My Friend's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freeing my erection, I pulled her towards the edge of the table and entered her in a single stroke. Fuck me her pussy was tight, wet and fit me perfectly.

"OH Yes," Bethany gasped as I entered her. Our lips mashed together as with urgent, frantic strokes I started to fuck her on my dining room table.

"You looked so sexy I had to have you," I said as I fucked her frantically. "You feel fuckin' amazing."

She looked up at me and simply moaned as I continued to slam my cock into her tight little pussy.

Throwing her head back Bethany groaned as I strained towards my orgasm this was a first frantic fuck, but I knew for sure I was gonna fill her cunt full of sperm.

"Uh uh uh," she groaned as I pounded her harder and harder, "Sooooooooo gooooooooddddd."

I looked down at her with her head thrown back, her legs spread wide and a wild look in her eyes she looked so sexy.

"OH fuck, gonna cum," I panted as I felt my balls start to boil.

Bethany just groaned and while a small voice in the back of my head told me we needed to talk about protection as I hadn't had the snip and Bethany was about as fertile as women get. The bigger voice which was pretty much at the centre of my being was urging me to cum in her fertile pussy.

I heard Bethany start to make small whimpering noises as her orgasm started to build and I could feel her body tensing and then it hit,

"OOOOoooooooohhhhhhhhh god," she screamed, throwing her head back, jutting her tits forward and I could feel every inch of her pussy clamp around my cock.

"Urgh," I groaned as her pussy pushed me over the edge and I felt my cock swell and wave after wave of cum exploded into her teenage cunt.

As our panting subsided and my cock slowly deflated and left her pussy ensuring that cum dripped onto the table, we both looked at each other.

"Well that was unexpected but frickin amazing," Bethany said with a hug smile on her face. "What a welcome."

I laughed pulled my jeans and boxers up and grabbed some tissue to clean up the mess we had made.

"Yeah," I laughed. "I had planned to make you food and get some nice wine on the go and then make love to you, but you looked so fuckin cute that I just had to have you."

"Good, I want you to need me like that. Plus, that was amazing sex."

"Glad you liked it; err sorry about the panties I couldn't help myself."

She laughed, retrieved them from where I had thrown them and said, "Yeah these might be the sexy panties I wore for coming here but it's not like they cost much and quite frankly having them ripped off me was pretty much the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me. That was hot."

I moved towards her bag and said, "Well let's get you settled in."

With a laugh she followed me upstairs. As we went, I finally put on my serious head and asked her the question I needed to know the answer to, well both of them really but one was way more important.

"So, I need to ask you a couple of things," I started to say, and she interrupted me.

"Don't worry about it my parents think I am at a friend for the next few days as we get ready for Uni etc."

OK so that answered that one she was able to stay and there would be no awkward questions to her phone.

"OK that's one of the things," I replied opening the door to the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and gestured for her to sit down next to me.

"Look this isn't an issue but I had planned to check with you before we had sex about protection, clearly I am acting like a teenage boy and just fucking with no consequences, but I really don't want to get you pregnant."

She smiled at me, "Thanks appreciate you asking even if you did wait until you had dumped a load in me. I made sure I was protected before we took our roundtrip. Thought you had figured that out but yeah we're all good here, no need for condoms and no need to worry that you'll baby me up!"

I laughed, "Right then in that case do you want some of that promised food?"

As we headed back to the kitchen, I couldn't help but think how natural it felt with Bethany. I had no illusions that this would be a thing for much longer as she had said she was heading off to Uni in the Autumn and I was planning to make sure she went there a very skilled little lover.

In all honesty the next hour or so was very nice we chatted in the lounge while we ate food and I found myself smiling as she chatted away about typical teenage drama. She was talking about her friends and I was mentally reminding myself of what they looked like from her insta photos. They were of course all 18 and to my eyes at least hot as hell.

"Well, if you fancy a 3 way sometime, I'd be happy to meet any of those girls." I said with a huge grin.

She looked stunned, "I, I...I hadn't thought about that at all. Oh god you are a pervert!"

I simply smiled and bowed towards her, "I am indeed a dirty old man."

I left it hanging in the air, I'd seldom had a threesome really and not since Uni, but if she wanted it, I knew I would be more than up for it.

Her eyes flashed back at me, "So been browsing my insta with your rod in your hand, have you?"

"Guilty as charged. That blond girl you hang around with is hot as hell, so you know?" I kinda smirked as I said it but suddenly, I could tell I had hit on, well something.

Bethany sighed, "So predictable everyone fancies her, she's like the pocket rocket blond that every single guy in the world has to just lust over all the time."

I poured her another glass of wine, "I am if nothing a typical male but for me she's not the sort of girl I'd normally go for I find her attractive sure but just you 2 seem to have a lot of fun together anyway currently I am all yours."

With that she laughed took a slug of her wine and pretty much climbed into my lap. "I might share you with her but not tonight and if I do you will have to be very gentle, she is tiny, and your great big cock will really really fill her up. Plus, I think she is a virgin."

OH god another virgin my head swum imagining it but as Bethany lowered her head to kiss me all thoughts of blondie went out of my mind.

As we kissed, she kind of twisted in my lap so that she was kneeling above me and with her skirt flaring out over my knees her hot little snatch was rubbing right against my cock. I groaned as she started to really grind against me and as we kissed, I ran my hands down her back, lifted her up slightly a tried to free my cock from my boxers. She instantly sprung to help and within seconds my boxers were on the floor.

Bethany cupped my face and with a look of pure mischief on her face she moved her quim to ride along the underside of my cock, I could feel her wetness grinding up and down me, but she was so in control, refusing to ride up and lower herself down on my cock.

"You want to be in me, don't you?" She breathed into my ear. I simply nodded. "You want me to stop teasing you?" I nodded again.

"Hmmmmmm, I might fuck you soon," she sighed as she slid her pussy lips deliciously up and down my rock-hard cock.

I wriggled her about in my lap trying to get her to slip up and down on my cock and to give me an angle into her pussy.

"Patience Mr Wriggly." She giggled into my ear. She returned to kissing me and as out tongues lashed together, I felt her rise, shoot a hand down to grab my cock and position it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." We both groaned as she slid her pussy inch by inch down my cock until I was buried to the hilt in her. Our eyes met and as she slowly raised herself up until I almost slipped out of her.

She braced her hands on my shoulders and started to ride up and down with more purpose. We hadn't done this before, so I let her just go with her instincts and was pleasantly surprised as she started to rotate her hips with me fully impaled inside her.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh," she gasped. "That feels good. I think I like being on top." As she started to experiment with rotating her hips and sliding up and down my cock I really was in heaven. I had never had sex like this before. Because it was new to her, because I wasn't in control this was almost as new to me as it was to her. I can't remember my teenage fumbling being as good but maybe age makes you used to certain things and Bethany right now, she didn't know what she liked.

She leaned back, pulled my hands up and said, "Pinch my nipples."

She gasped as I started to pinch them, work her tits and with her hands on my knees bracing her she really started to ride my cock.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," she started to pant as my cock was lodged firmly against her g-spot sending delicious sensations through her body.

"Oh, fuck that's so gooooooooodddddd."

Her movements were really speeding up now and as she leaned forward again, she was really bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Oh god," I said, "I think I'm gonna cum."

Her eyes were closed as she continued to ride me harder and faster until suddenly, she gasped, went stiff and then panted. "Oh my gawd, oh my gawd. Cum with me, cum with me, cum in meeeeeeeee."

With that I felt her orgasm hit, her pussy clamped around my cock and as it contracted around my cock, I felt myself expand, release and cum deep inside her tight little cooch.

"Phew, ha, wow." Bethany panted as she came down from her orgasm. "Fuck me that was good."

I couldn't help myself and slapped her arse and said, "Sure was girly. That might have been your first time on top but my god that was some of the best sex I've ever had. You are a fuckin' natural."

She smiled at me as she slid out of my lap and headed into the toilet. "I need to clean up or I'll drip cum on the sofa. Pour me more wine ya sexual pervert."

Good lord I loved this girl, she was fun, sexy as hell and clearly enjoying fucking the hell out of me. I knew I wouldn't have her forever, but I planned to spend as much of this weekend between her legs as possible.

She bounced back into the lounge grabbed her wine took a slug and then said, "Gonna go change, this skirt is already covered in your cum."

We both laughed as she flounced upstairs. I sat sipping my wine and reflected that I was gonna need a bit of recovery time so if she took her time that was all good by me.

When Bethany did come back down about 20 minutes later it was clear she had made use of the shower as her hair was still wet, but it was what she was wearing that took my breath away. She casually strolled back into the lounge wearing a sexy little cami top, black edged in black lace, little spaghetti straps on it. Matched with black sating French knickers. It wasn't overtly sexy, but it was almost as if she had tuned into my personal wank bank.

I must be honest her tits looked absolutely amazing in the cami top, the fabric seemed to be straining to hold them in and the little scoop neck was showing off a lovely amount of cleavage.

She did a little twirl. "You likey?"

I nodded trying to get my tongue to work. "I like very much."

"Good," she said picking up her wine and plonking herself down on the sofa next to me.

I couldn't help myself and reached over to stroke the fabric covering her tits.

"Hey," she said swatting my hand away with a cheeky smile on her face, "Patience mister patience a girl can only take so much molesting at a time." We both laughed at that and we settled against each other drinking our wine.

After what seemed like an age, I moved myself slightly, stood up, picked up my empty glass and the bottle. Bethany looked at me and I extended my hand towards her.

"Would you like to accompany me to bed?" I asked with mock formality.

She giggled, "Forsooth good sir I truly would."

We both laughed but she took my hand, and we made our way up to bed. Bottle in hand I wanted to take this evening slow. I had one thing I needed to introduce Bethany to I needed to take her doggy style. Apart from that I just wanted to see where the night took us. I just hoped I could keep up with the sex machine coming up the stairs with me.

12