My Gay Summer at Science Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
truman5
truman5
26 Followers

On the day of the story that John was relating, the friends climbed into the dusty loft. After commenting on all the memories that the place sparked, they looked around for something to do and noticed a stack of games. Risk, Monopoly, Battleship., all worse for wear after years of childhood use. Each had missing pieces or torn cards. The only intact thing in the stack was a deck of cards so the friends started a game of poker.

After a half hour, the game became extremely repetitive and dull. Someone suggested betting for money, but since between them, they had only sixty eight cents, this was impossible. Someone suggested that strip poker would at least make it more interesting, but when no one replied, they continued their game.

Finally, after several more games, Ralph, the leader of the group said, "One more game of this is going to kill me, let's go ahead and play strip poker."

So they set the ground rules. They determined that each of them were wearing the same number of clothes and decided that the person with the worst hand at the end of each game would remove one article of clothing. At first, each of them seemed to take turns losing and taking off a sneaker or sock. Soon, though, one of the friends Larry, had lost all of his clothes except for his underpants and sat surrounded by his mostly dressed friends.

After the next deal, Larry asked for one card and when the group showed their hand, he had the worst hand. His hand was particularly terrible and more than one of the friends wondered why he had decided to get only one card with a hand that bad. He stood up and slowly slid his underpants down and then quickly covered himself, standing in front of his friends with his underwear around his ankles and his hands covering his cock and balls.

"You have to completely take off your clothes," ordered Ralph and Larry stepped out of his briefs and kicked them aside.

"And you can't cover yourself." said another one of the friends.

Larry, blushing furiously, removed his hands exposing himself to his friends.

"Turn around so we can see your butt," Ralph ordered and Larry slowly began to turn around. Although embarrassed, as demonstrated by his bright red face and chest, it was also clear that Larry was also excited by having to show himself naked to his friends. At the beginning of his turning, he was semi-erect. After turning his back to the others so that they could carefully scrutinize his bare ass, Larry completed turning around to reveal his fully erect cock. Although the other friends shifted uneasily in their seats, they continued to stare at his engorged cock which twitched under their gaze.

After several seconds of standing naked in front of them, Larry sat down, a sheepish look on his face. He picked up the cards and started to deal when one of them asked, "What are you doing, the game's over, you lost."

Like a person who had lost a lot of money and was being told he would not have a chance to win it back, Larry almost shouted, "Why should I be the only one to have to take off all my clothes."

"Because you lost. There's nothing left to take off if you lose again", observed one of his friends.

"It's not fair," Larry sulked.

"Tell you what," Ralph replied, "We keep playing and if someone has lost all their clothes and they lose again, then they have to jerk off in front of everyone."

They all looked at Larry, the person most likely to be affected by this rule change. He nervously assented and the cards were dealt.

After looking at his cards, he again discarded a single card leaving him, when called with a hand that begged the question which of his cards could be replaced with another to make an acceptable hand. This time, he did not require any persuasion to follow the rules of the game, he immediately leaned back and started to stroke his erect cock.

Each of the young men were intimately familiar with the act of masturbation after having practiced for years to perfect the act themselves. But no one had ever witnessed anyone else doing it. At first, they were too embarrassed to watch Larry directly but soon became interested in the quickening pace of his activity. Unconsciously and unnoticed by the others, each started to absent -mindedly stroke the front of his pants.

Seeing his friends reaction only seemed to excite Larry more. After several minutes, Ralph muttered "Fuck this" and stood up and unbuckled his shorts revealing his own fully erect cock. Each of the others quickly followed suit and Larry seemed ecstatic at how excited his friends had become. That excitement only seemed to increase when his friends moved closer to him, surrounding him in a half circle stroking their hard cocks and pointing them at his face from a distance of only a few inches. Larry came quickly followed by each of his friends.

By the time John finished the story, we had arrived at a small clearing in a pine forest and, summing up the whole experience, he said, "It was pretty exciting, so I thought maybe we could watch each other jerk off." John's excitement was evident looking at the bulge in the front of his pants and I, I must confess, was pretty excited myself. We both pulled off our tee shirts and spread them on the ground in the clearing. I then watched intently as John lowered and stepped out of his shorts and then slowly slid down his underpants. As he slid the waist band down, it caught his fully erect cock ,pushing it down . As, it reached lower on his legs, his cock popped up, audibly slapping against his stomach.

The sight of his erect cock in the broad daylight bobbing up and down was equal parts comical and exciting. It was all that I could do not to sink to my knees in front of him to take his cock into my mouth. But it wasn't what we had planned so instead we sat on our tee shirts on the soft ground which was covered with the soft fragrant needles which had accumulated over the years from the surrounding spruce trees.

Watching him jerk off while I stroked my own cock was a kind of sensory overload. This was not our first encounter, but the earlier one had transpired in the dark, leaving us to rely completely on our sense of touch and, later, taste. Now, sight was added to the sensory experience. As I watched him, I thought about what it felt like when we were stroking each other the night before. I also found myself thinking of the story he told on the walk to the woods. It occurred to me that his account focused on Larry in a way that suggested that John was actually talking about himself I found myself imagining him as the central figure in the scene. Based upon his account, it was clear that he took a exhibitionist pleasure in exposing himself and being the center of his friends attention and that he took an extra measure of excitement in being forccd to undress in front of his friends, to stand completely exposed while they carefully examined him, wondering what they were fantasizing about doing to him or what they might like to have them do to him.

John came first, shooting several spurts onto the ground in front him. That sight prompted me to quickly follow. Knowing that our free time was quickly coming to an end that our absence would be noticed we hurriedly dressed and made pans to meet later in the evening after nightfall.

As exciting as our mutual masturbation session had been, it was something we never repeated. After all, why jerk yourself off when you can lean back and have someone else do it for you. Why cum into a pile of leaves when you can come into someone's warm mouth and have him carefully lick you clean afterward.

And so the remainder of the summer was spent taking every opportunity to meet for our sexual experimentation. A good day was one when we could meet either in the afternoon or the evening, a great day was one when we could meet both times. A really great evening was one when we could take advantage of the nearly unlimited time the evening offered and each of us could coax a second orgasm out of the other. And that second one always seemed to make up in intensity what it lost in the volume of cum delivered into our partner's mouth.

Our meetings blur together in memory now, but two instances stand out because they were so different than any of the others.

The first was on a Thursday evening, the evening when everyone assembled in the mess hall to watch a movie shown in the main dining room. This particular evening was my turn to work on the cleanup crew, folding up tables and setting up chairs and loading and unloading dishes into the industrial dish washer. This evening we were running late, delayed by the cleanup necessary after one of our crew had dropped a large tray which had been overloaded with plates. By the time we finished cleaning up the enormous mess, the movie was about to begin and we rushed into the dining room to get seats.

For reasons that will become clear, I do not now remember what the movie was, but whatever it was, it was extremely popular. Normally, some of the campers and staff would skip movies to write letters, prepare work for the following day or hit their cots early. This night, everyone was there, including the nurse and rows of seats had to be added to accommodate the overflow.

By the time I arrived, there was only one seat available in a row of two seats that had just recently been added, behind where the projector was placed. Who should be in the other seat but John who, panicked at our violating the rule against being seen together in public, gave me a frantic look. I nodded toward the rest of the packed room, shrugged and plopped myself down in the seat next to him and the lights in the room went out.

I'm not sure what got into me, but seated in the back of the room in the dark provoked me to reach out and slowly slide my hand up his leg to the inside of his thigh. He let out a quick gasp and hurriedly pushed my hand away. After going through this several times, he finally relented. I don't know if he did this because he was afraid that we were attracting more attention than he would if he merely sat quietly or whether he was enjoying my touching him.

I slowly slid my hand higher, finding his cock which had hardened and extended down his leg. I then proceeded to give him what amounted to a low-intensity ninety minute hand job. Just as the movie reached its climax with an extravagant car chase, I looked at him in the reflected light from the screen and saw that he sat, eyes pressed shut, breathing lightly through lightly parted lips while he reached his climax. Gradually increasing the pressure and speed of my stroking, I heard him give a quick, quiet gasp and felt the flood of warm come soaking through the fabric of his shorts.

As the lights came up, he pointed to the large and growing spot on the front of his pants and made a face that seemed to say, "Now what am I supposed to do." I shrugged mischievously and, licking the now-familiar taste of his cum off my fingers, quickly departed leaving him to figure out how he was going to avoid embarrassment.

Fortunately for him, we had been warned about a possible rain shower and advised to bring a poncho to the movie. Since the rain had not materialized, he was able to tie the poncho around his waist, which I watched out of the corner of my eyes as I was leaving.

Needless to say, I had found the evening's events to be pretty exciting. It was his turn to come to my tent, but, unsure of how angry he was by my leaving him with a tell- tale wet spot in the front of his pants, I was extremely uncertain whether he would appear. As the minutes passed and the time of his normal appearance came and went, I became convinced that he wasn't going to show up. Just as I had resigned myself to having to take care of myself, he slid into my tent. Instead of staying away, he had evidently decided that the best form of revenge would be to tease me mercilessly.

By this point in the summer, we had learned all of the signs of the level of excitement the other was experiencing. He used that knowledge to repeatedly bring me to the brink of orgasm with his mouth and hands, only to back off before I could experience the relief of orgasm.

I had heard the phrase "blue balls" before but had always dismissed it as a line used to persuade reluctant girls to give oral or manual relief after frustrating, extended make out sessions. At this point, the pressure in my own balls was such that I had no problem in believing that they might be glowing, as bright blue as a baboons ass. But each time when I felt I could not take ay further stimulation he would back off at the last possible second leaving me more and more frustrated. When I finally decided I could not take the pressure and would accelerate my hip movements so that I could finally cum, he ruined my plan by suddenly getting up and leaving.

His departure was so sudden that I was convinced that he must have heard someone approaching. I listened carefully but heard nothing but the sounds of the insects and reptiles of the night. When it became clear that he was not going to return, I reached down and grabbing my cock which was sensitive to the point of discomfort, and after two hard strokes, sent a massive load of cum all the way up to my face and hair.

He had had the last laugh.

The second memorable incident stands out because it was the closest that we ever came to being caught. One of the most puzzling aspects of our relationship was that in spite of the incredible enthusiasm we displayed in making each other come, our activities never included anal sex. I am not sure exactly why this was the case as we showed few reservations about engaging in other adventurous activities. It was certainly not because we weren't aware of the practice, it is one of the hoariest jokes among young men about the dangers of bending over to retrieve dropped bars of soap in the gang showers. That joke notwithstanding, I think that none of us actually believed that it would be possible to fit something as large as an erect penis into something as small as someone else's asshole.

The closest we came to any anal activity was an activity we chanced upon toward the end of the summer camp session. We had discovered, far from all of the other tents, an unused and overgrown campsite which consisted of a number of platforms on which tents would had been erected. Because of its isolation, we speculated that this section of the camp must have been for the training of some separate, special forces group. The site appealed to us because it was hard to imagine that anyone other than us came out there, giving us a level of freedom that our other trysting sites did not afford. I particularly liked it because the wooden two by fours that were designed to hold up the sides of tents were the perfect height for John to rest his elbows on while bending over to present his ass to me. I enjoyed placing my cock between his plump ass cheeks, pumping his ass without penetrating him until I came.

We were engaged in this activity when, just as I felt the signs of an oncoming orgasm, he suddenly said "Wait!" I stopped, asking him what was the matter. He looked around as if searching for something and said that he thought he heard something. We were both silent and listened carefully hearing nothing but the sound of the wind in the pine trees. I resumed my pumping, slightly annoyed at the interruption when suddenly, we both heard the distinct sound of voices.

We looked up and to our shared horror, saw a small group of campers rounding the bend in our direction. I remembered seeing a sign advertising a lecture on edible wild plants and that group had evidently found it's way toward us. Fortunately for us, everyone was so intent on examining the plants on the other side of the path that they did not notice us standing behind them less that ten yards away, standing motionless like two horny deer caught in headlights. Had they turned around and looked up they would have been treated to the sight of one young man, naked from the waist down bending over while a second with his shorts and underwear down by his ankles stood behind him, his erect cock nestled between his ass cheeks like a hot dog in a bun.

Miraculously, they did not look around but instead kept walking until they were out of sight and earshot.

Any reasonable person having experienced such a close call would have hurriedly pulled up his pants and departed. But I had been just on the verge of coming and the fact that we had nearly been caught only increased my excitement. So I resumed, increasing the intensity and speed of my humping. At one point, I pulled back too far and thrust forward too enthusiastically and instead of sliding harmlessly past his asshole, the head of my cock found its way into the tight orifice.

I didn't get far. John instantly yelped and pulled away. I came profusely just as I popped out leaving the area around his asshole covered with my cum.

We quickly dressed and went our separate ways back to our campsite. But I could not drive the feeling of the tight embrace of his anus on the head of my cock out of my thoughts. I decided that I had to experience what it would be like to work my cock all the way in until I could feel my balls pressing against his firm ass cheeks.

I remembered that the standard issue first aid kit I had brought with me to camp contained a tube of Vaseline. I had always wondered what it was for. Although I don't know what the kit's manufacturer had in mind in including the Vaseline, I had a use firmly in mind. I resolved to use my best powers of persuasion to make sure that I could use it before the end of the session. If necessary, I was willing to let John fuck me first. Although I imagined what it would feel like to be on my hands and knees or on my back with my knees pulled back to my chest while John pushed his cock into my ass, I mostly imagined me slowly working my cock deeper and deeper into his ass until I shot my cum deep into him.

But, as the Scottish poet wisely observed, "the best laid plans of mice and men gang aft agly" although perhaps in this case it would be more accurate to say that the best planned lays go awry.

There was a stomach virus making its way through the camp whose symptoms were severe but short-lived. A high fever required the presence of a medical professional and the extreme intestinal disorder that resulted in uncontrollable eruptions from both ends of the digestive system called for ready access to a bathroom. I soon found my way to the only place which met both requirements, the infirmary staffed by the nurse. So severe were the symptoms that I lost interest in anything and found myself wondering if death might be the best and only solution to my discomfort. So strong was this uninterest in life that I barely noticed when the nurse bent over to retrieve a dropped pencil, pulling her white skirt tight against her generous ass and hips, a site that would previously have been of considerable interest to me.

Needless to say, my carnal plans were put to rest. On the last day of the session, John came by to visit me, there being no reason to fear anyone's suspicions at that point. He took my address and promised to write and left.

We tried to maintain a correspondence but it became clear that there was really very little for us to write about. It occurred to me that my brief time with Janine earlier in the summer had given me a much stronger sense of who she was than I had as a result of all of the time I spend with John over a three week period. John and I said little either because we were afraid of getting caught or because one or the other of us was unable to speak because we had a cock in our mouth. There was nothing resembling a courtship or a period of getting to know each other. A period of a few short hours elapsed between our first short conversation and the time when were shooting spurts of cum down the other person's throat. Because we talked so little, I didn't know even the most basic things about him, didn't know what kind of music he liked, or whether he had siblings or what television shows he enjoyed.

truman5
truman5
26 Followers