My Fuck Toy Gets a reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You can feel my fingers again, curling down to hit that spot although rougher this time, insistent...on a mission of sorts. Sinking into your wet hole again and again, battering your g-spot with an intoxicating message of lust, begging it to answer in kind. You push back against me, canting your hips to allow me to probe deeper, and I respond by adding a third finger. You love that feeling of being filled, and you moan as I explore deep into you with my fingers, the angle, pressure, and sheer girth of them conspiring to send your body into shockwaves of bliss.

"Come on, baby. I want to feel that hungry little pussy tighten on my fingers. Make her come for me. Make her squirt like a good little girl. That's it...right...there." I work into you harder, faster, and my fingers are like a battering ram inside you. Nothing else exists in the world at this moment -- just my fingers in your pussy and my voice in your ear. "Squeeze my fingers. Do it now. Gonna come for me? Gonna be my good little slut? Come on...I know you can. Spray me with your come. I said 'Now'."

Then, here comes that tingle. The official signal from your g-spot that if I keep doing what I'm doing, you're going to get soaking wet. "Right there. That's it. Please don't stop. Please keep fucking me. Fuck, I'm so close!"

I seal the deal by getting up on my knees behind you so that I can get better leverage. My new position changes the angle of attack somewhat, and just as you can feel the walls of your pussy begin to tighten around my fingers, I swat you on the ass with my other hand. You whimper, and I know you love it. "Want it again? Do you?"

"Yes, please!"

"Stick that ass up here for me." Slap! You can feel the handprint blossoming red on your ass cheek "Now come."

And you do. The tingle becomes a full-fledged alarm, taking you over completely. "Yes. There. FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!" As you give yourself over to the current of your climax, you push back against it, and my fingers are expelled from your pussy as a stream of juice splashes my hip and thigh. You cry out in pleasure now, a stream of purely unintelligible words and syllables emitting from you like so much babble, but you don't care. I don't understand a thing you say until the one word I wanted to hear comes: "More?"

. The tingle becomes a full-fledged alarm, taking you over completely. "Yes. There. FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckFUCK!" As you give yourself over to the current of your climax, you push back against it, and my fingers are expelled from your pussy as a stream of juice splashes my hip and thigh. You cry out in pleasure now, a stream of purely unintelligible words and syllables emitting from you like so much babble, but you don't care. I don't understand a thing you say until the one word I wanted to hear comes: "More?"

You feel my sardonic grin as I slide a pillow under your hips and then pin you with the weight of my body. Three fingers again, hard, fast, insistent. The second time never takes long after I've pounded your g-spot into submission. "Gonna come again, baby? Gonna make that little pussy squirt all over me again? Come on. Now, you fucking gorgeous little slut!"

Again, your g-spot sounds the alarm, and again you push back. You're still screaming from the first orgasm, the aftershocks still making you shudder, but no words will come, just sounds strung together like pearls. "Theretherethere...yes!" And I'm soaked again, the sounds of my fingers plunging into you all but drowned out by the sound of passion's song. The orgasmic cum running down your thighs and splattered across my body. The smell of your pussy soaked into the pores of my skin.

You collapse onto the bed then, exhausted even though you haven't really done anything, and you can still feel your pussy twitching as you lie there. A few seconds pass, and you turn to look at me. Serious look on my face, and you look at me quizzically. "What?"

"Um...I think we have a problem," I answer.

"How could there possibly be a problem?"

I glance down, and your eyes follow mine...all the way to the source of the supposed trouble...my cock, standing at attention yet again.

I look back into your eyes and grin, "Any ideas?"

"Hmm...a few, perhaps." You smile as I lean back in to kiss you, and the dance begins again.

12