My Friend Pito

Story Info
First time gay with friend.
1.7k words
3.98
11.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers

I was very naive when I turned 18 and had many friends who sort of refused to grow up not making arrangements to move out of our respective parent's homes and engaging in activities not worthy of men old enough to attend the local community college where my life was expanding dramatically. My best childhood friend was "Pito", spanish for "whistle" a nickname that I had given him when we were young that has stuck with him until now. Pito's parents had followed mine to Los Angeles where we both graduated from the same high school.

Pito and I are now 19 and have been inseparable. For the last year we have rented a two-bedroom house that is 80 plus years old and has a few nooks and crannies that over the years people have hidden as being unnecessary. Exploring our house one day, we found a way to get to the attic, a space on the other side of the bedroom that connects the garage to it through which we saw daylight and were curious as to where it would lead. I laid on my back to remove the final board that would let us out into the sunlight when the plywood shifted and I was almost pinned to the floor boards. Pito was quick enough to move forward and grab the board; this sudden movement caused him to straddle my head bringing his crotch to my face.

Because we were both wearing shorts and Pito without underwear, his cock slipped out of his shorts' leg and landed near my mouth. We were both surprised but neither I nor he could move or let go of the board without hurting me so we held that position for what seemed like hours until he could figure out how to move the board and slipped it past my head, all the time with his dick almost in my mouth. I tried to talk to him but when I opened my mouth his cock went inside it, I can't say it was unpleasant or I hadn't contemplated sucking him for some time but being that I didn't know how he would react i just held his member in my mouth and tried not to talk. When Pito finally moved the board I was able to expel his dick and we continued forward acting as though nothing unusual had taken place.

When we broke free we found a roof patio that was rather nice and we were sure the owner had not discovered, we found out in short order why a previous occupant had sealed it. From that vantage point we could see a couple of other houses and due to their close proximity, we could clearly look into two bathrooms without being seen ourselves. We observed while a man came, disrobed, took a shower and left without suspecting we were watching him all the time. It was obvious that previously to us moving there, somewhere along the house's 80-year history, someone had complained and the owners decided to close off the patio.

We moved along the low wall of the patio and could as well see the street down below and we pretended we were air force pilots dropping bombs on the city below, a childish game but one that prompted Pito to obtain military maps that we used to mount our offensives or reinforce our defensive positions declaring war on anything or anyone on the ground and houses below. It was a rather magical game that keeps us out of trouble and away from the computer games that we had become addicted to. We as well have learned to research weapons such as artillery pieces and have made a convincing go at re-enacting mminor battles that we had heard of, filling in the blanks with unconvincing alternatives.

We have now outgrown our war games and have started talking about some of the people in the neighborhood and how they differ from us, we are rather small, with fine girly features and lacking in muscles that both of us developed later in our twenties.

Pito talked about sex proceeding to describe how his pubic area has developed over the years. I told him that as far as I was concerned, I would much rather look like a pretty girl than the hairy orangutans our older friends had turned into. That was a shock to him and he asked me if he could see what I was talking about and after some insistence on his part I pulled my shorts down and my shirt up exposing myself to him. I had not told him that I had been keeping my body free of hair by shaving every couple of weeks. He told me that now that I had shown him my private parts, I might as well take off all my clothes, so I stood in front of him naked while he reached out and rubbed my penis and my entire body starting with my face all the way to my feet with stops playing with and kissing my nipples and belly button that I found very exciting. When he reached for my penis and balls I loved the way my penis got immediately harder than when I played with myself. He then turned me around and started playing with my backside. Being the only one naked, I asked him to take his clothes off as well and we discovered we were pretty much alike with medium size penises and compared the different parts of our bodies.

Pito said that his penis was getting hard, and it was growing before my eyes which was fascinating to me. I noticed as I admired him, that mine also was growing still, doubling in size and bigger than his. We stared at each other, for a while each of us admiring the other's body again realizing how similar we were. As if on cue, we reached for the other and started touching each other feeling our soft skin, squeezing nipples, finally reaching for our penises which again started getting bigger and harder with his reaching a size not quite like mine, which was getting still larger than my original flaccid state. We were both fascinated with the results of this experiment, particularly pulling our uncut skin back revealing the heads of our penises and the little mouths which I thought begged to be kissed.

We did that for several days becoming bolder each time, touching each other trying to make our dicks bigger still until we felt they reached their peak. He related to me that some adults like his parents put their mouths on each other, mimicking with his fingers and mouth what he meant. We both laughed and having thought of that myself, I asked him if he wanted me to put his cock in my mouth, he was so excited that he readily agreed. I knelt in front of him and asked him if he was really clean, he said he had just taken a shower, I couldn't get to his dick fast enough putting it in my mouth and was immediately hooked on its texture as I began to suck first the head of his penis which I found very nice and smooth as it glided in and out of my lips. He began to slowly move in and out until it filled my mouth, with my hand I reached below his balls which I also put in my mouth. Those had a different texture, but I told him they were nice. That day I figured out that this must be something natural that other guys did as well as we couldn't be the only ones doing it. I sucked Pito for all he was worth for a long time not knowing how this would end. In due time he came and having his cock in my mouth I thought swallowing his cum immediately was the thing to do, so I swallowed right away without tasting it. He started losing his hardness and soon we went to sleep in our respective bedrooms.

Later that week we met in the patio which by that time we had cleared of all old debris and repaired the door and ladder and without saying too much we proceeded to disrobe and Pito immediately sank to his knees and did the same as I had done the day before. I did not cum as fast as he had and told myself I would enjoy this blowjob for as long as I could. While he sucked me I couldn't figure out if I liked more giving or receiving a blowjob, all I knew for sure was that I loved it and so did Pito.

His blowjob wasn't as nice as mine as he tended to rush the in and out without enjoying it fully, his suction action was nonexistent unlike when he was in my mouth. That afternoon going into the evening we tried different ways to give each other pleasure ending up in what became our favorite position, a 69, where we could both experience giving and receiving simultaneously. This came spontaneously when Pito didn't know what to do when I sucked him and he said he wanted to do something as well, I started moving around until I reached a position perpendicular to his body, where Pito could reach my dick and he could play with it pulling me so that I had to move my pelvis closer to his head where with one final pull he could put my cock in his mouth and started sucking with gusto. Needless to say we were very naive, with only scattered information from what friends had said, we tried a number of positions. We swallowed each other's cum and being young, were able to recharge our cocks every half hour or so, life was good and we were getting along well as roommates.

A few months later we were ejaculating quite a lot more and we continued to just swallow without hesitation. We sucked each other so much that we wondered how many gallons of cum we ended up ingesting, just as well as it would be quite a while until we sucked someone else as Pito moved and we have not seen each other, I kept the house as I got a good job and was able to pay the rent on my own. The house had become my playground, I got a late start but I have sure learned fast.

rrrrod
rrrrod
7 Followers