My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 07

Story Info
Alisha makes some friends at uni.
2.9k words
4.67
6k
10

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 7 Higher Learning

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about my life after becoming a futanari. I used to be a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl with long silky black hair. Now I've got short wavy hair, an 11-inch penis and a vagina and my breasts have grown to B cups.

Leaving the state for college made me feel a bit sad, leaving my girlfriend/lover, Ali who went to Cali, and my besties, Adam and Eve behind as they chose a school near home, but I was full of hope for new opportunities and exciting experiences. The school's orientation was nice, and I met a lot of people, saw some cute girls there, but didn't get any of the right vibes from them. They had a hypnotist do a show, most of the volunteers were guys and when under hypnosis they were made to do silly things like act as if they were giving birth and whatnot. The cute hypnotist handed out his business cards after the show, but best of all, I think I lucked out with housing, my floor is the only co-ed floor in all of the freshman dorms, so that should lead to some excitement I hope.

After getting to know some of the other students on my floor and starting classes, I began to feel a little overwhelmed. There was so much to do, luckily cooking was not one of those things, the school had a buffet style cafeteria with food that was actually good, I quickly picked up a pizza, burger and energy drink habit there, though. Thankfully, my unique genetics seemed to know where to put the extra 'nutrition', my boobs and ass continued to grow a bit, and my body was still pretty lean and athletic looking. Damn was I blessed.

One evening after eating at the cafeteria, I looked up towards an open window on the 4th floor of the dorm building next to mine and saw a frizzy haired girl completely in the buff with beautiful bronzed skin and the most perfectly round and perky breasts. I nearly jizzed my pants right there, without thinking, I took another look to count the windows to see which room it would be and ran to the door, luckily someone was just stepping out to have a smoke and I didn't have a key for this building, so I said thanks and rushed in and up the stairs, I tried to calm myself on the way up and when I came to the door, I gave it a light knock.

"Hello" said a pale, but also super hot emo/goth-looking girl, poking her head out of a completely dark room.

Shit, counted wrong, "Sorry wrong door, I was looking for a girl with frizzy hair." I said. When I noticed her eyes gazing downward, I blushed and tried to hide my erection.

She must have realized that she had stared a little too long and said "Sorry, I think you must be looking for Liz, she's next door." Then she pointed to the left, and coyly spoke in a more hushed tone, "Feel free to come to the wrong door another time though." as she gave my crotch one last glance before disappearing into the darkness of her room and closing her door.

Reeling and almost drooling at those last words, I came back to the moment and proceeded to the next door over. Before I could knock, the door swung open and a strange smell hit me, and I heard a voice whisper, "Shit, not that way, somebody will narc on me" and the door was slammed on my face as quickly as it opened. I waited a second and gave a knock and heard "Who is it?"

I didn't know what to say, but quickly blurted out "Not a narc", "Good enough for me" was the reply as the door cracked and I was yanked in by the still naked beauty. "Hi, I hope you don't mind nudity, my modesty practically doesn't exist when I'm high, I'm Liz... and you are?"

"Very glad to make you acquaintance!" I announced thoughtlessly as my eyes wondered all over her body.

"I was kind of hoping for a name to attach to that pretty face of yours though." Liz said with a bit of a sarcastic attitude as she rested her hands on her hips.

Finally self-conscious about my behavior, I stated "I'm Alisha, sorry for staring, but you look like a goddess, I'm completely stunned."

"No need for compliments here, you appear to be quite a babe yourself. I'm sorry if you wanted to get high, but I just used up the last of my stash."

"Thanks for the offer" I said, "but I came here, looking for something else."

Finally, she noticed my skirt tenting and her jaw dropped, "Oh... um, is that a strap-on under there?" she asked.

Feeling braver, I confidently said "Would you like to see for yourself?"

She wasn't kidding about modesty, as that was the only invitation she needed, she quickly yanked down my bottom and as soon it was free, my cock sprang out slapping her in the face, her jaw dropped further! "is..is...is that r-real??" she asked as she reached out to touch it. As her fingers came to the tip and she ran them down my 11-inch shaft all the way to the base, I could see that no answer needed be spoken. Not believing what she was seeing, she asked "How high am I?"

"I think it's time I joined you and bared it all, don't you think?" I asked rhetorically as I pulled my top over my head and dropped it down where my panties laid. "I'm real, feel free to explore, a little lower and you'll also find what you probably expected when you saw my face."

Liz did as she was told and found my already dripping cunt, I let out a soft moan, her fingertips grazed my clit and pushed in between my lips. Her fingers covered in my wetness continued further back rubbing to my ass pressing slightly into my asshole, another moan. Liz was feeling me all over, while mesmerized by my cock, I could feel her hunger and it wasn't just the munchies.

Unexpectedly, she began to beg, already on her knees before me "Please let me taste all of you and I'll give you whatever you want." No more needed to be said as I guided her head closer to my twitching cock, she rubbed her lips up and down it before licking and getting her first taste of my precum. I gasped and before I knew it, my dick had vanished as all I could see was her frizzy golden brown hair bobbing up and down. I thought she would have trouble with my 11 inches and girth, but her hunger was unmatched, her lips went all the way to base of my shaft before going back up to the tip and down again like a hydraulic piston pumping away, her beautiful round ass sticking up and out was a great view. At the bottom she would extend her tongue reaching for my clit. I was in instant ecstasy, I didn't think I would last long like this, then her tongue finally flicked my clit and I was sent over the edge, I grabbed onto her lush ass cheeks and held her down all the way as I pumped my warm fluid into her belly.

Pulling her off, I could see she had nearly suffocated, but she was loving every bit of it. She tugged me over to the bed, laid down and pulled me by the hips on top of her. "Ride my face, please!" was all she said, and I gladly obliged, kneeling over her already saliva-covered lips, I slowly lowered myself as I felt her tongue enter my pussy and lick up to my clit. I began rocking back and forth, riding her face, relishing the feel of her nose as it rubbed against my clit and the feel of her tongue wriggling inside of me as her lips massaged my own. Her hands moved from my legs to my cock and began to rub and caress, holding the shaft and teasing the tip, it all felt so glorious.

This next move was a completely new experience for me as was for what she did next, I felt a sharp jolt run through my body and cock as her teeth clamped down and bit around my clit, I had never felt so much simultaneous pain and pleasure as that before and I came instantly as I screamed in both agony and bliss. My juices ran out filling her mouth and covering her face, I fell off of her and nearly passed out face down from the terrible thrill I had just experienced.

"Ow." Teeth sinking into flesh was the next thing that I felt, I had no idea anyone could lust so greedily with their mouths before. Liz's chompers were digging into my ass as she started to suck and lick, then she spread my cheeks and her tongue dove into my hole, licking all around, giving me my very first rim job. It felt as weird as it did good, and I just lay their enjoying and relaxing after cumming so much. Already, I could feel my erection returning underneath my belly, but I soon drifted off dreaming sweet dreams of pleasure.

I awoke a short while later to an unfamiliar voice, sassily stating "I'm glad I didn't return to a room that smells like weed, sex is a much nice scent if you ask me." In response, I heard the only recently familiar voice of Liz, "Anywho, agree to disagree for now, but you're lucky a new friend came just in time when I ran out, otherwise it'd probably smell more like nachos."

Opening my eyes gently, I took in the sight of the creamiest looking milk chocolate skin, slowly being revealed as this new vixen shed all but her undies from her lean figure. Seeing me awake, she introduced herself, "Hi boo, I'm Alika, Liz's roomie, I see you two had fun without me."

Liz butted in "Oh, Alika, let me introduce you to Alisha, haha, I just realized your names are so similar, anyway, Alisha, I hope you don't mind our clothing optional policy, it's basically one of our two rules, the other one of which is sharing, my high has died down a little, but I forgot what you came here for in the first place, I guess I got carried away."

Yawning, I spoke up, "Well, I never said, but it was pretty much for your perfect boobs, Liz, I saw them when you opened your window up and kinda made it a point to get more acquainted with them, uh, I mean you." I smiled abashedly.

"See Alika, I told you my habit would bring luck, not trouble." Liz reproached Alika.

"So, did you get what you came for then, Alisha?" Alika questioned.

"Actually, Liz was rather hungry for just about everything she saw under my pants, so I didn't get the chance to meet the girls properly or anything of the such."

"Yeah, she gets that way, when she hasn't got any snacks and she sees any poor thing as delectable as you."

Liz interrupted, "You haven't seen the best part yet, roomie."

"Her breasts? I can tell they're quite nice and ripe from here already." Alika commented.

"Nope, I think it's best if you see for yourself, seeing and touching is the only way to believe." Stated Liz matter of factly. Without further ado, Liz rolled me over and my dick flopped out, springing up, slightly startled, I suddenly became a little self-conscious, realizing I was naked and on full display for two beauties.

"Oh my!" was all that Alika could utter at the sight, with her hands on her cheeks around her open mouth. Liz took it upon herself to introduce her roommate to my cock and grabbed a hold of both Alika's wrist and my shaft and pulled us together, myself dragged to the edge of Liz's bed and Alika's hand to the base of my member, which instantly grew to attention. Alika's joy at feeling it enlarge was evident from the grin stretching across her face. "Wow! I didn't know this was even possible! How you be packing such a loaded shotgun with a body like that? Please tell me you staying in our room tonight with us fine honeys?" Alika beamed.

"Definitely, and I wouldn't mind recurring visits here, my roommate is a bit, how can I put it, prim and proper?...No, I think prude is the right term. So, I'll be looking for some safe fun zones around campus this year."

"Great!" both beauties exclaimed, and Alika added, "You'll always be welcome here, any time, no matter what! Oh, by the way Liz, I picked up some brownies for us, and there's plenty to share if you want any too, Alisha."

"Sweeet! As much as I love munching all over on Alisha, it didn't really fill me up, well... maybe it did a little." Liz stated, as we both looked down at her belly where my cum from earlier was probably slowly being digested. Liz snatched the bag of brownies and jumped backwards into bed, reclining against her pillows and began messily breaking a brownie and dropping crumbling pieces into her mouth.

"Try not to make too big of a mess this time, Liz." Alika stated, rolling her eyes knowing she would be unheeded, her gaze flashing back to my rod, she bit her lip. I ogled her features under the lacy underwear with her enticing nipples as they shown through her sheer lace bra, my eyes wandering down to her lace ribbed high waist thong which accentuated her curves, dividing your attention between her hips and towards her pussy.

Liz's happy chewing continued in the background, when she blurted out with her mouth full "Geez! Fuck each other already!" And with that, the momentary sexual tension was broken as we approached each other, her eyes darting between my groin and my face, trying to decide where her attention might go. Seeing her vacillation, I steered her to my face first, gently guiding her cheek with my hand towards my lips, and hers met mine as we entered an unusually passionate kiss, it was electric. I sucked her upper lip as she bit my lower, our tongues darted around flicking each others' teeth; her taste was incredible. Our hands explored our bodies, hers, nearly mirroring mine, rubbing along her back, squeezing her ass, sliding up her side, I cupped her breast with one hand brushing her nipple through the fabric as I held her neck with the other, holding her close as we continued to make out. Her hands did the same to my boobs, pinching my aroused nipples; then her right hand slid down my tummy, her wrist grazing the length of my pole. I shuddered at the touch, biting my lip, momentarily breaking off our kiss.

"I can't wait any longer, I need your cock in my ass now!" Alika practically shouted. I wasn't about to deny her, nor myself, this was an unexpected treat, I had never fucked anyone in the backdoor before, so I nodded and quickly turned her round and bent her over, lining up my tip. "Whoa! Take it easy there tiger. This must be your first anal, it ain't like gliding into a soaking wet pussy, you need a lil help." Alika grabbed a bottle from her desk, popped it open and poured the cool goop onto my waiting dick, she began spreading it up and down my shaft with both hands.

"Ooh, I wasn't expecting a handjob." I remarked. Unfazed, she simply let go, turned around and placed her hands on her desk.

Turning back to look at my cock, then into my eyes, Alika said, "Ok, I'm ready, enter slow."

I pressed my tip against her puckered anus, applying more and more pressure as the head slid in with a pop. Then I slowly inserted my entire length watching my cock disappear into Alika's ass. It felt different, but also very good, the tightness right at the opening created suction around my cock, milking it as I slowly thrust in and out.

Alika's moans were also different than usual, turning me on as I quickened my pace, holding her hips as she held onto the desk to support herself. Before I knew it, I was ramming my rod deep in her ass, her cheeks jiggling and desk shaking every time I slammed against her. Nearing my climax, I leaned forward and grabbed her breast hugging Alika hard for one last thrust as my dick erupted, spewing cum inside her ass.

Liz, satiated with her special snack, had been watching us as she played with herself, making herself cum right after I had. Alika and I both laughed at the surprise of it as we had been completely oblivious to her presence for a while.

"Let's do this again, Alisha! I want to try a few other things with that cock of yours if you don't mind." Alika said as my cock slid out of her now gaping asshole along with a stream of my cum.

"For sure!" I said, happy to have made new fuck friends.

"This is going to be a fun first semester, isn't it?" the three of us said in unison, and it was.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers