My GF's Mother is Hot for ME!

Story Info
My shy Girlfriend's Mom Makes up for it!
5.6k words
4.56
22.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

My GF's Mother is Hot for ME!

By DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o )

Diane and I had been dating for a couple of months. We met at The Institute of Technology and Science. We were both Sophomores. She was in the STEMS area while I was studying Business and Finance.

Diane is a pretty brunette with a kick-ass body. One night while we were drinking she bragged that she measured 39-28-40. So she was stacked! She was a little shy about showing off but she liked making out when we were alone. No sex yet, but I had hopes despite her 'I'm waiting for marriage' speech!

I was on the gymnastics squad. I did the pommel horse, rings and a couple of other things. The result was that I was in great shape! Chiseled and ripped. I got a lot of compliments and attention from women when I was at the pool. And I have to admit that I liked the attention!

Diane was in a dorm even though her Mom lived just a few miles from campus. I had grown up on the East Coast. So when Thanksgiving came around it made sense for us to visit her Mom for the holiday.

On the drive there Diane gave me some more info about her family. Apparently her Dad had skipped out shortly after her birth. And she blamed herself for this which made no sense to me. Both her Mom and her Dad were very young when Diane was born.

Anyway, Mom lived alone and had brought up Diane as a single parent. Apparently she was very active in the local church and Diane described her as "a God fearing woman".

I was immediately attracted to Diane's Mom when I met her. I could see where Diane got her good looks! The one sizable difference, in more ways than one, was that Diane wore a Double D bra while her Mom was larger. Considerably larger from what I could tell. She seemed to carry them easily. And I enjoyed watching her as she moved about.

I have to admit that I'm a boob man. I love big boobs! It was one of the reasons that I was attracted to Diane. And her Mom was several sizes larger. I spent the first bit of the visit guessing what Mom's bra size might be.

I may not have been as discreet as I could have been while I was checking out Mom. She made it known, quietly, that she didn't appreciate my ogling her!

Nevertheless, she was friendly. She asked me to call her by her first name, Felicity.

She had made us a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. I carved the turkey and the three of us had a great time. Felicity even broke out a bottle of wine with the dessert!

After dinner we relaxed in the den for a while and then I got up to start to clear the table. I told the ladies to relax, that I had it under control. Twenty minutes later or so I had cleared the table and was prepping the dishes to get them into the dishwasher.

Felicity joined me. She told me that Diane had fallen asleep.

"I guess she's not used to alcohol," she remarked.

"I've never seen her drink," I responded. 'We mostly go to the library together."

"That's good to know," said Felicity.

I went back to rinsing the dishes. I wasn't used to using a spray hose and I managed to spray myself by mistake. I got my shirt pretty wet and my face got spritzed too.

Without thinking I pulled up my shirt to wipe off my face. I heard Felicity take a deep breath as I did so. I peeked out from behind my shirt to see that she was staring at me. Her hand was halfway outstretched as if to touch me.

I took longer than I needed to to towel myself off. I was letting her get a good long look at my torso. I took care to flex my abs and wipe off my pectoral muscles. Felicity was staring at me and, as I watched, she licked her lips!

"I'm going to go change," I told her. "I'll finish this up when I get back!"

As I was going to the spare bedroom I was using ("There will be no hanky-panky in my home" she had told Diane and I.) I was wondering what to change into. This might be an opportunity, I thought. I was looking for something that would get her attention.

When I came back to the kitchen Felicity took a quick glance and then a double take! Just the reaction I was hoping for! I was wearing a crop top that ended at my sternum. My abs were on display and she was staring at them as I walked across the kitchen to stand next to her and the sink.

I was also wearing a pair of grey sweat pants that had been chopped off to serve as shorts. I wasn't wearing any underwear and since I had stopped outside the kitchen and fondled my dick for a couple of moments I was bulging out of those shorts!

As I got back to work I could see that Felicity was shooting quick glances at me! Her eyes roamed from my abs to my groin and back. She also seemed to like the look of my well muscled legs. The shorts hugged my butt and she was checking that out too!

I made a point of moving closer to her as I fussed around in the sink. Our hips bumped from time to time. I was moving around behind her as I put away dishes. I knew that she could feel my dick as it rubbed against her hips and ass.

Felicity was gripping the counter's edge with both hands as I kept up the contact with her. I could see that she was breathing harder now!

"I feel so much better now," I told her. "Wearing those wet clothes was aggravating!"

"Uh-huh," was her response. I watched as her nostrils flared. She licked her lips and stared straight ahead.

"Hand me that colander, Felicity. I'll put it back." It belonged on the top shelf cause it wasn't used very often.

As I stretched to replace the colander I could see Felicity frankly staring at my body. I took my time!

"I can tell where Diane gets her good looks, Felicity," I told her as I stepped closer to her.

"Um, ah, ..." She stuttered as I put my hands on here hips. She turned her back to me defensively.

I closed the distance between us. She could feel my body against her. I nibbled on her neck. I could feel her hips move from side to side. She was rubbing herself against my erection! It felt amazing!

"Um, ah... stop. Don't." She protested meekly. She was still moving.

"Oh, sorry," I said as if I was unaware of what I had been doing. I stepped away from her. She relaxed her stance and when she turned around she smiled at me before slipping out of the room. I did see that she took another look at me as she left.

I finished up the dishes and went out to the living room. Diane was asleep on the sofa. I carried her to her room and tucked her in bed.

I headed back downstairs but stopped as I heard some noises. I was stopped outside Felicity's door. I pressed my ear to the door.

"Uhhhh, oooohhhh!"

"So big! So LONG! And so thick! Never seen the like! Monster! Bigger than anyone!"

"Uh, uh, uh!"

"More! More! So fucking big! Big DICK giant cock! Uh! Uh!"

Felicity was moaning and talking to herself. She was making a fair amount of noise. I could picture what she was doing. In my imagination she was fingering herself and using a dildo as she relived what she had seen and felt with me in the kitchen.

The next morning I wore another crop top shirt and some running shorts. I went for a run before breakfast and was sweating when I joined the women in the kitchen.

I took off my sweat soaked top and toweled off before donning another crop top. Diane and Felicity both had time for a good look before I sat down to enjoy breakfast.

Felicity could hardly take her eyes off me. And I tried to give her lots to look at. Diane had seen me many times with just a swimsuit or shorts and she was not focused on me as much as her Mom.

Diane was chatting with us both. She had made plans to see some of the high schools friends that were home for the holiday. I agreed to clean the kitchen floor for them.

Felicity was licking her lips while looking me up and down! I saw her clench and unclench her hands several times as if gripping something. It was clear that she was attracted to what she was seeing! I smiled at her in turn and made it a point to look her up and down. I focused on her chest! When I passed behind her in the kitchen I made it obvious that I was deliberately rubbing against her. It was interesting that she did not try to avoid these contacts!

Diane was in the other room when I stepped behind her Mom and rubbed myself against her tush. My hands were on her hips pulling her close to me.

I brushed her hair away from her neck and nibbled gently while I rubbed my dick against her bum. She sighed as I worked.

"You really shouldn't do this," she murmured. She made no attempt to pull away from me. I let my hands slide up her side and I gently caressed her breasts from behind while pressing my dick between her butt cheeks!

I cupped her big tits and used my forefingers to strum her nipples. They responded by growing stiffer under my touch. She was significantly larger than her daughter! I could almost completely encompass Diane's boobs in each hand. I had no hope of doing that with Felicity! She was several times larger than Diane!

"Ohhhh, please," she gasped. "Don't do... it feels ... ummm! You should stop! Please..." Her head lolled back against my shoulder

"Alright," I told her. I pinched both her nipples at the same time and stepped away from her. She almost fell over but caught herself and stood, trembling, while I left the kitchen. As I left I thought I heard her say "Bastard!"

Later that day I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. when Felicity came into the room. I made sure that I was flexing my ass and bending as much as I could. She fooled around with this and that but mostly she just stood there and watched me move about. From time to time I would stand up and stretch. This allowed me to show off my abs and my toned torso. She took it all in. I could hear her breathing as she watched me show off for her.

A couple of times I made it a production to adjust my package. That really caught her attention! I saw her lick her lips while watching me!

As I finished and put away the bucket and scrub brush she still was standing there in the doorway. She was wearing a pair of yoga shorts and a logo t-shirt from The Institute of Technology and Science. The t-shirt was just a little tight while the shorts were more than skin tight!

I walked up to her. As I approached she crossed her arms over her breasts as if to protect herself. I gently took her wrists and put her hands on my shoulders. Then I took her hips and pulled her tightly against me. She was looking me in the eyes while I pressed my groin against her.

Her breasts were mashed against my chest. I could feel her nipples as they became even more erect! They rubbed against me as she breathed. As big as those tits were they seemed to cover my chest! She was only a little shorter than I and I could feel her massive boobs all the was from below my navel up to even with my nipples. They were HUGE!

I took hold of her nipples and squeezed them and pulled on them, making her massive tits bounce and shiver as I worked. At the same time I was pressing my hard-on against her.

"Please, don't." She murmured. "Please don't do this!"

"Don't you like it when I play with your nipples and your ever-so-big tits?" I asked. "It feels like you do." I slid one hand down her torso until my fingers were gently caressing her pussy thru her yoga pants. My fingers became wet with her juices almost at once. She was practically dripping!

I brought my fingers to her mouth and ran them over her lips.

"Can you feel this? It's slippery, isn't it? Can you smell the juices from your pussy on my fingers? Doesn't it smell good? Doesn't it get you excited? It seems like it does to me!"

"No, it's not..." Her voice faded away. She took a deep breath and her tongue came out to lick her lips and then to run over my fingers! She took a moment to taste it and then she sucked my fingers into her mouth.

"That's right, darling! Taste yourself on my fingers. It's exciting, isn't it?" I asked. "Don't try to deny it!"

Her hands were clutching my butt, pulling me closer to her. She was making my erection rub against her. Her eyes were closed while she savored her own taste.

Her breasts were pushing hard against my torso! They were flattened out from the pressure. Her cleavage was surging up out of her t-shirt as she breathed.

"I've been watching you watch me since I came into your home. I know that you like what you have seen and what you've felt and what you've tasted too! Don't try to deny it, Felicity! Tell me the truth! You like it, don't you!"

"Oh, I can't... No...its not like that," she gasped out.

"Oh, I think it IS like that, Felicity. I think you would love to feel a big cock force it's way into your poor empty pussy and give you the chance to have one orgasm after another! I think that you would enjoy lying under me while I pound you and pound you to a series of cums that would shake your world. And, Felicity, I think you would pray for the chance to kneel in front of me and push yourself back against my massive thick dick while you came and came and came! That's what I think!"

"Oh, God," she sobbed. "I can feel your cock. It's so thick and hard and long! How can it be so thick and hard and long all at the same time? How big is it, Stan? How..." her voice died away as she realized what she was asking me while we stood in each other's arms.

"I'm not sure how big it is." I lied. "Would yo like to measure my big, hard dick? I would like to find out! Diane hasn't touched my cock, you know. You're so much sexier than she is. It would be fun to have you measure my big dick! Let's go to your room and I'll let you find out just how large I am."

"Oh, God, I can't let you do that," she exclaimed while still grinding herself against me. "I can't fool around with my daughter's boyfriend. Even if she's not having sex with him! That would be wrong! It would be wrong of me to take advantage of a young man no matter how well equipped he may be!"

"But Felicity, you would be helping her out, don't you see? You would be able to let her know what she would be dealing with! She's sure to ask and you could find out the answer for her. For her and for me!"

I turned, put my arm around her and started to lead her toward her bedroom. She barely resisted. One hand slid down to cup my buttocks while the other was stroking over my abs.

"You have an amazing butt, Stan" she told me. "So firm and ..." again she didn't finish the sentence.

When we got to her room I pushed the door closed behind us and we stood next to her vanity.

"Where do you keep your measuring tape, Felicity? Is it here in the nightstand?" I opened the drawer and found her dildo. It was pink and about 8 inches long. She looked embarrassed as I pulled it out and held it in front of her.

"It's okay Felicity. I'm bigger than this!"

She was slowly turning red while trying to not look at me.

"Here we go!" I had found a tape. "Why don't you measure me up with this?"

Her hand was shaking as she reached out for the tape. She almost dropped it!

"Just kneel down here, take out my cock and measure it. You may have to do some work to get me to my fullest potential," I told her."But I'm sure you know how to do that, don't you?"

She refused to look me in the eyes. Her hands were still shaking as she reached for my waistband and started to pull it down toward my knees.

Slowly she uncovered my dick. When she had pulled my shorts down far enough that my cock was hanging, exposed, in front of her she gulped loudly and grasped it with one hand. I wasn't close to full size when she started to stroke my dick. But it didn't take long until she was using both hands, one above the other, getting me to full length.

"it's sooo big," she moaned. "I've um, never seen... Sooo big!" Both hands were sliding up and down, my dick was getting harder and thicker and longer while she worked.

"What do you think, Felicity? Is it as large as you thought? Or is it bigger?"

"So much more," she responded. "So big! So long and thick and hard! And it's not done growing yet, is it?" She barely glanced at my face. All of her attention was on the massive cock to which she was tending.

A few moments later she put one end of the tape at the juncture of my cock shaft and my torso. With her tongue caught between her lips she drew the tape up to the tip of my dick's head.

"Dear God!" She gasped. "Eleven and a half inches! Almost a foot long! I've never seen anything like it! And so fucking thick! I can't reach around it with one hand. My thumb and fingers won't touch!" She readjusted the tape to measure the girth.

"My goodness. Look at this! Just over three inches around! What a big cock!" She was licking her lips as she was staring at my dick.

"Go ahead," I told her. "I can see that you want to find out what it feels and tastes like! Go ahead. Lick my dick and suck on the head. Take up as much of my fluids as you can! I know your going to love it!"

Tentatively she extended her tongue and touched the head of my dick. She didn't really lick it. She just barely touched me! She withdrew her tongue and seemed to contemplate the taste for a moment or two. Then she again ran her tongue out and actually licked my dick. From ball sack to dick head she ran the entire length of my shaft. And then again. And Again. She was sighing and lightly moaning now as she continued to lick my ball sack and dick. She seemed to have found that she enjoyed it!

She drew back and took a moment to examine my cock. Holding it in both hands she pushed and pulled it this way and that. Smiling, she looked me in the eyes.

"It tastes good! I didn't think it would but it tastes really good!" Her head slowly ducked down and she took my dick head in her mouth. While continuing to look me in the eyes she pushed herself forward, taking more and more of my shaft into her mouth. When she had pushed me to the back of her mouth she drew off again.

"I wonder..." she mused. "Ive heard of it. I had a girlfriend in college that bragged about how she could. But I wasn't sure if she was making stuff up. I'm going to try."

Again she lined up her mouth and my cock. She pushed herself forward again. But this time when she had me at the back of her mouth she only paused for a moment before forcing herself forward again.

She took another couple of inches into her throat! There was still a bit of my shaft that she was stroking with one hand. The other hand was buried in her pussy! She was stroking and fingering herself while doing a damn fine job of swallowing my prick! Amazing! I had thought that she was demure and hesitant but she fooled me!

Finally I reached down and pulled her off.

"That's enough foreplay," I told her. "It's time to get down to the real stuff! I want to see how you handle my dick when I fuck you!" She flinched as I used the f word. But she looked at my cock and seemed to gain confidence as she did so.

I splayed her across the bed and dove between her thighs, head first. I licked her pussy lips and strummed her clit with my fingers while I pleasured her cunt.

Her hands clamped to the back of my head, holding me in place while her hips rocked from side to side and up and down. She didn't have to hold me in place, I wasn't doing anywhere!

After a few minutes of teasing attention I finally bore down and drove her over the edge into a major orgasm. It took her a minute or two to catch her breath. When she was again aware of what was going on I was poised above her with my cock gently pressing at the opening of her pussy.

She stared down at where our groins met. "Please don't hurt me," she begged. "You're so big! I don't know if it will..." Her voice died away as I pressed forward and began to drive myself into her.

"I think I helped loosen you up, Felicity!" I told her. To prove my point I leaned over her and let my weight bear down on her pussy lips.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12