My Friend Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, yes, Kevin, tear my white pussy up. Make me your bitch. Yes, yes. Fuck me. Fuuuck. Meee.

As he pumped his rod into her, she kept up her moans and pleas. All too soon, she came and just at that point, I saw his ass clench as he began shooting his hot cum into her. They fucked on, even after he had stopped cumming in her. Eventually he began to soften and rolled off her.

"Oh, fuck, yes, eat my pussy, Ra'Chelle. Get all his cum from my stretched cunt."

I knew what to do. I had done this several times already, but with my own cum. Kevin's cum was mixed with Gretchen's juices. This added a certain muskiness to the cocktail. It was not bitter, but rather bland tasting. More on the acid side than sweet. My own cum had a much sweeter neutral taste. I decided that it was probably from his deep penetration into her womb and that the enzymes were flavoring the punch, so to speak.

Gretchen held my head as I pleasured her and sucked his cum from her. She came another time in a low guttural moan. Her clit was distended and she shrieked as I mouthed it. His girth had rubbed her clit and made it so sensitive that she could stand very little extra stimulation. She was crying out when she came on my tongue.

Kevin for his part was mesmerized by another woman eating his cum from his lover. He said that it was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He invited himself over to repeat that experience in the near future.

After he left, Gretchen and I showered and dressed in our nightgowns. We kissed and drifted soundly to sleep.

12