My GF Rohini got Gandbanged

Story Info
My girl friend rohini got gandbanged in train...
2.3k words
3.55
21.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My GF's name is Rohini, and she had an hourglass structure body to die for. She is from Andhra with a stat 34-28-36. Though many tried to impress her in college, I was lucky to win her heart. I met her on social media, and we became friends.

Eventually, I asked her out one fine day. Our love for each other knew no bounds, and we were lost in each other. We were away from home and were students at a reputed college in Trichy. Our conversations became hornier, and we started doing naked cam sessions when no one was in the hostel.

Every time we had holidays, we would travel home together. We ensured we traveled mid-night so we could explore each other's bodies and make love. This time it turned into a nightmare experience for us. But it also became a turning point in how my GF started enjoying sex with strangers.

We had our dinner at Mcdonald's and boarded the train. It was quite late, and everyone around started turning off the lights. We couldn't wait to get started with our kinky business. Usually, we never bothered about people around. Traveling home was the only chance when we could have sex.

So eventually, we lost control and started kissing wildly. Whenever we start kissing, we always beat our previous liplock record. My GF said lets beat the clock for 25 minutes this time. There is also a challenge here. Whoever breaks the kiss gets stripped first.

Usually, during travel, we wear black clothes, so we don't attract too much attention. The darkness gives a certain level of protection while making out. So both of us wore black shirts and jeans. We lowered our berths, moved to one corner closer to each other and started french kissing.

Our tongues were deep into each other, exploring every inch. As you may have guessed, Rohini lost the challenge and started unbuttoning her shirt. She pulled me closer and said, "I am all yours." Looking into her eyes, I could see she wanted to have me so badly.

I went on to hug her and removed her bra straps. Her firm boobs were hot, and her nipples were rock-hard. I mauled her tits and circled her nipples. She closed her eyes and started moaning. To have her in control, I liplocked her, where she started biting my lips so hard as she was getting turned on.

We were making out, unknowing that it was all being recorded by a guy sitting across. Suddenly there was a hand out of nowhere on my shoulders. It was the TTR. Rohini was shocked, and we were caught red-handed. The TTR asked us not to panic but also did not turn on the lights.

He showed us the video from the stranger whose name we got to know as Ramesh (55 yrs old) afterward. TTR called me separately to his seat, taking away Rohini's shirt and leaving her topless. She covered herself with bare hands. I looked at her and said, "I will be back soon, don't worry."

She nodded her head, but she knew she was in trouble. I started negotiating with TTR so that we could pay him. But don't create a scene in front of everyone. He denied taking any money, and he placed his demand. He blackmailed us, saying he would send the video to RPF.

He would make us get down to the next station and inform our college about the incident. We knew if this happened, we would be thrown out of our college. I asked him what his demands were. He said both of you come to 1st Tier AC at the next stop. He paused for a minute, and he smiled.

He said, "I want to explore your GF tonight, and you watch her get fucked." I knew we had to agree to the deal as we had no choice. I told him to give back Rohini's shirt, and I will convince her of this. But he has to delete the video after his fuck.

Rohini was happy to see me back. But she understood something was wrong. She asked me what I had discussed with the TTR. I told her his demands, and to my surprise, she said, "I don't think we have a choice. I love you, but let's do it. Instead of being seen by everyone."

She said, let the TTR alone explore her. She wore the shirt without her bra and left her top buttons open. Her cleavage was visible, and she winked at me, saying, "Getting hard again?" Of course, I was!

The train stopped at the next station, and TTR signaled us to get down. He followed us to ensure we entered the AC coach, and the entire coach was empty. The TTR entered, but Ramesh came behind him. I was angry and asked why he was there.

The TTR said it was because of Ramesh he had the opportunity to fuck my GF, So he wanted to share it with Ramesh too. I understood Rohini was going to be fucked by both. Rohini came near me and hugged me tightly, and said, "Close the door. We have no other way out."

I went and locked the door and tried to turn off the lights. But Ramesh said, "Don't turn it off. We got to see your GF's hot body." Then I looked into TTR's badge closely; his name was Vaibhav. He told me we were all set, and I could watch my GF get banged for the next 5 hours.

He went through his list and found my GF's name was Rohini. He said, "A wonderful name and a beautiful structure." He pulled Rohini closer and started kissing her cheeks while Ramesh was grabbing her boobs from behind over her shirt.

Rohini started moaning. I knew it was very difficult to tame her wilderness once she is into it. She removed her footwear, stood on Vaibhav's shoes and initiated a liplock with Vaibhav. He pulled her closer and whispered, "I knew you are hungry for a dick no matter who's."

She smiled while kissing and pushed her tongue inside Vaibhav's mouth. Ramesh's hand was caught between Rohini's boobs and Vaibhav's chest. He somehow managed to unbutton her shirt completely, and her nipples were erect already.

Vaibhav broke the kiss and started sucking her tits while Ramesh kissed her lips vigorously. He bit and pulled her lips so hard that she said, "Do it slowly. We still have time." By this time, Rohini was completely turned on. The whole coupe was filled with her moans.

Ramesh started removing her jeans and started playing with her waist. Rohini had a wonderful deep navel to die for, and Ramesh didn't miss noticing it. He put his tongue around and licked her navel like there was no tomorrow. He constantly explored her navel, inserting his fingers to dig deeper.

He put his tongue inside her belly button and licked it clean. Rohini loved the attention she got from these 2 men and arched her back. Vaibhav said to Ramesh take her boobs. He wants to get into the actual game. Ramesh and Vaibhav switched places.

Vaibhav started to insert his finger into Rohini's pussy. It was only 1 finger to start with. But as her moaning increased with the pace of his fingering, he got wilder to insert 2 fingers simultaneously. I could see his fingers getting wet with Rohini's love juices, and she was enjoying it.

Her hand ran through Ramesh's hair, who was teasing her tits, and her other hand was stripping Vaibhav. She removed his shirt and his belt. Her hands were over his tent, and she removed the zipper but not the button. She asked Vaibhav to remove it, and the pants dropped off.

Her hands went inside his underwear, and she pulled his cock out. Pre-cum was oozing out of his dick. She looked at him and asked, "Leaking already?" Vaibhav said, "Waiting to explode," and asked her to give him a blowjob. She said she would give him a handjob and then a blowjob once he was about to explode.

Vaibhav was on cloud nine and said, "As you wish, dear." Rohini asked him to lie down, took the vaseline from her handbag and rubbed her hands with it. Ramesh started teasing her pussy with his fingers and undressed, seeing how Vaibhav was getting treated.

One hand was fingering Rohini's cunt while the other was playing with his dick. Rohini took Vaibhav's dick and started stroking it. She looked at him to see his reaction every time. She kept whispering, "Is it enough, or do you want to make it faster?"

I knew my GF was horny in bed, but I didn't know that she was so good with strangers. I could hear the 'slurp slurp' sound from her strokes, and Vaibhav started trembling with pleasure. It was too much to watch. So I undressed and started masturbating.

Vaibhav signaled me with a thumbs-up, and Rohini gave me a naughty smile. She knew Vaibhav was at his peak and immediately took his cock in her mouth, deep-throating in one go. While making strokes with her mouth, she scraped his cock with her teeth to turn him on even more.

Ramesh watching all this, could not hold back. He grabbed Rohini's hand and placed it on his cock. Vaibhav was twitching in pleasure because of the blowjob. He said, "Stop, let's do the 69 position." Rohini broke the blowjob, turned around to face sit on Vaibhav, and started blowing Ramesh.

It was Vaibhav's turn to return the favor. He parted Rohini's wet pussy with his fingers, inserted his tongue, and wiggled it. Rohini screamed with pleasure and grabbed Ramesh's cock with full force that he let out a moan, 'ouch.' Rohini's juices flowed directly into Vaibhav's mouth, and he started getting choked.

He asked her to get up and lay down, and we all knew what was coming next. Rohini took out the condom pack and gave one to each of them. Vaibhav wore the condom and placed it near Rohini's oozing pussy. Rohini helped him to place the dick at the right spot and guided it to her love hole.

She told Vaibhav to push now. He nodded his head and gently pushed his 7 inch cock in. Rohini raised her arms and moaned. This motivated Vaibhav. She was enjoying it. He took out his dick and shoved it in again. Every time the moaning grew louder, the expression on Rohini's face changed.

Showing she was enjoying him being inside her. In 10 minutes, there was no resistance. His shaft was in and out at such a pace that I was worried her pussy would get ripped. Vaibhav did not stop and was sweating profusely, even with the AC.

Whenever he was about to cum he slowed the ramming and changed positions slightly. Clearly, he wanted to be inside Rohini as much as he could. He would not get such a girl who could cooperate so easily. Rohini was getting too wild, and she told him to cum soon.

We had only 2 hours left before our station arrived. She had to handle Ramesh too. After 30 minutes of intense pounding, Vaibhav spurted with a huge moan and laid over Rohini, exhausted. He kissed her lips again, turned to me, and said thank you.

At this point, my anger was gone, as I knew we all enjoyed it. Now Ramesh was out of patience watching all the action. He went down to lick Rohini's cunt. He licked her glory hole while teasing her clitoris with his fingers. Ramesh was a bit wilder than Vaibhav, and his dick was bigger than Vaibhav's.

Rohini asked him to lie down and sat on his stomach. She took the condom away from Ramesh and started giving handjob. She looked at me and bit her lips, trying to seduce me. With Ramesh's dick completely erect, she put the condom over it and stoked it again to maintain the tempo.

She turned to Ramesh and said, "I will punish your cock for filming us." She took her attention back to his dick and sat on his dick with full force. Ramesh's balls were hurt by the force she sat on. But it was our sweet revenge. She started grabbing his balls, and this made him hornier.

She started riding him in cowgirl position and handled it like a pro. After 30 minutes of the ride, Ramesh was about to ejaculate. He tapped her at the back, but Rohini was not prepared to listen. She increased her pace, and Ramesh unloaded.

But she continued her wild ride, and he turned red due to exhaustion. But Rohini was not prepared to leave him now and rode him even wilder that his erection was not lost even after cumming. He had his 2nd ejaculation. Rohini turned around and said, "Now that is a good fuck."

Vaibhav returned after his wash, and Rohini asked him to order food from the pantry. All of us were hungry since we had stayed up late, and she sat between the two men naked. She stretched her arms around the guys. Ramesh and Vaibhav were mauling her boobs.

Rohini asked for their phones and checked them to see if the video had been deleted. We were relieved. Vaibhav said we could travel in the AC coupe for the trip and left us. I hugged my Rohini and thanked her for what she did. I knew she was exhausted to take me in.

But she said, "Let me make your little brother happy," and gave me a wonderful handjob until I cum on her face. We slept naked lying on top of each other, until we reached Chennai.