My Friend's Daughter: Kristin Pt. 03

Story Info
The final chapter of a taboo romance with a younger woman.
11k words
4.44
9.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continued from Part 2. Please read parts 1 and 2 first then come on back!

________

Kristin and I were in bed together, our bodies intertwined and glistening as the sunlight poured in through the window, warming our naked bodies. The ecstasy that I felt as I slipped my cock into her young, soft flesh was almost enough to mask the pain in my face; the pain from a punch I had received from her father. Bill had been my best friend since college and I had betrayed him and his wife Kate by hooking up with their young daughter. I deserved the punch.

"Oh, baby, yeah," my lover cried as I felt her body begin to writhe and jolt as her climax hit. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she swore and pushed her head back in the pillow. I pushed my cock deep into her and she looked at me with wild eyes. My cock felt like fire and I exploded deep inside her, my hands wrapped around her slim waist.

"It just... gets better... and better... with you, babe," she said as our bodies relaxed. I smiled at her and collapsed in exhaustion.

Soon after the moment passed, the memories of the events from yesterday flooded back and I felt pangs in my chest again. I just wanted to hold onto Kristin forever and never let go, to protect her from all the evil in the world. Even though perhaps I was the evil. She kissed me sweetly and smiled, stroking my bruised face.

"I'm afraid I'm not going to want to shave for a little while, Kris," I said, trying to make light of the situation.

"I don't mind, love. When you're all better, I can give you a shave just like I did that time." Her eyes glazed over with the nice memory.

"You looked so beautiful that day. I mean, you're always beautiful, but it was a special day," I said.

"Did you notice that I kept pressing my boobs against your arms and shoulders as I cut your hair?" she said with a mischievous smile.

"I did notice. Did you notice that I got a massive hard-on?"

"I always noticed that, because I always checked you out. I noticed that day, which is why I was such a terrible flirt. I wanted you so badly."

"I was in a bad state. But you made me feel much better. And pretty soon, you made everything better."

"I just wanted a fuck from you. I didn't imagine I'd fall in love, Mr. Bailey."

"After spending a few lovely days with you, I knew I could. Which is why I tried to resist, I tried to not get involved. Because..." I broke off, thinking about the consequences of our affair. Her parents might never talk to me again, and their relationship with Kristin would be tainted too.

"It didn't take me long to realize that no other man was going to do. It was you or nobody. Even if my mom and dad can't accept us, I know we had no choice. It's all worth it to be together."

We lay there in each other's arms for a while. Kristin was starting a new job this afternoon and I didn't want to distract her. She looked at her phone. She had a whole slew of texts and missed calls from her parents but she tossed it aside with a long sigh.

"I'll deal with them later."

I looked at my phone as well. I had one message from Tom, a mutual friend of Bill and Kate's. It just read "WTF dude?" I told Kristin this and she made a face and got out of bed, completely at ease in her nudity.

"I need to get ready and focus on my day. Will you drop me off, babe?" she asked, as I lay there admiring her bountiful tits. I didn't answer, just basking in love. She slapped my face, slightly harder than softly. "Hello?"

"Oh, yes, of course, sorry," I answered, snapping out of my delirium. "But then, tomorrow, we'll look for a used car for you, yeah? I know you can drive." Kristin looked at me seriously.

"I can't afford one."

"Yeah I know, but I can help you."

"No way, Michael. I'm not..."

"Kristin. Sweetie. You're living with me now, right?"

"If that's OK. I could look for an apartment, but I..." she said, and looked sad. I knew she couldn't go home right now.

"I want you to live with me, if you want to stay. And I want to help you buy a car. I'm also gonna help you with college."

"What, no, but..."

"No buts," I interrupted. She looked at me, and crawled back onto the bed and gave me a sweet kiss, sliding her nipples across my chest.

"We'll see. Thank you though, sweetie. For everything. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"You'd be living at your parents house and they'd be buying you a car and paying for your college. I have to do this for you, because it's my fault, that..."

Kristin cut me off. "No, no. We've been through this. You were the noble gentleman and I was the irrepressible slut. I left you no choice. You couldn't resist me," she said and giggled, shaking her tits in my face. But it was nearly true. I had half-heartedly tried to resist her, knowing this would happen. It had basically played out exactly as I had envisioned.

"Anyway, I need to get ready, so stop staring at my sweet young pussy and throw me my panties," she said wickedly, and we both laughed.

_______

I dropped Kristin off at the restaurant where she would be waiting tables, at least until she started college in the fall. Then driving off, I felt strangely lost. I had hardly been without her for months now, and it was an odd sensation to see her walk away. I drove home, and figured I would try and get some work done.

I checked my phone and thought about sending a message to Bill, but just replied to Tom instead: "I know." Just then a message came through from Kristin saying she was fine, with about 30 emoji hearts, peaches and eggplants attached.

I replied, "You'll be great. I'll pick you up at 11, love M," then I included one singular heart and sent it off. I went for a walk.

Later that night, having spent a restless day killing time, I wandered over to the restaurant and because I was early, sat down at a table, and luckily, it turned out to Kristin's section. Or she saw me and claimed it, I couldn't be sure.

"Welcome To George's." I heard a familiar voice and looked up. It was Kristin, hair up in a ponytail, and in her tight little stripy uniform, accenting her womanly figure, she looked extraordinarily hot.

Before I could say "hi," she butted in and neutrally asked me if I'd been in before and if I wanted something to drink. I ordered a beer, and watched in amazement as she skipped deliciously across the room to the bar, her chest bouncing and her ass a rare treat in short shorts. I shook my head and laughed a little, watching her.



A few minutes passed as I perused the menu, and a young guy dropped a beer at the table. He noticed me spying on the nubile new girl and nodded at me in recognition. "How about that piece of ass, huh?" He said quietly. My mouth opened but no words materialized. "Man, she is an A1 fox. A total babe, right? She's only been here for a second and every dude wants to get with her," her continued, laughing.

I nodded idiotically, not certain whether to be offended, flattered, amused or threatened.

"Well, enjoy the view my man," he said, and wandered off. Kristin returned, and asked me if I wanted anything.

"The onion tower is pretty popular," she said with a yawn, then dropped her pen. "Oops," she purred, then bent over to pick it up, giving me a glorious front row view of her sensational cleavage, and the kid tending bar a booty show that I assume would be permanently stored in his wank bank. He looked at me, bit his knuckle and I couldn't help but feel proud of my girl.

"I'm not too hungry, I..." I sputtered stupidly, blushing like a 10 year old school boy, but Kristin interrupted me.

"Well, the kitchen closes in 5 minutes, so order now or don't," she informed me, in a rude tone that she would never have used on a real customer. "Listen Mack, go and sit at the bar so I can clean my tables and get the hell out of here, OK? I've got a boy at home waiting for me to sit on his face, alright?" I did a spit take and stood up quickly, inevitably with a ridiculous pitched tent in my pants for all to see.

I retreated to the bar, and received a knowing nod from the kid. "I, er... I wasn't gonna order food, so..." I explained.

"Oh, it's cool, yeah, the kitchen's probably closed," he said, cleaning a glass. We both sat and admired the view. He whistled to himself. "Can you imagine fucking that?" he confided to me and another older gent at the bar in earshot. He looked over too.

"Some lucky motherfucker gonna tap that honey pot tonight" the gent said. Maybe he wasn't such a gent.

The kid at the bar concurred. "Yup, gonna try and get me some of that sweet stuff. What do you reckon my odds are, Joey?" That apparently was the gent's name.

"Todd, kitty is in the bag," he replied and they both laughed and high-fived.

"Yup. Here goes," Todd continued, ringing his hands, and before I could raise an objection, he winked at me and walked off. He was actually a pretty suave, good looking kid, so I'm not surprised he fancied his chances. I sat and watched, half in horror, half in fascination, while Joey approached my girlfriend.

"That pussy's gonna melt, baby," I heard Joey's voice from behind me. He was a real charmer.

I saw them talking, and Kristin looked a little taken aback, then pointed over to me, presumably pointing out that either she had a boyfriend or that her dad was picking her up, so she couldn't go out.

 Todd looked over, made a face and scooted on back to the bar.

"Dude!" he said and gave me knucks. "She's your fucking girlfriend? You should have said. How'd you pull that one off?" he went on, and I didn't feel like going into our long and storied past.

"I don't know. She likes me, I guess," I said, trying to sound nonchalant about it, covering up the bruise on my face with my hand.

"Well, you'd better watch out, because every guy in town is gonna be after her."

"Ah yes, just like that old song...when you're in love with a beautiful woman, it's hard."

"You'd know," he said curtly, and I wondered if he was referring to the age of the song or how beautiful Kristin was.

A few minutes later, Kristin came up behind me, beaming and perky, and gave me a huge hug and a kiss. "I'm all done!" she said, her eyes alight. "Oh, you met Todd? Todd, this is Michael, my man," she said and sat down next to me.

Todd shook my hand and mouthed "dick" under his breath, in an affable manner.

"Yeah, Michael was telling me that when you're in love with a beautiful girl, it's hard," and smiled slyly. I began to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh?" Kristin said and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"It's the lyric of an old song. It goes, everybody wants her, everybody wants to take your baby home. It's a sappy song, don't worry about it," I explained.

"You better look out, Michael," Todd said with a wink but I sensed that he wasn't joking.

"It doesn't matter if other guys want me, I only want you," she whispered to me and gave me a soft, slow kiss. I looked at Todd with wide eyes and stood up. Todd and Jerry shook their heads in disbelief and all I could do was shrug at them. "See you on Saturday," Kristin said to him with a friendly wave but without an ounce of flirtation, and we left. I felt embarrassed, but proud as well.

Driving home, Kristin went on. "It's true, Michael. No other guy exists for me. I might have male friends or whatever and they might want to be with me, but I'm just as likely to want to fuck my own uncle than be with anyone but you. I hope you know that."

Despite her rather graphic imagery, I got the message. I would endeavor to not be a jealous boyfriend from here on out, but I knew it might not be so easy especially now that she was working and then going off to college. Every straight guy she met was going to fall in love with her because she simply was that gorgeous and that sweet. I let out a sigh and drove us home.

"Kris, have you spoken with your mom or your dad?" I asked her when we got back to my place.

"I have a better question. Do you want to see what I bought at the mall the other day?"

We had gone shopping for lingerie but had been interrupted. Kristin said she had secretly bought something, but hadn't got around to showing me yet. I nodded keenly. I was feeling extremely hungry for her and was ready to have a slice. "OK, you get undressed and wait for me in bed," she said and flicked me on the nose. She ran into the other room with a little bag and I heard her make some noise as I waited impatiently.

I could only have dreamed of what she was about to bring out, but even in my fantasies I hadn't imagined this. Kristin came out wearing a sheer teddy bodysuit, made out of soft black fishnet material. Not only was every curve and body part fully visible as she posed for me, but her ass, pussy, belly button and tits were accentuated by the outfit. It was easily the most erotic thing I'd ever seen any girl wear and obviously she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever been with. My jaw hit the floor, my eyes went wide and my dick grew to full length.

I tried to speak, but she came towards me like a cat and pressed a finger to my mouth. "Don't speak, lover. Just lay down." I did as she asked and she climbed on top of me, rubbing her body all over mine. Her tits brushed up against my chest and instead of moving in for a kiss, she licked my lips and smiled saucily. She moved her body up and sat across my chest. "Move your body down the bed, Mr. Bailey," she whispered and I found that my face was under her.

She sat down a little and I saw for the first time that there was a little slit in the outfit for pussy access. I couldn't believe this was happening, just said "Oh my god," under my breath and starting licking away at her divine clit.

"Nice right?" she started to say but then got carried away on waves of bliss as I pleasured her pussy. "Oh fuck, babe... here we go... every time, my love... you never fail...uh..." she went on and it wasn't long before she started to come. I lapped at her sweet juices as she made a beautiful mess on my face. I felt her pull away as her orgasm subsided, but I wasn't done with her. I knew from experience that this girl could keep coming and coming over again and I didn't want to stop now.

I flipped her on her back and pounced at her, burying my face in between her legs again. This crazy bodysuit she was wearing was just so hot, I couldn't stop feasting on her and she didn't seem to mind. I kept going, she kept coming and it was amazing. After her third or fourth climax, I asked her, "how many times can you come, my darling? I can keep going if you can."

"Why don't we go for a world record, Mr. Bailey," she said, her body wriggling around in ecstasy as I kept eating her. I slipped a finger inside and that seemed to bring her up another gear. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, here it comes again...Uhhhhhh," she cried out as another wave hit her. "OK, I need your dick now," she said, and sat up. "You've been eating away down there for about half an hour. Aren't you tired, babe?" she said and we both laughed.

"I'm fine," I replied, smiling and sitting up. "You're just so outrageously hot that I feel like I need to rise to the occasion and do something special for you."

"I think a 30 minute orgasm qualifies, stallion," she said, totally out of breath. She crawled over to me, stroking my cock. "I want this now," she whispered, looking up at me. "Can I suck it, baby?" she said in a cute little voice but didn't wait for my response. I never got tired of this perfect girl taking my big hard cock in her mouth. I was close to 9" long but she always made a valiant effort to get it all in, and tonight she went the extra inch.

Gagging a little bit, then breathing deep and going again, she gave me the most intense deep throat head of my life. "Uh, baby. I want your come. I know we didn't fuck, but I want it now, is that OK?" she asked me then carried on impaling her face on my extra long shaft. I felt the cum stirring and the sensation all over my body was electrifying.

"Here is comes, Kris," I told her as I was about to let go. She took me all the way in and I grabbed her hair. I held the cum back, then released it all in a powerful eruption of sticky goo in her mouth. She looked up at me like she'd just taken a shot of heroin and I saw my cum ooze down her lips. She sat up facing me and let the spunk roll down her chin and onto her big, beautiful tits. Her half closed eyes were the picture of erotic desire and I marveled at her overwhelming sexual appeal and magnetism.

Wiping her mouth, she lay down next to me and held onto me, panting and sighing. "I've never felt anything like that before, Mike. I've never been so turned on. What did you do? My skin is tinging."

"I don't know what happened, babe, you're inspiring," I said as our bodies melted into one another again.

"When will you be ready to fuck, boy? I need more," she said and kissed me slowly with sensual passion. I touched her breasts through the exquisite outfit and she reached down and tickled my cock. After a few minutes, I grew hard again and taking charge, mounted my young girlfriend. "Oh jesus... jesus.... yes.... give it to me," she said as I started fucking her.

I wasn't sure if I could come again so quickly, but there was something about what she was wearing and the little slit that allowed access for my cock that spurred me on. After 5 minutes of delicious screwing, I felt the stir of cum rising again and valiantly brought it home. "Here comes number seven..." she said and started hitting another climax just at the right time for me to finish. I rammed it in harder and there ended another memorable night of passion for us, perhaps the best ever.

"You're a miracle," I told her before laying down again, feeling like I might faint.

"You have ruined me for any other man. You deserve a prize, a fucking Olympic medal," she exclaimed.

"You're the prize, Kris," I said, then couldn't talk any more. Feeling the overwhelming urge to sleep, I lay on her chest, closed my eyes and drifted away. She may have shifted or turned over at some point, but I was too happy and tired to notice. We slept soundly 'till well past 10am.

_______

That morning, I made coffee and breakfast and went to get the Sunday paper in the lobby of my building. I met my downstairs neighbor on the stairs. "Got a new girlfriend, Mike?" he asked.

"Yeah, well, not that new. But..."

"Well, I'm all for wild fucking for hours and hours, but if you could not make her come so loudly after like, midnight, that would be awesome. Thanks, Bud," he said, gave me a high-five and shook his head with a laugh. "Attaboy," he added, then walked away. I got the paper and returned to bed.

"You'll never guess what my neighbor Tony said," I said to Kristin, now sitting up in bed drinking her coffee, tits out for me.

"Um, we invaded Canada?" she said and we both laughed.

"No. I mean, maybe. But, no, he asked me not to make you come quite so much after midnight."

"We're gonna have to move," Kristin said and lay back luxuriously. "I mean, you can just run your finger down my spine and I'm nearly there. What is it with us?"

"Well, from where I'm sitting, the thing with us is that you're the most gorgeous person who ever lived and I'm totally bonkers over you."

"Hmmmmm, that partially explains it. We'll need to do a lot more research into this, Mr. Bailey," she said and picked up the paper and taking a bite of toast. "Maybe I'll take Chemistry minoring in Biology to further my studies," she said and started to hum a little tune.

"That's the tune you used to hum when you gave me my first massage," I told her.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to fuck you that day, Michael. You're lucky I didn't rip your clothes off," she said with a laugh. "I also have no idea what the song is," she said and started humming again.

"It's the Largo from Dvorak's New World Symphony, but I can't tell who's conducting," I stated like a smart ass.