My Friend Crystal

Story Info
Virgin's friend wants to fuck ... in front of him.
4.3k words
4.28
15.5k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about my friend Crystal. She and I met in college, but we didn't really become friends until after graduation. We became friends because people saw us together. They thought we should be friends, so we were. One mutual friend even said he could imagine us being married someday. We're both smart, sometimes in scary ways, so I think that's why people associated us.

The one thing that separated us was our sexual energy. I had ... none. And she had ... enough for both of us. Because of this disparity, we'd never dated. Frankly, I was scared of Crystal. She would eat me alive—perhaps literally. (Crystal's spirit animal was definitely a praying mantis.) I knew most guys would be into that, but I was a virgin—and happy to remain that was for the time being.

Nevertheless, Crystal and I found ourselves linked, and we had a lot of interests in common—art, music, science—and we enjoyed each other's company. Being friends with Crystal did put me in some uncomfortable situations, though, especially after she married Robert. I don't even know why she married Robert. Robert was even more a homebody than me and they had less in common than she and I did. I guess he was at least able to acknowledge her inflated sexual side, even if—as I eventually discovered—he didn't fully satisfy her.

She and I were at a party downtown. Robert had stayed home to watch movies in bed—his favorite hobby. Someone had broken out Trivial Pursuit in the other room—this was the kind of party crowd we were used to—and some guy named Felix who we didn't know very well talked Crystal into playing. I'm sure he saw her as an easy mark—she was a big flirt and liked to play dumb. I hated it when she did that, but she was afraid guys who saw how smart she was would be intimidated and wouldn't want to have sex with her.

I was talking with John when Felix wandered back in from the other room.

"Hey, I thought you were playing Trivial Pursuit with Crystal."

"Yeah, I was."

"She's done with you already?"

"Yeah, I let her go first and never got a turn. That girl is wicked smart."

"Yup," I nodded, then ignored Felix until he walked away.

Whatever Crystal's hypothesis was about guys who found out she was smart not wanting to have sex with her soon had some evidence stacking up against it. Later that night, I walked into the kitchen and Felix had Crystal in a corner, messily making out with her.

"Hey, Crys," I called over to her. "You okay?"

She gave me a thumbs up behind Felix's back.

I lingered for a moment—not out of some voyeuristic longing, but because I didn't trust that she was okay. Felix seemed like kind of a dick. I felt like she was lowering herself doing these things with him. Yeah, maybe logically she was disrespecting her husband Robert, but the real sting was that I felt somehow she was disrespecting me. Plus, I felt guilty because I drove her to this party.

I didn't stick around to see how far she and Felix got, but she and I had it out when I drove her home later.

"Hey, I don't like it when you put me in that position."

"What position is that?"

"I mean, Robert trusts me. And I drove you to the party, and ..."

"And what? Robert loans his property to you and you're entrusted to keep it pristine?"

"No. No, I mean—it's just that—I mean, what if he asks me ..."

"He won't. He won't ask you that. He won't ask you anything. Why would he?"

And Crystal was right. Robert never asked me anything about what happened at the party that night, or at any of the other parties where I escorted Crystal. I don't know why I did escort her. It was like I was her beard or something. I could have just gone alone, and if Crystal wanted to go, she had to drive herself or get a ride with someone else. But she would ask me, or sometimes even Robert would ask me.

"Hey, Crys wants to go to that party later, and I don't want to go. Would you mind driving her?"

I think Robert saw me as safe. As a virgin, I was practically a eunuch, especially from the perspective of a married man. He could trust me to always bring Crystal home. He could trust me never to try anything on her. And he was right to trust me. Crystal could trust me never to tell Robert what happened. And she could trust me. And so on things went. I never let anyone down.

But that didn't stop the arguments between me and Crystal. Another party, another guy she wanted to fuck her before I drove her home.

"No, Crystal," I protested, although we both knew I would eventually give in. "I'm not going to do this anymore. I'm leaving now, and I'm your ride, so you have to come with me."

"And what are you going to tell Robert?"

"What are YOU going to tell him?" I pointed at her in what I thought was a sufficiently menacing gesture to make my point.

"I'll tell him that you left me, drunk, at a party."

"That's not fair."

"Then stay. Stay here with me."

"You mean wait outside the bedroom while you fuck this guy? Do you even know his name?"

"I'd rather not, honestly." Crystal smiled. "Because he seems like kind of a douche."

"Exactly. I'm not standing guard for you."

"Then come inside."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean come in the room."

"I'm not going to fuck you. I thought we were clear on that."

"Yeah, clear. Crystal clear." She smiled and waited for me to smile at her joke. I refused. "But you don't trust this guy, and neither do I. But I'm going to fuck him anyway, and I trust you."

"Yeah, I'm lost here."

"I want you in there while I fuck him."

"Why?"

"Because I'll feel safer."

"How does this guy feel about that?"

"I don't give a shit how he feels about it. My vagina, my rules."

"He's probably not going to want to fuck you with me watching."

"I don't know." Crystal looked over at him. The douche was lingering by the open bedroom door while she and I argued. "He will if he wants it bad enough."

Without waiting for further rebuttal from me, Crystal walked over to him, leaned in, and whispered in his ear. I watched his expression carefully. His eyes opened wide, then he looked over at me, as if considering exactly what variety of creep I was, and the precise nature of my relationship with Crystal.

Then, without saying a word, he nodded slowly, so that both Crystal and I could see him, then entered the bedroom. Crystal started to follow him, then turned back to me and beckoned me with her finger. She was wearing a short black skirt and a tight navy t-shirt. Her figure filled out this outfit nicely. Admiring my friend from across the room, I understood why I wasn't enough of an obstacle for the douche to fuck her. She was sexy as hell.

Crystal disappeared into the room after him, but left the door open. I stayed where I was for a moment, waiting for the door to close, but it didn't. The party went on around us. It was my overwhelming sense of modesty, on Crystal's behalf, that drew me across the floor to at least close the door to give them some privacy. But without Crystal, I didn't really want to be at the party, either. The noise, the inane chitchat, the general obliviousness—I couldn't deal with all that knowing that on the other side of this door, some idiot who didn't deserve Crystal was fucking her. So I went into the darkened bedroom and closed the door, putting the party behind me.

It took my eyes a moment to adjust. At first I couldn't see anything, but amidst the shadows, I could hear the wet sounds of sloppy kissing and some exaggerated groans. There was an armchair by the door and I took a seat while I waited for my pupils to enlarge, to take in what little light there was to make out shapes, bodies.

I found them by the bed, still standing, but kissing deeply, their arms entwined. Crystal had both her hands on the douche's ass, grinding him into her. One of his hands was on her lower back and the other, finally, I found snaking up under her t-shirt to access her c-cup breasts. Yeah, they were c-cup. I knew this because she'd taken me with her to the mall when she bought some bras, 32C, one in black lace, the other red silk. I waited in a chair outside the dressing room then, and now here I was again, in a chair, waiting for Crystal.

I watched as he kissed her neck and she seemed to lavish in the attention. Her grip on his ass had loosened now that he was feeling sufficiently encouraged, and she was just in the flow, enjoying the sensation of his ravenous exploration of her body. As he struggled, under her shirt, to get a hand on her breasts, she lifted both hands up into the air like she was coming over the top of a rollercoaster hill as a signal for him to remove her t-shirt, straight up, over her body. Her pale flesh was luminous, a reflector for what little light was in the room.

I watched as his hands fumbled behind her. Although a virgin, I had gotten far enough to know what a fiendish thing a bra can be. Once I fumbled for several minutes behind a woman's back before, exasperated, she explained that some bras latch in front, between the cups. Crystal's must have had a rear latch, though, because I saw the straps fall to her side, and then the room brightened with more exposed flesh.

It's not like I'd never imagined Crystal naked. I was capable of thinking of her in sexual terms—in fact, that's why I was scared of her. But I watched with rapt attention to see how Crystal's breasts in real life matched Crystal's tits in my imagination. And I have to say, I think I was pretty accurate—pert, small nipples, slightly outward facing.

I winced as the douche crouched down, taking each nipple into his mouth—one, then the other, as he cupped them in his hands. I couldn't tell how much of Crystal's behavior was a show, but she looked up at the ceiling, then reached her arms out over his shoulders, as if gathering him in to her bosom. His face crept back up from her nipples, chest, neck, ears, until his lips returned to hers. He seemed to take this journey consciously, to make room for Crystal's turn.

She was a little less suave. "Take this shit off," she told him, pulling at the buttons of his shirt. As he complied, she reached out and cupped her hands around his groin, groping for something to grab onto.

When he got his shirt off, he put a hand on each of her cheeks and kissed her pointedly on the lips. I suppressed a laugh at this gesture—a laugh I knew I would be sharing with Crystal. I saw her squeeze his package and he gasped, pulling his face back from hers. He was still wearing his blue jeans, but it looked like, through the denim, she had his balls wrapped up in her fist. She grinned maniacally. I'd seen her smile like that before, when she knew she was being devious, but now I had a new context. One that would forever turn me on.

She leaned her head forward, her face nearly colliding with his astonished mug. "I want you to take my pants off, get down on your knees, hands behind your back, and eat my pussy."

For the first time, the douche looked over at me, as if for reassurance. I suddenly realized that maybe I wasn't there for her safety—I was there for his. I wasn't sure how well he could see me against the backdrop of the armchair, but I shrugged. Nervously, he started lowering himself. As he did, Crystal loosened her grip, but kept her hand out, fingers trailing. As her fingers passed the waistband of his jeans, she made her hand into a claw, forcing him to scratch his abdomen and chest as he got down on his knees. As her nails passed his collarbone, she flipped her wrist to the side and grabbed his throat. "Fucker, make this good. You've been drooling in my ear all night. Now you need to make me come."

In a way, this was closer to the Crystal I knew, the Crystal I respected, than the bimbo character she played publicly at these parties. But this was still a shock to my sensitive nature, and the fact that it turned me on at the same time was difficult to reconcile.

The douche, now on his knees at Crystal's feet, fumbled around with the button on her pants, but she refused to assist him. Instead, grabbing him roughly by the hair, she pushed his face into her crotch, which only made it more difficult—and dangerous—for him to pull her zipper down. He reached behind her and yanked down her pants from the waist, dragging with them her panties. His tongue was out on recon before her panties reached her knees. Crystal continued yanking his head into her by his hair, while using her free hand to tweak the nipple on her right breast. She looked over at me and winked.

I was very conscious of how hard my cock was at this point. But what could I do? If I was scared of Crystal's sexuality before, this night hadn't helped. I was both attracted and repelled by what I was witnessing.

The douche had his hands around her hips, gripping her buttocks so tightly that it looked like his fingers were disappearing into the crack. Crystal pushed his head down lower and let go of his hair and his face turned up toward her, his mouth and tongue now hidden from my view. I could now see Crystal's thin, downy blonde public hair as she slowly ground against the lower half of his face.

I tried to be sneaky by looking like I was just placing my hands in my lap because I was relaxed—but I was anything but relaxed. I secretly pressed my fingers alongside my hardening member to relish the feeling I was getting from this private show. I couldn't even pretend to relax for long. Crystal suddenly grabbed the douche's hair and yanked him roughly away, throwing him against the side of the bed. "Show me your cock."

I almost followed her instruction, but she wasn't directing this at me. He scrambled to his feet and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down with his underpants. He stood, arms slightly away from his body and palms pointed toward her in a submissive pose. I knew mine was bigger, not that anyone other than me had seen it.

Crystal laughed, clapping her hands together. "That's all you got? I should fuck him instead," she said, pointing over at me. My penis lurched beneath my hand.

The douche sputtered ... "But ..."

Crystal laughed again, but then got on her knees and grabbed his cock roughly in her right hand. "He won't fuck me—" she nodded toward me. "So I'll take what I can get." She took him all the way into her mouth without hesitation. Only when she pulled her head back again, and his cock emerged glistening with her saliva, did she start to use her tongue, swirling around the head as the douche groaned.

He put his hands on the side of her head as if to guide her, but she swatted them away. "Don't you fucking touch me. You don't deserve me. But I'm going to do this because I want to—you got that?"

I nearly expected him to say "yes, ma'am," but he only nodded and put his hands behind his back. She resumed fellating him, jerking him off with her right hand while she braced herself with her left hand on his fuzzy thigh. I closed my eyes for a moment, taking in the slurping sounds she made with her lips and tongue on his cock. My own penis was throbbing in time with the sounds. I began to imagine that she was kneeling in front of me, and that it was my dick she was working over, throttling up and down my shaft with her hand, sucking on my head, tucking tresses of her blonde hair behind her ear so I could watch as she worked.

My daydream was interrupted by Crystal's voice: "Okay, time to fuck me now." My friend Crystal knows what she wants. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see her walking toward me. Her hips swayed and breasts trembled as she approached me, smiling. Did she mean ...? She turned her head back toward the douche. I put my hands at my sides as if I hadn't been playing with myself while watching her give head. "C'mon, lover boy. Over here." She reached my chair, put a hand on each arm of the chair, and leaned in close to my face, whispering "Thanks for being here for me. I hope this is as fun for you as it is for me."

He stood behind her. "Oh," she hissed into my ear. "He's sticking his douche cock in my hot, wet pussy. It feels goooood ..." As he began to thrust, her face came even closer to mine, her hot breath on my ear. I could feel the heat from her body. I groaned in frustration as she continued to narrate. "Ummmm ... I love to get fucked ... he got me all wet with his tongue, sucking on my juices ... then I got even more wet when I sucked his cock ... when I had it in my mouth, I knew it would fill my pussy nicely ... ooohhhhh ..." Her lips now were brushing against my cheek as she spoke breathily. She rubbed her cheek against mine like a cat. Her knees bumped mine as she folded toward my lap.

"Ohhh ... Ummmm ... Yeah ..." Crystal pushed the side of her face harder into mine as she moved her right hand from the arm of the chair. She bumped it against my tented slacks, laughing. "Oh, sorry. Didn't see you there!" She laughed again as her hand completed its journey down between her legs. Crystal's moans increased in both volume and tempo as she began to rub her clit. She began to make more and more contact with me as she lost muscle control. Her face slid into my neck and the points of her nipples poked me in the chest. Her legs straddled my knees. I felt the warmth of her body covering me like a blanket. She wriggled against me, pushing toward her climax.

I could hear the douche's grunts as he was zeroing in as well. He began to pound harder, which only increased my pleasure with the feeling of Crystal's naked body curling up in my lap. Her arms wrapped around me, hugging me close. Her cheek now pressed against my chest. I could still hear clearly her moans and occasional commentary. "Ohhh ... he's fucking me so hard ... I know he's going to come inside me ... do you think that's okay? You won't tell Robert, will you?"

I wasn't sure how to respond to these questions—I assumed they were rhetorical, or at least may as well have been, because all my blood had drained out of my head and turned my cock into a Crystal-seeking missile. I was trying to be good, not touching her and keeping my hands pinned to the outsides of my thighs, but as she took his thrusts, she squirmed in my lap, and it was a three-way race to which of us was going to come first. I may not have been able to put words to it at that moment, but of course there was no way I was going to tell Robert about any of this.

It did seem, as the douche fucked Crystal hard, that he had tamed her, in some respects, by giving her what she wanted. She had gone from sassy to sexy to silent. But then she proved that her trajectory was not purely linear. As he pulled back on a thrust, she tilted her ass back, too, tumbling toward the floor, slamming face-first into my groin and taking her time lifting her head back up.

Crystal twisted around at my feet, grabbed the douche's legs and pulling him closer with one hand while grabbing at his shaft with the other, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. "Mmmm ..." she moaned. "I can taste myself all over your cock ... so goood ..."

The douche and I were desperate to avoid eye contact, but it was difficult with him standing at my feet with Crystal's head bobbing just under our line of sight. She let go of his leg and grabbed my shin, leveraging herself up and back until she was sitting on my lap—only my pants between my hard member and the crack of her ass. "Guess I'll just sit in this convenient chair," she murmured as she leaned forward and licked down the side of his shaft.

Crystal leaned back against my chest, grabbed my hands from the arms of the chair, and placed them on her breasts. "Gotta fasten my seat belt," she mumbled. "I'm expecting some severe turbulence." She slid far enough forward, spreading her legs wide, that the douche would have access to her pussy. "Eat me, fucker." Yep, this was Crystal. "Clean me out with your tongue before you come inside me."

12