My Game of two Halves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The biggest question mark in all this was just why Mary was doing it. What was in it for her? On the flipside what was in it for him, bad sex with a cold bitch is not my kind of thing. Perhaps he likes cold bitches. His wife was certainly one. Maybe he is blackmailing Mary in some way. Maybe she is afraid he would kill her?

Nah. Thinking about her background she is doing this for some reason of her own. If she turned on him I'm sure she could take him down in some way. I had no answers and no way of getting any so I let it be.

After all the excitement of the day, life settled back into an eerie calm. My non-contact order with the children was not contested and I ended up with them having no visiting rights for Mary. The divorce was allowed to commence. There were really no conditions. No one was interested in counselling or reconciliation. I never saw Mary or Whitmore.

Jeff figured that they would have bigger fish to fry. They would bide their time allowing me to baby sit their kids and when the opportunity was right they would be gone and me dispatched, I did not appreciate Jeff's active imagination.

Alongside the lull in my family life there was also a political calm. Our practice was struggled along. We did pick up some more government work but nothing starry. We were lucky. A lot of practices were going under at this stage and the economy was deep in recession. We all took a cut in income to keep the entire team together.

Home life continued. Georgia was working back into our family life. She turned from favourite aunt to mother. The children just figured Mary was on some kind of military mission and in time seemed to forget her. Mary's past military deployments and her time with the PM's department had conditioned them.

Georgia moved in but had her own room. We did not have sex but maintained a sort of brother and sister relationship. There was no longer another man in her life. That all ended with Andrew. We gradually became more affectionate and I was happy to reciprocate. Her touches were welcome and I craved her warmth when snuggling up with the children or when we were alone watching a movie.

I began to realize that were now nothing like we were when we were married. We seemed like two different people and I felt I was falling in love with this person. She was turning out to be a wonderful mother. When we were first married I would not have dreamed she would be like this. In those days she seemed vain and full of herself, she was so busy there was no time for children in her life. It was our lives then and I was happy to live in the high energy of her world. Now we had both been transformed into homebodies.

It was some months on from that fateful day when the shit hit the fan. Somebody had obtained an edited version of the tape and loaded it onto the internet. It was obviously planned. I had earlier heard that Whitmore was about to be appointed Chief of the Defence Force when the tape mysteriously appeared. It scuppered his plans.

There was immediate call or a Court Marshall. Other women came out of the woodwork claiming sexual harassment and even sexual violation. It led to Whitmore's arrest. Mary seemed invisible although identified in the tape she was not arrested and never appeared in public.

Within days of this happening Jeff appeared with what I assumed as another member of military intelligence at our practice. I offered them refreshments which they declined and ushered them both into our break out room.

The agent started immediately. He was a stiff bugger and spoke like automated gunfire, "You, my friend are in the eye of a storm.... There is a lot happening around you that you are not aware of..... Whitmore believes you are the cause of his downfall..... In the next few days we are expecting an attempted coup..... Whitmore was expected to lead it.... We have him prison which has provoked his followers.

You and Mary can provide vital evidence against him..... If you are not protected you will be collateral damage for sure. ....This attempted coup is likely to be a pivotal point in New Zealand history..... Nothing like this has happened before in New Zealand's history..... If the Government turns over, life here will be nothing like before..... You know what Whitmore is like so you can imagine what kind of leader he would make".

I tried to explain my own situation. "Listen I have never had any idea what was going on. I am a mushroom as far as I am concerned, kept in the dark and I have constantly been fed bullshit for years."

"You and Mary have been in the middle of this for years. We know you both have been involved. Can you contact her? We need you both together."

"No you don't know. I have not been involved. Mary was always super discrete. I was never happy about it but always accepted it as a military thing. I have no idea where she is. The last time I saw her she was being fucked on my sofa and I threw her out with fuck knuckle. Toward the end I had no idea what she was up to. She never confided in me. She could be dead as far as I know."

The agent looked aghast. I continued, "Jeff here is aware of this, hasn't he briefed you. Don't you military intelligence guys talk to one another?"

"Sorry, I should have introduced myself. I am SIS. Military intelligence has been compromised."

"Jeff looked shocked. It was obviously he did not know this."

The agent had one more surprise, "Are you aware of someone by the name of Mike Davidson? He used to be a decathlon athlete at one time." It was my turn to be shocked.

"He is now closely connected with Whitmore and I believe has some kind of grudge against you. Just be warned. I am sure Whitmore would use him against you"

There was a frantic knocking at the door. I opened it to find Pania shouting that we should come and watch the midday news bulletin. Whitmore had been in a convoy transferring him from a military prison to a civilian one. The convoy was attacked by a heavily armed group. It appeared in the ensuing fire fight Whitmore had been killed.

The Agent said "shit it's started. I have got to go," He turned to Jeff. "I believe you have orders to protect these guys." Jeff affirmed. "Your real work starts now."

Obviously whatever movement was behind Whitmore had lost its leader. I wondered who the new leader would be or even if some sort of insurrection would go ahead in the circumstances of his death. My hope was that with the elimination of Whitmore any interest in me and our family would cease to exist. My answer to all this would come eventually.

Initially nothing much happened in Wellington until dawn two days later. In the meantime we thought it prudent that the children remained with Pania's family for safety.

For us, the attempted coup started with the far off sound of shooting and explosions. Georgia and I locked ourselves in. Food was no issue but we lost a good part of it when the power went down for an extended period. There was little reliable news. There was an attempt to take over the media but that was hopeless as the information sources were now diverse. Taking over the main news and production centre in Auckland failed. Nothing from the media indicated clear leadership. What seemed to be happening was random, sporadic and poorly coordinated.

Throughout our lock down all we heard was occasional gunfire and explosions around the city and constant noise from helicopters. There was a constant smell of smoke from buildings and vehicles set ablaze around the city. Georgia was terrified. I never told her about our conversation where Mike Davidson was mentioned. There was nothing I could really say about it and Georgia was suffering anxiety as it was. At night we went to bed together and she clung to me making it difficult for me to sleep.

We had another visit from three army officers. Looking at the senior ones rank insignia I was surprised to notice the crown and the pips signifying a full colonel. His name tag was missing as well those of the major and captain who was accompanying him.. They were all regulars but I did not recognise the unit they came from and they would not give me any information. They pounded on the door and as I opened it and they demanded to see Mary. A frightened Georgia came to the door as I was explaining she wasn't there.

"Listen Spenser we know this business about the divorce was a sham and you are in it up to your neck."

I lost it, "Is the whole world gone mad. Where do you get this shit? Who are you anyway? I haven't seen Mary in months and I am living with Georgia here."

I suddenly realized I did not know who these guys were at all and what side they were on. It is a nature of civil wars I guess. They were in regular army uniform. The colonel was short with grey hair the others look quite young. In as much as they were aggressive they look innocuously like every other soldier I had met. I changed my tune.

"Hey, I would like to help if I can. What is this about?" They looked at each other.

"The assassination of Whitmore; I am not saying more."

"Well her fucking him caused our divorce proceedings; I assume she was working for him. Are you insinuating she assassinated him?"

They looked at each other again. The Major was smirking. The Captain starting to say something, "She has been seen..." The Colonel cut him off, sniggering, "Listen you obviously know shit. It's in your best interests you stay that way." He turned his back and walked purposely away back to an army ute parked on the street. They executed a quick U turn and they disappeared as they had come.

Georgia and I retired to the kitchen for a calming mug of tea. Sitting down at the breakfast bar we were startled by the appearance of Helen through the back door. "Who were your mates?"

"Fuck it Helen, where did you come from? "

"Ask no questions, tell no lies," Helen's turn to snigger.

"It's all right for you; Georgia and I are shitting ourselves right now. Why would ranking officers be visiting us?"

"Mystery to me, what did they tell you?"

"Nothing much; they seemed to be pretty ignorant about Mary and me. It appears to be something to do with Mary and Whitmore's assassination. They were looking for her. It sounded like someone has seen her, because the Captain started saying something and was cut off. It must have been near here otherwise they would not have come here I suppose. What side would they be on?"

Helen turned dead serious, "I don't know. I recognise the major but he could be either side. Whoever they are working for, it sounds to me that they were operating on their own initiative. If she was involved in any way with the assassination she would be a prise capture I guess.

You know it is publically a mystery to who the group were that ambushed the escort."

I replied, "I kind of thought it was some kind of clandestine Government operations to decapitate the impending coup."

"Your guess is as good as mine Vaughan, but that is all it is; a guess."

Helen stayed for a cuppa then vanished again out the back door.

On the third day things seemed to be starting to settle down. We had been in a constant state of terror really. Getting visits by people and not knowing what side they are on. Hell, even Helen could be a bad guy for all we knew. We just did not want to go out and simply did not want to meet anyone if we could help it.

Despite her history Georgia was the first to relax. I don't know why, perhaps she was hardened to terror. We had begun sleeping together to comfort one another. Fear is not necessarily conducive to sex. Not at first anyway. That evening we lay together in bed embracing when she climbed over so that she was straddling me and nuzzling my neck. I did not resist. I had memories of her warm breath on my neck. She remembered this as a button she could get me going with. She moved to nibbling my ear lobe and I began to stir. The extended period of sexual restraint began to overcome my fears and I relaxed and gave myself to the moment. After all these years Georgia had me taped.

As she straddled me Georgia sat up and pulled her nightie off then helped with my tee shirt. I wriggled under her trying to discard my boxers and she moved back kneeling as she pulled my boxers roughly off. My cock shot up release from restraint.

Georgia leaned over and began licking and sucking my cock. She had lost nothing in her technique. She gradually became bolder and more animated. Her heavy breathing turned to panting as she re-straddled me and began sliding her vulva back and forth along the length of my cock. Finally my cock just fell into a very wet, warm dilated vagina and she leaned down and began nuzzling and licking my neck.

Our mouths found each other and began a desperate wrestle of tongues wetting and chafing our faces in our no care passion. Our hips were wriggling trying to establish rhythm. Georgia sat up and pushed and pulled with her hips then began grinding around and around. With her legs apart, her pink clitoris was clearly standing, exposed through the tangle of her bush, inviting me to caress, stroke and pinch.

Georgia was so very wet and well self-lubricated. I was never going to last. I felt her rising to orgasm. I frantically tried to hold back my ejaculation to let her go first. We were gasping and moaning in two part harmony as I watched Georgia lift her head, her eyes rolling back and I let go in a paroxysm, releasing me from months of sexual frustration. Georgia stiffened upright and with her back arched let forth a loud grown... Then WHAM! The bedroom door crashed down and three men with balaclavas brandishing automatic weapons crashed into the room. Two of them grabbed Georgia's arms pulling her back from me. Exposed in her nakedness, I fixated on my sperm pouring from her cunt as they dragged her back. The third pulled me aside. Initially I was stunned and could not resist. I rolled over, gathered myself then threw myself at the men. The leader shouted at the two to hold me. " I'm getting my fucking payback Spenser, I'm fucking your bitch to death before we deal to you!" I was confused about who this was; obviously someone who knew who I was.

The two were now pulling me to the side off the bed, I was hopelessly pinned. As I stared at Georgia, the leader had her on her back. Georgia had pushed back the balaclava revealing his face." Davidson!" Georgia screamed but in a second he was between her thighs, his cock free and hard as he grabbed it to push into her. As he penetrated her there was a simultaneous almighty boom. The flash rendered me blind. My ears were ringing and the room was full of acrid smoke. I was aware of unseen persons roughly grabbing and hauling my two assailants off me.

My vision cleared to see Davidson still in Georgia but trying to get up. I watched a pistol appear at his head and a resounding clap sent his brain splattering across the head board.

I scrambled onto the bed. Georgia's mouth was agape in a silent scream as I grabbed her to me. As I did so I pushed the still strangely erect Davidson off her, his appendage disconnecting from her cunt and he rolled with a thump onto the floor. I threw myself over her, hugging her tightly and pulling the blanket over to hide our nakedness.

I was aware of the purposeful movement of people around me. There were two more shots outside when I heard a familiar voice at my ear. It was Helen. "I knocked the bastard off, by Jesus. That was for Whitmore, this shit Davidson and all the bastards that ruin our fucking lives." Helen was breathing hard. I Turned and looked at her she was wide eyed under her combat helmet her face smeared with grease and her teeth were clenched in a determined grimace but she was the prettiest sight I could ever wished for. Through my own panting, I caught my breath and with all nonchalance I could gather remarked, "Shit Helen, did you have to make such a mess." She stopped still for a moment then let out a large cackle. I felt a movement below me, snuffle and I glanced down to see Georgia grinning back.

Looking around the room the effects of the stun grenade and invasion had devastated the room. The room was still hazy from lingering pungent fumes. Someone was stamping out a smouldering blanket. Davidson looked like a heap of dirty washing on the floor. His strange foreign camouflage battle dress was itself smouldering and there was a large of blood surround what was left of his head. The walls were pitted and stained and the air was hazy with the fumes of battle.

I continued to hug Georgia tightly her face buried in my chest. Looking up Helen was still standing close by.

"So Helen, this is what was meant by shadowing us?"

"What were you expecting?"

"I don't know really. I guess someone in a trench coat and fedora hiding in the bushes."

"Not even close."

"You know throughout this whole operation have been totally in the dark about what's going on. I have been beset by agencies that do not seem to talk to one another and none of them seem to know what's going on, themselves. I don't know whether there is someone orchestrating all this or it just all happens by accident. But I have to say that your little operation was quick, efficient and surgical. I will always be indebted to you for the lives of my family. Can I bestow on you sainthood?"

"Aw shucks Vaughany boy." Helen was feigning a false American accent;" It was just another day at the office."

"Some office! How did you know these guys were here?"

"We didn't at first. We knew something was up. There have been bands roaming around settling old scores, you might say. This lot thought that they would be collecting Helen as well and imagined this place would be fortified. We expected them to come up the road in a LAV so we had our own parked up and camouflaged by those garages just up the road. They caught us out They came over the hill and through the bush with a couple of ATV's."

"They surprised you then, how did you twig?"

"We had pickets concealed up the hill. The guys on the first ATV dismounted and went in for a recon. They were the guys that burst in to you. The others were dispatched very quietly by one of the pickets. Then the pickets called us in. We saw this lot sneaking around the house. We had to be careful how we approached so sorry we were a little late."

"Well all's well as my Mum used to say", I was still shaking.

After they had dragged the bodies outside and reset their pickets; we offered them tea . We were treated to the bizarre sight of a small band of commando types in full battle dress sitting around in our lounge while Georgia, still shaking prepared a pot of tea. Georgia, in a quavering voice, "We have Earl Grey or English breakfast; you choose, Oh and we have only UHT milk, sorry."

Even more bizarre they were still there in the morning taking up all available beds and my precious Togo lounge suite. We were very thankful for that and there was enough in the pantry for a jolly old breakfast as well; thank you very much.

In the wider campaign, if I can call it that, all was not over. There began shortly after our own adventure a final extended battle where the remnants set up a determined rear guard action. A group were holed up at parliament and another around a complex at the national war memorial; the later in some sort of symbolic location action. Both pockets were heavily armed. The war memorial was blown up in a last suicidal act by those holding out. The parliament buildings were partially destroyed with a missile attack to break down resistance once and for all.

Georgia did not seem to suffer a trauma from her experience this time around. She was amazed herself although we wondered whether there might be a delayed reaction. Incredibly she did not really register Davidson raping her. She was in the throes of her orgasm and everything was a blur.