My GF's Mom Turned Out to be a Slut

Story Info
Who knew Mom would be like that?
2.3k words
3.92
48.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers

My Girlfriends Mom Turned out to be a Slut!

By DDDDave

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

I knew I was in trouble the moment I met my girlfriend's mom. June, my girlfriend, rocked a really nice set of Double D tits. Her Mom, May, was much, much larger. And it seemed that she enjoyed showing them off! Her v-neck tee shirt exposed the upper part of her cleavage and the top swells of her boobs were on display. It didn't help that she was always pulling at the neckline, showing more of those oversized blimps for me to gaze at. She seemed to enjoy showing off for me. And June never seemed to notice!

We exchanged the usual pleasantries while having coffee and a snack. They sat next to each other across the kitchen table from me. I had lots of time to admire May's amazing development. She had terrific tits! And she was a real flirt!

May got up to refill our coffee cups. As she leaned over to pour me a refill her shirt gaped open, exposing her bra which was chock full of tits! She smiled at me and licked her lips while making a point to flex her pecs. This made her tits jump and swing in front of me! As a finishing touch she reached up and pulled her neckline down so that I had an epic view of her gigantic tits! I was afraid that her tits were going to fall out of her shirt! She held her self like that for seconds on end, making sure I got a really long, good look!

Later that day I found May working on dinner at the kitchen counter. I stood in the doorway, watching her boobs shiver and shake as she sliced and diced. She saw me looking and made a point to lick her lips while she looked at my groin. My dick was gaining strength as she watched!

May arched her back, causing her boobs to jut even further out! Her t-shirt worked its way free of her short-shorts as she flexed and took a deep breath. She licked her lips with her long tongue and smiled at my obvious reaction. My dick was getting stiffer and longer as I looked at my girlfriend's Mom while she showed off for me!

I stepped up behind May and made sure that she could feel my hard-on as I pressed it against her ass. She didn't pull away. Instead she pushed herself back against me and wiggled her tush against my erection.

I slid my hands around her sides.

"God you've got some big titties!" I was cupping her boobs from behind as I spoke. They more than filled my hands as I squeezed and pinched and fondled her massive melons.

"Do you like big boobs?"

"Yeah, I sure do! It's what attracted me to June. She's a double d. Your's must be a lot larger!"

"I have to struggle into a L cup bra. When I wear a bra. Which isn't always." She turned in my embrace and pulled her t-shirt up over her bra-encased breasts. As I watched she grabbed the bra's underwire and yanked it upwards. Both boobs tumbled and bounced out. They shook and quivered for a few moments before they came to a halt. They were amazing! Solid and firm they drew my lips like iron filings to a magnet! Before I knew it I was licking and sucking and nursing on the biggest boobs I had ever seen! L-cup she had said? Enormous!

"Ohhh, yes, you do that so well! So very, very well! I haven't had a man nurse on my big titties for quite a while!" she was moaning and gasping as I worked.

"I bet you could get any guy you wanted to do this!" I told her.

"Maybe. Probably. But I prefer the men that have something special to offer in return." I felt her hands sweep over my dick that was throbbing in my pants. "Men that are well equipped, like you are! Men with big, hard cocks that I can play with and get to blow all over my tits and face. Would you like to do that for me?" she asked. She knew the answer. I could see it in her eyes.

I didn't say a word as she went to her knees in front of me. She pulled off her shirt and bra. Then, as I watched, she pulled my dick out and began to lick and suck it. She really knew what she was doing. I'd never had a better blow-job!

"So hard," she moaned. "SO hard and so long and so thick! What an amazing cock!"

"Have you had a big dick before?" I asked.

"I thought so. But I've never seen anything like this monster cock! So fucking long! And so fucking hard! I can't wait to see what this is going to feel like in my poor little pussy!" She was stroking me with both hands now. Her tongue flashed out again and she licked my balls and shaft, getting me all shiny and wet!

"I don't think I can swallow all of this huge dick," she moaned. "But I'm going to try!" The head of my cock hit the back of her mouth. She was groaning and mewling as she tried to force my dick deeper and deeper. She got the head into her throat, her lips were twitching and her tongue was fluttering under my shaft. It felt amazing. And the vibrations as she hummed made my dick feel wonderful!

She was gasping for breath as she pulled back to examine how much of my dick she had managed to handle.

"Damn, and there is so much more to take! I don't want to wait, Milt! Let me lie down here..." She stretched out on the window seat and spread her pussy lips with both hands.

Taking the invitation I stepped between her legs and dropped my hard-on onto her groin. My balls were pressed up against her cunt and my dick head reached almost to her navel!

"Look at this May. See how far into you I'm going to go!"

"Fucking hell!" she blurted. "What a whopper you got! Don't make me wait! Make me feel it! Push it in now! Don't make me wait, you horse-hung bastard!"

Ten minutes later she was crying, sobbing and shrieking in excitement as I kept on plunging deeper and deeper into her soaking wet cunt. I had reached the halfway point fairly quickly. May had convulsed into an orgasm as I had begun to fuck her deeper than anyone else had ever been able to! Now the going was slower but I was still making progress and May was ecstatic as I kept going and going.

She was clutching her breasts to her chest, squeezing her nipples and trying to control how those giant orbs wobbled and shook all over her torso!

Time after time May would convulse into an orgasm. Her hips would shake and her whole body would quiver as she came again and again!

She was panting for breath. Smiling up at me while I kept on driving myself deeper and deeper into her. Finally I had driven everything I had between her cunt lips. She was yipping and crying, clutching at me, trying to get me even deeper into her. Both her legs and her arms were wrapped around me as she kept begging for more!

"You are amazing! Ive never had a better fuck! Don't stop! Never stop! I want to feel like this again and again! Let me know when you are ready to spew your seed! I want to watch you jack off over my tits! I want to slather your cum on my huge tits! I want to lick it off my tits after you drop your load on me! Please, Milt, please cum for me now!"

I took her at her word. I pulled back and then dropped my hard-on between her huge fucking tits. While she ohhhed and ahhhed I stoked my dick again and again.

When I started to cum May used both her hands and her forearms to clamp my dick between her tits and used her boobs to stroke my cock and to pull the last of my sperm from my balls. She was giggling while she used her fingertips to collect the fluids between her tits and dribbled them into her mouth. She swallowed with obvious relish and kept on licking her fingers and then she pulled her tits to her mouth and used her amazing tongue to lick up all the rest of my offering!

A few minutes later she had cleaned us both up and she went back to finishing dinner while I went to check out the local news. When June got back everything was normal. She never had a clue.

But that was the start of a new relationship between me and May. She was alway eager for my big hard dick. And she was always trying to drive me crazy with her huge tits, tight pussy and eager mouth and throat!

She knew that I lusted after her huge tits and never missed an opportunity to show them off for me to admire. Her clothes were some combination of skin tight, low cut or slutty in some other way. And she would make a point to rub up against me every chance she got. And I loved it!

She would shimmy her boobs at me or bounce them. Then she would cozy up to me and run her hands over my rapidly hardening cock! She would pull my hands to her tits and encourage me to feel her up. If she thought that she had a chance she would pull out my cock and suck on it or push me down on the sofa or a chair and climb onto my hard-on and ride me until she came. Which never took long! And then she would just keep on! A couple of time we almost got caught by June but that didn't seem to discourage May! I think she enjoyed the thrill of maybe getting caught!

I enjoyed motor-boating the biggest tits I had ever imagined. I would suck on her nipples, tongue every square inch of her boobs. I wold lick her nipples, pinch and pull on those rosy pegs. I got to the point that if I wanted to I could make May have a nipple orgasm from my attentions.

One day May pulled me into the bathroom and pushed me up against the vanity. My dick was a pipe in my pants as she twisted and turned to rub her boobs against my chest. She ran her hands up and down my cock and then she pulled her shirt up. She wasn't wearing a bra!

"Put that huge thing between my tits, won't you? I love to see that look in your eyes as you pump your seed between my massive melons! I want you to cum for me and then I want to feel you jam yourself back between my pussy lips and just fuck the hell out of me! I'll never get tired of feeling you push your huge dick into me!

So we spent half an hour fucking our brains out that afternoon. It was great. It always was. So I decided it was time to address the situation.

Pulling May behind me I strode into the living room where June was reading some magazine. I put my arm around May and stood in front of June.

"June, I'm moving in with May. It turns out your Mom is a real slut and she wants me to be available to service her whenever she wants. And I want to be here for her. She's a great fuck!"

I could see June starting to tear up. But before I could go on May spoke up.

"I"m sorry, dear. I know people think I'm a slut because I have huge tits. But that's not true. According to my therapist, I'm a slut because I have low self esteem. And because I'm always horny! So having Milt here to drive me crazy with his foot-long dick is just too good to pass up!"

As she spoke she was slowly dropping onto her knees. She took a moment to purr over the lump my dick was making in my pants before she unzipped me and pulled my dick out to dangle in front of me. While June gaped in amazement her Mom made a production of sucking and licking my cock until it was quivering at full length in front of me.

After getting me to full strength May looked up at me.

"It's not just that you have the biggest dick I've ever encountered. You use it better than anyone else I've been with. You are the best fuck of my life! And I want you to fuck my brains out every chance we get!"

"Fine by me, your cock-hungry slut! I'm ready if you are and it has been several hours since we last did it!"

As June was storming out of the house May was taking foot-long trips up and down my huge cock.

We were both grinning at each other while she bent over to press her mammoth melons to my mouth. Neither one of us mentioned June again. We were too busy fucking out brains out!

The Endddd

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,185 Followers