My First Year with Austin Ch. 21

Story Info
Tyler makes a life-changing decision.
5.8k words
4.95
1.4k
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 21: The Driver

I do not think that I have ever experienced the essence of a "Summer of Love", but I did live a "Winter of Love", and it all started in a hospital room.

After the attack at the club, the coma, the challenging first weeks of rehabilitation, the mixed feelings I had regarding the kidney transplant, I spent Christmas at the hospital, drained, exhausted, but ultimately... happy.

Who would have thought?

Austin, Janice and Ralph did the cutest thing by organizing our own Christmas celebration in my room. They had decorated it, brought food that I definitely was not supposed to eat, and they came in wearing tuxedos for the men, and a fancy red dress for Janice.

Ralph was definitely checking her out by the way, his eyes was glued to the back of her dress the entire time.

I did feel silly in my hospital gown. Thankfully, Ralph had brought me a bow-tie which he forced me to wear all evening.

I looked joyfully ridiculous.

Since Hassan was on call, he was invited to the party as well.

Honestly, it was one of the best Christmas' eves of my life. There was no awkward family reunion, just a few of the people that I loved around me, hours of telling jokes and updating me on the pop culture events that I had missed, and a visio-call with my brother and my nephews.

Mallory had dressed Noah in a tiny Santa Claus costume and it was the most endearing thing ever. He kept on waving at me on the camera.

Cassie had also dressed baby Lena for the occasion, she sent us a picture where she was disguised as a little snow-man, or rather, snow-woman!

Austin was with them on the 25th. I had pressed him that he should go even though Lena would not remember a second of it.

Later-on, she will be able to tell on the pictures that her daddy had travelled all across the country to be with there on her first Christmas.

No matter what we say to reassure ourselves, I think those kinds of things always matter in the end.

Romantically speaking, Austin and I were doing better than ever.

He was there for me through every (difficult) step of the recovery, and we had purged our relationship of all our dirty secrets and misunderstandings. I could tell that we were both being ourselves and we were so happy to have gotten back together.

Besides, we actively worked on our communication. We were making sure to hear the other one's point of view before making any decision, and we were accepting balanced compromises to respect our respective boundaries.

I know, right?! Very mature of us!

Meanwhile, our intimate and physical connection was certainly at its peak.

Once my libido had come back, there was no way to stop us from touching each other, hospital setting or not.

I needed to smell him, caress his skin, stroke his cock, feel his muscular body, kiss his lips...

Austin joining me in the bed after hours became a routine and the mutual jerk-off session was a daily occurrence. Unfortunately, I could not do much with very limited movement abilities, but trust me, we managed and we got creative!

One does not have to move around to get his ass rimmed or his cock sucked, right?! And Austin was more than willing to do both!

The feeling of his tongue buried deep in my asshole, I promise you, it was worth coming back from Heaven just for this! (Or whatever that place I had gone to during my coma truly was...)

As for my own mouth, it did not suffer from any incapacity.

Consequently, I could French-kiss my boyfriend all day long, and if he could succeed in bringing the right body part at the level of my lips, - it required some ingenuity with the tiny bed and the machines -, I could pretty much lick, slurp... and suck (!) on anything.

Practicing football and wrestling, Austin had always been very quick and precise with his moves, and he definitely knew how to be flexible when it meant that I would take care of his cock, or of eating his hole!

He was very gentle at first, pushing his wet cockhead against my lips slowly, but, as the days went by, I was capable to take more initiative. I played with Austin's nipples, licked his armpits, grabbed and sucked on his heavy balls.

I could tell he was keeping them full for me. I loved the feeling.

Being able to showcase my progress to Austin in the sack was a great source of motivation to give my best during the painful exercise sessions with Hassan in the day.

Talking about my favourite nurse, I had Austin's both hairy balls in my mouth -- and his nine inches cock slapping against my face -, when we got caught by Hassan for the first time.

Austin was weirdly standing on the bed, keeping his balance by leaning his left hand against the wall, while his right hand was put at good use, holding my face.

Thank God, it was Hassan who had gotten in the room at the wrong time and he bursted out laughing. He did ask Austin to come down from the bed.

"Austin, I may have to remove your visitation privilege!"

Fuck, I thought. It was like prison all over again!

But Hassan never followed through on his empty threat. I think Austin had talked with him and who could blame us? Libido was great news in the healing process.

Austin did not really care anyway. Getting caught had sent him to the edge and he had jizzed in my face at this crucial moment!

I was full red and my face coated with creamy cum while we were being scolded by Hassan.

No regret though.

After Christmas, I also spent New Year's Eve at the hospital, until finally, at the mid-January, I was discharged and went back home.

Austin and I had been caught a couple more times by other nurses since then and everyone was happy to see the "horny rabbits", or in the words of the crudest patients, the "fucking rabbits", leave the facility.

Apparently, we had been getting noisier during the last evenings at the hospital... What can I say? Austin is a dirty talker when I rim his ass!

Although, "fucking rabbits" was a not a very appropriate nickname as Austin had not actually fucked me since I had gotten out of my coma - my body was still not ready for this -, and I...

Well...

I had never, ever, fucked Austin in the ass.

Surely, I had tossed his salad times and times again, I had also given him some good old fingering, but my cock had never broken his beautiful athletic bum.

I was starting to get really obsessed with that pink asshole but the stars had never aligned on that one! It was the only remaining part of my boyfriend that was still resisting me.

I know what you are thinking, coma had not changed me that much... Sex was still occupying a very large portion of my brain! Men being men, I guess.

If you read this, you are probably not a prude yourself, right?!

So that I could come back home, Austin learned how to re-do my bandages with Hassan.

It was a bit awkward, - and admittedly somewhat arousing -, to be practically naked between the two of them as the nurse was showing my boyfriend the proper ways to disinfect the scars and apply new plasters.

I would have probably gotten hard if Austin had not been so clumsy at first, hurting me a lot each time he was removing a bandage.

"Sorry, babe!" He apologized.

"That's fine... You'll get the hang of it."

"I will!"

That happened a dozen of times but, to be honest, Austin never truly figured it out and never reached the professional level of Hassan. Thankfully, with the weeks going by, I was more and more able to take care of myself.

In any event, I preferred Austin to take care of my body in other ways... If you know what I mean.

I still had issues to walk for a long period of time and to move my left arm, also my kidney had to be closely monitored, but Austin was very present for me during this entire period.

Besides, Sergio and Allison were close if I ever needed any help at the apartment while Austin was at work. I also knew that I could ring Janice or Ralph at any time.

My chosen family really showed-up for me.

I believe that this is part of the reason why I have kept such a fond memory of this time which could have been a very difficult one. I felt cared for and loved like I had rarely ever felt before.

Finally, I had regained some weight and the main objective was to rebuild my muscle mass which was the longest, but also the most satisfying, part of my rehabilitation process.

In the years prior to the attack at the bar, and especially in prison, I had made physical exercise part of my routine and it had really become a way to centre myself and release the pressure. I had missed it very much while I was stuck in bed and I was therefore really glad to go back at it.

My brother, Hassan, Ralph and Austin had designed the perfect program so I could train without exhausting myself or pushing the sensitive parts of my body too much.

Recovery was not the only thing I was focused on though; I was working too!

Ralph and Sergio's platforms had blown up during my coma but their ascension was slowing down at this point, and I had many ideas to push the glass ceiling they seemed to have reached.

Running their social media pages and answering to the hundreds of messages left unanswered (especially on Ralph's page, he was definitely not good at answering his fans!) had the great advantage that I could work from home, and even literally from my bed.

I could tell that Ralph was not so keen of doing more videos, he loved the live-audience and performing strip-shows in front of an eager crowd but not so much the one-on-one with a camera.

Consequently, I was looking for gogo-dancing or stripping gigs and I had already a lead with a big club in Vegas which had contacted the "Nine Inches King" in one of the lost private messages.

My other occupation was to look for places to rent near Boston, where Cassie was living.

Austin's contract was ending in March and my goal was to surprise my boyfriend with the perfect place for us to move to on Valentine's Day.

I figured that showing my motivation and genuine desire to move back to the East Coast with him was the best thing I could offer to celebrate that special day.

Austin was now very careful about associating me with the decision of leaving. He even presented a couple options where he could live near Cassie's place halftime of the year to see his daughter, but be with me -- wherever I wanted to be -- for the rest of the year. In each case, we could still do back and forth between the East and West Coach throughout the year.

I was very appreciative of this because it meant that he had understood my frustration when I had come to the point of breaking-up with him.

The thing which had bothered me the most with the whole surprise pregnancy was that Austin had just assumed that I would follow him wherever he would go, while I would have never expected that from him if the situation had been reversed.

But frankly, I was fine with leaving Los Angeles. It was the place where I had lost my license to practice as a therapist, had gotten involved with a freaking drug dealer which ultimately sent me to prison, and where, finally, I had gotten stabbed in a bar's restrooms.

I was done with the city of angels; I had met way too much demons there.

I also wanted to live closer to my brother and his family. I missed the seasons too. Sure, the sun is nice but how romantic would it be for Austin and I to experience our next winter together, under the snow? I was dreaming about that.

Not that this particular winter in Los-Angeles was not great. I mean, it certainly remains one of the best of my life, despite the pain, despite the scars, despite it all.

Austin was the perfect boyfriend to me.

He would come back home with a new surprise, some chocolate, flowers, a book, or any other kind of little attention, every single day after work. We would watch together the tv-shows that I had missed, - I even converted Austin to Drag Race -, or read Garuto in bed.

We would also have sex. A lot!

You should have seen Austin's face when I waited for him, wearing only my old jockstraps, and holding a little bottle of lube in my hand to signify that "fucking me" was back on the table.

Literally, I bent over the table to make my point even clearer.

"You're sure, babe?"

"Austin, do I look unsure?! I'm bending over! For you!"

He giggled like an excited teenager.

"I can see that!"

"What? You don't want to?"

"Of course, I want to..."

He was caressing his crotch.

"What are you waiting for, then? Less talking and more fucking, babe!" I told him with a grin.

That Friday, Austin had come home with some cookies to eat for dessert, he practically threw them on the floor and came kneeling down behind me.

"Oh... I missed you very, very much."

For the sake of clarity here, I should mention that he was talking to my bare bum, not to me.

Obviously, he started by rimming me off. He knew that his saliva and spit was my favourite lube anyway.

Austin always had the switch to get my hole to stretch, maybe it was the way his tongue was sliding in me, moving around in my insides, or maybe it was the little grunting noises he was making as he was eating me out.

"Hmmm...."

He kept his tongue digging in my asshole as he undressed behind me. I extended my right arm to grab his hair and pushed his face further down my ass.

"Get in there... Fuck..." I mumbled.

He tried to speak but I could not understand him, he was in too deep, suffocating. The way I know Austin, he was probably commenting on my mobility! He was always amazed by my progress.

Although I had anticipated him to fuck me right there against the table where we would usually have dinner, he lifted me up, held me, and brought me to the couch.

We kissed as he was holding me firmly thanks to his large veiny biceps.

His stiffed cock was already lodging itself between my two ass-cheeks, like his dick had a radar to find its way to my asshole.

He lied me on the couch delicately, held my legs in the air and resumed the rimming. I was still wearing the jockstraps but he got my leaking cock out of the pouch to suck it deep. Austin was delivering!

"You nasty boy, I bet you've been waiting for Daddy to come home all day!"

He was definitely in the mood now.

"Yes... Fuck, Aust... I've been playing with my ass all afternoon!"

He shoved a couple of fingers in.

"You could not even wait for me, then! Bad little slut!"

"I'm sorry... I... I was just too... too fucking horny... Oh please... Keep going!"

Austin spat on his fingers and started to go back and forth in my hole. At this point, he used the bottle of lube to make it juicer and slimier. My ass was loosening up for sure.

The foreplay lasted for at least a half an hour. We were both enjoying it way too much. When he was not fingering me or sucking me off, Austin was leaning over to kiss me, real dirty sloppy kisses. Of course, I sucked his cock too, made it all wet.

I swallowed some precum and I played with it in my mouth. Then, I spat the sweety juice right back in Austin's mouth.

We had not been this messy and raunchy for a while. I think our libido was at a whole time high. He did the same thing, swallowing my cock, forcing himself to gag on it - deep-throat -, and spitting back the fluids between my lips.

"You're such a slut." He told me.

"I'm anything you want me to be."

"Aaaargh..."

He shoved three fingers in and slammed my prostate.

"Aaaaaaah... Austin... Fuck yes..."

"See, your boyfriend does it better, yes or no?"

"Yes... So much better..."

He kissed me while ploughing me hard. He leaned over a bit more. His fingers were no longer in my ass, but my hole was definitely gaping to welcome his throbbing cock.

"You know you have to ask for it, baby."

"Fuck me, Austin."

He shoved his fingers in my mouth, he pushed hard and I gagged. I tasted my own ass.

"Yeah? You want me to pound your hole, Ty?"

"I want it bad... I want it nasty... I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked me before."

"Oh yeah?!"

He dry-humped me, doing back and forth in the inside of my ass crack, his massive nine-inches horse cock rubbing and tapping against my slippery hole.

"I want you to fuck me like you've never fucked anyone else before!"

He pushed his cockhead inside me of.

"Aaaaah...."

It hurt a little. He was so thick.

"You're good, babe?"

"Yeah... Yes... Keep going... More..."

"I love you." Austin whispered as he got more inches of his hard meat in my eager asshole.

We locked eyes.

He shoved more of his perfect dick in me.

"I love you too."

Only then, the proper fucking started. And what a banging that was!

Austin was relentless, passionate, and rough! The dude definitely had a lot of stamina! From time to time, he checked that he was not going overboard but truly, although it hurt at times, I was loving every second of it.

"More... Harder..." I kept on begging like the true slut that I was.

I did change position to be more comfortable for my left arm and my scar, and he fucked me from behind.

At some point, we fell from the couch on the floor, and he just kept pounding me doggy style, his balls fapping against my ass, his nine-inches of sausage fully in.

I was having anal orgasms after orgasms. I was so focused on the pleasure I was receiving from my prostate that I did not even realize that I was nutting all over our floor.

Things got messy!

I came twice that evening. One time as Austin was fucking me doggy-style, and one another time when he sucked me off in the shower afterwards. My boyfriend was a giver.

Frankly, we must have had sex for hours, only taking slight breaks to eat our cookies (delicious by the way), and drink some water.

Austin still beat me to the punch. He jizzed no less than three times during the evening! And always large gooey nutritious loads!

He emptied himself in my throat as I was blowing him during foreplay, then, he bred me right when I was creaming myself during doggystyle, but he did not stop fucking me, and after a short break, he banged me again, this time against the table, and nutted a third time in my wrecked asshole.

Trust me, we had been doing better than most of the guys I was watching on the X-rated platforms all day long for work. You simply cannot fake this level of chemistry.

We finished the evening, eating the last two cookies, lying naked in bed.

We should not have; the crusts were stuck in the mattress for weeks afterwards! But eh, you only live once.

I wished this could last forever, and incredibly enough, it felt like it did.

As the days passed and turned into weeks, Austin and I just kept on getting closer and more in synch with one another.

The sex was amazing. Morning blowjobs were completing the nightly fuck sessions. We were back at sexting all day and all the crap I was seeing online while working on Ralph and Sergio's pages were giving us all the inspiration that we needed to switch things up.

Other than that, we were just clicking.

I do not remember that we had a single fight or argument between the moment I woke from the coma in early December and the following Valentine's Day on February 14th. Things were simply easy.

When Valentine's Day came, Austin invited me to a fancy restaurant.

At this point, I had regained most of my mobility and aside from the scar on my abdomen, I was no longer showing any sign of a man who had spent 55 days in a coma.

12