My Gay Harem of Hot Brothers Pt. 02

Story Info
Nude tubing at the lake.
4.4k words
4.76
6.9k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/02/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the name error for the oldest brother on part 1! I submitted the edits to make it Jordan all throughout.

All characters are above the age of 18.

Character key at the end.

*

"You're all going to the lake? Isn't it winter?" I asked.

"We drive a few hours south where it's warm enough." Jordan told me more about trip. "So, would you-"

"Of course, I'll watch the house! You don't even need to ask."

He patted my hair. "No, I was going to ask if you wanted to come along." He gave me a small, sincere smile.

That was surprising. "I don't have a swim suit."

Asher stuck his head around the corner. "You can borrow one of ours!" He and Avery shared a conspiratory grin.

Uh oh, that look didn't bode well for me. But I was understanding their mischief was harmless. I was relaxing around them more and more. Relax besides getting hard around them all the time.

"Okay, but I'm not wearing some thong bikini bottom!"

"Good idea!"

"We hadn't even thought of that!"

I turned red.

Jordan said he'll pack extra supplies for me.

......

Jordan was such a mom. Or a dad? He had a big SUV that sat 7 people and packed snacks for each of us. Jordan and Reese sat up front. Caleb and I sat in the middle row which was two individual seats, and the twins sat in the back.

When we arrived, I learned the twins had, in fact, brought me a tiny speedo to wear!

"Good choice, bros," Caleb couldn't take his eyes off me. That built my confidence. "Stupid spray sunscreen!"

"What's wrong with it?"

"If we had lotion sunscreen, I'd have an excuse to rub it all over you."

I giggled.

We spent the first day on the boat. Jordan drove us around to different bays of the lake, anchored, and we swam around. I was enjoying the sun and fresh air. The water was surprisingly refreshing, not a polar plunge like I thought it would be.

A few hours in, the twins had that look again and yelled out, "Time for tubing!"

They stood up and reached for each others' waists, untyed the swim trunk strings simultaneously, and let them drop.

I was blessed with direct views of their gorgeous, matching, large cut cocks. They sloped down and hung enticingly. They were both trimmed, making them look even larger.

They caught me looking and winked. I whipped my head to the side, trying to find something, anything else to look at.

Reese, "Uhh, maybe we shouldn't nude tube with a guest here."

"Olive isn't a guest! He's one of us now." Asher grabbed my arm.

"We claimed him. We adopted him. He's ours." Avery wrapped around my hips.

Oh no, oh no, I was so close to their naked cocks. Close enough to touch. And they're uncovered! Skin on skin contact... I'm getting hard.

They whispered in my ears. "Want to join us on the nude tube?" One nipped my ear.

"It'll be extra fun with you between us." The other kissed my cheek.

I shivered. I knew they felt it as they tightened their grips on me. I held on to Asher's arm now around my shoulder as my legs seemed to turn to noodles.

"O-okay. I've never been tubing before," I managed to say in a breathy voice. They went for the speedo I was wearring in a similar fashion they had for each other's. I quickly covered my dick and balls with my hands.

My eyes had slipped shut from embarassment. When I gathered the courage to open them, Caleb was palming himself through his swim trunks, and Reese was watching with... surprisingly not disgust... fascination maybe? Logan's back was turned, steering the boat, but there was tension in his shoulders. I wonder how much he saw.

While Caleb and the twins set up the tube and tied ropes off the back of the boat, I sat on one of the built in benches. Reese joined me, sitting really close. Our knees touched. He was soooo hot! His abs were so defined. The most cut out of all the brothers. I'd love to lick the grooves of his muscles. But he's straight. And his brothers were really hot too. They were all nice to me. I got lost in thought about how I ended up here, naked on a boat, with the hottest guys I've ever met in my life-

"Ah!" I covered my mouth to stiffle my yelp of surprise. Reese had thumbed my nipple!

"Are you sensitive here?" He asked, like it was a normal thing to ask after casually rubbing a naked guy's nipple. These brothers had no sense of personal space!

"I don't know- mhm!" He did it again!

"Seems you are. You didn't know?"

"I'm not... very experienced..."

"Hmmm," he hummed as he rubbed my other one again in circles.

"Reese!" I tried to admonish him but it didn't come out that way.

"You're very beautiful."

He skimmed his nail over my now peaked nipple.

"For a guy."

He pinched. I arched towards him.

My hands muffled my small noises well, until I realized both my hands were by face, which meant...

"You're hard," Reese stared at my happy dick.

"Ah!!!" I covered myself again. This time, the others turned around, finally finished. Reese sat casually next to me, like nothing happened!

"Come on, Olive!" The twins jumped on the inflatable in the water. It held 3 people.

"Liv!" Avery patted the empty space between them.

Caleb helped me on. I flashed everyone, but tried to lay down quickly. It was the type of inflateable circular tube where we laid down on our stomachs and gripped handle bars at the top so as not to fly off. At least, that's how it was explained to me. They taught me the hand signals.

Caleb pushed the tube out, and Logan moved the boat forward.

This was nice! A breezy ride. I leaned on my elbows. We glided over the water, bumping into each other on turns.

Avery gave a thumbs up, which meant faster. The ride got bumpier. Another thumbs up. The speed whipped us around! Water splashed on our faces. Our bodies knocked against each other.

"This is AWESOME!" I yelled. I gave another thumbs up.

"Hell yeah!"

"Woohoooo!!!"

Avery gave another thumbs up. Oh no!

I was laying flat on my front, holding on for dear life! My dick continued to get harder and harder from the simulation of the bumps and tossles. My peaked nipples after being stimulated by Reese were now rubbing against the harsh material of the tube. Zings of rough pleasure shot through my body. My arms shook. I couldn't control any of my movements, at the mercy of the boat's twists and turns, the waves' stuttering drops and bumps. The twins' naked bodies bumped into me, too. Sometimes we'd drop off the wake edge, causing my body to slap on the tube, my poor dickhead caught on the peak onslaught. The intense simulation was too much too handle!

"I can't hold on! I'm going to slip!"

"You can do it, we're not even going that fast yet!"

My dick slapped again. I moaned and lost the grip on one of my hands. "Ahh!"

Asher grabbed my hip. His grip slipped, and when he tried again, from the jostling of the tube, he grabbed my butt. He moaned and squeezed hard, holding me up by my ass! Avery gave a thumbs down to slow an increment.

I wasn't able to reach high enough with my lose hand to grab the handle. Avery wrapped around my waist, pulling me against his body to shift mine up. I was able to grab back on the strap at the tube's front.

"The tube feels good on your dick, right?"

I laughed and nodded. "Maybe too good."

"Too good?" Avery seemed surprised.

Asher squeezed my ass cheek again and used his grip on me to push my hips forward, rubbing me against the tube. I moaned.

"Olive is a sensitive one!" He rocked my hips back and forth.

"Ughh!" It rubbed deliciously. The pleasure spread to my whole body. I wanted more...

Avery slid his arm around my waist up my chest.

"Ohhh!" I couldn't stop making sounds. Thankfully the noise of the boat and waves muted many of them.

"Damn, his nipples are hard, too!" He flicked over my peaked nubs over and over. I was panting.

He gave another thumbs down. Now, we were going slow enough that I didn't need to hold on with as much strength. I still held with both hands, afraid of slipping again.

The guys had only been holding on with one hand each, but they were stronger. Avery gave another hand signal, and Caleb added more length to the rope. We were a little farther now.

"Don't worry, they can't really tell what we're doing this far back."

"Why...?"

Avery gently rolled my nipple between his fingers. My breathing deepened. Asher palmed my other cheek then slipped a finger between my cheeks and down. He rubbed over my hole. I froze. Was it okay for someone to touch my hole? The nerve endings were really sensitive there. It felt nice. He rubbed some more, and my body involentarily pushed back against his finger.

"Yeahhh, Liv likes when we touch him here."

He increased the pressure. "Slip it in, bro." I didn't understand what he was saying. All my attention was on the nerves of pleasure being stimulated. He pushed harder. I wanted, I needed... Oh! His finger slipped in. He twirled around, getting me used to the feeling, then began pumping in and out. Oh, omg! Each time, his finger pushed in deeper. I was moaning, my hips shifting in pleasure, causing my dick to rub more, too. Avery resumed rubbing my nipple. I was building, building, building.

Asher pulled all the way out, and before I could react, entered with two fingers! I felt... I couldn't speak. I was going to- He scissored and twisted inside me, and I came!

In my orgasmic fog, I couldn't tell who, but one of them reached under me, fondling my spent dick and fingered some of my come. He smeared it over his brother's lips, who licked it, then sucked the rest of my come off his own fingers. Dang, that was hot!

They rubbed their cocks against my sides then abruptly pulled back. I looked over my shoulder to find them jacking their dicks, eyes roaming over my back but mostly focusing on my hole. They each held my cheeks open for the other one. Asher came first, aiming directly for my hole, followed almost immediately by Avery also adding his load over my hole.

Avery rubbed the come up and down my crack and into my still sensitive hole. "Mhhmm!"

They each kissed one of my ass cheeks.

We rode a little more, them holding my hands in theirs, then Avery stop signaled to be pulled back to the boat.

After stepping back on the boat, I covered my dick and balls with my hands.

Reese: "Is that... come on your abs?"

I looked down to find there was indeed come on my abs! I froze and turned bright red.

Caleb flew over, pulling me against him and wrapping me in his strong, beefy arms. "Is that theirs or yours?"

My mouth gaped open.

"Who's is it?"

"It's... mine," I said shyly.

"They didn't force you to do anything you didn't want, did they?" He looked murderous.

"W-what? N-no... I... liked it." I was doubly embarassed now! I basically admitted that I wanted it!

"Good, okay," he kissed the top of my head! Why did I feel like I didn't deserve his affection? Any of their affection? He hugged me again then let me go to find my swim suit bottoms and tossed them to me. I turned around and heard a few quiet groans as I bent over to put them on. Could they see the come there too? Probably not.

We anchored in another bay. Surprisingly, Reese was the one who forced us to reapply sun screen on the hour every hour. He also made sure everyone was hydrated. I wouldn't have pegged him as the mother hen type, but I didn't dislike it. I hadn't had that in a long time. In my silly mind, I decided Jordan was the dad, and even though Reese looked the roughest and scariest, he was totally the mom. I smiled to myself.

Later, I was sitting on Caleb's lap. His cock was digging into my hip. Logan sat next to us. I don't know if he even realized, but he kept feeding me whatever he was snacking on. Chips, half a sandwich he split with Reese, more chips, juice. It was sweet really. We all chatted and sang along badly to Asher's playlist.

Caleb's hand landed on my hip, massaging my skin lightly, slowing moving down to the v of my groin. My breath caught when he slipped a finger under my speedo.

"Ollie, want to go tubing with me?"

"Nude tubing?"

"That's the only kind on this boat."

My dick immediately hardened, and my hole tingled. I nodded.

Caleb announced our decision.

"Pay up!" Avery held out a hand.

Asher exhaled, "Fineee, I'll pay you when we get home."

"And what was the bet this time, boys?" Logan asked.

"How long it'd take for Caleb to go tubing with Liv."

"You couldn't wait 30 more minutes, bro?" Asher teased Caleb.

Tubing meant nothing to me yesterday. This morning, it was a lake activity. Now, it sounded dirty. We stripped.

"How do you want me?" I asked. That came out different than I intende, oops.

He groaned and directed me to the middle.

I took the same position as last time, but Caleb stepped behind me. I didn't understand, until he spread my legs and laid on top of me!!! He grabbed the grips on either side of mine. Because he was taller, in this position, his hips lined up perfectly for his cock to rest right between my ass cheeks!

"Is this okay?" He growled against me.

"So okay!"

Oh my... His heavy, muscled body covered mine, pressing me into the tube, my dick and nipples pressed even more firmly than last time. I felt his body heat everywhere. Droplets of water ran down his body and onto mine. It was intimate.

He shifted his hips, rubbing up and down my crack, until- "Oh!" My body tensed. His cock rubbed right over my hole. I could practically feel him smiling against my neck.

He gave a thumbs up, and the boat increaseed to a level that was fast but not too speedy. A speed that caused those delicious bumps over the waves, every miniscule movement causing him to rub deliciously against me.

After a while, as Caleb's grunts against my ear grew, he started actively humping against me.

"Damn, Ollie, baby, babe!" He punctuated each word of endearment with a hard thrust.

"Caleb! Ah!" His cockhead caught my rim.

"Fuck yeah, wish I could slip inside you right here." I felt like I was hyperventilating. He bit and sucked on my neck. "Bet your virgin ass would be so tight!" His humping became erratic. "Would you like that, Ollie?"

I whimpered. Even with the cool water spraying over us, I was hot all over. I was melting, only wanting to be crushed and pounded against by this hottie.

He paused.

"Caleb, why did you...?"

"Why did I what?" He kissed my neck and shoulders.

I tried wiggling under his weight. "Why did you stop?" I practically whined. The bumps and waves rubbed the tube against my dick and his heavy body felt wonderful, but I wanted, no needed, him to move against my hole again!

"You want me to keep going?"

"Y-yes!"

"What do you want me to do?"

I blushed. "Uuhm..." He sucked my neck, and I moaned. "Caleb, please..."

"Please what? Make it descriptive."

Descriptive??

"Please... rub my... sensitive hole with your... big, meaty cock..."

"Oh fuck! You surprise me at every turn, Ollie! Ugh!"

His hips slammed against me, his balls slaping my thighs. Mhmmm, yes finally! So good! The pleasure radiated to the rest of my body. "Caleb, s'good!"

He lost rhythm and squished me more against the tube as he chased his pleasure. "Fuck, Ollie, you're so sweet and so hot. You want my come on your hole?" I nodded. "My come's going to mix with my brothers'." I gasped. He knew! "When I saw you turn around and flash your gorgeous hole glistening with it, all I wanted to do was cover it with mine. It's so pretty, just like you."

I felt the first squirt of his come on me as he bit my neck through the rest of his release, still pumping against my sensitive hole. I was so close!

He lifted off me enough to slip his hand under and jack me. It was the first time anyone had ever touched my dick, and there was nothing gentle about it. I was experiencing a lot of firsts today! He gripped and pumped. It felt a million times better than my own hand. I came with just a few strokes! My body twitched under his.

In my periphary, I saw him give a thumbs down. As soon as the tube slowed, he flipped me over, crushing my body again, his front against my front, both our spent members between us, and kissed me. He sucked my lips and traveled his tongue all over the inside of my mouth.

I pulled back for air, and he laid next to me. I giggled, triggering his laugh. We floated for a while until the others eventually pulled us in. I still covered myself but wasn't as concsious about my nudity anymore. I mean, most of them had seen and touched me by this point.

We slipped our suits back on.

At some point, the guys started wrestling and throwing each other into the water. Finally, Caleb was the last one standing. He came to the edge of the boat, giving a muscle pose. "I'm the king of the-"

I got up from my seat in the corner and pushed him into the water! I mimicked his muscle pose with my lack of muscles and finished, "I'm the king of the boat!"

Everyone, treading in the water, erupted into laughter. A few of them almost drowned from laughing. I giggled with glee then helped everyone back on the boat.

"Didn't see that one coming!"

"Didn't know you had that in you, Ollie. We better keep our eyes open."

I gave an innocent, happy smile.

The sun was getting close to dipping over the hills. Reese manned the wheel on the way back.

There were tents you could rent, so the guys had rented a family sized one. In front, there was a fire pit and bbq grill. Jordan cooked us dinner, feeding me pieces as he cooked.

"Why are you only feeding the little one?" Reese teased.

"Because Oliver here appreciates my efforts, unlike you hooligans." He held out another bite size piece of meat. I wrapped my mouth around it and the tips of his fingers, savoring the yummy flavor.

"Thank you, Jordie."

"Jordie?" Asher laughed. "But you hate nicknames!"

"You do?" I asked.

"Not when you say it."

I blushed. He fed me some more. I was embolded and licked the last juices off his fingers.

He moaned.

Wow, that was the first time I saw him lose his composure.

The others froze in shock, then balled out laughing.

"Shut up," Jordan was almost blushing! He pushed two of his big fingers in my mouth, stroking over my tongue. I sucked. "Fuck."

Hmmm. The others had quieted, their gazes locked on my lips wrapped around Jordan. I slipped off, embarassed again.

"Okay, let's eat. Food's ready," Jordan redirected everyone's attention.

As I helped set the picnic table, Reese saddled up to me, "You've just got everyone wrapped around your little finger, don't you?"

My mouth popped open. "What?"

"Damn, you don't even realize it. Well, this is going to be fun to watch." He ran his hand deliciously through his hair. "And don't look at me like that."

"Sorry... Um, like what?"

"Oh nevermind."

We had worked up an appetite in the water and under the sun all day. The guys, especially, were ravenous.

Afterwards, we cooked s'mores. It was a great evening to a great day!

......

That night, we all slept in sleeping bags in the family sized tent. Jordan had packed me one of their extras. The twins shared some sort of large one. They really did everything together.

I fell asleep quickly, but woke up in the middle of the night shivering. Using the light from my phone, I saw there was a tear in my sleeping bag. I tried to buckle down and make it through, but it was so cold.

"Hey, Ollie. You awake? What's up?" Caleb's voice broke through the darkness.

"My s-sleeping bag is- is r-ripped and I'm c-cold."

"Come here." He unzipped his.

I crawled over and joined him.

"Ah! You are cold!"

"Sshhh!" Someone shushed us!

"Sorry..." I whispered.

"It's okay, here." He rubbed my fingers between his hands and breathed on them. That helped. His feet warmed mine. I started to relax. He pulled me against his chest, enveloping me.

12