My Friend's Mom - Mrs. Singer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember that time that you wrestled the basketball from me?"

I smiled at her. "Which time?"

"First time, when you fell on me and we lay there."

"I'll never forget. I was on top of you. I felt your body under me and your legs around me. I got hard and my cock pushed into...

"My pussy. I felt you. Do you know how close I was to asking you to fuck me, Nick?"

"I suspected you wanted it too, and I felt your conflict. I wanted you so much, but I didn't want to make your life more difficult."

"My god, you're so sweet. I knew you were desperate for me, but you thought about my feelings above your own needs. You made me fall...I mean...I..."

"Fall?"

"Don't make me say it, Nick."

"Well, I love you, Laura. I've loved you for...a long time. Since long before we got together."

"You had a schoolboy crush, and I...I liked it. That's all. But now..."

"Now it's different?"

"Yes, Nick. Now it's different. I love you too."

I don't say anything, just let it sink in. We love each other. We can't be together, not officially. We can sneak around under everyone's noses until we move on or are discovered, or we can just hurt each other. Either way, it's not ideal.

"If I do see another girl, Laura, it's going to feel like I'm cheating on you."

"I know."

I don't say anymore. We kiss and she starts playing with my balls again. I squeeze her nipple gently and reach down to her ass with my other hand. I slip my hand in between her legs and get in her crack. She spreads her legs and I finger her from behind, with my thumb on her asshole. I've got her like a bowling ball. She starts moaning and stroking my dick.

She gets on top of me, sits on my cock and starts lowering herself onto me. "Don't you want me to get you ready first, Mrs. Singer?" I ask through our kiss.

"I am ready," she says breathlessly and sits down so I slip all the way in. I guess she just wants to fuck. She lays down so her body is completely against me and moves her ass up down on my shaft. It feels incredible and I'm reminded of what an exciting lover she is, that it's doubtful that anyone else will ever truly compare. I sit up and she puts her legs around me as we face each other, slowly making love. "Fuck, this feels good, baby," she says and starts moving faster on me.

I want her to come so I hold off as long as I can. I start tickling her clit with my finger to help her along and try not to come. She's moving on me fast now, making high "uh uh uh" sounds, and I can see in her face that she's concentrating on her orgasm. I just watch her in wonder as her tits bounce up and down beautifully, her elegant shoulders and arching back, the picture of femininity. I can see that she's about to come. She opens her eyes and looks at me, as I feel the cum start rising in my cock.

"I...fuck...I'm coming...baby...I...uhhhh..." she says and I push myself all the way inside her as I come as well. She makes a few short gasps as she reaches her climax, and I realize we're making quite a lot of noise, and it's very likely Tommy will have heard, unless he has headphones on. I don't care right now. I hold her head and flip her on her back as we finish together. It's yet another record breaking fuck with the incomparable Mrs. Singer.

"Holy fuck, Nick. You're..."

"What am I?" I say as we lie there together, our limbs intertwined.

"You're the best lay I ever had, young man," she replies and laughs. "I can't believe I'm nearly fifty and you're giving me the best sex of my life." We lie together, reveling in each other's glow.

"I've missed you, Mrs. S," I tell her.

"I've missed you too. Whatever happens now, just...let's be better at communicating, OK?" she replies. I nod in agreement. It's a good place to start, but I'm uncertain what's going to happen from here on out.

Mrs. Singer stays with me that night, but remembers to wake up early, before Tommy can discover us. She makes us breakfast and we all eat together before Tommy and I have to head back to college. It feels like old times, with the excitement of things to come in the air.

"Have fun last night, Nick?" Tommy asks suddenly.

Mrs. Singer and I look at each other, shocked and horrified.

"Tommy..." she says.

"I..." I began to say.

"Dude, if you're gonna watch a porno, put headphones on, OK?" Tommy goes on.

"What? I..."

"Yeah," Mrs. Singer interrupts. "I heard some chick coming like there was no tomorrow. I thought you had a girl in there. Did Stephanie visit?"

"Mooooom," Tommy says. "Don't be weird."

I feel relieved, and Mrs. Singer has an amused look on her face. "Fine, I'll turn her down next time." I say, pretending to be embarrassed.

"I need a guy to make me come like that soon," Mrs. Singer mumbles under her breath as we eat.

"Ewww! Mom! What the fuck? Gross." Tommy says. I just laugh. He makes a face at me and says, "Come on, let's go. We'll see you soon, Mom." He gets up and I just shrug to his mom and follow him.

"No hugs boys?"

"Later, Mom," Tommy says and walks out the front door with his bag.

"I'll take a hug," I say and head over to her. She gets up, looks over to the door to make sure the coast is clear then wraps herself around me. The hug turns into a deep sensual kiss and I move my hands all over her body.

"Damn it, Nick. Now I want a goodbye fuck."

"I'm not sure if Tommy is gonna want to wait too much longer," I say, my hand between her legs.

"I know, baby. I was only joking, kinda," she says and pushes my fingers deeper into her pussy. She lets out a sigh and continues. "Listen, I'm glad we've sorted it out. You go back and have fun, but stay in touch, OK? And know this...I'm not planning on getting with another guy. You're enough for me."

This is nice to hear, but I don't want to lie to her and tell her the same. I don't know what's going to happen, so, I just say, "Thank you, Laura." I want to tell her I love her, but I think we've said enough. I look at her for a while and swoon over her beauty. "You're so beautiful," I tell her and leave with her son. I miss her immediately and have butterflies in my stomach the whole drive back.

As soon as I get back to my dorm, I lie down on my bed and text her: "I'm back. Miss you." It was true, I did. I ached for her. Almost immediately, my phone goes 'ping' and I have a message. I hold my breath and take a look. She's sent me a picture. I look at it and my heart races. She's sent me a selfie. It's beautiful and she's showing off a nice amount of cleavage, but it's not overtly slutty. I immediately press the "love" option and save it to my pictures folder.

I reply: "You're so beautiful. If you send me a picture every day, I'll tell you that you're beautiful every day." She responds with a heart icon. I put my phone away and take a walk in the warm afternoon. As I walk across campus, I see Josie and Wendy walking together. They smile at me and wave and I begin to wonder what adventures await me this semester.

End of Part three. To be continued in Part four.