My First Year in Prison Ch. 13

Story Info
Tyler welcomes a new inmate in prison.
5k words
4.62
8.1k
5

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

************************

My First Year in Prison

Chapter 13: The return of the snake

"So, should I count Kurtis as your plus one for my wedding?"

I was back in the cell, Xander was shirtless and had a huge smile on his face. He was gluing yet another picture of Mindy on his wall.

I felt stupid.

"Feel free to invite Kurtis, but he won't come with me."

"Really?" Xander sat down, his feet swinging at the edge of the bed. "That's disappointing."

"You don't say..." I mumbled, moody.

"Bro, you ran towards Jensen like you were the main character following his soulmate to the airport, professing his love right before the plane takes off! I thought Adele was about to come into this prison and sing a tune for you guys!"

He laughed and started to sing: "HELLOOOO FROM THE OUTSIIIIIDE."

Lucky for him, he was cute and he just got engaged, I did not want to get mad at him. Instead of snapping back at him, I just replied:

"Please, Xander, that's embarrassing enough as it is. Can we just pretend this never happened?"

"But what did he say to you when you told him about... about like, your gay feelings and stuff."

Xander was all ready to become a LGBTQ+ ally but he still was not the most comfortable with gay relationships. Truly, I found his way of approaching the whole situation endearing.

"I did not really have the chance to say anything to him actually."

"You chickened out! Ty, that's..."

I cut him off.

"I did not chicken out! I wanted to talk to him but Kurtis was too busy guiding Glenn's mouth onto his dick!"

Xander was about to say something but it ended in a simple -- but very adequate: "Oh."

I sighed and smiled faintly at him.

"Look, just forget about it, ok? That was stupid anyway. Xander, I don't want the other inmates to know that I am... well, you know... gay. I think it's all for the best. Kurtis does not even know that I caught them, so just, keep this for yourself."

"You're just going to give up?! Because of a blowjob?"

"Well, yeah! What do you want me to do?"

"You cannot do that to me. I was committed at this point! I was already picturing a double wedding and all!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Cut the act Xander, I really feel bad about it."

He jumped down his bed and patted my shoulders.

"I know... Sorry, bro. I just meant, Glenn has practically sucked everyone's dick inhere" Responding to my interrogative look, he added. "Not mine though! But it's not like Kurtis is really into him or anything. I'm pretty sure it does not mean shit."

"I HEARD CONGRATULATIONS WERE IN ORDER!"

I jumped. Ralph was coming behind us, shouting and cheering. He busted into the cell and grabbed Xander in his muscular arms, pulling him off the ground. I feared he might break him!

"Who told you about that?" Asked Xander, panting, once he was back on Earth.

"Everybody! You're the talk of the town, my friend. I hope I can be the best man; I already have tons of ideas for your bachelor's party in prison! Spoiler alert: we dress you up as a fairy and you go suck all the old and wrinkled dicks of the members of the retirement club!"

"Great plan! Mindy is going to be very pleased with that idea. It will add to the already glamorous prison wedding!" Xander replied, laughing.

"Wait, you are actually going to get married in here?" I had not realized.

"Mindy told me she did not want to wait. We'll do a real thing later on, but when we talked this morning, we kind of thought it would be cool if we get married before the end of the year. Her birthday is in December..."

"You guys make decisions fast!" I hugged him. Because of the crazy morning I had gone through, I did not get the chance to properly congratulate him.

"And talking about best man or rather best men, I thought you two could be mine... no?" Xander was suddenly very shy, it was a bit out of character for him.

"I would not have accepted it any other way!" Exclaimed Ralph who slapped Xander's ass amicably, but the newly engaged almost fell down.

"I would be very happy to do that for you and Mindy." I just said, being more moved than I expected by this news.

Did I actually make real genuine friendships in this hell? It definitely felt like it.

After that (very intense!) morning, the rest of the day was spent talking about Xander's wedding and no one even mentioned my outburst at the parlor. They probably figured that someone in my family had died or something.

Foster came to check on me once. He did it discreetly which made me even more appreciative. I thanked him for his help but told him that I was fine. It was a flat lie but I was not going to ramble about the love triangles, cheatings and broken engagements which were happening in my life to a guard.

We had dinner with Daddy Ray, Fernando and Pope. It tasted even worse than usual, I wondered if it was because Kurtis was really sucking at his job... or because the sucking had gotten me nauseous.

At one point, Ray mentioned something about the highschool of his son being filled with "faggots". At the exact same moment, both Xander and Ralph gave me a knowing look and I smiled to myself. They both thought they were the only ones to know about my secret but by pure chance, or maybe it was fate, my two roommates had both found out that I was gay in the past 24 hours.

I was semi expected to see Kurtis and Glenn hanging out together but that was not the case. Glenn was spending most of his time with Romano and his crew, he was more and more visibly becoming Bianchi's bitch. On the other hand, Kurtis would spend most of his time alone.

The few days following Griffin breaking up with me were pretty uneventful.

I should mention a weird altercation between Kim and Romano in the communal showers. Altercation may not be the right word, though. It was very subtle, as Romano was waiting for his slave to wash him, as per usual, Kim dropped the soap on the floor. But instead of picking it up and continuing with his task, Kim remained still for long minutes. After a while, he left the communal showers, leaving Romano behind, shook by this act of disobedience.

Since I got locked up, I had never seen anyone oppose to Romano, at least, not without suffering direct consequences. The face of Big Pepe covered in cum, including my own, while he was being roughly fucked by the Italian boss was very much engraved in my brain. More significantly, I had never seen Kim showing the slightest sign of resistance to his master.

Looking back now, I obviously realize that I should have worried more about Kim.

My own cowardness and selfishness prevented me from trying to help him. To ease my conscience, I kept on telling myself that Kim was happy with his fate, with the way Romano had made him his whore. But that day, in the communal shower, we could not lie to ourselves anymore, Kim had rebelled and he had shown to all of us, inmates and guards alike, that he was not fine. He was a young 19 years old guy who was asking for help.

But nobody reacted.

If only we had done something!

The next morning, everything had come back to normal and Romano jizzed in Kim's hands as he would do most times. At this point, it was like seeing Fernando butt naked in a corridor or Pope with a spontaneous hard on in the showers, everybody had got accustomed to it and nobody would raise an eyebrow.

On Saturday, Austin visited me. We had not talked since Griffin had broken the engagement and I had some things to ask him. I had gone over my talk with Griffin times and times again in my head, and one thing he had said had sticked up with me. "Spending time with Ryan and Austin, it's like they were knowing a Tyler very different from the one I got engaged with."

Austin was waiting for me wearing a tank top and a short, enjoying the warm weather of southern California, even during fall.

"What the hell did you tell to Griffin?"

I asked him right away. It sounded more aggressive than I intended but I had been fixating on this thing for a full week. Austin looked unease.

"Hi to you too, Tyler."

"Sorry... Hi. Thanks for coming."

I hugged him, at least he smelled good.

"Listen, I did not say anything to Griffin. Well... He did ask Ryan and I tons of questions. He asked us me why you left the East Coast after your first year of college..."

"Good Lord Austin! I'm in prison. I'm already the worst type of fiancé ever and you told him about the craziest things that happened to me in my life! Fletcher! Of course, he was going to run away!"

"Actually, I said the nicest things about you! But then... I have to admit. Hearing me complimenting you may have creeped him out even more."

I involuntarily smiled and Austin relaxed instantly. I wanted to remain mad at him, mainly because it was easier than being mad at myself but I had never been able to stay angry with Austin.

"You really have to ruin all of my good relationships." I spoke.

"What are you talking about? I've always supported your..."

"Remember Steve?"

That time, he was the one to involuntary smile.

"Oh, well... Yes, I guess I can take part of the blame for that one."

"I mean... I was a very willing participant."

"And dedicated too!"

Austin winked at me. Was he actually referring to my sexual performances? We had not really mentioned our "affair" - yes, let's call it that - since... well, since our last day on campus. I decided it was safer to change the subject, Big Pepe was right next to us talking to his mom (the old woman was literally half his size!).

"It's fine. What happened with Griffin. It was sure to end this way."

"Seriously Ty, I don't think he was the right one for you. The right one would have waited." He looked around: "Can I say something to you?"

"Jeez, you're scaring me now."

"In a way, I am directly responsible for the break up."

"Don't tell me you sleep with him too?" I said, a little bit too loud.

"For fuck's sake Ty, not everyone has to jump on every dick they see!" He whispered back at me with a grin.

"So what?"

He had this uncomfortable look on his face again.

"I kinda found out he was seeing someone..."

"And?"

"It did not go very well. I may have called him a piece of shit and threatened to kill him."

"Austin!"

"What? What did you want me to do? He was a piece of shit! he was cheating on you. I told him that he had to speak with you face to face. He was literally hiding in his home in San Francisco, making you believing that he was away. What kind of coward does that? He told me that he needed time, it was pure bullshit."

"He came to face me in here because of you?"

"Partly, I guess. But Ty..."

"This was the right thing to do." I ended his sentence.

He seemed a bit relieved.

"I hated being in that situation, knowing that he was doing this to you. Trust me Ty, I really wrecked my brain around that. I did not want him to break up with you while you were stuck here but at the same time, he was acting so shitty towards you."

"Well, if that makes you feel better, I was not the perfect fiancé either here."

"Oh... Don't tell me you did the banga banga in here!"

I busted out laughing.

"Not the banga banga! But... All I will say is that being totally straight is definitely a concept that does not apply to prison."

"Or to anywhere else." He added, mischievously.

"Don't say things like this to me." I responded, very seriously. I could not be sucked in my hopes to date my best friend from college again. I had to move pass that at this point!

He ignored my comment but we moved on to discuss the latest edition of Garuto. I thanked him again for getting the books in the prison and we spent a full hour dissecting every storyline and future consequences on the saga.

"How are things with Cassie? You barely mentioned her the last few times you came here." I asked before he left.

"Things are okay, I guess... We are thinking of moving but Cassie is stuck in Jersey because of her job while I'm travelling constantly. Dude, you dodge a bullet with the engagement. Marriage is tough!"

"I bet it feels like you are locked up in a prison, eh?"

I was very proud of my line, I found it particularly smart. Before Austin could snap back at me, Guard Davis announced that visitation was over. As always with Austin, the couple of hours had flown by.

The same day, a dozen of new inmates was being transferred in the prison. With nearly five months in my belt, I was appointed to welcome one of them, doing the same thing Xander had done to me on my first day.

Falcon was the one introducing me to the new inmate after his inspection. The bald guard was coming out of his office with a young guy, apparently traumatized. I knew how Falcon was welcoming new inmates, I felt bad for him. And I had not even realized who he was yet!

"Braxton, this is inmate 415, Kennedy. You show him the ropes, you make sure he stays in line. That one is under your responsibility. But I'm watching you Braxton, hands off from the fresh meat!"

A light switched in my brain. Kennedy... Just like in Ray Kennedy... Shit! I actually knew this guy, from parlour. It was Trevor, Ray's son!

I was stunt. Speechless.

"Braxton, the first step in welcoming your new roommate is to say hello. Are you too stupid to understand this? Come on, he'll share your cell, you better get used to one another."

"We are already four in our cell." I just mentioned, numb. My mind still processing that I was welcoming Daddy Ray's son in the prison.

"Yeah, well, you'll find him some space for that one, and it's not like you mind getting closer to other inmates, Braxton. Don't worry boy, we will find a nice comfy mattress for you on the floor." Falcon said while caressing Trevor's hair. The poor guy looked terrified.

"Just come with me Trev... Kennedy. I'm Tyler Braxton."

I extended my hand but he did not accept it. Trevor just stood there, like he was glued to the floor.

"Just follow me, I'll show you to your cell, I mean, our cell."

He still did not respond. I remembered how I had acted when Xander had come to pick me up like this, five months prior. How scared I was. And now, I was about to be Xander's best man at his wedding, maybe Trevor could be mine... Oh wait, I was no longer engaged!

While we were walking through the grey corridors, I noticed that Trevor was keeping a safe distance with me. Falcon had just told him that I would basically molest him so his concerns made sense. How ironic was that? Falcon warning him about me?

"Don't listen to the bullshit Falcon is saying. He's the worst. Just try not to get in his way. You'll see, everyone in our cell is cool." I explained, trying to be friendly.

Still, no answer.

And there was the elephant in the room. His father. He looked so much like him! It was like having a younger version of Ray. The hot daddy and his replica of a son, same sharp jaw line, same dark hair, same broad shoulder, same hairy body although a little lighter for Trevor. Such a shame to see a guy like this in prison, if he needed money or something, could not he just start an Onlyfans page?

For now, I thought it was best to elude the question of his father and I showed him around the prison, as if he was any other inmate:

"That's the library, don't go in there, it's owned by Romano and his gang. Stay as far as possible from them."

"The gym and the communal showers, yeah, I know, no intimacy at all and the showers are freaking cold."

"And this is our cell, don't mind Fernando, he's always naked, and these are Xander, and Ralph."

Xander and Ralph were playing cards on my bed. They turned around, curious. Fernando barely glanced at us.

"So that's the newbie who's going to make this a full house. Fucking 5 in one cell, they really consider we're just animals." Grunted Ralph.

"Hey man, welcome to hell" said Xander, extended his hand.

"This is Trevor Kennedy, guys. Kennedy." I said, insisting on the last word.

Xander's eyes widened.

"Shit" Mumbled Ralph.

Trevor (finally!) pronounced his first few words:

"What's the problem?" He murmured angrily.

"You know there is another Kennedy in here, right?" Asked Xander. "And it looked an awful like an older version of you!"

That peaked Fernando's interest, he straightened up.

"OF FUCK! RAY'S SON IS GOING TO BE SHARING OUR CELL! THAT'S SOMETHING!" He yelled out.

"You... You know my father?"

Trevor was liquefying himself.

"Damn right, we know your daddy. He's part of the gang!" Said Xander enthusiast. "I mean, of our little group!"

At this precise moment, Trevor reminded all of us that although he looked like an adult, he was just an 18 years old boy still going through highschool:

"Oh fuck, please, don't tell him that I'm here!"

Ralph busted out laughing.

"What are we supposed to do? Hide you under our beds? Might be complicated to manage that during... well how long are you here for?"

"Only 6 months!"

"Oh, that's doable then." Xander said ironically. "You'll just go and see your father on parlour's day. I'm sure he won't see a difference and it will be less travel for you to get there, perfect." I could see that Xander was trying his hardest to remain serious.

Trevor seemed hopeful. Maybe he was not the sharpest tool in the shed, or maybe, he was just totally confused by what was going on.

"You really think that could work?" He asked.

Before Xander and Ralph could continue with their trolling, I stepped in.

"Man, your father will find out that you're here. There is no way around that. And the sooner will be the better."

"Wise man!" Conceded Xander, semi-laughing.

"Who should break the news to Ray?" Asked Fernando.

Ralph and Xander both lost their cheeky smiles immediately. The prospect of telling Ray that his precious son was now locked up with us does not seem fun, at all. His family meant everything to Ray and now that he was working with me, I would hear him talk about Sabrina, Trevor, his younger son and the great life he wanted for them for hours.

"I think it's pretty clear that Ty should be the one telling Ray. You're Trevor supervisor, you're the one responsible for him." Explained Ralph.

Xander looked relieved.

"Totally. Plus, you work with Ray so it makes sense."

"You're working with my dad?" The new guy was hot but he was slow to get things.

"Laundry. We all have to work to run the prison, I told you earlier. Guys... Really? You're going to let me tell Ray by myself?"

"You should go, Ty" advised Xander, now really serious. "Trevor has been put under your care and the more you wait, the more Ray will be mad at you for not telling him!"

Fuck, he was right and I could not afford anymore drama with yet another of my "laundry colleagues" as I would call them.

"Just come on, Trevor, we'll find your dad."

Probably, I would have met him in other circumstance, Trevor would have intimidated me. He had this typical bad boy look. He reminded very much of these guys I used to see outside of my highschool smoking and being up to no good. Drugs, guns, probably what got him in this prison. But on his very first day, Trevor was no intimidating at all, he was just a lost teenager.

We found Ray in the recreational room where he was spending a big part of his time alongside the so-called "retirement club". His reaction did not disappoint.

As soon as we entered the room, I had not said a single word that Ray was jumping from his sit and was pushing his son against the wall. There was no guard around and I sincerely feared he would kill him!

12