My First Year with Austin Ch. 06

Story Info
Tyler explores the "Man Cave" in more ways than one.
4k words
4.84
3.3k
1

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 6: The Man Cave

I was massaging my man's body with scented (and consumable!) oils. Austin was lying on his stomach, looking amazing as usual.

I took care of his neck and his broad shoulders first. I rubbed his biceps. They made me feel so secure.

His back, next. Muscular and strong. I went in deep to make him feel good.

I took my time around Austin's lumbar region.

He was moaning softly sometimes, semi-falling asleep.

I was looking at his ass the whole way through the massage, Austin was offering me some cake. I stopped myself as I reached one of his two birth marks, the one situated right between his bum and his lower-back.

I got naked too at this point.

I massaged Austin's hairy large thighs. The oil was making them looked even better, yummier.

I was hard. Who would not be?

I went down to his calves and his feet. He moaned a little bit louder as I was massaging his soles so I spent a little more time there.

I even kissed his toes.

I was playful. I rubbed my heard dick against his feet. I am not even sure that he noticed. Austin was in his own little world.

After some more toes sucking, I resumed my massage, alternating between caressing him and kissing him. I was licking his calves, up to his thighs, and suddenly my tongue was pressed against his second birth mark, the one situated right next to his hairy ass-crack.

"Mmmm.... Ty..."

I remembered the first time I had rimmed Austin.

He was drunk, it was New Year's Eve.

Who would have thought my nose would have found its way back into this tasty ass-crack more than ten years later?

I spread his ass with my hands, semi-massaging his ass-cheeks, right before burying my tongue in the crack.

"Keep going..." He mumbled.

I did.

I rimmed his asshole. Properly. He was all oiled-up. His pink hole was slimy, shining even. I ate it up.

I had been thinking about fucking Austin for a while at that point but I did not know if he was ready, if he wanted it.

Austin had already acted as a submissive for me, he had also blown my cock, but he had never been the "bottom" in that sense. Austin was still a virgin and that made the thought of sodomizing his ass for the very first time even more exciting.

I did not know if he had ever fingered himself.

Probably, right? Just to try it!

I pushed my tongue deeper in his hole. I searched his anal cavity. I let the oil slide inside.

"Fuck yeah... Ty... Mmmm... That feels so nice, babe."

I kept going. His hole was winking at me.

At the same time, I resumed using my hands, I was still massaging and caressing him. I could not see his dick because Austin was lying on his stomach but I knew for sure that he was hard.

I spanked him.

"Bad boy!" I said as a joke.

"Hmmm..."

I rimmed him again but I was also getting my fingers closer to his hole. His pucker was like a drug, I could not get enough.

Just like I had rubbed my cock against his feet earlier, I started rubbing my cock against his butt. First, his ass-cheek, smearing a line of precum on his birthmarks, and then, right in his ass-crack, getting so very closed to his throbbing anus, humping him.

Austin did not push back. On the contrary, he seemed all in.

I kissed his lower back again. His top birth mark. His second birth mark. I was semi stroking my cock all over his legs.

I did massage his arms, his feet again, other parts of his body, but my hands would always find their ways back to his ass, more specifically to his hole.

After more rimming and rubbing, (and more moaning from Austin!), my index ended-up pressing against his hole.

Without truly processing it, it just happened. My finger was swallowed in. For the first time, it was not my tongue, but my finger feeling-up his anal tunnel.

"Mmmm.... Ty..."

"You like that, Austin?"

"Yeah..."

I started to go back and forth, effectively fingering him. I was jacking off at the same time with my other hand. I kept that on for a full minute before sliding my middle finger in.

It did not go as easily as the first one but his anus swallowed it without two much difficulty. Fuck, that turned me on so much!

Austin was no longer semi-asleep now. I could hear him grunting and begging for more.

With two fingers in his hairy hole, I was seeing Austin in a whole new light. I felt privileged to be the first one servicing him this way.

When I pulled my fingers off, his hole was gaping. Just slightly, but enough to almost make me jizz. I shoved my eager tongue right back in. That musky pucker tasted delicious!

"Fuck... Ty... I think I'm gonna cum..."

Austin suddenly turned around, - he had always had a quickness with his moves, he was a great wrestler back in College -, and I now had his huge, throbbing, and leaking nine inches of meat facing me.

I thought he was offering me his dick for dessert, but Austin threw his legs up in the air.

"Babe... You're so..." I mumbled, not able to finish my sentence.

"Keep going. Keep doing what you were doing, I'm gonna cum."

He spread his legs while he was stroking his fat cock. He had rarely been that hard, his cock was like a guard's truncheon. I would gladly let him beat me up though.

I ate his ass again and then shoved the same two fingers in, going back and forth, virtually fucking him for the very first time.

My cock was irresistibly attracted to that hole.

"Austin... Should I... Do you want me to try... With my...?"

He looked at me with pleading eyes. He was about to cum.

"Not today, babe... Sorry... I... Not today..."

"That's okay, babe."

I kissed his birth-mark one last time.

"But you can keep going? I... I'm gonna..."

"I know."

I was committed to give him the best experience possible. I could see his balls contracting. I was burying my index and middle finger deep inside. Austin's anal cave was the best place I had ever ventured myself into.

I was searching for his prostate.

I found it!

"God... oh God... Ty..."

Yes, definitely, that was the G-spot.

Austin's eyes widened, surprised by this brand-new sensation opening up to him. He exploded all over his sweaty chest, some volleys of white cum even hit his eyes and lips. That was a strong orgasm! I would say eight or nine thick loads.

I pulled my fingers off from his eager ass and I aimed my dick towards him.

I had been ready to cum for a while. I sprayed my own loads all over his chest and face as well, mixing his sperm with mine.

The poor Austin was drenched!

He was sheepishly smiling though.

By the end, he could barely open-up his eyes and his lips were fully coated.

"Damn, that was a nice message." He chuckled, swallowing some jizz in the process.

Was he eating his own jizz or mine? We could not tell. We did not really care either.

I kissed him full mouth. We swapped some of that nutritious cum. I loved him so much. This was perfect.

We took a shower together afterwards and we fell asleep in each other's arms thirty minutes later.

At this moment, I knew exactly why I had been waiting for this kind of moments for ten damn years.

The next few days were pretty much of the same. I was writing during the day, texting (or sexting) with Austin, chatting with Janice too, and once Austin would be back home, we would have sex and cuddle for the most part of the night.

Fingering him did not become a habit but it could happen, when we both felt like it. It was just a new possibility in our sex journey.

I was starting my job at the "Man Cave" the next Saturday. I thought it was sort of funny to start exploring Austin's cave around the same period.

When I mentioned that to Austin, he did not find it as funny as I thought. It turned out that my boyfriend was still a bit reluctant to have me working at a gay bar.

I am sure that Austin was jealous and a bit possessive, but he was claiming that he was only worried about me.

Besides, he was complaining that the shifts were not great as they did not align with his schedules, which was only partly true because I had two shifts at night on Thursdays and Saturdays, but I had made sure to take the afternoons and very early evenings the rest of the week.

Anyway, on Saturday, after another fucking session with Austin which pretty much lasted the whole afternoon (he pounded my ass twice and bred me once), I went to the "Man Cave" for my first night officially working there.

Jasper, the guy I had already met in my interview, would be training me for the first few days.

I had already worked at a gay bar in my College days so I knew what I was doing but it did not hurt to refresh my memories.

Also, Jasper was nice. Like most of the other barmen, he was younger than me, in his early twenties. I was surprised when he mentioned that he had already been working there "for three years."

I was not surprised that he was very much appreciated among the clients though.

Jasper was a hottie. Curly blond hair, green eyes, very light freckles on his nose, and although he was rather slim, he was wearing some (very) tight black t-shirts which showed that he was clearly fit. His nipples were poking through the fabric.

The black t-shirt was the mandatory uniform of the place. The owner made sure we were all wearing a top two sizes smaller for our frame to make sure our assets would pop and keep the clients happy...

You bet that I could not wait to share this with Austin... Maybe he did not need to know every single detail after all.

"New in L.A.?" Jasper asked me while I was preparing a list of cocktails that he had listed me.

"Not really. I've just moved back here but I had already lived in L.A. for a few years before."

"You missed the vegan restaurants too much? You had to come back?" Jasper asked with a grin.

"Not really. My boyfriend had to move here for a job, a one-year contract thing."

"Subtle way to tell me you have a boyfriend. Duly noted. I'll keep my hands off." Jasper said. "Too bad."

Only then, I realized he might have been trying to flirt with me otherwise. To tell the truth, I was flattered.

"You're single?" I asked him.

"More or less. I mean, I'm a gay man living in Los Angeles and working at a sugar daddy's bar."

"A sugar daddy's bar?"

"You'll see... Our clientele is almost exclusively wealthy older dudes who are looking for a twink to take home, and younger guys looking for a sugar daddy to take care of them."

I was not too sure if he was serious, Jasper was always joking around, but I quickly found out that this statement was mostly true.

Practically not one guy under the age of 25 was paying for his own drinks in the "Man Cave", there was always a man in a fancy suit offering. Sometimes, that rich man was wearing a wedding ring.

I did not mind. After everything I had been through, I was no one to judge.

Overall, the first night went well. Aside from Jasper, the other guys working there -- either College students or aspiring actors trying to make it in Hollywood -- were all pretty nice, and admittedly cute. The owner of the place knew what he was doing.

I was heavily hit on by a "sugar daddy". This was awkward but ultimately, this might have been a good thing for my ego. For the first time in my life, I was starting to feel old around these youngsters' bartenders.

It was stupid but I was glad some of the clients were still taking an interest in me.

Because we were closing the place, Jasper offered me a beer before we left. We could not drink during service but we were finally done with work.

I was exhausted.

At this point, it was only the two of us in the bar. We sat on a stage situated right in the middle of the main area where people could dance (and flirt) (and make out).

"That's where we have the shows. Usually on Saturdays, drag queens, but you'll see on Thursdays, we have strippers performing here. Next week will be good ones, Batman and Robin."

"Cannot wait to meet Batman!" I said, sipping on my beer.

"I think Robin is way hotter but I'll let you make up your own mind." Jasper replied, winking at me. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

I chuckled.

"You're going to ask me about prison, aren't you?"

I was expecting it, I had come clean about having served my time during my job interviews. Jasper smiled at me.

"No. Although, I'm definitely curious about that too. I was going to ask why you left L.A. in the first place?"

"Oh... Well. I guess for the same reason I came back. For a boy. I met someone, we got engaged, and I joined him in San Francisco."

"A different guy than your current boyfriend?"

"Yeah. He broke the engagement while I was locked up. I can hardly blame him though and in retrospect, it was probably for the best. I guess we can say that I've had a few messy years."

"I saw the audition on YouTube."

I knew exactly what he was referring too. I had never watched the footage back. It was still a very traumatic experience for me, describing the abuse I had endured by the warden and guards.

"Oh God..." I looked at the ceiling.

"For what it is worth, I thought you were very brave. A lot of things are fucked up in this country and the prison system is certainly one of them."

Jasper finished his beer.

"Thanks. Really, I've really appreciated your help today, you made it so much easier for me." I told him.

"A first day at a new job is always tough. I'm glad you thought that was okay. You'll see, the team here is very cool and the tips are good. The owner can be a pain in the ass but he's not a bad lad. And the clientele, well, you'll just have to learn to teach them how to keep their distance."

"I bet you get hit on a lot, and quite hard, in here."

"Not only in here!" Jasper replied with another wink.

He was a cheeky guy. We ended the night here.

I came back home at around 4 am and Austin was sleeping. I was glad that he had not spent the whole night worrying about me and waiting on me.

He semi-woke up when I joined him in bed, naked, after a quick shower.

"Everything's gone well?" He mumbled, extending his arm to cuddle me.

I was the little spoon most of the times.

"Yeah, the team is cool and the job is fine."

He kissed me on the cheek.

"I'm glad. Let's talk tomorrow."

I fell asleep instantly. I always felt secure in my boyfriend's arms.

When I retold my evening at the "Man Cave" during breakfast the next day -- I woke up still very tired at 11am -- I talked to Austin about everything, except for the old dude hitting on me and the strippers' night to come.

No need to get him concerned about that while we were in such a good place. Besides, I knew that I was not doing anything wrong.

We spent the Sunday afternoon with Janice and Richard, they had extra tickets for the opening of an Art gallery.

When they had mentioned "de Pronto" among the artists featured, the dots did not connect right away, but we stumbled upon Allison and Sergio as soon as we got inside the gallery.

Of course, Danny de Pronto was the photographer responsible for the lewdest portrait I had ever seen hanging in anyone's living room!

The first meeting between Janice and Richard in their fancy attires and Allison and Sergio walking into an Art show in basically underwear was pretty much the definition of two worlds colliding.

To be fair, my neighbours were not really wandering around in underwear, - actually, I was pretty sure that they were NOT wearing any -, but Allison's micro pink dress and Sergio jeans shorts and loose singlet did not leave much to the imagination.

Those two really were shameless and I enjoyed them more and more for it.

You should have seen the look on Janice's face when Allison and Sergio ran us towards us and gave Austin and I a long hug.

They were pretty hands on! Just their style.

"Janice, those are our neighbours, Allison and Sergio. They are both working in Entertainment."

Allison practically jumped on Janice to hug her.

Again, the face of Janice killed me. I mean, I did have mention to her how warm and "friendly" my neighbours were. Still, she did not expect such a demonstrative welcome.

Sergio did the same with Richard, practically grabbing his ass when he said hello, but Richard reacted with his usual phlegm. Nothing could phase this guy, he seemed at ease in any environment.

"Very pleased to meet you." He simply said with a large smile.

If this first encounter was awkward, we quickly realized that the Gallery opening was not only about Art, but it was about Nude Art specifically.

All around us, in every single room, there were white and black life-sized photographs of boobs, asses, pussies, cocks... We were literally surrounded by genitals! Maybe Sergio and Allison were wearing the appropriate clothing after all!

Not only that, in the third room, we were suddenly faced with a naked version of the both of them.

FULL FRONTAL.

I was less uncomfortable than Janice who was fully blushing, but it was quite something to walk towards Sergio's exposed long and thick flaccid cock.

The photograph was hung up in a way that his dick was literally at your eyes level and served as the main attraction in the room.

Sergio (the one in real life) was very happy to walk amongst the people watching him posing full-nude.

I mean, he was a true piece of art. His furry chest, his bushy pubic hair, his rock-hard abs, and that big piece of sausage and meat-balls handing low between his thighs.

I was barely paying attention to the nude Allison standing right next to him.

If this was still ever in question: I was definitely gay!

"What do you think, guys? Is not de Pronto's work incredible?"

"Incredible. That's definitely the word I was looking for." I said, quite mesmerized by the sight.

"That's... hum... That's bold." Janice blurted out.

"Bold indeed!" Sergio exclaimed, grabbing his bulge.

The real one, I mean.

"Ty? Are you still with us?" Austin passed his hand before my eyes to catch my attention.

Fuck.

Maybe, I was a bit too obvious about my staring.

I chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry. I was... Hum... I was..."

"Admiring the art." Richard completed to get me out of the awkward moment.

"They have a version of this photograph shot from the back at their place."

Austin told Janice.

"And you are of course invited anytime to see it!" Allison said.

Janice did not seem too excited to visit them but Richard promised they would love to come by.

I just held Austin's hand to show him I was still only interested by him. What a hypocrite he was though! I could tell that he was glancing at Allison's crotch, both the one in real life and the nude portrait.

Janice and Richard left early to meet with their wedding planner and we went to watch the sunset with Sergio and Allison. We were in the middle of May so the beaches were not too busy and the weather was excellent.

We ended-up spending the evening with them and I thought that we were about to have a foursome with our neighbours.

We did not though.

Austin and I's intimacy was a special treat, only for the two of us. We were a bit drunk and a bit horny when we came home. Who is surprised?

Austin fucked me against the kitchen's counter and I fingered him on the couch. We both jizzed some creamy loads and we decided to go to bed early.

Around 10 PM though, Austin got a phone call and locked himself up in the bathroom.

I did not make much of it at first but I heard him raise his voice and it went on for a while.

12