My First Year with Austin Ch. 05

Story Info
Sloppy blowjobs in the car! What's not to love?
3.8k words
4.67
3.7k
1

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 5: Drive safe

The weeks following our "fight" with Austin turned out to be some of the best we had ever spent together. Who knew that talking things out could actually improve your relationship?

To make it simple, we were constantly having sex.

It did not take us very long to fuck in every corner of our small apartment. Austin pounded my ass (and my throat) in our bed, in the shower, on the couch, on the kitchen counter, and against the washing machine, - great experience by the way -, in the span of just a few days.

But then, we got creative.

Once, we did it on the beach at midnight. Sure, it was hot, but I would not recommend as I still found sand in my ass days later! More accurately, Austin was the one digging more sand from my asshole during our following intercourses.

It even became a running gag between us. How did that keep happening?

Austin also fucked me against his desk during his lunch break. We almost got caught that time, his office was right next to the Stadium's construction site and there were a lot of guys moving around.

Still, seeing him throwing aside all his files and paperwork to clear his desk, sliding down my pants just to uncover my ass, having me bend over and getting his big dick out of his fly was one the hottest thing I had ever experienced in my life.

We even did it in a restaurant's restrooms at Janice's fancy engagement party.

After a couple of years together, Richard had decided to put a ring on it and Janice had happily said yes!

Do not get me wrong, the party was very nice, aside from Richard's very closed family members, most of the guests were people close to Janice that I liked. But it was even better when I celebrated with Austin's dick lodged in my ass in a bathroom's stall.

We only live once! Right?

We will get to a point later in this story where fucking in the restrooms turned to be quite the traumatizing experience, but that time, it was just great.

We were insatiable and when we were not together, Austin and I were sexting pretty much all day.

"Thinking about your ass."

"Dreaming about your lips."

"Want to fuck you... Raw."

Often, the texts were coming in with an attachment, Austin's visible hard cock through his pants.

That man knew how to get me in the mood.

It is hard to say why we were so horny all the time. I guess we had reached this perfect spot between having so much more to learn and discover about each other sexually, while simultaneously feeling very comfortable with one another.

To be honest, there was still one barrier in our sexperimentation that I was eager to break.

You probably guessed it, I could not wait to fuck Austin's banging ass for the first time, but Austin did not seem ready yet and I did not want to push him.

Besides, I could hardly complain, he was already getting great at blowing me like a pro.

See, Austin knew how to suck a dick with passion. Probably, because he himself loved receiving intense sloppy blow-jobs.

We had just been visiting Janice and her (brand new) fiancé Richard when Austin showed me what he was truly made of.

By the way, Richard was looking dapper and sexier as ever that evening, wearing a full-on suit and tie for our casual dinner. I felt a little stupid in my ripped jeans but Richard was not judgemental about it.

I could easily see how Janice had fallen for him.

Richard (or "Dick") was a man of a few words, talking in a deep low voice, always looking confident and acting as a great listener. He was not sharing much about himself but, talking to him, you felt as if you were the most important man in the world.

Physically, he was very attractive in the high-profile business man type: tall, trimmed beard, salt and pepper hair, constantly wearing a pair of luxury glasses and a Rolex.

Besides, he was clearly fit but not showy about it. Even when he was wearing a designer shirt and a tie around his neck, you could easily tell that the man had large pecs and broad shoulders. Janice had told me that he was going at the gym every single day.

Maybe it was because I was sitting in front of Richard for the entire dinner that I was very horny during the car ride back home. We had a 45 minutes' drive until we got to our place and it seemed like way too long to wait!

While he was driving, I put my hand on Austin's crotch. I know. I was bad.

Let me tell you this upfront: do not try this at home, guys! Although, I have to admit, it was hot as fuck to feel his dick reacting under my touch.

"What are you doing, babe?"

"Don't know... I think the oysters we ate were aphrodisiac..."

I started to rub my hand against his bulge.

"Ty, I'm driving."

"Yeah... I can feel that you're tense... Only trying to help you out."

I opened-up his fly.

He let me.

The cheeky boy! He was not wearing any underwear!

"Wow, I did not know you were going commando!" I said, fetching his heavy dick out of his pants.

He was already sporting a semi. I mean, I knew what I was doing.

"I don't really see the point of wearing any underwear anymore, you always seem to take them off from me as soon as we meet." Austin replied with a smile.

Fair point. I was now stroking his cock.

Austin tried to focus on the road ahead. It was the middle of the night. There was not much traffic.

"You want me to stop?" I asked.

He was not looking at me but he grinned at the road.

"Please, don't stop." He muttered.

Exactly what I assumed: he wanted this as much as I did.

I stroked his dick harder; it was getting stiffed in my hand. I could almost feel the blood pumping in his veins.

We stopped at a redlight. I was gentler, I played with his foreskin. It was getting wet.

I felt the first droplets of precum forming around his piss-slit. I licked my fingers off.

"You taste so fucking good, Austin."

"Go down on me, babe. You'll get a much stronger taste."

He did not have to ask twice.

I took my seat belt off, - again, do not reproduce this at home, guys -, and I found the perfect position to swallow his shaft as Austin started to speed-up as the light turned green.

I did not anticipate a sudden bump in the road and his dick tapping against my throat. I gagged.

Thankfully, I was a skilled and experienced cock-sucker. Austin seemed to enjoy watching me struggling, he chuckled when he heard me choke and he guided my head with his free hand. Not that I needed much guidance, I knew exactly my way around that big slab of meat.

I went down on his dick; I licked the edges. I fetched for his balls which were still stuck underneath his zipper.

When I had the full and dripping meal lying in front of my eyes, I went back to sucking him.

There was an outrageous rap song playing on the radio. Something about a bitch licking the singer's "fat hairy balls".

How fitting!

Maybe Austin was having a bit too much fun though, as his dick was now buried deep in my throat and I was giving an A+ deepthroat, - saliva dripping all over my chin -, I felt the car suddenly switching direction and then abruptly stopping.

OUCH.

Again, I thought I was about to choke on that dick as my head hit the wheel. I almost puked when the cockhead tapped the back of my throat roughly.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK." Austin yelled out.

There was a honk behind us.

Shit. What had we done?

I pulled out my head from my lover's crotch, leaving a big slimy mess on the top of his pants. We were stopped between the sidewalk and the road, somewhat in diagonal, blocking the couple of cars stopped behind us.

"Austin, damn. We did not hit anyone, right?"

"No... No... But it was close."

"Just pull over, we will park somewhere."

The car behind us honked again. As if this was going to help!

I wondered if they had realized there was someone between the driver's legs. I guessed they saw me when I lifted up my head.

Austin started the engine back, drove down a less busy street and stopped on a rather isolated parking.

He looked tense.

"Austin, that's fine, nothing happened. We're good." I said to reassure him.

"I could have killed us. The both of us!"

"I'm sorry, babe... This was stupid."

"Yes, it was... On both of us part."

I put my hand on his cheek.

"That's my fault. But I learned my lesson. Just let's go back home..."

"That was a damn good blowjob, Ty. I lost control."

I chuckled.

"A blowjob to die for."

He smiled at me.

"Don't say that."

I looked at his cock still hanging out of his pants, still dripping. Slightly deflating, yeah, but still looking yummy as hell.

"Do you want me to finish you off now? Seems like this place is really quiet... And I bet it won't take long."

I could tell that Austin was battling with himself. Being good or being naughty. But he had that cheeky smile. I knew where this was going.

"I guess that as long the car is not moving..."

Naughty had won!

"If you want my opinion, it's even safer to take care of this now, rather than driving horny and rushing to come back home." I told him.

"You're a sneaky boy..."

I was leaning over to go back to my task when Austin really surprised me.

"...Although, I'd like to switch things up a bit."

"What do you mean?" I whispered at his cock more than I was talking to him.

Austin put his hand on my own crotch.

"Let me take care of you this time."

I did not expect that. And I was very horny. My dick immediately stirred up at Austin's proposal. He was already sliding down my pants and leaning over towards me.

"Austin... You're sure... Here?"

He was already kissing my foreskin. He seemed sure enough. My cock was rising up fast and hard, already poking against Austin's cheeks.

It was not his first blowjob, but it was always a special occasion.

I felt his lips locking around my cockhead. I knew I was already leaving precum in his mouth. He worked his tongue around my edges.

"Mmmm... Austin..."

I looked down but not too often.

Just seeing him going up and down my cock was enough to make me jizz and I sure wanted this moment to last, especially as I saw how hard he was himself while he was bobbing on my cock. He used one hand to stroke my dick and the other to stroke himself.

"Play with my balls too..." I pleaded at some point.

Austin happily obliged.

"Do you like that, daddy?" He winked at me.

That was funny, him, calling me daddy. I smiled. It was just playfulness; it did not mean anything. I loved it.

"Show me how good you can really suck a dick." I heard me say.

The words acted like a switch in Austin's brain.

From this moment on, he went hard and deep on my cock. I was far from packing his nine inches, although I was on the larger side of the spectrum when it comes to dick sizes, but trust me, it was still impressive to see him swallowing my (nearly) seven inches, hard, throbbing and leaking.

His nose was reaching the base of my shaft and my pubic hair.

"Fuck yeah..."

The gargling sounds were so fucking exciting, and doing this in a somewhat risky environment was making the entire thing even more of a turn-on.

I was fully aware that despite my best efforts, I would certainly not last long.

"Look at me, Austin. I'm gonna cum..."

I wanted to see his blue eyes as my milk would be sprayed all over his face.

He stared right at me and stroked my cock harder. He did even better than that. He asked for my spunk.

"Come on, babe, jizz on my face, I want it."

"Fuck, Austin, fuck..."

"You like that when I act dirty like that?"

"Damn... What are you doing to me... I'm so close..."

"Cream my face, babe, right now, I'm your slut."

"Aaaah...."

"I'm begging you Tyler, cum on my jock's face!"

He stuck his tongue out. I exploded at these words, properly painting his face white.

The first stream of thick cum covered his entire left cheek, the second hit his forehead, the third and fourth ended-up right on his tongue and opened lips, and the rest flew away, God knows where, as I was closing my eyes in a state of trance.

You want to know the best part?

When I opened my eyes again, Austin had creamed himself too! Apparently, he had loved being on the giving hand -- or rather giving mouth -- of the blowjob.

We looked around at the mess in the car and on our clothes and started laughing.

"I guess we can drive safely now." Austin ended-up saying.

"Yeap. I think this release was necessary before going back on the road."

I picked up a thick droplet of cum on his cheek and licked it. I told you; I was feeling naughty!

Do not get me wrong though, things between Austin and I were not only about sex.

When we came home that night, we cuddled together for a long time as we were talking about life, politics and the upcoming issues of Garuto.

A rare and sweet taste of happiness.

But let's be real... We did have sex again a couple of hours later and Austin pounded my ass right before we fell asleep. I guess a lot of our relationship was ultimately about sex at that time... Who could blame us?

Besides, I did not have much other things to care about. I was still jobless and dutifully rejected at every interview I was taking.

Even if I wanted to lie about my past, the testimony and the trial against the Southern California Prison System had somewhat become viral and I knew that my identity of "ex-convicted" would be found out sooner than later.

I had given up on an office job at this point and I was at a stage where I was spending a couple afternoons a week walking through various bars and clubs in the hope that I could get a job which would let me sufficient time to focus on my writing.

It was during that period of my life, - probably because I had a lot of time on my hands -, that I started to write what would later become "My First Year in College".

It was a very different version than the one you were able to read and the story would be finished and published only years later...

I had told Ralph that Austin was not thrilled with the idea of me working with him, but I still helped him with some ideas (basically, that he should purchase some good jockstraps and some butt plugs), and he started developing his X-rated page on his own.

Truly, he was the talent, he did not really need me.

Ralph wanted me to be more committed though, he did not like the whole social media thing and he was lost on his own, the "Nine Inches King" did not know where to start to find a reliable "manager".

As I promised Austin that I would not get too involved, I had to keep my distance with my ex-cellmate.

I did send him the social media links of a rising star in the business, a straight dude named Carlos from New-York City, to give him some pointers.

Apparently, the guy had seen his revenues growing from 2K to 60K a month in the span of a year.

It makes you think, right?

In the end, I was spending a lot of my time alone in the apartment as Austin was working a lot.

To distract myself from my writing, I could count on some entertainment provided by Allison or Sergio going for a swim. I was friendly with them and we would get together for a lunch from times to times but I would not go as far as calling them friends.

At least, not yet.

But as I said, they did provide the entertainment. Allison was regularly arguing with Mrs. Smith in the middle of the apartment complex for the silliest stuff. Namely, the size of the Allison's bikinis appeared to be a problem for our older neighbour.

"The pool belongs to everyone in here! You have no place asking me to leave. But please, come down here! Be my guest!" Allison was screaming at the apartment next to mine.

"This is a family building!" Mrs Smith was yelling back.

"Where do you see children? Eh?! Do you have some hidden in your home? I would not be too surprised!"

"Good Lord! Little Barbie! I'm just asking for you to have some sort of decency and cover yourself."

"IN A POOL! Are you hearing yourself? I should wear a coat diving in?"

At this moment, Mrs. Smith slammed her own door and Allison effectively jumped in the pool. To be fair, the bikini she was wearing that time was so small that you could almost see his vagina lips.

Sergio was no better and he was certainly not against wandering around in what looked more like man thongs than anything else.

To give me something else to look for, and because I could tell that he needed it, I invited my older brother to spend a few days with us.

Given how fast Ryan had told me yes, I knew that I had been right and that he was very overwhelmed with his children. I loved my nephews very much but three kids at home, I did not envy my brother one bit.

It was decided that Ryan would come spend a few days with us before the end of the month of May. Austin was glad, he was getting along with my big brother very well.

He was not so happy when I finally heard back from one of my job's interviews...

"Look who just wrote to me."

I showed him the e-mail from the owner of "the Man Cave" a somewhat sleazy gay bar / club, not so far from Hollywood Boulevard.

"Really, Ty? The Man Cave?"

"Well, yeah. It's just a bar tending job, not a stripper gig."

Austin shrugged his shoulders.

"You're sure you really want to do that?"

"Of course not, Austin! What do you think? I wish I could have kept my job as a therapist although I was arguably very bad at it. I wish I could already focus on my writing. But in the meantime, I have to do something to make some money, and from the hundreds of job applications I sent out, this is my only yes. Well, there is this, and Burger King."

Austin patted my shoulders. We were both in our underwear, as always when we were alone in our apartment.

"You don't have to work right now. Why the rush? I can pay the rent for the two of us. And you can write!"

I rolled my eyes.

"How is it so difficult for you to understand that I don't want to be dependent from you, from anyone actually. And before you get started, this has nothing to do with trust or love or anything else. This is just about making my own money. Besides, I have visited the place for the interview, it looked okay, mostly older dudes were in there."

"Look, Ty. I'm not trying to control you. I just want to make sure that, if you need more time to find something which would suit you better, you know that you can. But if you want to take the job, go ahead, I trust you."

"I just need a reason to leave the apartment at this point. Between working in a fast-food chain restaurant or this, I do choose the Man Cave."

I chuckled when I realized how that sounded. Austin smiled too.

"Perfect then!" He said, being ironical.

"And really, Austin, you would prefer for me to work with Ralph?"

"In porn?"

"Yeah."

"Well, no. I confirm that I would not prefer that." Austin replied, a little mad.

"It's not like I'm committing too much to this job. If it's too cringy, I'll just leave. I met with one of the bartenders there during my job interview, I think his name was Jasper, and he seemed nice. I was doing some bartending during my college years here, it was fine."

Austin seemed about to say something but he changed his mind. Instead, he kissed me. Good move on his part.

"Ok then. I told you; I trust you."

I kissed him back.

"How was work today?"

"It was okay. The construction might be delayed again... I am trying to keep everyone calm, the team is stressing out."

12