My Gay Experience Pt. 05

Story Info
Is Sex keeping them from their best basketball?
5.2k words
4.48
2.7k
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 04/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday came, and following what I figured, the market crashed and closed forever. The government stepped in, keeping open manufacturing and food supply and essential parts of the supply chain. They lowered wages, and the unions collapsed, having invested their monies in stocks. Banks recalled loans for failing companies and executives of such.

We had breakfast, they went out to shoot hoops, and I zoomed my office employees to lay out the plan. I was looking for deals from the banks on the high rises in Seattle. Please don't take the first offer; we will wait till the end of the week after they have been reduced several times. Universities were dropping scholarships since they were backed mainly by stock investments. Find me the top 20 players in varsity basketball in their junior year. Give me their phone numbers this morning. I'm also looking for a grocery store chain, not in the Seattle area. It should be enough to keep you busy.

My phone rang all morning, businesspeople looking for loans or to be bailed out. I worked for a while, then went outside to shoot hoops on the basketball court with the guys. I did take one offer a friend told me about since I was gay. The two bathhouses in Seattle had closed on Capital Hill before the crash. The pandemic was too much for them. He told me who held the papers.

Today's events would be an excellent time to make a deal. They needed the cash, and these two properties had yet to move or be inquired about. I offered 10% of their asking price. They were desperate and took my offer. My lawyers took care of it and said I could have the keys by noon. They are so efficient.

We opened the older one, and by this afternoon, we would have a construction company begin to demo the other for a build-out. The city, now desperate for tax income, of course, they were already heavily indebted, approved our project without submitting any paperwork. The mayor wanted to meet to talk about the sale of some city property since income streams needed to be looking better.

I called HR and had them hire a team for the one bathhouse; I wanted them to start at noon; I would be there to greet them. I needed staffing for 24 hours a day. One manager and assistant, 5 front desk, and 15 guys to clean. We would see how that worked out. Also, have advertising going out within the next hour to promote the opening of a gay bathhouse using wherever the PR team thought would work.

"How goes the morning?" the guys all asked.

"Great, bought 2 bathhouses and looking for some players for the Husky BB team. If you want, I'm going to the bathhouse at 11. I am opening at noon. You can join me. If you want to."

I had never been to a bathhouse, and neither had they. We all need new experiences.

After a half hour of shooting hoops, we all came in to shower and change. HR got back to me to let me know they contacted the previous manager, got his name from the owner, and he was willing to come back. He gave me the numbers of the prior employees who had lost their jobs from the crash and were looking for jobs, so they told me you have a fully experienced team hired. Good news.

When we arrived, PUD had the power on, most of the staff had come, and a line was forming. I called my doctor to see if there were testing machines for immediate results for AIDS and STDs. He had two and would loan us one until we could get one shipped in. He was there with the machine when we arrived at a desktop unit. He would show the front desk how it worked so they could train everyone.

The results were instant after a blood poke, like the diabetic test units. No one was admitted without the test, an additional fee, but not much. We would add to the admission price and membership to make us a private club.

Lights on, we got the sauna and spa running, and Ken, our new (but former) manager, made out the schedule, had new employment forms filled out, and we were off and running.

The guys and I took two rooms, our security the same, and we decided to spend some time watching operations and headed for the steam room after having stripped down and wrapped a towel around as we noticed, going to our room, others had done. People having nothing to do except collect unemployment for the time being had turned out in numbers. There were hooks outside the room where people hung their towels and entered the steam naked. We watched guys sucking and fucking. Some met up and returned to their rooms for privacy. Others didn't care. With our test machine, we knew everyone was clean.

Before long, we had guys coming in and sucking out cocks. I noticed our security guards were also being sucked. The room was filling up; people were standing on the tiled seats, their cocks being sucked. We had a cock in our mouth and our cock in someone's mouth. This was a moneymaker, I thought as I was pleased. Kerry had left, the two people pleasing him in tow. Jerry, head of my security, followed with his two guys. I didn't even know he was gay. After swallowing the guy's load and shooting my cum down the other's throat, I left. Terry, Steve, and the other security guy, Clint, who had finished, joined me outside the room. We wrapped our towels and went exploring. Three floors of sex.

We went up to the top floor with a maze and another room with slings. We watched some guys playing in one. I climbed into one that was empty and told the guys to have some fun. Terry was the first to come up to me. He bent down and rimmed my ass. We had all douched before we came, not knowing what to expect; we wanted to be prepared. Clint joined us, Terry licking my ass and Steve playing with my cock. Soon others had gathered around, some touching.

"Yeah, that's how to do it," one of the observers said. "Fuck his ass."

Terry pushed his cock inside me, going balls deep. I had someone rubbing my thigh as Terry fucked away. Someone else started peeing on Terry's cock as he pimped away.

"It's got to be getting fucking close," someone said. I was concentrating on Terry and Steve.

Terry was close, his tempo picked up, and he unloaded. When he pulled out, Steve moved to my ass and pushed in. The sling rocked back and forth as he began to fuck.

As he slid in, someone commented, "What a fucking loose hole. Fuck his ass."

One of the observers said, "We are glad this got reopened."

When Steve's load went in, someone else took his place. "What a fucking nice hole you have, ready for my load he said. His cock went straight in, his balls banging against my cheeks. He leaned into me and began to make out, his tongue sliding at the pace of his cock. Pulling back, he slapped my ass, continuing to fuck.

With his load in, I now had a fourth person inserting his cock and rocking the sling with his tempo, which everyone standing around was encouraging him to fuck me deep and hard. Looking down, I saw he was in a jockstrap. He kissed me as well, then played with my nipples. "Fuck yeah, he said, unloading his cum into my cum filled ass."

Terry had a guy's cock in his mouth, and when the other guy pulled out, I pushed him to my ass. I could hear the sloppy ass letting him slide in. "You have a nice sloppy cunt," he said. Cum was running out of my ass. One of the guys watching told me to push it out, and she went down on my ass, eating the cum filling me.

More guys gathered around, but I said I needed to get up. They helped me out of the sling, then one of them got in. I went to the bathroom to clean up while everyone but Clint went to play in the maze.

I did not expect such a crowd, but the place filled up. I heard people talking about how glad they were the area had reopened. I thought, wait until they see the remolded site we were redoing in the other location. More significant, newer, and lots more to play with.

Jerry followed me into the maze. It had places to sit, glory holes, and many men having sex as we walked through. I felt Clint's hands on my ass as we went through one corner. I slid into the cubby, and Jerry's finger entered my hole.

"I haven't said anything," Clint said. "I didn't know if it was appropriate to fuck the boss. You turn me one."

"I know you are hot, so muscled," I told him as we hung our towels on the hook in the cubby. He kept my back to him and stuck his hot, hard cock up my ass. He had the most enormous cock I have taken in length and girth. I wasn't sure I could take it all, but he finally got himself all in. I jerked my cock as he glided into my man's pussy.

"Oh, shit, you are so good, Clint. You have such a big cock,"

"You have a fucking nice body. I hope we can do this more often. Am I hitting those spots for you?"

"You are; this is the hottest fuck I have had. You are so experienced, I can tell...oh, hit that spot again; can you focus on it? We will surely do this again; you can teach us all how to do this...oh...fuck."

Soon he was squirting deep into me, a fucking experience.

When we finished, we wrapped the towels and went looking for everyone. I needed to get back to the house. We had been here for 5 hours; it was getting to be 6.

We checked at the front desk and let the manager know HR would explain the pay cycle and get the tax forms, health care enrollment, and other paperwork.

On the drive home, everyone talked about what an experience this was, how they all got fucked and did some fucking. The sling was a highlight for them and me.

I told them Clint was gay and what a fucker he was, though he had a 10-inch cock that was thick. And he knew how to find our fucking hot spot. We would be having sex with him this week at the house for sure.

I checked in with the office, and they had a long list of emails to forward from people looking to sell; they had found 5 college players that fit what I was looking for. One would be there in the morning to check the college with me. The other 4 were scheduled. They were all curious why a student was making these arrangements. We told them you could lay it out when they arrived at your house. We arranged a plane and told them you would be put up for the night after the tour.

I invited all the staff to join me for dinner the next day at the house. Most of the team was male, and I did not know anyone's sexual preference. Being gay was not a condition for employment. Most might be since our HR director was gay, but you never know.

We had an appetite at the club, so security drove us to the fine dining restaurant after showering and changing. It was almost full again. We offered a blue plate special, one of our menu items, with a pay-what-you-could-afford price. I knew people were struggling, and we wanted to help in addition to the food banks we had opened in Seattle.

We had a long table in the back, and both my friends and security, also my friends, all sat together. We discussed the day's events, our new business, and future plans.

"I hear you are looking for more players for the UW," Terry said.

"I have five interviews this week. Schools have dropped athletic scholarships since they were invested in the stock market. I am offering to pay like I am for their schooling. They are from the top twenty and are looking to transfer since they don't have funds except to borrow. I want us to win the NCAA tournament while we are playing. I am sure the four of us will start, but we need a strong bench." I let them know. They thought this to be a good plan.

I let them know I was also buying some high-rises downtown. I wanted to change Seattle into a tourist town. The upper floors are for housing, and the bottom 2-3 are for retail. My team was planning to open stores that would attract people to Seattle. The largest sporting goods store, the most significant game store, the largest toy store, the largest hardware store, the largest puzzle store, and more. You will be assistant managers at one of them, so I could pay you and keep your amateur status. You could work out and put in some hours at the store around your basketball training and schedule.

We talked about the city's financial condition, like all major cities, had invested wrong and was deeply in the red. They had called the office, and the mayor wanted to talk. I was looking to buy prime real estate the city-owned, like the Seattle Center and its baseball and football stadiums. We would begin bargaining Friday.

The governor was considering opening Washington to gambling and prostitution for the additional tax income. They needed a new income stream, and this they hoped would answer their need. Part of my talks with the mayor would also include the rights to all brothels in the city limits. I didn't want the gambling; there were too many tribal casinos to be competitive.

Dinner finished, and the restaurant manager said business was good. I spoke with the hotel manager, who said we offered special stay rates, so life was good for us overall.

On the drive back, the guys were horny again. I told them I needed rest; Terry said the same. He was joining me for the night, as usual. I wondered why I had assigned him a room.

The others were meeting in Kerry's room. Clint was off and said he would join them, which brought smiles to their faces. Wait until they see his cock, I thought.

When we got to bed, Terry pulled back the covers and started sucking my cock. His lips covered my mushroomed head while his hand closed around my shaft and began to jack me off. I had turned on some gay bareback video. Terry was licking my balls and my shaft. His tongue tickled my head as he descended entirely on me. My cock shot a load of cum into his mouth before long.

Coming up to my mouth, he began to French kiss, sharing my load as we both swallowed and sucked each other's tongues.

It was my turn; I swiped my tongue across his slit, enjoying his pre-cum. Gliding my tongue down his thick shaft, I went down on his balls, sucking one, then the other, listening to him enjoy the experience. Going back up his cock, I took his head into my mouth and sucked hard. I love sucking Terry's cock. Back down and up until I such sucking hard and his cum roped into my mouth.

Not to disappoint, I shared his cum with him. Afterward, we washed off, cuddled, and then I spooned him and went to sleep.

Our possible basketball recruit arrived in the morning. I drove him and the others to the campus to meet with the coach. Along the way, we talked ball with him about his life and found out he did not have a girlfriend because he was gay. The guys let him know so were they. "Cool," was his response.

We worked out at the school for about an hour; the coach could watch but, by NCAA rules, could not work out with us. We liked what we saw in his play, took him back to the house to shower, and met up downstairs.

I explained what I had to offer. He had just connected my name with my wealth. I showed him the house, the room he would be staying in, the job he would also have with my company to provide him with funds, and that school, room, and board were free. How we planned to win the tournament this year.

We discussed our sexuality, which played a backseat to basketball, but we had sex almost daily. He told us it had been a while since he had sex. We had lunch, and afterward I asked if he was interested in heading to my bedroom for a nap. I had a staff meeting later that day, but a little "rest" would be nice.

He agreed, and we headed to my room. The others decided to have some fun in one of their rooms.

"When was the last time you were tested?" I asked.

"About a year ago," he responded.

"We test here often. I have a portable test kit. Do you mind?

"Go ahead," he agreed to have a test. It came out negative.

"Top, bottom, or versatile?" I asked.

"I like it all," he responded.

I explained the douche machine, and he complied with its use. The first time I had seen him naked, he was worth looking at. Our height, six-pack abs, beautiful emerald green eyes, and lips looked soft. His cock, is about 7 inches, and he has bull balls and great-looking feet.

After we both douched, I led him into the shower, and we washed each other off; his cock felt so good in my hands as I soaped him up. Drying off, we headed to the bedroom.

He lay on the bed, and I began to suck his toes. He said no one had ever done that with him. I started with his little toes and sucked everyone on his right foot, then went back with my tongue and slid between each toe, repeating on the left side. Licking his soles and then massaging his foot, he enjoyed the experience.

Crawling back up the bed, I began to kiss his cock and balls, working my way up his abs until I was sucking his tits. Finally, I made it all the way up. We began to kiss. I knew his lips would be awesome and so sensual. Our hands explored each other's bodies as we made out.

I turned him on his stomach, sucking on his neck, back, and ass. Spreading his cheeks, I began to kiss this hole, then worked my tongue in fucking him with it.

"I have never had someone play like this with my ass," he said.

"Get used to it; we all like to rim, so we douche before we play. We really like to rim a cum filled man's pussy."

With that, I grabbed the lube on my nightstand and slowly worked my cock into his ass. Spreading his legs to gain entrance, he began to moan with pleasure. I pulled him up so our mouths met and fucked away.

"Oh God, I'm about to shoot my load in you. Mouth or ass?"

"Just keep going, harder, faster he said."

I unleashed a lot of cum into him, then went down and licked out what flowed from his hole. Going back up to his head, I shared his cum, something I always found polite to do, then he pushed me back and started sucking my cum covered cock and balls.

"Can you get up on your knees?" he asked. "I want to try licking your ass as you did mine."

I turned on my stomach and then got on my knees. He got behind me, squeezed my balls dangling below, then slid his tongue up and down my ass crack. His tongue licked at my hole as he formed his tongue into a tube and pushed inside me. Tongue fucking is so good.

Taking the lube, he coated my ass and pushed his engorged cock deep inside me. He was a good fucker. Slow, then increase his tempo.

"Fuck, you feel so good, yeah, bang those balls against me,"

"You are so tight," he replied, increasing his tempo until I could feel his warm cum shooting deep in me. He slapped my ass as he finished, then, as I had done, went down and licked and sucked some cum out of me, to which he shared.

"So, if I decide to come here, this is regular?" he asked.

"The guys like group sex, and I also own the steam room place in town where everyone is tested and then can go in and get a room or just hang out and fuck." I informed him. "We are going to have an orgy tonight after dinner. We will see how it goes. I have a couple of large mattresses set up on the second floor outside the bedrooms."

"Sounds like a fun time. Who would have thought one of the richest men in the world was such a fucker himself." Harry said.

We showered again and went downstairs. We were just about an hour from dinner. I led Harry into the living room, turned on a video from a past national championship game, and then went back upstairs to get my notes ready for the dinner meeting.

When my office team arrived, we went in to have dinner. The others joined us for steak and lobster. Over dinner, I informed everyone, and some repeated what I had said to the guys earlier about our plans. We discussed my plans to help the City of Seattle get out of debt but at a cost. I wanted all three sports venues, the Seattle Center, and all adjacent city-owned parking lots at the three places. I was meeting with the mayor this week to sound him out. Of course, he would turn me down, and I would wait until they were desperate, make the offer to him and the city council, and drop the price by 2 billion. I answered questions and then said good night to my office team, except for a couple of them who wanted to stay later.

12