My Futa Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The transformation continues.
2.6k words
4.55
9.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few days were hard on me because Brooke was going on a week-long seminar in another state with Gloria. I was not happy having to rely solely on my hand for the next couple of days and it didn't help that the kids were around a lot too. I took the opportunity to get my mind off of sex by taking them on a trip to the forest and camping there for a couple of nights. We had our campsite quite close to where I fucked their mother a few days before in the car and it made me smile that they didn't know.

When Brooke finally got back it was on a Friday late at night and I had already fallen asleep. It was in the early hours of Saturday with a pale moon light shining in through the half closed curtains when I woke. At first I didn't know what caused me to wake but then I sensed a slight rhythmic rocking of the mattress.

I looked over to Brook's side of the bed without moving and saw her laying on her back, dressed only in an oversized hockey shirt of mine. She had her hand between her legs moving it gently around. Underneath the fabric she was visibly pitching a tent right between her legs.

I was wondering if she bought a new vibrator on her journey and watched in silence while getting hard myself underneath the blanket. Her second hand was fumbling her nipple between her fingers through the shirt. Brooke was breathing heavy with her eyes closed. I needed to intervene before she could finish herself off or I would be pissed at a lost opportunity to have sex with her.

I noticed how firm her breasts stood underneath the shirt even when she was laying on her back. Clearly the treatment with her weird smoothies worked wonders and not seeing her for a week made the effect even more visible.

I tried to hold out as long as possible while watching her pleasure herself but I felt myself getting frustrated and even kind of angry that she didn't wake me to fuck her, but then again, she was also ok with me jerking off all of the time so I had no reason to be mad at my wife.

When I finally couldn't take it any more I faked stretching and yawning and smacking my lips and rolled over hugging her to me, mumbling,

"I am happy you are finally home again." and I gave her a small kiss on her cheek.

She paused her movement briefly, still panting and answered,

"I am happy too." and turned towards me and kissed me on the lips slipping her tongue into my mouth. Wow she really seemed to miss me because usually she is not so active right away. My hard shaft was twitching as her tongue circled mine and I gave off a moan pulling her close. I felt her hand fumbling for my crotch finding my hard shaft and massaging it in her soft warm hand.

I too reached over grabbing her firm breast and kneading it in my palm, being surprised again at how perfect they felt.

"Brooke, babe, you start to feel like a teenager again. This is fantastic!" I gasped at the sensation. She giggled and said,

"I know it is really amazing what science can do."

My hands wandered down her side, feeling her now clearly defined curves and then I let my fingers glide between her legs and stopped.

'What the hell?' the thought shot through my mind. That was not the sensation I expected. Instead of feeling some kind of hard plastic from an electric magic wand I felt a warm pulsating piece of meat in my hand.

Brooke noticed my surprise and giggled again.

"Side effects! You remember?" and with that she pulled up her shirt revealing a hard cock almost the size of mine to the moonlight which was flooding our bedroom.

I stared at it standing fully erect in my hand, a drop of what must be precum glistening at the tip like a drop of dew in the early dawn.

She placed her slender hand on top of mine and guided my hand in stroking her up and down.

"It feels amazing, I can tell you." she continued in wonder. "I can understand you better now and why you want to fuck all the time. I got so horny the last few weeks I just couldn't think straight anymore. But Dr. Merk said all is fine and going as planned. She said I responded especially quickly to the treatment." she babbled on like a kid showing her new toy while I just stroked her cock in silence watching her foreskin move up and down lubricating the wet hard mushroom head.

I was kind of shocked at the prospect of holding this strange warm cock in my hand but I also noticed that my own erection didn't go away. If anything at all, rubbing my busty firm wife's new member made me even more hard, even though I didn't want to admit it.

Brooke could barely contain herself with my hand wrapped around her new hard little friend and she grabbed my hand several times to stop me in order to not cum immediately.

When she turned over to look me into my eyes in the beginning twilight she could see my confusion and suddenly became a little self-conscious.

"C-Carl? Y-You don't think I am a freak do you? I should have waited or go slower on the treatment right? Gloria said that you might not like it."

I wanted to comfort her and tell her everything was fine but I wondered how our sex life would work out in the future and I was just completely overwhelmed with conflicting thoughts and emotions. All I could manage to mutter was,

"You talked with your boss about this?" with an even more surprised voice.

Brooke blushed and began to stutter even more.

"Eh-well-of course. Sh-she was the one recommending the treatment and she brought Dr. Merk to our book group so we - exchanged experiences and talked about the possible side effects. It is all medically totally safe but might be a challenge for a partner. I-I always told them both how open you are to everything and how honest and good our relationship is."

She kissed me to confirm her affection and continued in a hushed almost pleading way. "They said that under this circumstances I should go ahead and they would support me during all changes and that you will most likely get used to it quickly. Please tell me that this is not wrong?"

Still in silence with a throbbing cock between my legs and a different one in my hand I was unable to say how I really felt but I know that I love my wife and with all the positive changes of the last weeks and of her life in general and the added bonus of her increased libido, how could I possibly argue against such a minor detail like her new dick.

I mean I would even love her if she lost all her hair or an arm or a leg, so how could I object to anything added if on the other hand it meant that she could lead such a happy life. Unable to formulate all that in a sentence right now I just leaned in and kissed her again letting my fingers glide down underneath her shaft to feel if there have been any more changes.

I could feel her outer labias thickly swollen clearly resembling balls now but letting my finger glide down the middle I could still feel the wet opening of her vagina. At least that was still there as well. I slipped one finger inside of it feeling that it hugged my finger quite tightly more so than last time in the car.

I guess Brooke was satisfied with my nonverbal reaction and took it as confirmation that I was ok with her changes and even though I was confused she probably was kind of right. I just couldn't imagine not loving my wife anymore because of such a bizarre thing.

She pushed me back to my back and straddled me pulling the shirt over her head so she was now completely naked atop of me. She looked at me marveling at her curves and full breasts and started to move her hips against mine laying her new shaft alongside mine grabbing both our cocks in her hand and rubbing them together.

"Oh honey I just love you so much!" she moaned closing her eyes again while I just let her handle me. Standing close to each other her cock was at least still an inch shorter than mine which was kind of a relief for my slightly irritated ego so I kind of didn't mind her ending the conversation with starting to just hump on me again.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and felt the firm muscles underneath her smooth soft skin. After a few minutes of frotting our dicks together they were both sticky with our combined precum lubricating them.

I still wanted to get inside of my wife so I pulled her ass up towards me and lifted her onto my tip, searching with my cock the wet entrance between her new balls. I found it and with a deep moan Brooke let her hips move down and my tip entered her. But I didn't get any further than a quarter of my length inside of her when her tight pussy hugged me so close that I felt like being stuck.

She tried to shift and move to take me in deeper but even with all this lubrication I never got past even half of my length before she frowned as if in pain. I was slightly concerned that fucking her pussy might no longer be an option but before I could think about the implications of that she dismounted me and turned around putting her head down to my crotch and starting to suck my mushroom head.

What was that? She very seldom gave head and even when she did it was usually just foreplay. Definitly she wouldn't have taken my cock into her mouth once it was covered in her pussy juices since she didn't like tasting herself and usually said that this was gross.

Was it just to comfort me for not being able to enter her? Did she feel guilty about it? It just made me love her more that she would do that just for me but more than that she really seemed to enjoy it. She sucked vigorously. Bobbing her head up and down licking my shaft the whole length and taking me in until I hit her throat. Maybe it was just the increased libido but the sensation was so great that I rolled back my eyes and groaned out making her suck and slurp even more energetically.

This night felt just like the first few times when we experimented as a young couple. All the cards where shuffled new it seemed and we both danced around trying to feel out what the other one liked and disliked. There was this horniness, excitement, uncertainty, embarrassment, this mixture of emotions usually almost no longer present at our current age. I felt my cum welling up inside of me and wondered if it would be ok to just explode in her mouth.

I started to caress her naked form kneeling beside me, letting my hand glide down her smooth sides, play with her nipples, grabbing her butt. She moved closer sideways almost being atop of me with her feet now close to my face, her butt looming in front of me. I could now clearly see her twitching butthole, the tiny leaking pussy with barely visible inner lips left and the fat swollen balls and hard shaft dangling down onto her calves leaking precum onto her legs.

I let my hand glide down the middle of her crack. Once again rubbing the little no longer usable entrance of her pussy and then spreading her lubrication down onto her shaft finally grabbing it and tugging on it in rhythm with her sucking my cock.

She moaned as well and after another few moments she carefully lifted one leg and straddled my head to get into a 69 position. Also something we probably did only twice in our life before, Brooke being too self-conscious for oral most of the time. She carefully lowered her butt towards my face and I bent my head upwards to start to lick her tiny hole while she twirled her tongue around my tip.

She seemed to like it because she picked up her rhythm again putting her butt down into my face again and again and with greater force with each movement.

I stretched out my tongue to enter her as good as I could and I felt her tightness around my slippery tongue while her hard shaft was dribbling precum onto my chest.

"Oh Carl!" she moaned in between licking and sucking me and after a few moments she curled her hips back and slapped her wet cock right onto my cheek while continuing her movements.

I took the hint and opened my mouth letting the tip of it enter between my lips. It was a strange sensation having a warm hard cock slide deep into my mouth but my own cock twitched excitedly which Brooke noticed and squeaked briefly with pleasure.

A few moments and thrusts later it felt more like my wife fucking my mouth then being submissive and sucking me off for comfort. She even threw back her head to catch some breath and moan out loud while rubbing my shaft in her fist and plunging her hard cock deep into my throat almost up to her new balls.

I gargled and saliva ran from the corners of my mouth but with all the newness and excitement I didn't dare to move or stop her in any way, just wanting to see what her new self was like when in heat.

She bent down to suck my dick a few more times then she let go again and with some hard thrusts of her hips down onto my face she almost screamed out,

"I am sorry honey, I can't hold it any more" and with that I felt the tip of her cock swelling deep in my wet mouth and starting to pulsate. The first shot of my wife's hot cum almost made me cough and I gargled and swallowed to not drown as she quickly filled my mouth with her cum until it spilled over at the corners of my mouth and trickled onto the bed.

Against all odds I could feel that the sudden sensation of her warm sticky juice filling me up without her being ashamed the least bit made my own dick jump with lust and I could feel myself getting close as well.

I couldn't say anything or wait and without asking I grabbed the back of her head with one hand and pushed her down onto my hard log making her take it in just in time to shoot my seed into her mouth as well. She just let me handle her and slurped and sucked up my cum as it shot out between her warm wet lips.

Usually I wouldn't handle my wife so dominantly since she usually didn't like the feel and taste of cum in her mouth at all but since she took the liberty to dump her load into my throat first I just felt that it was the right thing to return the favor. After we both squeezed out the last drops of cum and slobbered up the other ones seed, she dismounted me with a big smile on her blushed and smeared face.

I just smiled back at her and we both had to laugh. Without saying anything anymore she cuddled herself into my arms and we soon fell asleep again.