My Friend Ashley Ch. 06

Story Info
Ra'Chelle goes off on her own and finds more friends.
5.8k words
4.72
11k
12

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

The evening after Ashley and I showered together, she suggested that we start exploring herbal supplements. It came from her complimenting me on my girlish ways and didn't I wish I had breasts like hers. It progressed to the point that I admitted that I would love to have breasts. After hearing that, she told me about her limited research into the subject. I was intrigued, but I was looking directly at her lovely DD cups. Later, on reflection, I was a little nervous. She had mentioned side effects and that gave me a little pause.

Upon further study, we found that naturally occurring herbs can mimic the effect of estrogen in the body. To sort of kick start the process one should take herbal supplements like fenugreek, fennel, wild yam root and red clover. There were several others. Pueraria Mirifica was another supplement that was highly regarded. But generally, they are all referred to as phytoestrogenic herbs. The advertisers of course swear by them, but we had no way of knowing for sure. There were no medical reports that supported the theory. However, we went to a top of the line natural supplement outlet and shopped for these. We easily found the fenugreek and red clover. We turned to mail order and got some fennel and wild yam root.

I started taking all of these. After the first week, I did not notice any nausea or other side effects. Of course, I did not notice any breast growth either. That was as expected. After about a month, Ashley read where estrogen vaginal cream caused some side effects in men whose wives were using the it vaginally. The side effects were listed as male breast tissue growth along with reduction in size of the penis and testicles. It seemed that the more intercourse those couples had, the more prominent the side effects. Since the estrogen could be absorbed by the skin, we purchased the cream intended to be used vaginally. Each evening, I would rub the some directly onto my breasts and massage it in for fifteen or twenty minutes.

As we read more, we discovered that massaging the breast tissue did make it more elastic and the skin would soften allowing the tissue to be more prominent. So, it was a double-sided effect to allow for development. It took about a month, but we did start seeing some changes. We also read that in addition to massage, stimulation of the nipples would cause growth there also. I had very prominent guy nipples and when I was cold or excited my little nipples got hard just like a woman's. The key then was to stimulate the nipples and areolas to the point of irritation. It made my nipples sore, but application of the estrogen cream mitigated this somewhat.

At the end of three months, the combined treatments were beginning to have some results. I was indeed developing male breasts. This is not at all unusual for men. Age, weight, overall health, prostate cancer sometime causes a condition known as gynecomastia. This means enlargement of the breasts. Since that was the result, we were hoping for, we considered it a natural way of inducing the condition which could occur anyway.

By that time, we were all pleased with the tissue growth and I was comfortably wearing a little bralette to work. Also, I started wearing thicker short sleeved shirts and mostly long-sleeved shirts to work. When it was cooler, I wore a jacket or at least a vest. All the upper body clothing was looser than I had worn previously. The natural drape of the material was enough to conceal the bulges at that point. Over time I started alternating the herbal supplements to see if we could isolate the one that might be most significant to my body chemistry.

During this time, we were especially looking for any side effects mentally and in my libido. That seemed to go very well since my improved libido was based on being submissive to stronger females. Ashley and I talked considerably during this time. The supplements were having the desired effect, but Ashley was more interested in how I felt mentally.

I shared my innermost feeling about my new sexuality. I really had no desire to go back to 'Poor little Ray'. She grilled me often about this. My new identity was neither based on male or female identification. Ashley and I concluded that in today's enhanced enlightenment, many people were examining their birth roles and deciding for themselves about their sexuality. We left room for there being an almost limitless combination of factors which affect the psychological makeup of a person's identification.

Once I convinced her of my desire to explore life as Ra'Chelle, she suggested that we consult a doctor about possibly going on HRT. The side effects of the supplements were one thing but going on HRT would require a complete physical and psychological assessment. Luckily, we found a general practitioner who was also a PhD. She mostly counseled me on my first visit and asked about my end game wishes. I realized that this step would interfere with my desire to be with women in the traditional sense. She also mentioned that since my motivation was more social and psychological, that it might not affect me as severely as someone who desired to totally transition. From the outset, I had no desire to undergo sexual re-assignment surgery. She understood that and gave me many articles to read about crossdressing, transvestitism and transsexual women.

By the time of my second appointment, I was clear on the path. A month later we started on an HRT regimen that would have a much more dramatic effect on my body. She was rather interested in the progress I had made on supplements. She said that very few people get any benefit from most of the popular varieties. I had visited some sites of real transwomen and researched the serious material. The fetish type porn was of no value in this regard.

Coincidentally, my life became more complicated during this time. With my education level, I was more that qualified for management and technical positions. I had concentrated mostly on an industrial type career path. I was making money, but the work was more humdrum than exciting. My lifestyle change was beginning to be non-compatible with the type of business my company was in. Luckily, a recruiter came along a few months into HRT. My body changes were becoming so pronounced that I was dressing to hide everything and I was getting more worried about someone asking me what was happening.

The recruiter ran across my resume and contacted me about an upper management position with a technical recruiting firm. She said my degree and background was perfect to transition into such an opportunity.

I visited with Ashely and Gretchen more and they thought it was a good opportunity to transition career wise as I was transitioning on HRT. I could tell that my skin was changing and my butt was putting on some fatty tissue. My breasts really took off. Where the supplements added about enough to make me a slight A cup, I was already filling out my little bra with the expectations of getting some more larger ones. The little hairs on my legs were also getting softer when I let them grow for a few days.

I decided to legally change my name to Ray Ra'Chelle. Once this was done, I went to the DMV and got a new driver's license. The lady at the window probably missed the 'M' in the gender box. If she noticed, she was good at keeping within herself. I was dressed to the nines and my makeup was flawless. I put on my best 'come fuck me' smile and the picture turned out better than I expected.

I could easily pass as a woman now. When I interviewed, the HR person and the department head asked pretty much the same questions.

"How did a young woman decide to go into a specialized industrial field? Why are you thinking about a direction change at this time?"

I answered truthfully about my college and work experience. In addition to plenty of technical writing after I got out of college, I had taken classes in speech and public speaking. Along with creative writing classes and the science and math, I was a rare find to the hiring influences. I easily landed the job and the assumption was that I was a highly educated, pretty woman. I was ecstatic when they called me back and invited me to join the company.

With the training and long hours, I barely had time to keep myself presentable over the first six months. I took caution to do my makeup and hair just right every morning. My hair was getting longer and fuller bodied. With the right styling, I had stopped wearing the wigs most of the time. However, when Ashley or Gretchen and I went out, I usually wore a longer wig. It made me feel more confident. Now that I had graduated into a B cup bra, I didn't use my breastforms. I did use the silicone up-lifting pads to add a little fullness and push my budding cleavage even higher. These added a full half cup and I could pass for a C cup easily. I felt so sexy that my libido did not diminish much at all.

I was still able to get an erection, but my already small dicklet was shrinking about as much as my breasts were enlarging. Also, my testicles were undergoing a reduction. When I dressed for Ashley or Gretchen, I still wore revealing skirts, garters and crotchless panties. Ashley purchased an extreme chastity device which when locked almost made my little clit disappear. It fitted around my scrotum and that was about the only thing that distinguished me as a male. Tucking was easier and I liked the smooth profile when I had my little clit tucked tightly in a panty gaff.

Sex was just as exciting. I did regularly lose my erection when I tried to make love to Ashley or Gretchen. Even Mandy was still letting me make love to her. Although, Mandy was an avowed lesbian, she reconciled making lover with me now that I looked more like a woman than a man. When she performed oral sex on me, she sucked my enlarging nipples and pretended that I did not have a little dicklet. She licked my scrotum like it was a pussy and as far as she was concerned, I was a lesbian also. Letting me fuck her was, I guess, almost like a little prize for performing oral sex so well. All my girlfriends really loved for me to get them off orally. Gretchen continued to tell me that I sucked pussy better than most of her female lovers.

Once I had the job training completed, I had more free time. The girls included me always when they went out together. Ashley mentioned that it was about time I started developing some relationships with guys we met at the clubs. I had not considered that, yet. I was comfortable sucking cock in a multi-partner sex session. Guys who were too up tight to accept our little party game, usually were cut loose by one of the girls. I had nothing against some men who viewed me as a homosexual. I understood the concrete mentality. Sometimes the guys did not even know I had a cock. I would tuck in a tight panty and suck cock like I was a woman. My oral skills were also improving. With a lot of training and commitment, I could now deep throat some large cocks. The girls loved to watch me deep throat and the guys loved it whether they knew my true gender identity or not.

One night when we went out, Ashely and Gretchen teamed up on me and insisted that I pick up a guy to take home. I was afraid of this scenario. What would happen if the guy was a homophobe? I mean it could be dangerous. The girls insisted that they would be present. With any luck, there would be other guys there also. They cut me loose in the club and watched as I circulated around the dance floor. Several guys asked me to dance and I gladly accepted all offers. Inevitably one guy was into getting quite familiar with me. His name was Sean. He was just under six feet tall and quite muscular. He began by dropping is hand to my ass as we danced. He then pulled me closer to himself. My perfume must have been intoxicating to him. Without any provocation from me, he began exploring the curves of my hips and eventually worked his way around to my front side.

My flimsy little cock was neatly tucked into my butt cheeks and I was not too worried. Even if his hand ventured up under my short skirt, he would only find a flat profile in my sexy bikini panties. The real issue would be if I decided to play along. What if he freaked out when he saw that I had a dick? However small it was, it was definitely not a pussy. But this time I had not only learned to suck cock, I actually loved to do it. At one time, I would have cringed at tasting cum. Once I found out that it was not bad tasting, I got to the point that I really wanted to suck cock to get the juice from the source. I still loved sucking it out of Ashely's and Gretchen's pussy, but I would rather get the whole load in my mouth.

With this in mind, I put aside my fears and cozied up even more to Sean. We kissed and he felt me up. It was up to me. I brushed my hand across his crotch and found a sizeable, hard cock straining his jeans.

"Oh my, Sean," I asked, "Is that for me?"

"If you want it."

"Ummm." I whispered into his ear while I licked it.

"Let's get some fresh air." I suggested.

We went out to the parking lot and got in his car. I removed my top and bra. I undid his pants and lowered is zipper. He leaned back in the seat. With the seat reclined, I was able to get his briefs down also. His cock was about seven inches long and hard. It was very thick. Not as long as some I had already sucked, but the girth was notable.

"I hope this will do, Sean. I am a little indisposed right now, if you know what I mean."

I licked the head and tasted his precum. After I slathered my saliva all over his cock and balls, I slid up and positioned his cock between my breasts and proceeded to give him a tit job. I was so in love with my newly developed breasts that I wanted to use them on a hard cock. As I rocked back and forth, I could feel his precum mixing with my saliva. I had enough tit flesh now to encase his cock in my soft puffy breasts. He was moaning in a low growl and I knew he was loving it. Every few strokes, I would move further down and then taste the head of his cock.

I moved him back to my mouth and slathered him all the way down. Then I displayed my considerable oral talent and pushed all the way down. The head was in my throat and I licked his balls at the same time. He shot off like a rocket. It caught me by surprise and as I inhaled my breath, cum shot up my nose and out of my nasal passage in a massive cum snot eruption. It was uncomfortable at first since I was not used to the sensation. I was able to control it and put it back in my mouth. My semen lined nasal passages were on fire with a dull burning sensation. I looked up at him and there was enough ambient light to see the look of amazement on his face.

He was still cumming and some shot onto my face. I took his throbbing cock back into my mouth and drained him until he had no more to give. When he was done, I raised up and scooped the spilled cum off my face. I placed it into my mouth and licked it all off. I surprised him by kissing him on the lips. I did not consider that it might be repugnant to him. He should learn to love the taste just as I had.

"God, that was freaky, Ra'Chelle. Where did you learn to do that?" he asked.

As soft and tenderly as I could, I answered, "Honey, I just love to suck big cocks."

So, Ashley and Gretchen were proud of me when I related the story of meeting Sean and giving him a deepthroated blow job. They really loved how I had unintentionally inhaled his cum through my nose. Neither one of the girls had that happen. We giggled and made fun of each other just like any female friends would just kidding around. I thought how lucky I was to have Ashley. Growing up we could never have imagined how fate would lead us to this point.

During puberty I was wishing I was more mature and manly. My first foray out into the typical male sexuality role had ended in dismal failure. My transformation to the feminine side was aided by my small stature, lack of manly hair growth and lack of penis size. As a feminized person, all the traits I hated growing up now worked in my favor. I was having plenty of sex and feeling more and more sexy as I explored my feminity. When I was allowed to penetrate Ashley or Gretchen, it was not nearly as exciting as sucking cock with them. I wondered who had started the myth that cum tasted bad. I found all of it to be very tasty and exciting. I loved it when a guy blasted his load down my throat. Learning to deep throat cock made it even more enjoyable. I had repeat encounters with guys who knew my whole story and just loved a great blow job.

The next major chapter of my transformation came through my new job. I was doing great. Making more money that I had dreamed of just a few years before. I never had anyone question my gender. I was becoming quite comfortable in my own skin. Yes, smoother and softer skin at that. My hair was long enough that I no longer had to wear wigs. Living as a female had allowed me the freedom to be whatever I wanted. I had skinny jeans, but for work I wore dresses and business attire. I did favor slightly taller heels. They were reasonable and I never had heard any comments about my shoes.

In the field of recruiting and placement, my company was top notch. We screened and placed to the best of our ability. We also followed closely after placement, meeting with the clients and placed employees regularly for six months after placement. It was my second follow up with a pretty young lady that opened up my world, yet again. Sheila was doing wonderful work for the client and I was thrilled that she loved the work and the atmosphere. When I met with her at her work, she was still happy and impressed with the client and our placement process. She asked me to have a drink with her after she got off. Now, I usually do not socialize with the placed employees, but it was close to the end of her day, so I just accepted the invitation.

We went to a nearby lounge and bar and ordered drinks. She continued to tell me how much she loved her new job. It was a topic that we had discussed at length during the interview. I guess it was just a way of breaking the ice for her. She asked about my training and journey to my current position. I just filled in the outline a little without much commentary.

"Can I ask you something?" she quizzed.

"Sure."

"Are you undergoing some changes currently?"

"Excuse me?"

"I mean you are very pretty and each time I see you, you seem to be more radiant than the time before. It just appears that your smile and everything about you is magnified."

I had no idea where this was leading. I was considering the safety of my usual practice of not socializing. I could drop this at any time and Sheila seemed to be very sweet and genuine, so I played along.

"I have no idea what you mean."

"I hope I don't offend you, Ra'Chelle. I just feel a connection to you in a strange sort of way. You just seem to have some subtle characteristics that are almost incongruous with you charm and personality."

"Really?" I asked.

"I don't mean it negatively at all. Just a vibe you give off sometimes. I think it may be me. I have certain characteristics that I work on all the time and I feel a little closer to you that just our business connection. I may be wrong about this. And please don't hold it against me if I am wrong. Well this is just coming out wrong. I am sorry, but my curiosity is killing me."

"Now you are making me uncomfortable." I said.

"God, oh, I'm sorry Ra'Chelle. I should drop it, but I really have a feeling for you. Would you consider coming over to my apartment and maybe sharing a pizza or something?"

"You mean now?"

"It would really mean a lot to me. I am being so clumsy. I don't want to make you uncomfortable. I just want to see if I am crazy about what I am thinking. I mean I have friends, but not a lot of really close friends. Acquaintances, mostly. You know. Neighbors. Work friends."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers
12