form now on? Don't you think it well help you out, adjusting to your place?"

He grinned with his stupid toothless smile. He then grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down. How could such a slim man be so strong?

I was trembling but got on my knees. I felt myself shrinking. I thought about Xander's advice. I should stand up for myself. But how did the alpha guys manage to fight back? How could I stop being a victim?

Things got worse.

"Now tell me, dirty or clean?" He let go his right hand from my shoulder so he could unzip his pants. He slid them down. He was hard underneath his white briefs.

"Boss... what... what are you doing?"

"I asked you something! Just smell it boy!"

I tried to move away but he held my face against his hard bulge.

"Dirty or clean?" He asked the ritual question again and again.

He was rubbing his bulge against my nose. I felt his dickhead against my cheek. He started to slid down his boxers and suddenly, my face was held against his hairy dick.

"Fuck you." I managed to mumble while he was smothering me against his crotch.

He kept going but I could not take it anymore.

"Fuck you!" I said again, more clearly.

He stopped.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY TO YOUR BOSS, BITCH?"

He forced me to stand up again, got his face very close to mine as if he was about to kiss me -- his teeth and breath were atrocious -- but he only whispered in my ear:

"Apologize to your, Master."

I looked at him, disgusted.

"I said, fuck you."

I got to see his eyes widened before I punched him in the face. Right in the nose.

I had no idea I have this in me but I guess I had just reached my breaking point. I hurt my fist, I saw some blood coming out of his nose and maybe his mouth, but it felt so fucking good. Frenchy almost fell but held on the large table next to him. And now, he just looked terrified, shaking, with his pants still down to his ankles.

"What the hell is going on?" This was Guard Foster, coming hastily behind us.

"On your knees, inmates, both of you!"

We obliged. Foster used his talkie walkie to call one of his colleagues.

Frenchy was already yelling in his strong French accent, blood dripping from his nose:

"He attacked me; Braxton is dangerous!"

"What are you doing your pants down?" Asked Foster, suddenly realizing that Frenchy's dick was out of his pants.

I spoke before he could yell again:

"It was him! He was the one coming at me and..."

Guard Davis came in, he took a few seconds to make an assessment of the situation and barked.

"Shut up, all of you. Send this one to the infirmary and that one, number 328, you're coming with me."

I followed Davis in silence, Foster looked unease as he was taking care of Frenchy.

I passed by a few other inmates who stared at me, I had blood stains on my tank top and on my fist. The guard was walking me to the warden office, I had never been there.

The warden was the man in a suit I had seen once talking with Falcon, his name was Deen. He was a tall man in his thirties, already showing signs of grey hair, and was wearing a pair of trendy black glasses at all times. When we came into his office, he had his feet over the table, his leather shoes shining below a soft light.

"What's that Davis?"

"Inmate number 328, Braxton. He was locked up less than a week ago, we found him already fighting or doing God knows why with Inmate Dupont, Dupont had his pants on his ankles when we caught them."

The warden sighed. He kept his position laid back in his chair with his feet on the table. This was quite odd when I sat in front of him as I could barely see his face behind his huge feet. Immediately, I tried to justify myself.

"I swear I did not want to fight or anything but Frenchy, I mean, Inmate Dupont tried to do things to me, and I had to... I had to do fight back, just to stop him, and.."

"Quiet, inmate." The warden stated, while Davis remained in a corner of the room.

I looked down at my shoes. The warden continued:

"Dupont is a trouble maker but I know your character. I have gone through your files, inmate Braxton, I have read the testimonies during your trial. Your French friend did not find himself randomly with his pants down to his ankles!"

It took me a few seconds to realize what he meant. I had talked in length about my relationship with Will in my testimonies, how he was my patient, how I started to date him. It was advised from my lawyer, he wanted me to explain that I had been manipulated by a guy and I was just believing the lies he was feeding me, in the name of love. It was partly true.

That strategy bit me in the ass during the trial, and it was still playing against me in prison. The warden knew I was gay then.

I remained silent. I felt the look on Davis on me. I had put myself in so much trouble.

"No parlour for you." The warden declared finally.

"Sir... Please I... This is not fair, Frenchy was..."

"My decision is finale. Consider yourself lucky I'm not sending you in solitary confinement. Of course, this homosexual incident will also be reflected in your file."

That was so unfair! It's not like a guard would have helped me out if I had complained! I had to stand up for myself and now I was getting punished for an "homosexual incident".

I wanted to scream, I wanted to fight back, I hated them all but I felt so powerless.

I thought of Ryan. Shit, he was probably on the west coast already. To be there on the next morning, he had to travel on Friday.

"Sir, may I just ask to call my brother? He is supposed to come tomorrow."

The warden finally took off his feet from the table.

"No." He just said.

Fucking egotistic drunk in power asshole! But he had my whole life in his hands.

"Please, I'm begging you. He's coming from Boston, if I cannot see him..."

The warden violently slammed the table, making it shake. I got scared. Even Davis had a weird cough behind us.

"What makes you think you're in position to negotiate Inmate 328? Because you were a doctor, a shrink, right? You went to college? You think you are better than all of the other inmates here?"

"This is what this is about, then? You're coming at me because I graduated, because I had a well-paid job before getting locked up in here?"

"Are you actually talking back at me, Inmate 328?" Deen marked a pause. "Just tell me my boy, do you really want to make an enemy out of me?"

I looked at the floor again, regretting my outburst. I had to learn how to keep my mouth shut.

"No, Sir."

"Good then, because I think it is time to learn the virtue of obedience."

I went back to my cell seriously depressed a few minutes later. The info about my "fight" had already leaked and Xander and Ralph were waiting for me. I did not care to explain to them what happened in details, I just lied down in my bed and broke down in tears.

"They took parlour time away from me, my brother is coming from the east coast just to see me and I can't even tell him I won't be there." I cried out.

"Fuck that Frenchy and fuck those guard." Said Xander.

"Agreed." Approved Ralph.

"I should have helped you out." Added Xander.

But it was not his fault... I did not go to get dinner that night, my stomach hurt too bad. I was literally gutted. I was also thinking a lot about the mention in my file. "Homosexual behaviour". With Frenchy! What a joke!

All the stress and pressure I had felt the previous week was crumbling down on me. Did all the guards know that I was gay? Was it the reason Falcon was such an asshole with me?

I fell asleep without realizing it and I woke up the next morning not feeling much better. Fernando was the only one still in the cell, spreading his legs and flaunting his dick to the world to see, once again.

Xander had already gone to meet his girlfriend, Ralph had a "fan girl" (as he would call them) come in to get a look at his giant muscular body.

I was feeling hungry, maybe it was because I had not eaten the previous evening, or maybe it was because Fernando's dick was right there.

I went to the prison cafeteria and ate some digusting bread. I then wandered in the prison, feeling sorry for myself. I passed by Kurtis Jensen, he was getting an early training, shirtless in the gym. He looked tense too. I wondered if he had people to see at the parlour. I barely knew anything about him.

When I came back in my cell, Fernando literally jumped on me:

"Braxton! We were looking everywhere for you! You can go to the parlour."

"What are you talking about?"

"Dude! Ralph went to the guard or to the warden, I'm not too sure, but you're good."

"Really? How did he manage that?"

"Who fucking cares! Go! They're going to be done with visitations soon."

I had no idea what was going on, I was looking like a mess, but I ran through the facility anyway. For a split second, I thought it might be a joke but I had to go and see! I could not miss my opportunity. Fuck. What if my brother had already come in and had been sent away cause I was not there?

We had some obligatory checks to go through before getting into the parlour's room. There was still a line in front of the door. I was a nervous wreck.

I waited for a few minutes and was finally checked by Falcon to get in:

"You can thank your big friend for this."

He said to me, while feeling me up.

I nodded yes. I was so close to my brother now; he should be right behind this door.

Falcon grabbed my crotch, not that discreetly.

"And you can thank ME, later."

I got chills.

He let go of me so that I could open the door and enter the parlour room. But Falcon had just signified that it would cost me.

I did not want to own that bald fucker anything.

I looked at his creepy face and then at the door. Of course, I opened it, Ryan was waiting for me on the other side!

12