My Freshman Year Ch. 05A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he told her "he was going to show her how to exercise her breasts muscles, put your hands behind your head and press them together. See how her breast muscles flex. He even put his hands on her breasts to feel her muscles bulge out with each rep. Then had me and the other girl feel her breasts flex. This will help your breasts to firm up. Another good breast exercise is doing a chin up. We have a chin up bar in the sports physical therapy lab next door and you can each try it. He then evaluated her body like last night by running his hands all over her skin and even showed us that her butt pimples are almost gone. "See, how much I know your bodies."

Then had her bend over the table and arch her back down so he could measure and feel her hanging breast to determined and confirm her cup size, like last night. He even had me feel her breasts also. Afterwards, he said, "While she is in this position all opened up, I will show you what her vagina looks like. You are still learning the basics, Sex Ed 101 which is getting to know each other and yourself and see how different she looks bent over." He came around and sat on the stool and had the nurse to reach around and spread her vagina, showing us her spread open vaginal canal, all lit up as he adjusted the exam light. He took pictures up her vagina next to her number. He said, "girls are more exposed and on display in this position" and had us straddle his legs for a better look.

The nurse had her vagina all spread open and he pointed out her vaginal entrance and showed us her hymen ring, and said, "this is the remains of her hymen which are now little hymen fingers" as he pointed them out. "These rub against the man's shaft during fucking. This is what feels good to girls." Next, he had us look inside at her spread open vagina, she looked all stretched open like the inside of a balloon. Dan said "in this position, her pelvic mussels are pulling her vagina open." Dan told Amy to slam her vagina shut and she did, making a little hissing sound as the air rushed out of her opening, then saw her vagina slam shut. We all laughed as he made her do it several times, I couldn't believe I was watching this and liked it.

He showed us how different her uterus and cervix looked bent over. He said "see how the vagina is shorter, so her uterus is closer." He even had us stick our fingers in to feel and see how different her vagina felt and getting to know her better.

Dan said "now I will get the measuring probe and I will teach you more about a girl's vagina in this position, and guys like to fuck doggie style." Dan lubricated the probe with her juices and worked in into her vagina. About 5" in it bottomed out. Dan said, "see how short her vagina is, but girls can take bigger dicks inside them. The guy's dick just stretches her vagina to accommodate him." He started working the probe in deeper until she jumped a little and gasped. He said "her vagina is very elastic to accommodate a baby, so this just feels different". Soon he had over 9" in her and asked if she liked it. She said "it made her feel full." Dan replied "he is filling and stretching her vagina to the max."

Dan had her squeeze the probe several times then had her push it out as held onto the end loosely then back in and had her do this several times. He took his hand away and told her to push it out of her vagina hard, and she shot it out about a foot and Dan caught it. We all laughed. He said, "see how you are learning how to use your pelvic muscles." He had us stand up so he can finish her exam.

Dan had Amy stand up against the back drop and said "it is time for me to take more base line pictures of your body" and had her hold her number as he took pictures of her all over. This will be used to compare your body now and later, to monitor your changes by the researchers, like larger breasts. There are 15 researchers that look at these pictures, 4 women and the rest men" I could see Amy's shiny and plump pussy lips and knew she was turned on.

I couldn't help but notice the brand on all our butts from last night, which turned me on even more, it reminded me that we are owned. Then Dan guided Amy to the exam table and had her sit on the end so they could take her vital signs. The nurse took her blood pressure as he continued the exam like last night. When he examined her throat with the tongue suppressor, he said "I am evaluating the size of her throat to see how big of a dick she can take. You can probably take 7 incher no problem, but I think we can teach you how to take 8 or 9 inches. We will see." Then he listened to her heart.

He said "now time for the pelvic and anal exam." He helped her lay back on the exam table and told me and the other girl to guide her feet to the stirrups like last night. With no pubic hair and all spread open she was on display with her wet shiny pussy exposed to us. We could even see her tampon string sticking out of her vagina. Then told her to hold her hands over your head and she did. "Guys like this because it is a sign of surrender. Like in the movies when the guy with the gun says put your put your hands up. So, it shows you surrender your body to me for the good of the team and give me complete control and access over you and your body."

Dan came around and looked at her lying on the exam table and complimented her on how beautiful she looked laying there all naked and exposed on the school clinic's exam table. Dan looked at us and asked if we thought she looked beautiful. She did, but I was too embarrassed to say so. Dan picked up on my hesitation and said "girls have been conditioned all of your lives by society to not find another girl's naked body pretty or desirable. If you did, they would say you are a lesbian. That is not true because all of you have orgasms from us guys, even nirvana, right," we agreed.

"So, we are going to recondition the way you think, to disregard society's control over you. This is necessary to become perfect and to be you, not what they want you to be. You will obey the teaching of Zen, your masters and teachers to reach perfection, and perfection feels so fine. Like nothing you have felt before and you will love it.

He continued, "You will see how much fun Bill and the guys have with you, because you are perfect. Society is changing, or you wouldn't be doing this Birth Control pill study. So just let yourselves relax, learn and enjoy yourself and find the true you. In fact, look how wet and turned on she is" as we looked at Amy's extremely wet and oozing pussy. "Now is when girl's bodies get their last growth spurt and start to blossom into a woman and fill out like now. Your breasts get full and you get that thin layer of fat under your skin that makes girls soft, warm, feminine and inviting, which makes your bodies perfect. You are at your physical and sexual peak, just like me and the guys."

Dan sat on the exam stool and told Amy to scoot down as he guided her ass a little over the edge of the table, then slipped a pillow under her ass to prop her up. He said, "this gives me better access to her holes." She was really spread open now and we could see everything she had. He said, "how many guys get to see girls in this position, all spread open and on display laying on an exam table, mainly doctors, except I do and even get to fuck all of you and they can't."

He said "first I will take her tampon out and collect her orgasmic girl juices to analyze and study." When he pulled it out of her, a gush of Girl Juice rushed out her vagina and ran down to her asshole. Dan got a small glass test tube and scooped up her juices, then slid the tampon in and gave it to the nurse for the doctors to study. "We will even be monitoring your girl juices to notice the difference in orgasmic juices compared to lubricating juices and your time of month."

Dan said "first I will take her temperature" as he got the thermometers from the nurse. We knew from last night the thermometers were cold as she jumped when he slid one into her asshole. I could see her asshole pucker up around the thermometer. Then slid the other one in her pussy, as we laughed. He said "he will do her breast exam while waiting for the thermometers to register." He walked around and put the last thermometer in her mouth.

With her arms over her head, he examined her breasts and gave us another breast lesson. He helped me examine the other one and led me through the procedure. We even felt her underarms for any lumps then moved to her breasts. He explained, "her breasts don't feel smooth, the ridges you feel are the milk glands and blood vessels as displayed on the poster on the wall of a breast", as we all looked to see what we were feeling. We even felt her nipples to hardness. He said "it is important to get to know your breasts now so you can notice any changes later." We even traded breasts, then instructed the other girl how to examine her breasts. Then had us examine our own breasts for comparison.

Dan said "time to do her pelvic exam" and walked around between her legs and sat on the stool with her spread open pussy in his face. He took out the thermometers and gave the reading to the nurse to record. Dan said "now let's check to see if all of the pubic lice is gone." He spread her lips apart, running his fingers through her slits and valleys. He declared that "he found no pubic lice on her and she is now cured and is healthy to have sex." We all congratulated her and laughed.

Dan said "I have to take before and after sex pictures of your pelvic and anal areas to monitor and compare any changes" and took close up pictures of her pussy and asshole next to her number. Then had us spread her lips and ass cheeks for more photos. "Look how wet she is, oozing girl juice down her asshole." I couldn't believe I was watching this.

He continued, "another thing that will make this an extreme erotic physical and sexual exam is we will do a practice run tonight on what the guys will do to you tomorrow night. This will prepare you for the changes from last time. This mixer will mostly be the same thing you did with them before. One change is the guys like their girls freshly shaved and bathed inside and out. There is nothing fresher than the guys bathing and shaving you themselves, every time you attend a Mixer." Wow, that sent a shock through me, but I liked it.

"You remember the shower room in the bathroom at the Den," and we answered "yes." "There are six shower heads, 3 on each side. There will be 4 girls and one guy per shower head. You will all take turns bathing each other as a guy shaves your pubic mound. You all get to bathe the guy last. When you leave the shower, there will be a table on each side of the shower room door. You will bend over the table and spread your legs, then spread your pussy and ass cheeks and a guy will give you each a douche and enema. This way you will be clean inside and out, ready for love making so the guys can go from hole to hole, girl to girl and skin to skin."

"Afterwards you dry off then go to the toilet, sit down and let your enema out. Not too fast as not to splash potty water on you. So gradually release the enema, this is good sphincter mussel control and exercise." I am thinking to myself, this is really crazy, which turned me on even more. "You will then go into the Den so a guy can finish shaving your pussy lips and asshole then fuck you to nirvana. This is the first part of foreplay. Girls really get turned on when they look down between their spread legs at some guy shaving their pussy and asshole, knowing he is getting ready to fuck her, plus it feels so good."

"This is part of the process to prepare and send you to nirvana and I will explain what it is and how we do it. We start girls out with smaller orgasms like when getting shaved, then work up to her clit and G-spot with fingers and work up to stronger oral ones that get you more turned on. Every time you have an orgasm, you expend a lot of energy to your womanly parts, enlarging them with blood which makes them more sensitive for stronger orgasms. Then after each orgasm and before you come back down all the way, the guy takes you to another stronger and more intense orgasm. It feeds on itself for stronger orgasms and eventually nirvana."

"Each orgasm consumes more blood flow each time you cum which takes it away from your brain. Eventually, this starves your brain from enough blood flow which makes it temporarily shut down. This is a primitive self-survival reaction, like a near death experience. The anal orgasm consumes the most blood because your anus is lined with nerve endings and muscles and when they squeeze his hard dick during orgasm it consumes most all your blood flow and sends your mind and body to the ultimate orgasm, nirvana, which can only be achieved through anal sex and only on girls. The stronger your orgasm, the longer nirvana last. This is why a guy can't just stick his dick in a girl's asshole and expect to take her to Nirvana, there is a ritual and process to follow and you all love it."

Dan continued, "We have studied what people have reported for Near Death experience, where they have died on an operating table and brought back to life and is similar to what you girls report." (It is a lot like the choking game played today by young people during orgasm, but this is natural.) "Once your orgasm subsides then that blood rushes back to your brain which brings you back to earth. This gives you a peaceful and enlightened feeling Remember you just saw heaven and how many people can say that.

Dan said, "Now this is very stressful to your heart, so I will monitor her. I am going to use this heart monitor to record and take your heart rate and beat during sex, especially nirvana. They use it in the Sports Medicine department next door to monitor the athletes heart during their stress test, except ours is sex induced."

Dan pulled the monitor over and started putting these little patches on her chest area that had wires going back to the monitor, then turned it on. I could see and hear blips going across the screen of her heart beats. "This way I can see what turns you on by how fast you orgasm and intensity of your orgasm from your heart rate."

Dan was now standing between her legs and said, "Now, me and the guys will not ask any of you girls to do anything that we won't do. Since all of you are required to be naked for the exam, then I think it is only fair that the doctor be naked while I examine you," and we readily agreed. Since I can finish your exam standing and sitting between your legs, I can get naked also. He had the nurse take off his exam coat then had me to pull his pants down, but only to his shoes. He said "I can't take my shoes and pants off because I have to be able to answer the door fast if the doorbell rings. So, if the bell does ring the nurse will clean my dick while one of you pulls up my pants and the other put on my coat." His big dick was about half hard.

Dan said "this is a good time to give you all a male anatomy lesson to teach you the similarities and compare our sexual parts of a guy to a girl." He explained how "his ball sack is the girl's outer pussy lips, and his dick head is her clit." He pulled it up against his tummy to show us the underside of his dick head where it comes together at his head. "See, this is also where the girls' inner lips meet at her clit, see the similarities. On both girls and guys, this is the most sensitive part. So, girls and guys are alike." As we looked and compared.

Then he sat down on the exam stool with his dick hanging between his legs. "Now I will take a nice sniff of her extremely wet and aromatic pussy, to savor her scent" then spread her lips and took a deep breath and smiled. He said, "Each girl has her own scent, smell and taste which turns guys on. Food even changes a girl's smell and taste, which we will study later."

"I love this view of a girl because her fine face is framed by her spread open legs on each side and her naked body and breasts on the bottom with your spread open vagina and asshole in the middle. You have no modesty or privacy left in this position anymore," as she blushed. "It is so much fun to look at your fine little pussy then look up at your beautiful face that belongs to this pussy, along with the rest of your body. It makes it so intimate to put a face to her body."

"First, I will take a base line pictures of her pussy to compare before and after her exam." He got the camera and took several pictures. Then had her spread her lips for more close ups, next to her number. "The number is for the researchers for study, they need to know which girl they are looking at. All they need is your number for the study, not even your name. You will be completely an ominous" He said "In fact, one of the human sexual studies research institutes is involved in the research, but wouldn't say who. Back in the 70s there were several sexual researcher institutes like Master and Johnson, Kinsey institutes and others. This is how prevalent sex was back then. Dan said, "in fact, me, Bill and the team met with several Doctors form the sex institute to compare our research and what we have learned and they even showed us a few things about girls." They even suggested the heart monitor to learn what tuns girls on. Then we showed them how to take girls to nirvana. They had never seen it before.

Dan looked at us and said, "I want you girls to watch me examine her while I open her up. This way you get to see what another girl's vagina looks like. You all have pussies, but you can't see them, and since they are basically the same, you will be learning about your yourselves. You need to know as much about your body as I do." Dan had the other girl get on one side of Amy and me on the other side so we had a close-up view of her pussy. He even told us "we can play with ourselves so you can all cum together," we all laughed.

"Now, I need to do a more thorough exam of your pussy to make sure the crabs are gone" and spread all of her lips for a closer look. He even checked under her clit hood as he pulled her clit out, which made her whimper a little then looked in her vagina and asshole. He officially declared "she is completely clean of pubic lice," as we congratulated her. He started lightly pinching her outer pussy lips to check for bumps. He said "that sometimes girls with shaved pussies can get ingrown hairs, so the sooner we find them the better. So let me know if you feel one."

Next Dan asked Amy if she had to pee and she breathlessly answered "oh yes." Dan replied "this is one reason I had you drink beer tonight, to give you plenty of pee for the sample. Last night I taught you how to pee with a shaved pussy. Tonight, I will give you an exercise to do to strengthen your pelvic muscles while you pee. When I tell you to pee, I will count 3 seconds then tell you to stop your pee flow. I will count another 3 seconds and you will start it again. We will do this one more time, then finish peeing. I want you to do this only twice a day, on your first pee in the morning and once in the afternoon, and you will start feeling the difference."

"As you can see, even though her legs and outer lips are spread open, her inner lips are still stuck together and she will pee on herself. So you will have to spread your inner pussy lips like I taught you last night. In fact, this is a test to see what your learned last night." He got the mirror and said "so she can see what you are feeling."

"Start by sticking your middle finger in your vaginal entrance then slide it up until you feel your pee hole." She did, then spread her lips wide until we could see her pee hole and she could even see herself in the mirror and said she is ready. He had the nurse give him a small glass syringe and nudged the nozzle against her spread open pee hole. Then he had the nurse get the female bed pan in position.