My First Year in Prison Ch. 20

Story Info
Tyler discovers mourning sex.
5.1k words
4.78
6.8k
4

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler is happily engaged when his life takes a turn. After a couple bad decisions, he ends up in California State's Prison. Surrounded by bad boys, hot guards, and a lot of testosterones, is Tyler going to manage to keep himself out of troubles? (Erotic Drama - sequel to My First Year in College).

****************************

Chapter 20: Mourning sex

After the first time that we had sex, Kurtis and I were pretty much fucking like rabbits. Well, I have no idea whether rabbits do fuck all the time, but we definitely were. All the damn time. Everywhere.

I know what you think. How in hell were we able to pull this off in one of the homophobic places on Earth?

For starters, we simply did not care anymore. What worse could happen to us than an inmate going mad and shooting everyone? Yes, we were reckless, and yes, I could have lost my right for early-release -- I had an official date at this point, I would be leaving the prison on March 9th, - but I was not thinking about this.

How could I think about anything at all when Kurtis' juicy cock was dangling before my eyes?

Secondly, others did not seem to mind either, or rather, nobody wanted to start a conflict with Kurtis or myself. The inmates were not afraid of us, but they knew that we could defend ourselves. As for the guards, they were just letting us be, ironically, just like they had let Romano and Kim having openly gay sex. Or whatever those two were doing before it ended in a blood bath.

And thirdly, we did learn to be somewhat discreet, even though we were not making that much of an effort. We would usually do our deeds under the covers or behind a wall.

Guard Davis could perfectly tell that I was jerking Kurtis off under the sheets, but he would not say a thing and I would not suck Kurtis' dick or eat his ass in the open.

Guard Falcon would understand that Kurtis was fingering my hole, but he would not react either, maybe he was just thinking about how much he would love to join us. The bald prick could dream! I hated him even more than before.

Kurtis and I were in our own world, barely paying attention to what was going on around us. However, even in that state, I could not help but notice the atmosphere was getting tense again.

Without the hold of Romano on the inmates and on the traffics, several groups were starting to form. No surprise in that, drugs needed to be brought in the facility no matter what. But it was becoming more difficult to know who was working with who and the guards had taken their distance with the inmates, some random convicts were sent to solitary confinement. In this context, it was difficult to know who to trust and who to avoid.

All of us who had been directly involved in the shooting were keeping a low profile. Ray and I were still working together at the laundry. It was awkward at first, until one day, Ray fell in my arms crying like a baby.

We never really talked it through, and we were definitely not as close as we were before -- the group we were forming with Ralph, Xander, Fernando, Pope, Ray and I had died the moment Xander died -- but it was ok.

Ray was doing better overall because his son was doing better. Trevor had started taking classes twice a week and was committed to finish his time sooner than later, he had only a few months to go and was only thinking about getting out. I was proud of him, he was no longer a little teenager brat, he was becoming a man.

One day, I was called in by Guard Davis to take a phone call. I was in Kurtis' tiny bed, glued against him, fully nude when the guard came to get me.

"What's happening?" I asked, already imagining the worst, putting some underwear on. Crazy how I had become so comfortable with myself and my nudity. I was so shocked on my first day, seeing Fernando in the nude and now I was semi-hard in front of a guard.

"Call for you." Davis said, glancing at my junks with a look of dejection.

If my mom had died, he would have been a little more considerate, so I was a bit reassured. Kurtis looked concerned for me as I walked away, Frenchy was passed out in the adjacent bed.

Back at the telephone booth, I had Ryan on the line.

"He's here!" My brother shouted through the phone. "Your nephew is here!"

Of course... I should have figured! We were around the due date.

"Oh! That's amazing, Ryan." I was already tearing up.

"I just can't wait for you to meet him. He's handsome, just like his dad!"

"I bet he is."

"Although, he does seem to be whining a lot, just like his uncle!"

I mean, I was already crying over the phone so maybe my brother had a point. But I pretended to laugh.

"Shut up, Ryan. I want to see him too but don't you dare bring him in here. A baby in prison, that's just too depressing."

"No, we'll wait until you're back home. Only a month to go!"

I felt a weird weight in my stomach. With everything that had happened lately, Griffin breaking up with me, the shooting, the depression, my relationship with Kurtis, I was not too sure if it still made sense for me to go out. I know this must sound crazy. Prison was a horrible place where I had lived awful things, but what was waiting for me outside? Well... Now, I have an answer: a new-born.

"I cannot wait to meet him." I said to Austin, sincerely. "Are Mallory and the twins all-right?"

"The twins are ecstatic; they feel like they are big boys! I mean, they're nearly 8 now. Mallory is all good. Tired as fuck. She was in labor for eighteen hours. Bro, I'm telling you, women have it way more than we do in life."

"Eighteen hours! Jesus."

"Not Jesus."

"What?" I did not understand Ryan's practical joke. It was not the first time, it would certainly not be the last.

"His name, it's not Jesus."

"Ah.... Very funny, Ryan. How did you choose to call him, then?"

"Noah."

"Noah Braxton, that sounds nice."

"Noah Tyler Braxton." Ryan specified.

Another set of tears fell down my cheeks.

"Really?"

"Of course, really!"

I was such a mess. Compared to Ryan's, my life was a sad joke, but he still named his son after me. I was speechless.

"You're sure that boy should take after me... I'm not convinced that it would set the best precedent for him."

"Don't start, Tyler. Maybe you're not the perfect role model right now, but you will be."

"I guess that I got a good reason to become one now."

I really had a motive to get the hell out of this place and get my shit together. No more excuses, I thought, as I hung up the phone.

I told the news to Kurtis who was genuinely happy for me. To celebrate, we went to fuck in the empty laundry room. It was the first time in a while we were doing it right in the open, and it was a special place for us, where it had all begun.

We started kissing and we knew where this was going right away. We have found a name for what we were doing. Ralph was calling it "booty calls" but with Kurtis, we were calling it "mourning sex". The only way we had found to peace our minds since the shooting.

Sex with Kurtis is actually hard to describe.

By this point, you already know that Kurtis is gorgeous: tall, fit, hairy on all the right places, with big arms, a nice juicy ass, big kissable lips, and a thick big uncut cock. You have probably come to understand that Kurtis is also really sensual, that he smells like a real man (do not pretend that you do not know what I mean by that), and that he is a passionate and endurant fucker.

But still, it went beyond that! The chemistry we were sharing was almost unprecedented for me. I had not crushed on someone that hard since Austin.

Every time Kurtis and I kissed and I was feeling his wet warm tongue inside of me, it was like I was transported elsewhere, in another dimension. His breathing on my neck felt like a magical cure I was receiving. His dick in my ass felt like I was complete. His pounding was procuring a crazy wave of pleasure going from my prostate straight to my brain.

I wanted everything of Kurtis Jensen: his sweat, his dick, his armpits, his lips, his ass, his feet, his spit, his thighs...

Keeping that in mind, let's just say that this afternoon in the laundry room was the best sex we have ever had together, and probably the best sex that I have ever had in my life!

That time, he started by sucking me off. I was standing, my back against one of the machines who was vibrating behind me, and Kurtis was on his knees, naked, taking care of my dick. His mouth was warm, his greyish eyes were tearing as he was gagging on my cock and I had one my hand behind his head to guide him. Even though, he clearly did not need any help to find his way around my genitals.

Every time he would swallow some precum, he would play with it in his mouth to tease me. When I felt like it, I would bow down to kiss him and we swapped the manly juice from his mouth to mine. Then, he would go back at his task, deepthroating me.

After a few minutes, his fingers wandered between my thighs and then slid on my ass crack. He was producing enough saliva to wet his fingers and he was getting them closer and closer to my asshole, still while sucking me off. I sure had made a lot of mistakes in my life, but if they had led me there, receiving this treatment from the hottest inmate of California State Prison, maybe they were all worth it!

Only when I felt that I could no longer hold myself and was about to cum, I made him stop. At that point, he was already playing with two fingers in my butt. The pleasure was immense but it would have been a shame to have an orgasm this soon. They were so much more good things to come.

We switched position, not before sharing, yet again, a big sloppy kiss.

"I love you." He whispered, as I was getting on my knees.

That threw me off a bit. I thought that I would take care of his dick throbbing and leaking in front of me and would deal with what that comment meant later.

Kurtis did not complain, I was offering him a pretty solid blowjob. I do not like to gloat but I was quite good at this. Now, I could swallow his entire cock in one go, getting it very deep inside my throat until my nose was fully buried in his thick pubic hair.

Who ever sucked him like this? Probably not Glenn! I was still mad about that, just enough so I wanted to show that I was better than Glenn was. Childish behavior, I know.

While Kurtis usually played with my hole, I often played with his balls. Touching them, holding them, caressing them, kissing them and finally swallowing them. He loved that. Sometimes, after I had licked his balls, he would force his fingers into my mouth, a move which reminding me a bit of Griffin, but I let him do it, I could see how it was turning him on and I could not deny Kurtis anything.

When it was not his fingers, his balls, or his dick, he could put his feet in my mouth. He just had this thing with oral sex. He told me several times that my mouth was his favorite part of my body, that he had been fantasizing about it since I had been locked up. Well, my mouth and my ass but we will come back to that later.

It was my first boyfriend Steve who got me into feet licking and although it was not the biggest turn-on for me, it became one as soon as I could feel that my partner was loving it.

I enjoyed taking things very far with that, surprising Kurtis with swallowing his entire foot so he could see my mouth stretching out and the saliva wiggling between his hairy toes. He was jerking off at the same time, staring at me with a gaze which was only expressing lust. I enjoyed this very much and was servicing his feet just like I would service his cock.

The sole fact that Kurtis was using two hands - and still not covering his entire meaty shaft -- to stroke himself was enough to get me horny and to keep me going.

Oral was always a great part of our sex life. Sometimes, it would end there and it was enough, but sometimes, like this one afternoon in the laundry room, we would then move on to the main course. My ass.

After that blowjob session and once his dick was already dripping with saliva and precum, Kurtis made me bend over against the table in the middle of the room. He wasted no time in eating my ass. We had reached a point where we knew exactly what the other liked and how to please him. He buried himself deep in me and I almost instantly jizzed on the table. He slid his fingers down in my mouth again, three this time, and then directed them in my asshole.

Fuuuuuck, that feeling of three fingers in my ass! How can people think anal sex is a sin? That's fucking paradise!

He fingered my asshole roughly. He did not need to ask me if I was ok anymore, to wonder if I could take it. We both knew that I could and more to the point, that I was absolutely begging for it.

He started fucking me like this, my chest and head against the table, his balls fapping against my ass, his hands holding my back. I was his bottom, his submissive, his slut, his whore, call it what you want, I was loving this! I wanted Kurtis to pound me, breed me, own me. His dick was filling me, it was huge, hard as a rock. Not a cock for a beginner but the perfect one for me.

Kurtis was panting over my body, dripping ounces and ounces of sweat on me.

A few days after that fuck, he told me that he had never been able to fuck someone like that, girls or boys, he had always thought that his dick was too big. Ridiculously, or maybe it is not that ridiculous, I felt proud of myself. I could take it. I was the first one in his life to reach that level of filthiness. We were the perfect match.

Back to that fucking over the laundry room's table, one thing that was a bit frustrating was that I could not see his face.

"Kurtis... Stop." I moaned.

He pulled out immediately.

"Did I go too hard, babe?"

I turned around and grabbed his neck.

"I just want to see your face as you enter me."

He smiled. We kissed some more. And while we were playing with our tongues, I was wrapping myself tighter around him and sitting at the very edge of the table, he started to fuck me like this, facing me.

We stopped kissing and locked eyes with each other while he was pounding me. Pearls of sweats were dripping on my lips. I licked them. Kurtis' stare was intense, almost intimidating. Mine probably was too. His thrusting became slower but also deeper, more aggressive. He would take his damn time, pulling out and then pulling back in my ass hole, reaching my prostate.

It was so rough, Kurtis was such a hunk, and the context of the prison, a lot of things made it feel like we were shooting a porn movie. Only in a way though. Because what we were living was so much more intimate than porn. It was real. I guess this is what people call "chemistry".

We switched position again and after I had sucked his dick straight out of my ass, (delicious, by the way), he fucked me standing up against a machine. Damn, Kurtis was strong holding me like this as I was impaling myself on his shaft.

"I want to cum." He said after a while.

"Me too..." I replied, in a daze. He was still penetrating me.

"I want to cum on your face." He requested.

"Own it, then."

He looked at me, perplex.

"Make me cum while you are fucking me in the ass. If you can do that, I'll let you jizz on my beautiful model face." I said with a smirk.

He smiled largely and started to fuck me even harder than before.

"Challenge accepted."

A few seconds later, he was banging me more intensely than he ever did before. The guy was a fucking sex machine!

"It's how you like it, hard?"

"Oh yes, babe..."

"You love it rough?" He went in deep again.

"Oh fuck.... I do..."

"You want me to make you cum."

He changed his hold just a bit so he can grab and stroke my cock. He then moved me around while I was still in him and laid me back on the table. The stroking was too much. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Babe..." I moaned.

"I'll fucking make you cum." He said as he was fucking my ass balls deep and jerking off my dick at the same time.

Of course, I did not resist much longer. Seconds later, I was cumming all over my chest. The orgasm was so intense that I sprayed my own face with volleys and volleys of white cum. Some went into my mouth. Kurtis, on top of me, seemed amazed by this show.

He pulled his dick out of me for the last time and he hurried to position himself right above my face, there he could spray me with his delicious milk. At this point, I felt like I was already covered with my own cum but it was nothing compared to the huge amount of sperm Kurtis was about to unload on me.

He moaned like a beast as he was reaching orgasm and in about ten seconds, I was getting blinded by his spunk reaching my eye balls. I could not believe Kurtis had produced that much cum! My eyes, my nose, my lips, my cheeks, my hair, I was drenched.

His body was shaking when he took a step back.

"FUCK, THAT WAS GOOD." He almost screamed as I was slowly coming back to reality.

"It was." I commented, smiling at him. Good was an understatement but no word could have described what I was feeling.

He kissed me. We joked about the wax statue I had become with that much sperm on me and we tried to clean ourselves before going back upstairs. We had spent nearly a month attached to one another but we could not let go, not even for a moment.

We did not get caught that day but it was close, as we were heading back, we ran into Falcon.

"Love birds, here you both are! I was looking for you." The guard said in his usual annoying tone.

His bald head still had a small bandage from the event which took place in December but the guy still had not learned his lesson. He had been more discreet right after the shooting but after only a few weeks, he was back at being a complete jerk. I despised him.

"What do you want, Falcon?" Kurtis snapped back.

I did not like this. I had never been a fan of confrontation but since the shooting, I could have panic attacks just hearing two people fight. Things could degenerate so quickly. I had to learn it the hard way.

"This is actually this one I was looking for." Falcon said, pointing at me.

"Why?" Kurtis asked.

"Please, Kurtis, stay out of this." I begged, already shaking from this altercation.

Falcon just rolled his eyes.

"Follow me, Braxton. Warden Deen would like to talk with you." Responding to my confused face, he added. "I know, right? Just like the old times!"

I gave Kurtis a look which meant that I did not want him to intervene and I followed Falcon.

I may have seen the warden a couple of times, and just in passing, since the time I had seen him standing next to Xander's dead body. Would Deen seriously still ask to fuck me? After all of this? I was just flabbergasted he had kept his position in the prison. Seven people died for fuck's sake! Was it not enough to fire someone?

I had made my decision that I would refuse to do anything of a sexual nature when I walked into his office. He did not seem in the mood though, he looked nervous and tired.

"Inmate 328, come here, take a seat."

Falcon stayed behind as usual. I still did not know what to expect, what mind games would the warden play on me that day?

I sat down anxiously.

"I wanted to have a quick chat with you, Braxton."

"About what?" I asked. I was trying to be polite but it definitely did not come out this way. I just had the hardest time pretending I was respecting this man.

The warden smiled. He looked like a villain in a James Bond's movie, ready to reveal his evil plan.

"You are a therapist, right? I mean, you were one."

"You know that..."

"I do know that. I do know a lot about you. I assume that you are well versed regarding human behavior and psychology. I would be correct in saying that what happened in this prison a couple months ago could be considered as both a traumatic and triggering event?"

12