My Futanari Autobiography Ch. 09

Story Info
Alisha has fun in her co-ed floor's shower, then dorm rooms.
3.2k words
4.61
6.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers

Chapter 9 Co-ed Floor has its Perks

Hi, I'm Alisha and this is the story about my life after becoming a futanari. I used to be just a flat-chested Vietnamese-American girl with long silky black hair. Now I've got long wavy hair, an 11-inch penis and a vagina and my breasts have grown to B cups.

It was late January; the start of a new semester, my roommate happily dropped out, and no new student filled her spot, so I had the place to myself. I was enjoying life, chose my major and started studying several new subjects, including Japanese, Greek Mythology, World Religions and whatnot.

It was a heavy load, but I was still finding time to visit my friends, Liz, Alika and Zora, in the next block. They were great fun and actually I shared classes with all three of them now. They were all in my Japanese class, and Zora was in my Religion and Myth classes. Sometimes we teased each other during class unbeknownst to the professors, sensually rubbing my foot against Alika's butt crack when she sat in front of me or groping Liz's breast as she sat next to me were two of my favorite class time activities.

This particular day was off to a bad start though, I snoozed my alarm one too many times and had to rush to get ready for Japanese class. I hadn't showered and it was obvious, so that was a must, but the girls showers on my side of the dorm were full up. So, I thought, well, it would be ok to try the boys showers, I mean I have a dick anyway, right?

Well, they were nearly all being used too, but one last one was open despite the water still running. Boys, so wasteful, I thought as I quickly hopped in and closed the curtain before stripping off everything inside the stall, so no guys would see me.

I was washing my hair and face with my back to the shower curtain, water running down my seemingly ever growing curves. I heard boys coming and going in the shower room, but focused on washing up quickly.

I rinsed my hair and was rinsing my face, when I heard a curtain sliding open and shut behind me and a surprised voice, say "Sorry, I was running the water in here for myself, I didn't know anyone had taken it when I went to get my soap."

Shocked, I kind of stood still like a deer caught in the headlights, except my eyes were still facing away from the intruder. It sounded like he was leaving, when he said, "Wait, this is the boy's shower, what are... were you waiting for me, perhaps?"

I felt his presence behind me, I turned my head to finally have a look at the naked boy behind me. He had a cute grin, toned muscles, and most importantly, a long circumcised dick hanging low between his legs.

I looked back up, into his eyes and simply nodded with watery eyes, though that was because of the soap and water.

He touched my hips and slid his hand down my leg, and pressed his rising cock into my butt cheek before whispering in my ear "Be quiet and I'll make you feel real good."

I whimpered at the thought, but still had class on my mind, so I handed him my bar of soap, so at the very least I would get cleaned up. He took it and lathered up and down my back, reaching around to do my belly, then my breasts, squeezing them, pinching my nipples. Then brought the soap down to wash my crotch, his hand wrapped around my cock and he turned me around.

"What?!" he said in great bewilderment. "What is that? What are you?" He continued more hushed.

"I've got both parts down there, you can use any part of me you want." I told him, lifting my dick to show off my dripping pussy.

After a moment of hesitation, he said under his breath "Fuck it, you're hot." He came in, wrapping his arms around me and kissing me hard, running his hands all over my body, cupping my ass, our dicks squishing against each other between our wet bodies.

The mystery man proceeded to kiss down my neck and attend to my hard nipples as he sucked and nibbled on them. Then he held his cock, pushing the tip against my pussy's lips. He was in a rush, but so was I.

His cock entered me, I let out a gasp and moaned as his length slid into me. He grabbed my ass and thigh, lifting me up against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around him and held tightly around his shoulders as he humped me against the stall.

Every thrust of his cock reached deep as I bounced down on him, I tried not to moan too loudly, but failed as I neared my climax. I could tell he was close, so I whispered in his ear "Cum inside me." That was enough and we both succumbed to our orgasms, his cum filling my snatch as my pussy tightly gripped his cock, milking it, and my abs tensing up.

The boy, still pinning me to the wall, slid down to his knees, out of breath as the warm water helped us relax after our shower session. We pulled apart and stood up, I grabbed the towel and put it around me. "409" he told me, his room number. I blew him a kiss and left, I was late for class. I saw some of the other boys stare as I left the shower room, a walk of shame, but I sure didn't feel any, I liked the attention.

...

I apologized to my professor for being late and situated myself amongst my friends to tell them what happened, but before any further details could be shared, besides the main idea of surprise shower sex in the boys' showers, professor Matsukawa interrupted, "Nihongo de hanashi te kudasai."

That meant no more English in class, so I had to share the details after the class. Alika, Liz and Zora, all encouraged me to visit his room after I was finished with classes. I agreed and went with Zora, in her way-too-short-for-winter black hooded dress, to the boring Religion class, that so far was only about Judeo-Christian-Muslim history and ideas.

During Religion we sat in the back and talked about dicks, Zora wondered if I had used the strap-ons she gave me for Christmas yet. I had not, but looked forward to it. She asked if she could be the first one on the receiving end of the one made for oral, it had a special function she had never tried out before. Looking over her small body's well defined curves and rigid nipples in that tight black dress, I couldn't refuse her request.

...

After we were done for the day, it was time for me to visit the boy from the shower. I thought I'd just kiss him as soon as he opened the door, so I went to the other end of my floor where the boys' rooms were and knocked on room 409.

The door opened and I kissed the boy, just it wasn't the same boy from the morning.

"Whoops." I said, cheeks turning red.

"Heey, how you doing?" said the boy, imitating Joey from Friends. This boy had a much bigger frame than the shower boy, bigger arms and muscles, but about the same height.

"I guess I was looking for your roommate." I said shyly.

"Oh, you must be the girl from the shower Brand was telling me about at lunch. He'll be back soon probably. I'm Fitz." the big boy replied in a deep voice.

"He told you about that?" I said incredulously.

"Ha ha, yeah, we've been friends since middle school. Don't worry, I'm quite interested to see your girl dick to be honest, I've never seen a dickgirl before, though I guess I"ve already kissed one." Fitz said bluntly.

"Well, I guess it's ok, just don't be telling everyone about me." I told Fitz.

"Scouts' honor, I won't kiss and tell, and I'll make sure Brand keeps it down too." Fitz promised.

I smiled at him as I lifted my tight T-shirt over my head, exposing my white lace bra.

"Nice!" Fitz said simply. His eyes ogled my chest, then wandered down my belly, eyeing my bulge in my sweatpants, I had gone commando all day since I had been in a rush in the morning. I pulled them down, slowly revealing the length of my shaft until it sprung out.

"Wow! That thing's no joke. No offense, but I won't blow you, but mind if I have a small taste?" Fitz responded to the sight of my 11-inch cock.

"Go ahead, I'm all yours for now, but I doubt you could fit it all in your mouth anyway, Fitz." I said my cock twitching and pussy dripping with anticipation as he knelt before me.

Fitz grabbed my cock in his hand, stuck out his tongue and licked my head. Then he put the head in his mouth and sucked. "Mmmm" I moaned.

"Not bad, but not really my kind of thing." Fitz said as he stopped sucking and stood up.

I frowned, "What is your kind of thing, then?" I asked.

"How bout I just show you?" Fitz asked. I nodded my agreement, as I liked where I thought this would go. Fitz turned me around and undid my bra and I let it fall off, "I hope you like it a little rough." he said, then immediately squeezed my breast from behind and grabbed my hair with his other hand. Then with my hair in his grasp, he pulled my hair before pushing me down, bending me over. I screamed at the sudden feeling and slight pain, but I can't lie, I liked the rough man-handling.

I pushed my ass back towards him, twerking my ass against his jeans. "Oh, so you do like this, huh? Let's start the fun then." Fitz declared.

Fitz pulled down the waistband of his sweats and pulled out his cock, which was about the same size as Brand, the shower boy's, but a bit thicker. Looking back at it my mouth was gaping open as I licked my lips.

Fitz immediately held his meaty cock and pushed it against my wet snatch, easily gliding in as it stretched my pussy. Fitz's thrusts pushed into me, I grabbed the desk in front of me for balance as I moaned in pleasure. Then the door opened, Brand, my shower visitor, entered.

"Whoa, you guys started without me?" Brand said, dropping his bag of books and his pants. The cock I had inside of me earlier today, now within my reach as I was pounded by another one from behind.

"Ahh...let..me..ahh..suck your..mmm..cock ahhh!" I got out between Fitz's thrusts.

Indulging my request, Brand lifted his cock up towards my mouth. I pushed off the desk for him to get in front of me and grabbed his hips instead as I struggled to get my mouth around his cock while I was repeatedly pushed from behind.

Finally getting my mouth around Brand's cock, I was shoved again, causing Brand's cock to ram down my throat swiftly. This continued until his cock was practically permanently buried in my mouth to the hilt, reaching the depths of my throat as my moans vibrated around his long member. Brand grabbed my boobs to help support me while he groped and felt me up at the same time.

Fitz's girthy cock was also fully engulfed in my cunt as they both thrusted, compressing my body, squishing against my ass and lips. I vehemently tried to breathe through my nostrils, but failed as I drooled. My eyes slowly rolled back and my muscles relaxed, my body going limp as I hit multiple orgasms, slowly blacking out from the pleasure. Fitz and Brand's cocks and hands holding me up by the hips and chest were all that supported me now as I dangled like a ragdoll between them. Before I blacked out I felt the undeniable feeling of their searing hot semen emptying out into both ends of me, and I swear I could feel their sperm colliding in the middle of my stomach before one last rolling orgasm left my mind blank.

...

I woke up a few minutes later laid across Fitz and Brand's naked laps on one of the boy's beds, with the taste of cum still in my mouth. They were reclining on the bed as if it were a sofa, watching Friends on their TV, when they noticed I was awake.

"Hey, sleepy head. Want to watch with us?" Brand invited.

"No, thanks. I've really got to get some studying done. It was a pleasure meeting you both." I said, now sitting up between them and playing with their flaccid cocks. "Looks like I've tired you two out too, huh?" I said to the dicks.

"Yeah, thanks for being our Chinese finger trap, but we wouldn't mind if you want to blow us." Fitz said crudely.

"I'm Vietnamese, not Chinese!" I snapped back.

"Whoa, no offense meant, my fair gook. I just enjoyed our little pig roast and would like to have another, that's all." Fitz replied.

Dismissing his vulgarity, I gave each soft cock a quick suck before dressing between them and the TV. I loved the way their eyes were glued to me as I did so. I blew them a kiss and said "Have fun with those hard-ons together," winking at them as I left the room. On my way down the hall to the girls' side and my room, I cheerfully imagined what they might do together, perhaps getting on their knees and blowing each other or jacking each other off. I hope they had fun together without me either way.

I opened my door to see a relatively common sight this semester, my three friends playing Nintendo in my room, without me. I often had later classes than them and they would let themselves into my room to play video games since I was the only one of them that had any.

They were playing Super Smash Bros., Alika and Liz in the two wooden chairs that came with the room and Zora in my comfy gaming chair. Zora looked over and saw me first, jumping up and setting down her controller. "So?!" she asked. Alika turned and looked at me expectantly as well, while Liz decided to take the opportunity to win the match.

My grin widened, they knew it went well. "Come join us, we need another player, and you can tell us all about it." Alika said.

I sat down in my chair and joined them, with only three chairs, Zora, the smallest of us sat right in my lap. It was pretty easy to see over her head still and I enjoyed the feeling of her ass cheeks. We played (Alika played as Zelda, Liz as Olimar, Zora as Sheik and I as Samus) and I told them all about everything with Brand and Fitz. Zora professed her keenness to have a spit roast experience like that.

As we continued talking about it and playing, I could feel my pants getting wet, but it wasn't me. I realized Zora's short dress was pushed up and her pussy must have been dripping wet for me to feel it through my sweats. My cock instantly awoke, hardening and now pressing up against her swollen lips through the soft fabric. Zora must have felt it as she began grinding on my lap, wiggling and slightly bouncing.

I adjusted myself and pushed my waistband down enough to pull out my dick. Zora's pussy now glided up and down my shaft as we continued playing, though gradually worse and worse as our team lost more frequently. Zora leaned forward, holding the controller close to her chest as she maneuvered to pop my cock into her pussy. Slipping back, my cock slowly pierced Zora's cunt, we both let out a quiet gasp.

As Zora bounced and squirmed with my cock inside her, we lost the match, our characters barely moving. This drew Alika's attention towards us. "What are you two doing? Really guys, right here and now?" she asked as she realized we were fucking. "Let me in on the fun, then."

"Zora wants to be on the spit, doesn't she? So, get the black strap-on from my drawer." I instructed Alika. A wide smile appeared on Zora's face, she was getting what she wanted.

Alika grabbed the strap-on and said "Ohh, this will be fun." Alika took off her clothes and inserted the two inside dildos on the strap-on into her two holes and fastened the straps. I stood up with my cock still buried in Zora's snatch and Alika positioned herself in front of Zora, who bent down and steadied herself by first grabbing the strap-on, then Alika's hips.

Zora licked her lips and I gave her a little push with a thrust, the strap-on now in her mouth. Another thrust and she was deepthroating it. I had to hold Zora by the thighs and Alika held her arms to keep her up in the air between us as we both thrust into her.

Liz, who had been watching in amazement, was now stripping, revealing those glorious breasts of hers. I almost lost my grip of Zora's thigh as I drooled at that mouth-watering sight, a few drips of my saliva fell on Zora's ass.

Liz reached into the open drawer and pulled out the other gift from Zora. This one was a green double tentacle strap-on. Liz anxious to join us, put it on and got behind me. "Lube." I reminded Liz and nodded my head towards the bottle. She grabbed and poured it generously on the tentacles seemingly emanating from her pussy.

Liz pushed the tentacles between my cheeks and against my pussy, rubbing both my asshole and lips, before adjusting for penetration. Loud moans escaped my mouth as the rubbery tentacles entered me. Now, all three of us were thrusting towards the middle where Zora's body writhed in pleasure, her whimpers of pleasure gagged by Alika's prodding strap-on, as she gasped for air. Zora's tears causing her mascara to run down her face. It was a beautiful scene.

I was a powder keg ready to explode, when Liz leaned in to me and wrapped her arms around grabbing my breasts and squeezing hers against my back. That heat ignited my wick and I erupted, spewing my hot jizz into Zora as her cunt tightened in yet another orgasm. We all continued pumping a bit longer before gently setting Zora down on my bed, shehad passed out from all the fun with a big smile on her face.

After cleaning up a bit and turning off the game, Alika and Liz went back to their dorm and I got in my bed my with Zora, spooning and holding her like a teddy bear, happily and cozily drifting off to sleep on that cold winter's night.

AlishaF
AlishaF
98 Followers