My Girl Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I heard the voice call out.

I whirled around and there through the half opened bathroom door, I saw the profile of a pair of long bare legs and a bare back partly bent over the sink. In between were the brightest pair of print underwear I think I had ever seen. They were molded snugly to a very attractive bottom. I admired the view and before I could understand I was looking inappropriately at one of the McQuinn daughters again, the figure stood straight up. I sucked in a huge breath and teetered back slightly on my heels. I could still mostly only see legs, back and panties, but now I could also see the side of a face. It wasn't Donna nor was it Sara.

It was Sam!

She must have made it down here while I was drinking beer with Mr. McQuinn out back.

The breath still held in my lungs as I looked at the side of her face, ever so beautiful as I remembered. She was looking in the mirror and fluffing back her bangs. Her hair was as short as I had ever seen it. It was actually rather sexy even without all the beautiful wavy light brown locks flowing down her neck. But it was also now very blonde; short, sexy and blonde. The best I could describe it was it was just like the sexy hairdo Erika Eleniak, the child actress turned Playboy Playmate, turned adult actress that played a stripper turned tight-fitting black outfit wearing commando in the Steven Seagal movie 'Under Siege'. Erika was very sexy in that movie. Sam looked even sexier right here before me.

As I was about to scan down her body again I heard footsteps upstairs and almost jumped out of my skin. I oriented myself, looked down at my bag and grabbed the book I had come down to get, then sprinted up the steps at about three per stride. By the time I got upstairs and back out to the living room with Mr. McQuinn I was breathing like I'd just run a couple of miles. I wondered if I had taken a single breath from the first time I saw Sam's backside until I sat on the couch and continued to chat with Mr. McQuinn. As I chatted with him about my short military career my focus remained on what I had seen downstairs. It was more than I had ever seen of Sam before. I had seen and held her panties in my hands last night and now I had seen another pair of panties on the girl, the woman herself. In all the years I had known her that was the most exposed she had been around me. And she didn't even know it.

"Time for dinner!" I heard Mrs. McQuinn's voice call from the kitchen moments later.

"Great I'm starving!" Mr. McQuinn said as he jumped out of his lounge chair. "Come on Steve. Let's go enjoy some more home cooking." He walked toward the kitchen as he yelled, "Donna, Sam, dinner!"

Donna came down the hall bouncing and bubbly as usual.

"Where's your sister?" Her father asked.

"I think she's downstairs." Donna replied.

"Oh." Then he turned to me. "Did you see her while you were down there?"

"Uh..." I stammered and pictured his half naked daughter again. "Uh, no, I don't, well she may have been in the bathroom." It was only half a lie I told myself.

Mr. McQuinn walked over and yelled down into the basement. "Sam, get up here. Dinner is ready." Before he could turn there was Sam stepping out of the shadows of the doorway.

She was dressed this time. But my breath still escaped me.

She strode into the room and strutted in her long leather coat and knee high black boots. As she walked the coat flapped open enough for me to see white blouse and short brown skirt she was wearing. The skirt came down to only about mid-thigh. Those lovely base legs I had seen earlier were still bare under the skirt and boots.

"I'm not staying. I've got to meet some of the girls from work for dinner. Then we are going out after." She strode to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water and tipped it up to drink.

Sam could be sexy to me just drinking water. As her neck rippled with the drink the softness of her skin just exuded desire. I wasn't sure was breathing for this second time I had seen her this evening.

"Wait one minute, deary." Mrs. McQuinn blurted out and stopped Sam in her tracks. "You haven't even seen Steve yet and I know he was hoping to get to see you tonight. He leaves in the morning."

Then Sam looked at me. Those eyes, those gorgeous green eyes were looking at me. With the new hair, and the outfit, I was taken aback. I just knew I was not breathing once again. My head seemed to spin. My heart raced. Surprisingly, although I felt warm all over, down between my legs I wasn't harboring a growing erection as I had so many times this last couple of days ogling her sister's and playing with her underwear.

"Oh, hi Steve." She smiled and merely adjusted the long coat on her shoulders. "Glad your back in the country. I hope you don't mind though, we've been planning this night for sometime. I'll try and get back before too late and maybe we can chat. Night Mom, night Dad." And with that Sam snatched her car keys off the counter and vanished out the back door.

"Well, that was very rude." Mrs. McQuinn stood there with a platter of pot roast in her hand looking at the recently closed door. "I'm sorry about that Steve."

"No, its fine. I understand." I didn't really, but what else was I going to say. "I didn't want to put anyone out this visit and I already put her out of her own bed."

"Hogwash, you aren't putting anyone out son." Mr. McQuinn chimed in as he walked up to Mrs. McQuinn pecked her on the cheek and took the meat platter from her.

"He's right, Steve. You are family, always have been family." Mrs. McQuinn looked at me before she walked after her husband shaking her head. "It's just, well, Samantha has not been her old self since the divorce. I guess we can't blame her with all that she went through. But I would like my little girl back."

I watched her walk to the table without the smile on her face. I could tell she was hurt about her Samantha. I felt hurt for the both of them.

*****

We did end up having another fine dinner. And as was the custom at the McQuinn house I ate my share and at least two others. I probably ate Sam's portion tonight. In any case I left the table stuffed.

We retired to the living room later and talked most of the night away again. Sara had come home and joined us, but by about ten thirty both girls had gone to bed. By eleven, Mr. McQuinn was gone. That left Mrs. McQuinn and I to sit and chat. But it wasn't twenty minutes later that I found her having a hard time keeping her eyes open. So I feigned a huge yawn.

"Wow, I think I still need to catch up on my sleep "I hate to be rude but I think I'll hit the sack, too." I stood and stretched. "Oh, I forgot to call a taxi for the morning."

"No you won't. Tom is going to work early then come back at nine to pick you up and take you." She said getting up out of her chair.

"He doesn't have to do that. I can get a taxi." I assured her.

"He won't have it any other way. You know you are like a son to us. We love you to death." With that she came over and wrapped her arms around me and gave me another hug. I held her tight as I felt her warmth.

What a loving and giving woman. What a family I thought to myself.

By one in the morning I was still on my back staring up into the darkness of the basement. The only light in the basement was from the streetlights and the near full moon shining in through those narrow basement windows set high on the wall. As I lay there I ran the last couple of days through my mind. It was good to visit the McQuinn's again. They were such a great family. The three girls, or rather women as they had grown into, were incredible. Yes, incredible in their sexiness I had to admit. And speaking of incredible, I was absolutely amazed at my being able to keep from jacking off to one hell of a huge mess after all the stimulation my manhood had received since I had arrived. I was still a frequent masturbator and it wasn't often I'd go more than two days without a good cum somewhere and somehow. It had been well over four by now.

As I listened to the faint clicking of the clock on the wall, I found myself drifting off finally, but as I did I pictured Sam. I opened my eyes and knew I was rather disappointed not getting to talk to her while I was there. It would have been nice to catch up on the last couple of years. Of course, I wasn't sure how much she'd want to talk about what she had gone through. I may not ant to have heard it either. I did want to remember her as the beautiful girl I had always known. Only that would be hard to do after the scene of her in the bathroom half naked earlier in the evening. I turned my head on the pillow and looked over into that dark room. I swore I could make out those bright panties on her cute bottom. They were so very sexy.

It was then I realized something else. I was actually physically reacting to that thought. Where I couldn't seem to get it up for Sam in her presence like I could for her sisters the last couple of days, I was now beginning to strain my sleep pants, this time over the thought of her. There in the dark, I reached my one hand under the covers, unbuttoned the fly and pulled out my hard-on. I gave it a couple of good squeezes and before I knew it I was stroking it. It felt so good. This time I knew I wouldn't stop and this late at night there wouldn't be any interruptions from any McQuinn family members. I pulled the covers down and pulled on my cock. I could see in the faint light how thick and hard I was and how ready I was for a good cum. I knew I had a lot of it stored up having been on edge for nearly two days here and not having cum for at least two days before my trip started. I was more than ready to give up a huge load of cum.

I stroked myself and felt my cock grow still harder. I could just make out the glint of precum oozing up out of the head and then spill down over the crown. I ran my fingers up through the silky clear flow and stroked back down the length of my cock. It felt so smooth and so electrifyingly erotic. I closed my eyes and pictured Sam looking out at me through that bathroom door. As she watched me stroking for her she slipped those print panties down her hips and let them drop and pool lightly at her feet.

I squeezed my hand up my hard cock and was greeted with another healthy flow of precum. I smeared it all over. When I opened my eyes this time I saw my entire cockhead bathed in the shiny glow of the faint light. I stroked and stroked, knowing I was nearing the point of no return. I was definitely going to cum this time.

I closed my eyes again and this time I was back at my Prom. I had Sam in my arms and her pelvis was bumping up against my erection. I wanted her so badly. I had her there with me now. I felt her pushing against me. My hand stroked up and down even faster now. My hips came up to meet every down stroke. This was it. I was going to cum for Sam...

The basement door opened and I heard footsteps pad down the stairs. I frantically grabbed for the covers and threw them back over me. My raging hard-on didn't allow them to fall flat across my body though. But I just froze. My breath stopped once again despite my wildly beating heart.

"Hey, you awake?" I heard the voice.

It was Sam!

"I told you I was coming home and we would talk. Why didn't you wait up for me?" She was not trying to be quiet at all. Then I heard the metal trash can that had been just down from the stairs get kicked. "Shit! Damn it!" The words came from my former crush's mouth.

I opened one eye just enough to see Sam walking toward the bed; or rather slightly stumbling toward it. She was still dressed in the clothes she had been in when she had gone out earlier. She even still had on the long leather coat.

"I asked you, why didn't you wait up for me? I know you wanted to see me. You've always wanted me haven't you, you horny bastard you?" I watched through squinted eyes as she stood at the side of the bed by now and let the coat fall from her shoulders. It fell to the floor in a muted thud. "You are a horny bastard aren't you? You wanted me that night of the Prom. I know you did. I felt it. I could feel that cock of yours that night. Oh my and what is this?" I felt the bed give as she leaned over me.

Before I could open my one eye again to see what she was talking about I felt a hand grab at my manhood sticking up under the covers. She squeezed it hard. I was suddenly so scared all I could do was just lay there and grit my teeth as much from the shock as from the near pain she was inflicting as she squeezed my erection so ridiculously hard.

"Mmm, yes that is what I remember. Except I think he's bigger now that you are a real man." She pulled on me.

"Oww!" I finally had to exclaim out loud with the pain.

"Oh, you are awake after all you sneaky shit." And before I could get another word out she threw back the covers and was on the bed and on top of me. She straddled my chest, and with her boots still on, her knees pressed my shoulders into the mattress.

"What are you do...?" I started to ask. Until she reached down and squeezed my cheeks together with her fingers, her fingernails digging into my skin, literally stopping my words.

"No, you are not going to say a word with that mouth. You have better things to do with it. You are going to finally get a taste of what you've been after all these years. But first I'm going to enjoy you enjoying me." With that she started to scoot further up my chest.

Her skirt slowly edged up her thighs as she moved. At the same time as she kept getting closer, an intoxicating musky aroma wafted up to my nose. It was actually making me drunk, as drunk on lust as I figured Sam must be on something else. She was almost over my head when I had a somewhat rational thought that I could and should stop this now. I could have overpowered her.

But I didn't.

She was right I had always wanted to be with her. I wanted her. I had just been within seconds of cumming with her in my fantasy moments ago. It was all true I did want her so badly.

But not this way.

"Sam, I don't think..." I called to her from under her skirt.

"Don't say a damn word, just get under there and lick me, Steve, lick my hot pussy." And then she totally covered me and pressed her body to my face.

I was totally taken back as I was to find she had no panties on. I groaned into her.

"Surprised huh? I took those panties of mine off. Those I know you saw on me earlier, before I ever left the house. Yes, I saw you eyeballing me in the bathroom. I know you wanted me then. I just wasn't ready to let you have me, but now I am. Now lick me you horny man. Lick me like you mean it."

This was more than any dream I had could have ever made up whether with her or any of the women I had masturbated to all these years. She was already beyond wet. No sooner had she smashed her pussy lips to my mouth than her wetness spilled over my cheeks. Her thighs must have already been damp too. They were slick as they pressed hotly against my ears. I felt engulfed in moisture.

"Yes, just like that. Make my pussy sloppy wet." Sam squirmed herself all over my face. "I got so horny tonight flirting with all those guys. A couple of them even got there fingers on my pussy. They were as surprised as you to find me bare and waiting for their eager fingers. But as hot as they got me I knew I was saving myself for you, Steve. I wanted you to get to eat me and taste this hot pussy juice of mine. You like it lover? You like my hot pussy?"

I groaned as I couldn't resist and had begun to kiss her wet lips and slowly pointed my tongue out and up until it pierced through them and delved inside. The heat was tremendous. The taste was like no delicacy I had ever savored in my life. I had gone down on only two other women in my life by then but somehow this was different, totally different. I was overwhelmingly drunk on Sam's pussy juices.

"Yea, that's it baby, poke that tongue in me. Deeper. Go deeper." Her voice went up another level as she pressed her pelvis harder into my face.

I almost couldn't breathe she was so tightly fit upon me. My mouth covered her lips, my tongue buried inside her. My chin seemed to ease between her cheeks and my nose was being scrunched by her protruding clitoris. She ground down on me, her body pressing the back of my head deeper into the pillow. She was almost suffocating me. She did that for a long few seconds until I was able to free my nose to breath. The close aroma only made me even dizzier with lust. But at least I could breathe.

"Come on, I've been horny all day. I need to get off. Come on, make me cum Steve. Make me cum!" Sam rode my face as I tried to work my tongue in as deep as possible and still rub my nose as directly over her clit as I could.

"Oh, yes, right there, don't stop. Rub it. Lick me up. Mmmmmm." Sam hummed a groan for what seemed like minutes, continuing to grind her pelvis into my soaked face.

I kept up the gyrations and probing of my pointed tongue. It was like I was meant to be here, I was meant to be with Sam tonight as she wiggled her clit over my nose and I tried to rub it just a little harder. But something in me knew this was just not the way it should be. I was all ready to try and force her body off me when I heard the humming sounds she had been making turn to strained squeals. I knew something else was happening. She slowed her own movements but continued to press downward.

"Ohhhh, yes. Oh my, fuck yes. Make me cum. Do it Steve, make me cum!" And even with her thighs pressed tightly to my head and my ears pinned down, I heard the muted guttural screams.

Suddenly both her hands went to my hair and grabbed fistfuls. She eased up just slightly and scooted back an inch or so.

"Now, lick it hard and fast. Lick my clit, lick it good. Oh fuck. Oh fuck yes. Now, I'm gonna cum...now!"

Sam thrust her pelvis against my flicking tongue and literally started to shake in the next instant. I couldn't see a thing in the darkness under her skirt, but I could feel the tension in her body build above me and in the pain she was inflicting as she pulled hard on my hair. I didn't slow my assault on her clit as it seemed to quiver itself over my tongue.

Then she stopped moving. I heard her draw in a huge breath and hold it as I heard the faint squeal above me slowly build to a high-pitched sort of choked scream. Sam seemed to totally release as her pussy slammed back into my face and with a sudden gush my cheeks and mouth were drenched in liquid. Her hands let my hair go and her body sagged over me as I heard her breath fast and hard. Every few seconds her pelvis quivered and her pussy rubbed like a soft wet sponge across my mouth and nose. I found myself lapping up all I could partly from fearing I'd drown if I didn't, but mostly because I wanted to savor that delicious nectar she had brought forth. Nothing had ever tasted so utterly delicious.

After flicking over her clit once more and getting a violent jerking reaction from Sam's body above me I knew it had become too sensitive to be touched after her incredibly dramatic orgasm. Sam had cum like no other woman I had been with or seen, even in the few X-rated movies I'd viewed. She continued to quiver over top me for several moments until the spasms had subsided. Then she sat back on my stomach. I was finally able to see her face again, in the evening shadows.

What a beautiful face it was. What a beautiful wet face. Her bangs were hanging damp over her forehead and beads of perspiration rolled down her nose and cheeks. I watched as one droplet slithered toward the end of her nose and then hung there, suspended, before it fell in near slow motion to splash upon my chest.

"Mmmmmm. You did good Steve. You did very good." Sam spoke to me in the near darkness.

"I enjoyed it too." I said as I licked my lips and smiled up into her shimmering face.