My Fishing Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Switch positions like how?" asked Glenn. "You mean me on the bottom and you on the top? I don't think so!"

"No, no, not at all. I mean me on my back and you straddling me. I can still lick you and we both would be more comfortable. What do you think, Glenn?"

"Cool! That sounds good," Glenn said as he took off his shorts to reshow his gorgeous dick. He then climbed on top of Bruce and pinned his arms with his strong, smooth legs, with his big dick hanging right over Bruce's face.

"How's this?" he asked.

"That's great!" Bruce replied. "Do you shave your legs?"

"Never shaved them in my life! I was told I am part Native American and they normally don't have body hair, at least on their legs. So I guess I'm blessed that way. Would you rather if they were hairy?"

"Oh, no, absolutely not!" exclaimed Bruce. "I love them the way they are!" He closed his eyes and softly licked the black man's smooth thighs. "I LOVE them, Glenn!"

"Good. Now get back to paying the bet and lick my cock. I have a surprise for you, too."

"What kind of surprise?" asked Bruce.

Glenn kept looking down at his prey and gently said, "It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?"

So Bruce got back to what he was supposed to do and put his tongue on Glenn's cock and licked and licked. It was when Bruce relaxed a little while licking that hard cock that Glenn surprised him by sliding his dick into Bruce's mouth. Bruce tried to resist at first but Glenn put his hands behind Bruce's head and, with his legs holding the head tightly, Bruce couldn't move at all.

Glenn pumped and pumped as he slid his cock in and out of Bruce's mouth. After awhile Glenn started moaning and told Bruce he was cumming but when he pulled out of his mouth Bruce said, "No, don't do that! Keep it in!"

That surprised Glenn but he did as suggested and put his dick back in his friend's mouth and shortly after unloaded his seed into the white boy's throat. He kept it in and Bruce sucked on it for awhile until Glenn slid it back out. Bruce swallowed the entire load and actually loved it!

"Glenn, that was great! You taste so good."

"Are you sure you're not gay?" Glenn asked him again.

"Well, I guess I'm not sure. When do I get to put my cock in your mouth?" Bruce replied.

"As soon as you beat me in cock wrestling!"

*****

Bruce and Glenn made it a usual outing, going fishing very often at Aunt Doris's cabin (Uncle Bud had a bad heart attack and died) anytime they wanted to. Bruce never did beat Glenn in cock wrestling and they both were very happy about that. And what were they going to do with any fish they caught anyway? Cook 'em and eat 'em? With that nice convenience store right down the road? NO FUCKIN' WAY, they agreed!

12