My Forbidden Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just sitting there and talking was nice: in my cousin's eyes, I beheld the rising and falling of the sun and stars and in her full lips, a whole gallery of flowers bred solely for beauty and excellence. Whatever she was talking about wasn't so bad either. Eventually, however this happy encounter grew sour as my happy cousin grew curious.

I'd been so distracted that I hadn't changed tabs and every now and then Maria would peer around me to read what I'd written. In a flash, before I could mount any kind of unsuspicious defence, she was standing by my shoulder with her big brown eyes glued to the screen. I silently choked on anxiety as Maria whisper-read my words under her breath.

"I..." she began after pulling herself away. A red smear of embarrassment had begun spreading, like a bruise, across her cheeks. We were silent for a long time and the only movement from either of us was the nervous rocking of my knee.

Finally, Maria spoke: "Is that... How you see me?"

"No!" I protested. "I... I think, I think..." the proper words never left my throat, hemmed in by the icy confines of anxiety. I made another attempt, again and again, desperate to force loose some phrase or utterance that could fix this situation. But she only retreated from me and made for the door. I sank back in my chair and could feel the sting of cold tears begin to build. The light from my computer screen -- the only light in the room -- became hazy and flat as tears filled my vision until, I heard the click of my door being locked and the approaching rhythm of slow steps. I turned the monitor a little to see that it was Maria. She hadn't left.

I started blubbering out an apology or an explanation or something but she put her finger to my lips, sat on my lap and looked me in the eyes for a moment and then spoke before I could.

"You're not... supposed to see me like that" she began in a low voice "Honestly, I don't know how to feel about it but... I think" those big brown eyes darted around the room in a flutter if embarrassment. "I think... maybe... I like it." I was suspended for a moment in my cousin's gaze, held by both her beauty and the beauty of her words. To my ears, they had the same enhanced taste as that of cold water to a man who's finished crossing a desert. With my heart roaring under my chest, I leaned in closer to fill my mouth with hers. Maria's saliva tasted vaguely like chicken and as I ran my tongue along the back of her teeth, I could feel small bumps of chewed meat (I assume she'd just been eating) turning to warm paste in the gaps of her teeth. Despite all that, I'm quite sure that nothing has ever given any man more pleasure than was given to me by Maria when she allowed me this new salty-sweet kiss.

Maria ran her fingers through my hair and I responded by cupping one of those large, lovely breasts. I could feel its weight in my hand as I rolled the heaving flesh over my fingers - like a merchant in ancient times assessing the worth of a bag of gold through the wisdom of touch. After a few simple moments, Maria begin pulling my head in closer, I acquiesced instinctively and dove into her cleavage to fill my mouth with her sweet tits. I ran my tongue over the surface of her nipples and gorged myself on the sugar of her sweat - all of which I'd done before realising that I hadn't even pulled away her t-shirt yet.

As I fumbled with the damp fabric, I heard Maria's honey laugh above my head. She started speaking a few sweet words in Portuguese right in my ear; "Não se apresse prima, eu vou deixar você fazer o que quiser." I couldn't understand her but, the hot feel of her breath curling around the folds of my ear just made me want her more. With desperate hunger, I pulled away her t-shirt and finally exposed that amber chest. Immediately, I started rubbing, gripping, sucking, biting -- sinking into the waves of flesh that rose and crashed with each of those deep, heavy breaths.

Maria put her arm to my shoulder and I raised my head. She was blushing all over and spoke to me again in Portuguese. "Primo continue, eu ... quero você dentro de mim". I understood, Somehow, and kissed her once again before pulling away to unfasten my trousers. In Maria's gaze, I could see something akin to the look of a cat as you pour out its dinner. Impatiently, she seized my half-exposed dick and started stroking it - sending her slender fingers up and down in a passionate flurry - before taking the whole thing in her mouth in one motion.

I moaned like a dog in rhythm to Maria's head as it bobbed up and down along my penis. As her saliva coated my shaft and head, and dribbled down to my balls, she began to suck harder and harder until I had no choice but to release all my sperm in a wave that crashed through her throat. She swallowed everything I had to give her.

"We shouldn't be here. We shouldn't be doing this..." she muttered through heavy gasps as I moved down with my tongue to lap at her nectar. "I didn't want to... I tried not to... you're my fucking cousin after al..." her protestations were interrupted time and again by an even greater melody of pink moans and squeals as I worked my tongue around her clit and slipped a finger into her wet pussy. "This isn't good but I, I just couldn't help my... myself. I just couldn't help it." I began rubbing her clit with my thumb while my dick rose for a second helping. Maria saw this and froze for a moment, "wai..." she started, suspended in indecision. Before she could protest further, I pressed my lips to hers and kissed her as deeply as I could with that messy animal passion that always accompanies taboos.

Perhaps out of instinct, she once again wrapped her arms around my head as I drove my penis inside her with deliberate, tender slowness. A moan drifted from her throat like a burning cloud. We were connected, wrapped in each other's bodies like snakes, breathing each other's air and burning with each other's heat. At some point, Maria wrapped her legs around my waist so that, like a rose-scented chain, she held me down in the same spirit of passion and possession that had led me to nail her down like a bolt of throbbing silk. I slowly pushed my hips forward, lingering on each millimetre of her warm pussy as it enveloped me, pulling me in deeper, commanding me to go harder, faster, to seek more pleasure and to give it in return. Maria's moans rumbled to the rhythm of the bed as it rocked back and forth, knocking with a hard tap against the wall. All indecision or temperance had vanished and for a while, we became like animals stripped of all the bullshit that'd kept us apart for so long. As I came for the second time and filled my cousin with my sperm, it suddenly all sounded so stupid and irrelevant. It suddenly felt like there was no reason on earth to not be doing what I was doing right then. There was no reason on earth to not be with her.

Maria's legs were still wrapped around my waist as someone began forcefully knocking on the door. It was my aunt who, after hearing all that was going on, had begun yelling in Portuguese and slamming her wrinkled fist on the door. We didn't feel a thing; no fear or apprehension and simply returned to kissing as the old woman slammed away.

********

Special thanks to Psycho17 for looking over the manuscript and special thanks to all incest porn for years and years of inspiration.


12