My Futa Best Friend - The Beginning

Story Info
My 6'3 futa BFF decides she wants a new toy... me!
3.7k words
4.38
40k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bustyluva
Bustyluva
60 Followers

Guys, this is my first time writing anything like this. Most of the time I experience these feelings through other work, today you experience my story! This story contains my BFF taking what she wants and giving me what I want. Every person in this story is over 18! Enjoy and tell me what you think!

************

My 23 year old best friend was anything but normal. Her bronze skin was flawless, her thick legs and ass were Amazonian and her face was from the gods. She stood at the pinnacle of beauty. Her body was the definition of womanly assets, sporting major curves at every turn. Her boobs were gigantic, huge yet perky. Each boob was bigger than my head. Her ass was many inches around, at least 55 inches. Even though she was super curvy and thick....she was the most athletic person on the planet. Each of her body parts were solid muscle coated in a fluffy layer of thickness.

All of these descriptions of my best friend would paint quite the picture of her but would do her no justice until you got a glimpse for yourself. Each part of her existence would put her in another league, unobtainable by even the goddesses of myth. The last feature propelled her into another stratosphere that allowed her to do whatever she pleased. She could have sex with every man and every woman easily, because she was a futa.

She packed the biggest cock I have ever seen in my life. She put the biggest porn stars to shame just by dropping her underwear. No man could match her flaccid size even after pumping their cock. Her behemoth swung low at 10 inches, even soft you would need two hands to tame such a beast. Her girth was also outstanding, almost as thick as a can of soda.

Every man who saw her as beautiful would fall prey to being plowed. Every woman who was jealous of her figure soon fell to their knees to glorify her python of meat. She had her way with anyone who locked eyes with her, most couldn't resist, others hadn't the strength to fight her off. Her aggression came natural with the amount of cum she had to expel daily. Late at night if she hadn't exploded, she would hunt for her next victim. Those sessions were always the worst.

I guess I was the lucky one. Other than myself, not many people were "safe".

We always hung out, sometimes she hung out literally. Her huge penis would sometimes make a guest appearance while we were together. After a while I became comfortable with such a crucial part of her body. I enjoyed making her feel better when the pressure got to be too much for her to handle. I would stroke her massive member with both of my hands until I couldn't feel my arms. She would help me after I got tired, her huge paw would envelope my hands and cause earthquakes with the power she used to stroke her monster. She would stroke so hard my arm would sometimes be dislocated from her strength. I could always tell when she was close by the aggressiveness in her actions, the heat from her cock making me sweat profusely. She was like a bull, she was a bull.

As we continued our now daily traditions, something seemed off. Today was different, she seemed different. Her actions from the start were stronger, her groans were deeper, her aggression was threatening. Even with all of these warnings I continued to pleasure her as normally. I was stoking the flames of lust, oblivious to what was to come. She took aim with her huge love cannon, a feeling overcame me, frozen in shock and anticipation, I awaited my fate. This was the first time I looked down the barrel of anything this powerful. I was in a trance until she brought me to reality. Her beautiful but strong voice would command me to further this process.

"Ready for your reward little one?"

My hunger was clear. My hunger was real. This must have been what broke every man and woman. I positioned myself to gather my prize. Whole-heartedly my body was prepared to receive such a blessing.

"Shower-time babe."

The smell was unique, but I knew what was soon to come. Without further warning, I was sprayed down with zero hesitation. The last thing I saw was her gorgeous smile, befitting a goddess.

******

I woke the next day refreshed. I thought yesterday was a dream, a dream come true of course. I had never been showered in her love like that before. She would normally hose down the floor or the nearest wall. She always took great care not to ruin our friendship. I never thought that just being coated in her warmth would change my life forever. I never thought of what would come after my shower. I never thought twice before I got in proximity to her meat hose. Little did I know, this was just the beginning.

******

I ran to her house with all of the power I had. I raced to be by her side, nothing meant more to me. My body was moving without me thinking, my body had desires my brain had not thought of yet. I banged on her door, damn near begging her to show me attention. She opened the door and I grabbed her for the tightest hug I could muster. My strength was nothing to her, she pushed me off of her and asked what had gotten into me. Was she playing hard to get? Was this a sick joke? I had to get to the bottom of it.

Of course she was smiling, her perfectly white teeth sparkled in the morning light.

"I came over as soon as I woke up, hope I didn't wake you?" I explained

"You're just now waking up? I am sorry I tuckered you out, thought you were ready."

"What do you mean? It is 9 am, how is that late?" I was puzzled, what was she talking about?

"Honey, it has been 36 hours since you were last here. You've been sleep the whole time." She wore this declaration as a badge of honor.

I couldn't believe what she was telling me, I was mystified. She began to explain that her seed is so intoxicating it would put any man down for hours. She expressed that I should have kept my mouth closed. Was she crazy? I had to taste her passion, it drove me in ways I could not comprehend. I cared not of the time missing from my life, I only cared about receiving salvation. She allowed me to come into her house to gather my thoughts. I walked behind her imposing figure, watching her huge butt sway back and forth. I flopped onto her loveseat while she captured the couch. Her weight collided with the chair with such momentum her boobs bounced several times. I knew she had a body unlike any other but I was never drawn to her in such a way......until now. As she got comfortable she spread her legs to relieve pressure to her intense bulge. I caught more than a glimpse of it.....my biggest mistake. By the time I could finally make my way up to her face she had her eyes locked onto me. I was scared, I was comfortable. Her eyes told the story of what was to come if I continued down this path and I didn't care. I stared into her grey eyes as if to say please protect me while her eyes glared back to console me. I couldn't move, her words were the only thing that could motion my existence.

So there I was, stuck in a trance of submission. Her sweatpants which would have been loose on anybody else held her menacing baton tightly in a cage. We both knew what was to come this time.

"Sweetie, I am so so sorry that I did this to you. I never meant to enslave you. I got so caught up in the act that I accidentally hit you with a drop of my spunk."

A drop in her eyes was more like an actual gallon in the real world. How could she be so calm about this situation? Her words were concrete. Even if she told complete lies they would magically become truth. Her will could bend reality itself. I was playing a dangerous game.

"You may speak hun" she could tell her presence was already my ruling.

"It is okay, I actually had fun yesterday"

"The other day" She corrected. " I think we may need to take a step apart for a few days"

"NO!" I blurted out of turn

She looked at me with a puzzled look. I could tell exactly what she was thinking. She wondered how I even had the ability to speak against her. In reality, her true desire was to have me completely. She spoke untruths just to allow me the power to sink deeper into her web of seduction. Her power was so feminine yet rugged as hell.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? I don't want you to hate me in the end" Her words echoed truth into my life, I would never hate her. I would submit to her essence and become her best friend forever.

"Come here little one" as if she were a siren, I obeyed. I crawled to her just like she wanted. Even though I knew harm would come to me, I continued. Each motion towards her sent shockwaves down my body. I could smell her aroma with each breath I took. I inhaled her pubic toxins even though I still had a few feet until I reached her. Each breath I drew was her way of punishing me for my sudden outburst. By the time I reached her I already read her mind. I flinched as she raised her hand and collapsed as it sent me towards her feet. Her power was unmatched but I already knew that. Why did I come to her knowing impending danger awaited me? Even punishment was a great joy.

"Never talk back to me again. Do you understand?" she bellowed as she prepared herself. Without her saying another word I instinctively knew I had to make it up to her. She adjusted her titanic bulge towards her left leg before giving me more instructions.

"Beg"

"Please best friend, please allow me to make it up to you."

"LIKE YOU MEAN IT" Her voice sent tremors through the living room. I nodded as if to ask for forgiveness before trying my best to gain access to the monster inside the cage.

"PLEASEEEEE BEST FRI--" I was cut off by her

"MASTER little one, there is no going back to best friend status. You are now my property."

"PLEASE MASTER, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT PLEASING YOU AT LEAST ONCE MORE!"

She stood without confirming if my pitiful pleas had touched her enough to grant me this pleasure. Her imposing figure grew taller in my mind, or maybe I was shrinking in hers. She harshly grabbed me by my hair guiding me to my knees. I was positioned directly in front of her giant totem pole. The way it was nestled tightly into the stretched sweatpants made it look more like a bundled heap of salami. It was basically rolled up into a ball of heavy mass pushing to break free of its tight confinement. As if her pants heard my pleas of submission, they burst at the seams slowly revealing her next layer of fabric. As her sweatpants gave way she casually ripped them off of her body to fully reveal herself. Her underwear were boy boxer briefs, I doubt any other type of underwear could maintain such girth. She stood there for a minute as if she wanted this moment to last forever. I could smell her odor, it was a fresh yet pungent aroma that captivated my existence. After what felt like an eternity of looking deep into the fabric of life she placed her hands on either side of my head and pulled me into her covered flesh. The warmth radiating across my face as I sunk deeper into the abyss of her womanly meat slab. I was in heaven.

She continued to rub my face deeply into her pubic region like I was some weird new sex toy, I was. My own tiny dick grew harder and harder throughout this process to signal my enjoyment. After a few more minutes passed I could feel her dick jump from time to time to signal her enjoyment. We both knew what was to come sooner or later, sooner in her mind as she pushed my head back so hard my neck almost snapped. As my vision came back into focus I saw that her heap of meat seemed to have doubled, I was awestruck. Under further examination I was in disbelief at how wet her boxers were. Did she cum?

"Wow little one, that felt good! Want to taste some of this precum?"

PRECUM? The soaked stain was nothing but a bit of her precum?

"All of that.....is...precum?" I stuttered in shock

Her hearty laugh rocked the house. "Of course silly, did you think this little stain was cum?" Mocking me with her next words "no baby, that little stain is cum." Pointing towards my stained pants. I had exploded without having touched my poor excuse for a dick.

"Here get a taste sweetie, it may perk you up"

She pulled her huge hog out of her boy shorts and let it swing between her knees. She laughed as she dropped it onto my face, a thud that almost knocked me out. She smiled as she looked down at me. She knew I was hooked but she wanted to cement her legacy.

The smell was so alluring, I was drawn to the succulent stench that was her. She pushed her huge cock head onto my lips to coat them in a thick semen gloss.

"Grab it" she commanded in such a bold tone. She knew I wanted it long before her serpent dropped heavily out of her shorts. My hands sprung towards her cock trying to gather all of it in a meaty bundle of love.

It was so damn heavy, so damn thick. It felt like I was playing with an actual anaconda. It felt like a metal rod to me even though it wasn't even erect yet. Her presence loomed over me as if to guide me through my new life. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, our eyes locked from the moment I grabbed her meaty cock. She had this beautiful smile on her face to signal her complete control over me. She was happy to have me at her feet. I was happy to be worshipping such a monster.

I stroked her cock with all of my might, both of my hands working harder than ever. I pumped her huge dick up to previously unseen sizes. The shadow it cast over me was menacing. No longer were the days of poor attempts to please such girth. I had to forcibly make her feel amazing. My life seemed to depend on the manner at which I wrestled her monster.

After 20 minutes of 2 hand masturbation my arms couldn't take anymore. I had just about given up on coaxing the juices of her huge member when she snatched her cock away. The next thing I felt was her cock slap heavily across my face. My tiny attempts to please her magnificent cock had upset her. The head of her cock was almost as big as my fist, I could tell by the way I was leveled by the attack. The next smack was dropped dead center of the top of my head and almost sent me face first into her feet. Now on all fours she took it upon her self to get me back on task. Her huge hand clamped solidly around the back of my neck. She was guiding me gracefully to my prize. Her massive meat was between her knees and not even semi hard at 11 inches. All of my licks and touches only slightly woke the beast. Such touches on my cock would have made me explode immediately.

"Poor baby, I can tell you're doing your best, let me help." She cooed as she gripped her mass. Her hand squeezed tightly around her cock as she gave it a few good pumps, it grew as if being inflated.

"You're going to have to open wider than that hunny" she said, after seeing my mouth already damn near begging.

She wasn't lying, she gripped her mammoth sausage with her other hand and pushed it harshly into my open mouth. My lips spread quickly with the impending log making its own path. She passionately shoved 5 inches in my mouth filling it to the brim. The heat from those first inches burned the inside of my cheeks.

"I GIVE YOU AN INCH, YOU TAKE A MILE!" That couldn't be more true, each inch of her meat rod felt like a huge task before me. Her pipe was getting harder by the second but it was still malleable enough to snake into my throat. Her gummy anaconda reached the back of my mouth and instantly plugged its exit. Inch after inch, a foot would have been easier to swallow. Her steaming pre cum coating my throat as to ease the pain. As her cock grew longer in my throat I could feel her thick veins pulse viciously. I gripped her huge ass firmly. I tried my best to inhale all of her that I could. I wanted to make my master proud. She took my thirst to please her as a challenge to drown me. She flexed her cock which made me begin to gag. As she did it again she laughed to acknowledge my pitiful attempt to devour her. Gagging was yet another mistake. This reflex felt like true bliss to her as my entire throat wrapped around her anaconda to coax the viscous drink into my belly. She pushed another inch into my esophagus. From lips to tip she was closer to 15 inches now. Every gag seemed to extend her cock a half inch, gag after gag.

As if she knew her cock was torturing my interior she withdrew several inches from my esophagus. Not even a moment of reprieve before my throat was assaulted again. She began to thrust her impaler forcibly down my throat. Each pump of her girth sent her apple sized cock head closer to my stomach than before. Each thrust felt like her slab of meat grew longer, thicker. I couldn't take anymore as tears rolled down my face, my vision blurred from lack of oxygen. She knew I was at death's door so she pulled a foot and a half of woman cock out of my body, my lungs filled once more. As I gasped for breath she was using her free time to paint my face with my own saliva. She violently drug her dick across my face to symbolize the pain and pleasure I was enduring. She held the menacing baton halfway down her shaft and allowed it to hover just above my sticky face. Due to the amount of goo I had been covered in, my eyes were almost glued shut. I could just barely see the Queen of my slathering smiling down at me for doing a good job. On one hand her smile seemed to say "are you still with me little one?" And in another way it seemed as if she said "you have so much more ahead of you".

This ritual continued for another 30 minutes. Invade my mouth, invade my throat, force my gags, coat my face. I thought the abuse would never end. I had hopes that the pleasure would stay forever. I was under her complete control and would endure the onslaught until she was drained. By the time she was edging closer to her goal I was completely motionless, overcome by the ecstasy of becoming her cock sleeve. Her advances started to slow down after what felt like an eternity. At one point she just stood there with her head titled back. She seemed to be in her own trance as her snake slithered deeper into my stomach. I could not take anymore, my body had gone limp. Even with my mind slipping into nothingness my body was being held in place by her behemoth. My kneeling stance was as rigid as a soldier, I had to be combat ready for her battering ram. With my throat sore and my knees aching I saw a flicker of light. I could see the light at the end of the tunnel, this was the end. Soon after, she grabbed my head to position me in a way to best take her spunk....and breathe.

She looked down at me once more with that gorgeous face, I knew what was coming.

"Are you ready baby?" She looked deep into my soul for her answer. We both knew I hadn't the wherewithal to respond, my mouth filled to the brim.

With no other words she latched onto the back of my head with one hand and under my chin with the other. I was locked into place to receive a huge surprise. She drew a deep breathe as her eyes closed, a final warning. Her dam broke. I felt a new sensation, it immediately revitalized me. I was slowly being fed her creamy load that we worked so hard to produce. She held my head firmly in place as she ushered cup after cup of her womanly seed into my stomach. My eyes now wide, were red from tearing up so much. Her cum was like lava, slowly filling every inch of my insides. I couldn't hold much more in my body so it started to creep back up the entrance. It streamed out of the sides of my mouth as it burned my skin.

I couldn't breathe, my sight began to fade.

Bustyluva
Bustyluva
60 Followers