My First Year with Austin Ch. 22

Story Info
What happens in Vegas...
6.3k words
4.82
2k
1

Part 22 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to My First Year in College and My First Year in Prison.

Tyler is finally ready to commit to a serious relationship when he moves in with his former College crush, Austin. After years of entertaining the idea, it is time for those two to figure it out: is their relationship meant to last?

This story is entirely fictional and all characters featured are above 18.

*

MY FIRST YEAR WITH AUSTIN

Chapter 22: Vegas, Baby!

The engagement ring was hidden in one of my socks in the bottom drawer and it felt like I was carrying a huge secret. It was not a burden on my shoulders, - I was very excited about it -, yet, it had me feeling anxious and paranoid of ruining the surprise.

I was sure of my decision, but for the life of me, I could not decide where and when I should propose to Austin. Also, I had no guarantee that he was going to say yes.

You know me, I started to get all in my head about it.

He had just divorced his wife, I had been engaged before as well, what if he just did not want to go through a marriage again?

We were doing so great; I did not want to do anything to mess that up.

Without being too obvious, - well, I hoped I was not being obvious -, I started to give hints about a potential commitment.

"Gary just called me to know how I was doing." I told him one morning during breakfast.

I was a bit distracted, Austin had droplets of milk all around his lips. A few droplets had also fallen on his chest. He looked very cute and sexy at the same time.

"Oh yes, he did send a text while you were at the hospital. I replied to him when you started feeling better to give him some good news."

"His wedding company with Steve is taking off. Tons of gay people are getting married next summer apparently! Season of love!"

"That's great!" Austin said enthusiastically.

I had a little hope but then, he added:

"It's so hard to get a new company running and making actual profits. Good for them."

"Yeah, exactly..."

Austin did not take any of the baits on marriage I offered him in the following days. On the other hand, he was acting very romantic towards me and we were doing better than ever before.

Deep in my heart, I knew that Austin wanted to spend his life with me. He must have been... Right? We were too good together.

I had this dumb romantic idea made-up in my mind anyway, where I wanted it to be a big surprise. Hopefully, it would be a very nice one for the both of us...

I stopped giving hints and I just waited for the perfect opportunity to arise.

During the same period, I was working hard on the development of Ralph's career and I had finally gotten a positive response from a well-known gay club in Las Vegas.

The owner was a big fan of the "Nine Inches King" (who would not be?), and after I had sent the videos from Ralph performing at the Man Cave, the boss was convinced to give him a shot and I only had to negotiate the best rate for my talent.

Trust me, I did a great job on that one. If the job were to be confirmed, Ralph would be making a shit ton of money for a residency at one of the hottest (and raunchiest) places in Vegas.

Ralph was very excited about the idea of performing live, as lately, he had been losing interest in the social media aspect of his work. He hugged me when I gave him the news.

By hugging, I should have said that he practically threw me around in the air.

"Sorry, bro! Can't measure my own strength sometimes! Been super motivated to the gym recently."

He flexed to prove his point. He did not have anything to prove though. Ralph did look bigger every time I was seeing him, especially his biceps... And his arms were already quite big when I first met him!

"Dude, easy, I'm still in rehabilitation!" I complained with a smile.

If Sergio clearly had the hang of social media and loved following the stats, -- I was merely helping him implementing some of the strategies which had worked with Ralph -, on the other hand, Ralph was not so keen on spending his time on his computer or his phone, but he did love showing himself off in front of a real audience.

Given how he had handled the management, choreography, and overall performance of the strip male revue "the Magic Seven" inside a prison facility, there was little to no doubt that the "Nine Inches King" was made for the live-shows.

All and all, we found ourselves planning a trip to Las Vegas the week-end before Austin and I were supposed to move back to the East-Coast so Ralph could make his debut at the "RATED R -- MALE STRIP CLUB".

Since Austin and I had originally planned to have a dinner party with Janice, Sergio, and Allison before we left, the move-away party turned into a Vegas trip with the little gang.

I was not very sure Janice would want to tag along since the main goal of this week-end was to go see Ralph and Sergio perform in the strip club (I had managed to get Sergio performing alongside Ralph), but she eventually agreed to come.

Blond Janice was way more adventurous than brunette Janice.

Although, the old Janice did run away from her own wedding ceremony in her white dress and got into a plane to fly across the ocean still wearing it. So eh, maybe I should stop being surprised by my best friend's boldness!

Austin wanted to make this trip special and with the bonus he had gotten from work at the end of his one-year contract, he upgraded everyone's rooms.

He got the two of us in the most luxurious one, on the very top floor.

From the ridiculously tiny hospital bed, to the king size of a five stars hotel, my life had certainly taken a turn in just a few weeks!

At this point, I had not talked about my project to propose to Austin to anyone but I still went with the ring, just in case.

Las Vegas might not be the most romantic city... Well, it very might be the least romantic city on Earth actually, but I thought there could be an occasion there to pop up the question and as I was holding to the damn ring for three weeks, I was getting eager to propose!

Every day, Austin was giving me a new reason to want to marry him. The way he was smiling at me, holding my hand tenderly, scratching the back of my neck slowly, leaving cute post-it notes on the bathroom's mirror before he left for work...

I tried to give back to him as much as I was receiving. I took interest, or at least attempted to, in football competitions (it did not last very long), I worked on the decoration of our future apartment to surprise him, and yes, I did plan this romantic proposal despite never talking seriously about marriage with Austin.

You have to take some chances in life!

We took two cars to drive to Las Vegas, I was in a car with Austin and Janice, while Sergio, Allison and Ralph were sharing a ride.

Janice and I listened to early 2000's and 2010's pop songs and Austin had to suffer through our karaoke versions of Katy Perry and Shakira's biggest hits until we arrived.

If I had converted Austin to Drag Race, I still hoped he would get to the point of understanding the importance of "It's Britney, Bitch" in our culture.

He got the opportunity to have more exposure to trashy pop music at the first club we went to that night. It was a "night off" for all of us and things got pretty wild.

I had not been to a bar or a club since the attack so I was nervous about it at first, but a couple tequila shots got me right back in the mood to dance.

Plus, I was finally allowed to drink some alcohol so I got very drunk, very quickly!

We danced our ass off, sang over the tunes, laughed at Ralph's shenanigans stripping on the bar -- he always needed to be the centre of attention and he had to take his shirt off two minutes after getting in -- and we went to bed at 5 AM after a (not so sober) tour of the casinos.

Janice and Allison shared a passionate French kiss when they made 1.000$ playing blackjack. I thought Ralph's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets when that happened. It did not do much for me...

They did spend and lose the 1K about ten minutes later.

Vegas, baby!

Although we were exhausted, Austin fucked me in the bathtub afterwards, the thing was bigger than a hot-tub so he was even able to pound my ass doggystyle in the water.

All and all, it was one of the best nights (and fucks!) of my life.

I looked at the sun rising as we went to bed and I thought about the ring carefully hidden in my bag.

Maybe it was indeed a great place to propose to someone. From the balcony we had up there, the view was beautiful. The sight of Austin lying stark naked in our bed, snoring a little, was not too bad either.

Fuck... I so wanted to do it. I decided it was time to put the plan in motion!

The next day, I woke up around 1PM, hungover as fuck, and I found Janice and Ralph who were hanging by themselves near the pool.

I thought they were an odd pairing as I was rarely seeing just the two of them together.

Ralph's oiled-up muscular body, tanning under the Nevada sun was stunning. All the old ladies addicted to gambling were eying him out, his super skinny speedos who were working more like a thong than anything else were not helping bringing the attention down.

I recognized it was a pair owned by Sergio. It was the typical flashy colour he was wearing, bright yellow this time.

I thought it was a good opportunity to let them both in on the plan as I would require their help to execute it.

"Hey guys, how is it going?"

Janice looked at me through her sunglasses. She had the face of her bad days.

"Don't wanna talk about it..."

"Blondie here is hungover as shit. She can't handler her booze!" Ralph chuckled.

"You, on the other hand, seem fine." I noted, fist-bumping Ralph.

"Always! Just need to work my tan for tonight's show. Too bad this place would not allow me go full nude, I'm gonna have some lines. That's a buzz kill."

Needless to say, Ralph's strip performance was bound to end up with him grinding his naked bodybuilder body. To be fair, there was a good chance that there would not be any actual strip tease and he would start the show in his birthday suit.

"Believe me, he did try to go all the way." Janice commented with a little smile on her face.

"That stupid nerd scolded me like I was a child." Ralph pointed to a lifeguard nearby.

I laughed. The dude with the typical red shorts seemed really annoyed and over Ralph's antics.

"Get a grip on your exhibitionist tendencies, man, we don't need to get kicked out of this hotel. Besides, if everything goes according to plans tonight, you'll have a gig to get naked in public five nights a week! And you'll be freaking well-paid for it!"

"Don't worry about that, manager, I'm not going to disappoint. I'm fucking ready for this."

I bet he was.

"Talking about plans for tonight... And being ready..."

My transitions skills were not ideal but it got the point across. Janice lowered her sunglasses to look over at me. She had a hyper-sense to understand that I was about to say something important.

Ralph did not have the same listening skills...

"Oh shit, I have a pimple in my inner thigh!" He spoke, spreading his big legs in the air to show us.

Right next to his crotch, there was a rather large pimple indeed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Great intel, Ralph! So, as I was to about say, I feel ready to do something a little crazy!"

"Porn?" Ralph immediately enquired.

"Oh no, not you too! We have enough of this already!" Janice complained.

"I'm not going to do porn! Gosh, I'm already writing a sort of erotic novel, that's enough. I..."

Ralph was inspecting his pimple and one of his balls got away from his speedos as he was spreading his thighs even further to get a better view.

"Guys, Focus!" I pleaded.

"Just say your piece, man!" Ralph grumbled.

"I... I've made my decision... I'm going to propose to Austin!"

Janice straightened-un from the long chair and completely removed her glasses. Ralph finally let go of his damn pimple.

"You're going to do what now?!"

I smiled at them.

"I'll ask Austin to marry me... I've had the ring for several weeks now. I... I want to do it tonight. I cannot wait anymore."

Ralph and Jancie looked at each other. They got me worried.

"What, guys? You think that's not a good idea?"

"Come on, Tyler! This is amazing!" Ralph jumped towards me for a hug. He remembered to be a little gentler this time.

He kissed my cheek like a big brother would.

I had tons of tanning oil all over my tank top but it was worth it.

I glanced at Janice apprehensively.

"Austin has really been amazing while you were in a coma. I... I think you two are making a cute couple. But you know, Ty, we would support any of your decision."

My eyes got teary. One of the reasons I had kept the idea of the proposal for myself was because I was afraid people would not get it, Janice especially.

With the whole debacle her own wedding ceremony had been and her "anti-Austin" stance before the attack at the Man Cave, I had a feeling she might not be too supportive.

To be fair, both Janice and I had been engaged before and, in each instance, it had ended pretty badly.

But that would not be the case with Austin. That could not be!

"How do you want to go about it?" Ralph asked.

His balls were fully hanging out of his swim briefs at this point. The dude was impossible!

"Well, we do have the nicest room I have ever stayed at in my life. As of today, it has been exactly one year since I've moved in to Los-Angeles to live with Austin. We were supposed to have a romantic dinner but there is your show tonight, we cannot miss it..."

"Fuck the show!"

"No, that is going to be fun and I have to meet with the owner of the club anyway. But then, I thought... What if, after the show, Austin was coming back to a room with lightened-up with candles, roses everywhere, a bottle of champagne or some wine? The whole cheesy, romantic thing. When we come back to the room, I... well... I propose..."

"A real gentleman's move!" Ralph approved.

"Why do need us, Ty? Do you want us to prepare the room for you?" Janice enquired.

"First of all, I wanted to... like, gage your views about it." I replied, a bit awkwardly.

"You, stupid fuck, of course, we're all for it!" Ralph exclaimed.

Janice nodded her approval.

"Secondly, yes, I don't want Austin to be suspicious, so since the performance is rather early, around 10 PM, I thought I could drag Austin to one of these poker rooms afterwards, he loves that so it should not be too difficult, and during that time, you can get the room ready."

"Sounds feasible."

"Maybe even set up a camera rolling so we have a memory of the proposal?"

"I sure know how to handle a camera!"

Ralph was very pumped by the whole thing. As it turned out, he was not so good at handling the camera though, but we will get back to that.

"And I can make the decoration look nice." Janice chipped in. "Does Allison or Sergio know?"

"No. Noone knows beside you two."

"This is so excitiiiiing."

Janice's hungover seemed like an old memory now.

"You think he's going to say yes, though? Right?" I asked them both.

"Of course, he will!"

I smiled at Ralph. He was more confident than I was.

"If someone is crazy enough to get married with you, I think that's Austin Prat."

I was a nervous-wreck for the entire afternoon, planning the big reveal with Janice in secret.

I had to purchase roses, candles, ask for help from the lobby guys, make sure I could give Janice and Ralph a key to the room at some point, and that they would set up things as I envisioned them.

"You're ok, babe?" Austin whispered in my ear during dinner.

He could tell in a second when I was stressed.

"I am. Just a bit nervous for Sergio and Ralph's performance."

"Relax, they don't seem to be worried at all. They know what they're doing!"

Sergio and Allison had some big news to share as well, which was a good distraction from my own thoughts.

For some reason, I was now certain that Austin was going to say no and I would end-up miserable and humiliated. The worst scenarios were running in my head.

Anyway, the news was that Allison had finally decided to open her x-platform page! Yeah!

Sergio and her were planning to make way more money with a duo page, but I guess "duo" was a bit restrictive, Ralph had already been invited to collaborate with them -- although he was not too sure about keeping up with the online stuff -- and they had also reached to Carlos who would be ready to visit California just for the opportunity of shooting a hot scene with them.

Did someone say threesome?

How Janice and I, the two nerdy college students, had found ourselves hanging with strippers, ex-cons, and pornstars in Vegas was a mystery to me, but one of the biggest lessons of my life is that the universe will always find ways to surprise us.

And yet again, I was about to be very surprised that night!

But first, we have to talk about the strip show. Or more accurately... the nude erotic show.

The club was known for the shower tubs it had all throughout the dancefloor where gogo-dancers would move their hunky naked bodies, soap it down real good, and sometimes, do a little more than that.

Sergio and Ralph would make three appearances rather early in the evening. It was a test drive for Ralph who wanted to get a long-term gig at the place.

Besides the gogo-dancers, there was an actual strippers' dance troupe that he wanted to join, those guys had a residency in Vegas but they were also touring in the entire country. They were proper celebrities.

I met with the owner backstage, he seemed okay and surprisingly straight -- all business, not too pervy -, and the guys prepared themselves for their debut performance at the Rated-R club.

For their first appearance, they would both be wearing white boxer briefs. The goal of course was that those would turn fully translucent while they were taking their shower in the middle of the dancefloor.

The drag queen who was hosting the night hyped them up as they were being locked in their respective booths. The atmosphere was electric!

"Those guys are insane for doing this." Austin told me, bringing me a beer, as Ralph and Sergio were already getting their underwear all wet and see-through.

"They're good though."

They truly were.

The screams and gasps from the crowd as they started to get water all over their prominent hard cocks were a strong indication of their success.

Sergio and Ralph were also very competitive with each other. It was like they wanted to up the other one and get more eager drunk gays cheering around their own shower tubs.

I was concerned that I may not have made the best managing choice tagging Sergio along.

He was already pretty famous, he was hot as fuck obviously, and he knew how to work a crowd, but he did not care about getting a job there, so I did not want him to overshadow Ralph's performance.

I did not have to worry though.

The Nine Inches King knew exactly what he was doing, and when he realized Sergio's big leaking cock was getting too much attention, Ralph torn up his briefs stretching them with his bare hands, -- I hoped the owner would not mind ruining the underwear -, and revealed his hard and wet monster-cock to the crowd.

As if this was not enough, he smacked his cock against the translucent glass door so it looked properly gigantic and people could pretend like they were touching it through the glass.

Lewd as fuck.

But perfect for this kind of clubs.

Allison was pumping her man up, cheering him on, while Austin, Janice and I were mainly checking Ralph's performance.

Well, Janice had to look away from times to times. I admit that Ralph's moves were a bit much, and this was only the first run!

Twenty minutes later, they came back wearing jockstraps and this time, the audience was waiting for them.

12