My Gay Harem of Hot Brothers Pt. 04

Story Info
Movie nights tempt the straight brother.
4.5k words
4.92
5.1k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/31/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

Character key is at the end.

*

My room was still under construction, so I continued to bed hop.

According to the schedule the guys made and taped to the refrigerator (!!), tonight was my night with the twins.

At dinner, they sat me between them and fondled me all throughout the meal. By the end, Avery had his hand under my shorts, rubbing my swollen dick. Oh gosh, he made me feel good!

I had only been able to eat half my meal. I tried to stay composed, because I was embarrassed the other brothers might notice, but to no avail.

"Little one, are you okay?"

"I- Uuuhmmm!" I was flushed. I opened my mouth, trying to answer again, with only an embarrassing sound coming out. I pressed my lips together and nodded.

Jordan's eyes darkened. Usually, he would be the one to put an end to shenanigans like this, but instead, he stopped eating and watched my face closely.

Caleb was the last to catch on. "Shit!" He scraped the chair back standing up, but Avery held up his other hand in a stop signal.

"He's ours tonight! We've waited long enough." He licked up my neck, looking at Caleb and taunting him. Asher bit the other side of my neck, and I yelped.

Caleb sat back down, but I think he was squeezing his cock under the table.

Needless to say, dinner ended a little earlier than usual.

I entered Asher and Avery's room. It was bigger than everyone else's, I guess since they're two people.

They had a king size bed, but would all three of us fit comfortably? I smiled to myself. Guess we'll have to squeeze in tight.

I jumped onto the middle of the bed with a bounce. As I was getting comfortable, they barreled in... and immediately stripped! They prepared what they were going to wear tomorrow and talked casually about their day, all naked.

"I think I've landed in heaven," I said.

They snickered at me.

"We aim to please. Why aren't you naked yet?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Avery?" My eyes were running up and down their bodies. I think I was going to combust.

"I'm not Avery. I'm Asher."

"No, you are Avery."

"Really?" He asked. "Okay, close your eyes."

I did as asked. I heard them shuffle around.

"Okay, open."

They stood before me in all their glory. My mouth watered. They were neatly trimmed, and the carpet matched their red curtains, if you know what I mean.

"Earth to Oliver."

"Why did you call me Oliver?"

"So you don't know who we are."

"I know who you are!" I pointed "Asher" and pointed to the other "Avery."

Asher's mouth slackened. "H-how did you know?"

"Uhmm, hmm, well I think it's the eyes."

"The eyes?" Avery wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah, you both have like a spark in your eyes, but... Avery has a little bit more mischief in them."

"That's ridiculous!"

They switched multiple more times, and I got it right every time. I had a tent in my pjs, and they were fully hard.

"Wow, no one's been able to tell us apart so easily before," Avery said.

Asher added, "Even our brothers mix us up sometimes."

They both hugged me.

"You're the best, Olive!"

"Liv, you're perfect."

"Now, off with these clothes!"

They practically ripped my pjs off despite my protests. I covered myself.

"Don't hide from us, Olive. Please," Asher stated. His eyes were glued to me.

"How do I always end up naked with you guys?" I asked shyly.

"It's more comfortable isn't it?" Asher winked.

"Come on," Avery pulled me to bed. "We won't do anything to you." His voice became quieter, "If you don't want."

We got under the covers, Asher and Avery on both sides of me. They each kissed me on the lips, then settled down. They wrapped their arms around me. Hmm, this was nice! I loved being surrounded by them. Cuddling was so much better when naked.

"Wait, what are you doing??"

Each of their hands reached around me and grabbed the other's cock! They were rubbing each other off! With me in the middle! Omg, omg, so hot. My skin buzzed. My hole ached. I felt like my dick might explode at any moment. It was like a fantasy come to life. I think I was steaming.

Avery was behind me. He breathed against my ear and grabbed my hip as Asher fondled my ass cheek.

Their breathing grew labored in pleasure as they ran their remaining hands all over me but no where that I wanted them to.

"Guysss."

"Yes, Liv?"

"What about..." I trailed off.

Avery licked and nibbled my neck. Asher ran a finger up and down just the upper part of my crack. He got dangerously close to my hole but always pulled back.

"Guuuuuysss." I looked down to see Avery's hand jerking Asher's cock. Ohhh gosh! I moaned in delight and longing. There was precome building at my untouched tip. When it brushed against Asher, smearing against his skin, he shivered.

"What is it, Olive?"

Their voices were seductive, like liquid chocolate.

"What about me??" I finally asked quietly.

Completely in synch, Asher grabbed my hand to place on his cock as Avery wrapped a big, firm hand around my dick and pushed his steel pole against my butt.

I gasped and moaned and thrust my hips.

Asher guided my hand to stroke him exactly how he wanted, tightening and loosening, up and down in rhythm, as he kissed me.

Avery swiped the drops of fluid from my tip and licked them off his fingers quickly before returning to pump me faster with a moan.

Asher pause kissing me, then smeared his fingers with his own precome and stuffed my mouth full of them! "Suck while you stroke," he instructed. I'd paused from the shock but restarted stroking him. He tasted good, salty and rich.

I sucked his fingers, and his body shook when my tongue joined the fun. His eyes didn't leave mine as he thrust into my tight hand in synch with his fingers filling my wet mouth.

Avery squeezed my dick as he ran his other hand down to fondle my balls. He rolled them together, smooshing them, and rubbing them, then pulling on them. I moaned around Asher's fingers. I hadn't felt the sensations he evoked before. My hips moved erratically, trying to chase pleasure in every direction. He squeezed my balls from the base, pulling them down more, and increased the speed and tightness on my dick. The sounds I made were muffled in my full mouth.

I mimicked Avery's hand on me with my hand on Asher. Ooohh he liked that!

"He's close. Twist the head," Avery groaned in my ear. I follwed his direction.

"Aaahh!!" Asher started spurting globs of white come between us.

Avery pulled my balls even further down, almost painfully, and let go. He rubbed and pushed against my balls as his other hand kept pumping me, and I exploded too! I screamed around Asher's fingers. I ended up biting them on accident.

Avery rutted against me, but pulled back at the last second, taking my hand to wrap around his red, veiny cock. He pumped himself using my hand, similar to Asher before, and blew his load on me.

We caught our breaths.

Asher grabbed clean, damp towels to wipe us down. We fell asleep in a dogpile.

......

"He's so hot, right?!" I pointed to the main character on screen.

"Really?" Reese replied.

I looked around. We were having a family movie night, but all the brothers except for Reese had fallen asleep!

"Oh... sorry. I didn't realize only the straight brother is still awake." I hide my face in my hands.

"What do you like about him?" Reese paused the movie.

"I like his muscles and his defined jaw. I like that he's trying to protect the people he cares for. And his muscles, again, of course. And he's so passionate. He wouldn't give up on those who count on him."

"Who gave up on you?"

"No one..." I pushed play again.

"What about him? Do you think he's attractive?"

"Very, mouth wateringly so," I said before I realized the bad guy Reese asked about looked similar to him.

"Mhmm," is all he replied.

......

Another day, I arrived home again to only find Reese. "Hi. Is Jordan or anyone else home yet?"

"Uh uh. I'm the only one so far. Sounds like everyone else is going to be pretty late."

"Oh, really?" I felt my bottom lip wiggle. Don't cry! Don't cry!

"Hey, little one. What's going on?"

"I'm not even that little..."

"You are compared to me." He rubbed my back soothingly.

I sniffed, trying to get my tears under control. I was just having a rough day. It was around the time of year that my mom passed away and then around the same time of year a few years later was when my dad left me. I just kept thinking really negative thoughts I couldn't get out of my mind and wanted a distraction from. I was hoping I could at least talk to Jordie about it as one of our armchair talks or have the twins cheer me up or Caleb get me out of my head.

A tear slipped down my cheek.

Reese hugged me tightly. "What's wrong?"

I buried my face against his solid form and summarized my sad feelings. He kept murmuring that everything's okay and that it's normal to feel this way sometimes, especially with the timing of the things I've gone through in the past.

He felt safe and smelled good. He soothingly ran his hands through my hair, caressing my neck, my shoulders, and all over my back. I relaxed, appreciating his words and touch.

He settled on my lower back, pulling me against him. Oh! I never knew my lower back was sensitive. Hmm his body was warm and hard against me. Oh, no...

"Is this turning you on?"

"Huh? Oh, umm..." I pulled my hips back and pressed my hand against my erection, trying to hide it. "I'm sorry! You're just really attractive."

"Damn." Reese looked like he was holding himself back from laughing but also like a small spark of fire lit between his eyes.

He was soooo attractive! He was like a model. I tried to avoid his eyes, looking everywhere else, including apparently his lap, which was sporting a bulge! I couldn't help staring.

He followed my gaze. The chuckle he let out seemed surprised, like he hadn't even noticed he was hard until he looked. He locked eyes with me and grinned.

He brushed over his hard cock and grabbed it. The thin fabric he was wearing did nothing to hide the beautiful shape of his member. He was huge and definitely not wearing any underwear! He stroked a few times then strangled himself at the base, only making himself bigger. I gasped. I really really couldn't look away.

"Reese, you're... wow."

He grinned again, making a tight fist and thrust up into it. His hips moved seductively and smoothly with power, like he would if he were fucking someone... like me.

"Feeling better? Thinking of other things now?"

Oh my goodness. He... I laughed. I was simultaneously mortified and grateful. "I can't believe you... I'm sorry! And thanks! I'm going to go..." I ran to the bathroom and filled my hole, imaging it was Reese's huge cock filling me up.

......

The family movie nights become somewhat of a weekly occurrence, sometimes even multiple times a week. On nights that everyone was home at a reasonable hour, after dinner, we kind of just started gravitating to the living room. While some of us cleaned up and did the dishes (there was a rotating schedule - the guys really liked schedules), the rest of us played ping pong or cards while waiting. Once the table and kitchen were clean, we got comfy on the huge lounger couch and watched movies.

All the brothers were early risers, except for Reese, and I've always slept 6 hours or less per night it seems like, so it always ended up being me and Reese as the last ones standing.

It was another one of those nights. The other brothers had left for their beds, and Reese and I were half watching the sequel to the movie we started with everyone and half chatting.

We were talking about everything and nothing in particular when it somehow came up I'm not sure I know how to kiss.

"My brothers haven't... damn, those idiots. Here." Reese kissed me!!

I squeaked and pulled back. "You-!" My mouth was wide open in shock.

"Don't be skittish. I'll teach you. Okay?"

Holy crap, I get to kiss Reese? Yes, please!

"Okay."

He leaned in again, this time, more slowly. He paused a breath away from my lips. I was dying for the contact, but he just stayed there. I finally leaned forward the rest of the way, pressing my lips against him.

He mouthed my lips and moved against me in ways I'd never have thought of. In just a few moments, I melted completely against him.

He pulled back, smiling like he's surprised.

I went for his mouth again.

I lost track of time. He controlled the kiss, but I licked and sucked back and mimicked his movements with desperation. His mouth enveloped mine, and he knew just how to move to drive me crazy.

I whined and followed his mouth every time he pulled back. I wanted more and more.

"You're so damn responsive."

I whined again. The time it took for him to say that was too much time away from my lips.

He took pity on me and kissed me over and over, again and again. I couldn't breath. I no longer needed to breath.

"Wow, your kisses are amazing," I finally said after taking in a few deep breaths.

His eyes darkened and kissed me again.

I don't know how long we were making out on the couch. It seemed to never end but also felt too short when it finally did.

My lips were tingling for days.

......

One afternoon, lounging in Jordan's office, he gave little kisses to my neck as he said he'd be half an hour later than usual tomorrow, because he was going to get a hair cut.

"Aaww."

"You don't want me to get a hair cut?"

"You should do whatever you want to. I just... really like running my hands through your thick hair, Jordie."

He grunted. He lathered and sucked my ear like I was the most delicious dessert. I moaned and ended up straddling Jordan's lap. He found my lips. Mhmmm.

I was running my hands through his thick hair when he pulled back. He looked dazed, and his lips were swollen from my ministrations. I probably looked even more obscene.

"Who taught you to kiss?"

"Huh?"

He kissed me again, entwining our tongues. Ohhh yummmm. I couldn't help it and started moving my hips against him.

"You're kissing differently than a few days ago. You've learned some new tricks," he mumbled in between.

I started to say, "Re-" but then backpedaled, because Reese had just taught me, right? I mean, I didn't get the feeling he felt uncomfortable, but we didn't talk about it, and I didn't know what he saw it as, so I said, "Really? You want to talk about this now?"

"You're right. I don't care." He merged our lips back together.

......

Jordan's question made me think about what Reese was thinking. Was he... into me? I didn't think so. He seemed pretty straight. None of my gaydars were going off. Maybe he pitied me... but he wasn't the type to really care. Maybe he was acting like an older brother giving me direction? I didn't know!! It probably meant nothing to him.

I was further confused the day of the fun run. It was a 5K run, or walk for me, that everyone dressed up for and that the brothers did a group costume every year.

This year, they decided to be M&Ms. They even ordered me a shirt too! Each one was a different color with the M&M logo on it. They planned to wear it with regular jogging pants or athletic shorts. Asher was light blue, Avery dark blue, Caleb red, Jordan yellow, Reese orange, and they gave me... green.

"Isn't green the girl one?!" I was a little upset.

"It's the sexy one." Reese corrected. His voice calling me sexy gave me tingles.

"Oh... Okay, I'll get changed."

The twins laughed outright at my change of attitude.

When I came out of the restroom, all the guys stared at me.

"I think it's big." I held my arms out at my sides. The shirt fell to my thighs, covering my short running shorts, making it look like my legs were bare.

Caleb commented first. "I love this look on you. I love- No one outside this house is allowed to see you like this." He crossed his arms.

"Agreed," Jordan added.

"I'll take care of it," Reese said and pulled me back into the restroom, closing the door behind us.

He pushed me against the counter and crashed his lips against mine. Oh! I immediately kissed him back. Yum... he was delicious. Our tongues intertwined. He sucked on my lips until I could feel they were puffy. His hands caressed my exposed thighs.

When he pulled away an eternity later, I asked, "What was that for?"

"You're so fucking responsive, little one."

I flushed. He was messing with me again.

Reese pulled the hem of my baggy shirt up and knotted it around my waist, tucking part of it in. "There we go!" He walked out of the bathroom like he hadn't just knocked my world off its axis with his consuming kisses. Why didn't he look fazed at all? I washed my face with cold water before going out.

The fun run was enlightening about how out of shape I was. Or at least, compared to these guys. I'm certainly not unathletic, but I could barely keep up with them. Caleb and the twins were competing, so they seemed to sprint off as soon as the starting horn went off. Jordan stayed with me, but I could tell he was itching to run. He ran daily, so he was a great runner. After much coaxing, he finally gave in and ran off at a speedy pace.

Reese said he was feeling lazy and hadn't even wanted to join the race in the first place so was happy to walk the rest of it with me.

They were selling otter pops on the side, which we bought and enjoyed slurping down.

We were about half way when Reese grabbed my hand to lick off otter pop that had melted on me! He had a wicked tongue.

Then he wiped my hand on his shirt and entwined our fingers together. Reese was holding my hand!

With our hands still joined together, he kissed the back of mine. "So you don't get lost," he joked.

He held my hand for the rest of the race! I think he didn't even realize that his thumb constantly caressed my hand. It was sweet and distracting...

He lifted our joined hands in the air as we crossed the finish line and then finally let go. The other guys waited for us just past the finish line and congratulated us shortly after.

Asher and Avery were fighting on who crossed the finish line first. The timer recorded them at the exact same second, so they bickered all the way home. Caleb had come in right on their heels. He reasoned that his extra muscles slowed him down! We all laughed at him.

I also decided during that race I was going to train daily to increase my endurance to keep up with the guys. I started jogging after school and already noticed an improvement within a few weeks. Though, I still had a long way to go.

......

I was still also confused about Reese. He acted normal most of the time, but those few moments where it seemed like he was into me... I couldn't get out of my head. I was thinking in circles. He was so attractive, was I only hoping he was attracted to me, too? Was I imaging things? I decided to test it out.

I think Reese seemed to really like my nipples, so the next movie night, I wore a tight white shirt that showed them off. They were already hard and peaked and very obvious through the shirt.

I sat between Jordan and Reese on the couch. Lately, I tended to sit by Reese for all movies, since it'd be him and me left anyways.

"Hey, isn't it time to cut your hair? It's getting longer than usual." Reese nodded towards Jordan.

Jordan seemed almost shy! He scratched his defined jaw as he said, "I'm thinking of leaving it longer for now." His eyes quickly looked at me. I smiled.

Soon, Jordan was nodding off, and I knew Caleb, Asher, and Avery would either fall asleep or head to bed soon.

Meanwhile, Reese seemed to appreciate the view. His eyes kept coming back to my chest. I pretended not to notice.

Reese yawned heartily.

"You're not going to fall asleep early like the rest of them and leave me alone, are you?" I pouted.

12