My Friend's MILF Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark pushes his luck with a MILF.
2.4k words
4.58
29.2k
69
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

I was back at my best friend Steve's house while we were home on college break. It was a few days after his mom Dana and I had a sex-fest in their bathroom. She had made it clear then that it couldn't happen again. When we saw each other, we tried to act like nothing had happened as best as we could. We must have been convincing because it seemed Steve was none the wiser. Seeing Mrs. B brought those feelings of desire back. I'd been jerking off to the video I had of our romp, but it wasn't the same.

Later that afternoon, Mrs. B came into the room where Steve and I were killing zombies.

"Boys, I'm going to start dinner. You're staying for dinner, aren't you, Mark?" she asked in a sing song voice.

"Well, uh, yeah, sure, if it's okay with you."

"Of course! I insist!" She turned and walked away.

"Your mom is great."

"Whatever dude."

"And hot!"

"Whatever."

"Have you ever seen her naked?"

"What?! No!"

"Have you ever tried to see her naked?"

"What?! No, dude. What the fuck?"

I've always loved chiding him about his mom and what a MILF she is. Now that I'd had her, it only made it better. "Come on, man. You don't want to see those fuckin' tits?"

"Dude! That's my mom!"

"What? Are you fuckin' gay? Tell me you've never thought about fuckin' that shit."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Man, if that was my mom, I'd be all up in that shit."

"Dude, you're fucking twisted."

I laughed and stood up. "I'm gonna go take a squirt then get something to drink. You want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good."

When I walked into the kitchen, Mrs. B was working on dinner. Even dressed in a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt, she looked great. I immediately popped a boner. I know she said last time was the one and only time, but I couldn't get it out of my head. If I didn't at least try, I'd never forgive myself.

"Man, it smells good in here."

She had her back turned to me, prepping the meal. My words startled her. "Oh!" She looked over her shoulder, then went back to her work. "Ha ha It's nothing special."

"Hey, Mrs. B, can I ask you a question."

"Of course!"

"So, um, do you...do you have any bras I can borrow?"

"Any bras..." She turned to see my sheepish grin and flushed face. "Oh, Mark," she smiled. He's so cute! "If I loan you anymore bras, it won't be long before I don't have any left," she chuckled.

"I know," I said with embarrassment. "I can't help it. You're so...sexy. I can't help it."

"Oh, Mark," she giggled. "I'm just an old woman." She noticed the bulge in my shorts. Jesus he's huge! Her body temperature rose. No! You can't! "Mark, I told you, that was a one-time thing."

"I know. But...didn't you like it?"

"Of course I did!" I said that a little too quickly and enthusiastically. Calm down, Dana. "But...we can't."

I moved closer. "Come on, Mrs. B. You know you want to." I moved around the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Mark...we can't." That didn't sound convincing.

I was standing directly in front of her. "Come on, Mrs. B. Just one more time. I'll never ask again. I promise. Please?"

He's so cute! And innocent! "Okay, fine."

"Yes!"

"But just a blowjob. A real quick blowjob. Then that's it. Okay?"

"Yes! Got it! Last time! so, where do you want to do it? Should we go back to the bathroom again?"

She thought about it. The bathroom is entirely too close to the bedroom. And that could lead to...other things. "No, we can do it here. But we'll have to be quick about it! And quiet. We don't want Steven walking in here."

"Right, right." I paused. "Can I see your boobs?"

"You want me to take off my shirt? Here? Now?"

"You want it to be quick, right?"

"Okay, fine."

She pulled the shirt over her head and laid it on the counter. Her tits were fucking fantastic! I couldn't help myself. She squawked when I grabbed them and took an erect nipple into my mouth.

"Oh! Oh-ho-ho!" she chuckled as she ran her fingers through my hair. The heat between her legs grew. She reached into my shorts and gripped my stiff handle. It wasn't long before she pushed my face out of her chest. "Come on, now. We need to be quick about this," she said as she fell to her knees.

In a flash, my shorts and underwear were around my ankles. My pole nearly slapped her on the forehead. With urgency on her mind, she wasted no time.

"Gah!" My body shivered when she took me into her hot mouth.

She pulled her face away from me and giggled. "Shhhhhhhh. We have to be quiet."

I nodded nervously. "Right, right. Sorry." I grunted again when she swallowed me again.

I watched the top of her head bob in and out of my lap in amazement, totally unaware of anything else going on. Until...

Steve rounded the corner. "Yo, dude, what the fuck? What's taking so long?"

I nearly came out of my skin. Dana's heart stopped. She couldn't breathe.

"Huh? Oh! I, uh, you know..." Think! Think! "I, uh, came out here to, you know, get, uh uh, a drink and, uh, you're...your mom was out here and, uh, we, uh, you know, started talking, and..."

"Where is Mom" he asked as he opened the refrigerator door.

"Huh? Oh! Um, I, uh, I think she, um, I think she went, you know, upstairs."

Dana couldn't believe the situation she found herself in. She was completely screwed if her son came around the island she was crouched behind. My cock was staring her in the face.

My God he's got a beautiful cock! she thought to herself. Her lust was affecting her thought patterns. If Steven comes around that corner, I'm screwed either way. Go big or go home, right? Isn't that what they say?

I grunted and my eyebrows sailed up my forehead when she took me back into her mouth.

Steve turned around with a jug of lemonade and a glass in his hands. "What?"

"What what?"

"You okay?"

He must've heard my grunt. "Oh! Uh, yeah, you know. Um, muscle cramp."

"Oh man, those are a bitch. Come on, dude, let's start another game."

"Huh? Oh, right! Um, well, uh, oh! Yeah, right. Um, your mom asked me, to, um, you know, um, stay...stay in here and make sure, you know, um, make sure nothing, you know, um, burns."

Steve wrinkled his nose. "Fine. Fuck. I'll tell her to hurry up." If she goes any faster she'll suck the skin right off my dick! I thought. He turned to walk away.

Dana panicked again. What if he goes upstairs and finds out I'm not up there?! Maybe I should make a run for it out the back door?!

"Oh! Hey, uh, dude! I...I'm sure she...she's going as fast as she can!"

As Steve walked out of sight and down the hallway, he looked up the stairs. "Come on, Mom! Hurry up!"

When Dana was sure Steve wasn't coming back, she poked her head above the island countertop.

"That was close, huh?" I asked.

"Too close!"

I thought that was the end of it. Then, suddenly, she dropped her shorts to the floor and bent over. The insides of her thighs glistened.

My jaw dropped. "Huh?!"

She looked at me over her shoulder with a sly smile and lust-filled eyes. "You heard him. He wants me to hurry up. So let's hurry up." She saw the stunned on my face. "Now fuck me with that big, beautiful cock. But hurry!"

"But...but what if he comes back?

"He won't be back any time soon. But, just in case, we need to hurry. My pussy is soaked! So hurry up and fuck me with that fat cock of yours."

"Oh! Um, yeah, sure, okay."

I stepped between her legs and held my pole steady. "That's so naughty when you talk all dirty like that, Mrs. B."

"Do you not like it?"

"Oh no! Not at all. But, you know, it's just...you know."

"Good. Because I fucking love dirty talk. Especially when I'm acting like a little slut. So hurry up and fuck my slutty little pussy."

She sighed when I first touched her flesh. She moaned when my swollen tip pierced her folds and continued to moan the entire time I slid forward.

"Ohmagawd," she groaned. "You're stretching my pussy!"

"I can't believe how tight you are, Mrs. B," I said with amazement.

"That's because you're so fucking huge, you fat cocked bastard."

"Oh geez! I'm sorry! Am I...am I hurting you? Do you want me to stop?"

He's so cute! "Don't you fucking dare! I want you to fuck me good and hard with that thick fucking cock of yours!"

"Oh! Oh-oh-okay." I began to rock back and forth. "Is that...is that okay, Mrs. B?"

"That's great, Sweetie, but you need to go faster. And harder. We need to hurry before Steven comes back."

"Oh! Right. Okay." I pulled back and threw myself forward as hard as I could.

"Ohmagawd!" she barked.

"Like that?" I asked.

"Yes, just like that, but faster, Sweetie."

I began to pump my hips hard and fast. "How's that?"

"Oh-ho-ho, yes, baby, that's it. Just like that. Mmmmhmmmhmmm, yes! Do it!"

I dug my fingers into her skin and fucked her as hard as I could, prompting her to beg for more through her groans and growls. Her body pushed back into my thrusts. Sweat rolled off my face onto her incredible ass.

It wasn't long before her body began to tense. Her knees began to wobble. Her body shivered. Being inexperienced, I asked, "Are you...are you close, Mrs. B?"

Through her clenched jaw, she cried, "Yes! Yes! Ohmagawd, yes! Oh fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohmagawd, don't stop!" Her muscles spasmed around mine. "Oh God! Cumming! Cumming!"

I continued to piston her gash while her body shivered.

After what seemed like an hour, her body began to go lip. But I continued to pound away. I could feel my body begin to tighten. My thrusts began to stutter.

She looked over her shoulder. "That's it, Baby," she purred. "Are you going to cum? Huh? Are you about to cum?"

I nodded. "I-I-I think so." I grunted when pushed me backwards and out of her.

I looked at me while she quickly fell to her knees.

She grabbed my slick wand and began to feverishly stroke it. "I want it. I want to taste it. I want to taste your cum, baby. Come on Mark, give it to me. I want it. Come on, baby, give it to me."

My body trembled. I clenched the edge of the countertop behind me. "Oh-oh-okay! Okay! Grrrrrrr! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuck!"

Just as the first rope was about to launch, she wrapped her hot mouth around my rod and swallowed it. She sucked and gulped as fast as she could while each throb of my meat sent a fresh load of spunk down her throat. Droplets of milky white seeped out the corners of her mouth and down her chin.

She finally released me with a "pop". She stared up at me with a wicked grin, then opened her mouth. It revealed a spiderweb of white. My jaw dropped. She slapped her lips together and gave a big gulp. She opened her mouth once again and the web was gone.

"Wow, Mrs. B, that's amazing," I panted.

She swiped a finger across her chin and tucked the contented between her lips.

"I'm glad you liked it. You weren't so bad yourself."

"Uh, gee, thanks."

She stood and nodded towards the front of the house. "Go on. Go find Steven before he comes looking again."

"Oh! Right! Okay. Um, thanks."

She giggled. "You're welcome, Sweetie."

*****

I sat down next to Steve. He was obviously annoyed.

"Goddamn, dude! Took you long enough!"

I picked up the game controller. "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. Your mom and I got to talking and I lost track of time."

"Yeah yeah, blah blah. You just don't want to get your ass kicked again."

The splash screen of the game popped up on the screen.

"Whatever, dude."

"Ready to get your ass kicked again, loser?"

"Fuck you, dude. Just start the game."

A few minutes into the game, I was already losing. I had to distract him.

"Dude, you ever look at your mom, like, you know..."

"Like how?"

"Like, you know, like you want to, you know...have sex with her."

His head snapped around. "What?! No! Jesus, dude!"

"Seriously? Your mom is hot as fuck, dude. Never? Not once?"

"No!"

I knew I had struck a nerve. "She's never given you a boner?"

"A...Jesus, no!"

I laughed. "Never? Not once? Even by accident?"

Steve thought about it. There was that one time...Nah. Coincidence. "No! Never. Not once." He sounded less confident this time.

I laughed again. "You're a fucking liar."

"Fuck you, man."

"Have you ever seen her naked?"

Steve thought about it. There was that time I walked in by accident and she was in the shower. "No."

"Not once? Even by accident?"

"No! Drop it, dude! Just play the game."

"Come on, man. You don't want to see those tits? I know I do. She's got great tits!"

Come to think of it, she does have a nice rack. "No, I don't want to see my mom's tits. Jesus."

"Man, I'd give my left nut to see those fuckin' tits." If he only knew. "I'd motor boat those fuckers all day long."

Steve had been hearing things like this ever since his friends become old enough to appreciate girls. This was nothing new.

"Whatever, dude. You wouldn't know what to do with 'em."

"So you have noticed them!"

"What? No! I meant, you wouldn't know what to do with any pair of tits!"

I roared with laughter. "I know I'd tear that shit up, that's for damn sure. If she were my mom...fuck, I'd never leave the house."

"Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? There's something seriously broken inside."

He'd fucking shit if he knew. I chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, okay."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers