My Girlfriend and Her Ex Pt. 02

Story Info
She goes for coffee with her ex. It turns into more.
2.4k words
3.94
20.8k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Text conversations are marked with the characters' first initial in parentheses.

My alarm blared and I leisurely got out of bed. Hailey was still sleeping; I felt hurt knowing she was still talking to Justin. I got ready for the day and headed off to class, trying to keep my mind off our conversation from last night.

Morning classes went by quickly and I returned to the apartment to have some lunch before my econ class. I walked in as Hailey was wiggling into some tight-fitting jeans.

"Oh, hey babe." She chimed up.

"Well good morning beautiful." I replied.

I walked over to our little kitchenette and grabbed a frozen dinner. She struggled with pulling the last stretch over her ass. Looks like she decided to wear a red Calvin Klein thong today, which was my favorite look for her. I started getting a half-chub. She looked so good and the white top she wore did little to hide her red bra. I returned to getting my lunch ready and she finally got her pants on after a jump in the air. I still don't know how to open up to her about our conversation last night, I wanted to know why she was still talking to Justin.

"Hailey...about our talk last night."

"Hey, its okay, I'm sorry for equating you with Justin, just don't be controlling with me, okay?"

Wow. Not what I thought she was going to say.

"No, it's not about that."

"Are you mad that I said your dick is on the smaller side?" she replied sweetly.

"Well...that... not so much. I just don't know why you're still talking to Justin."

"Nick...I want to be on good terms with him. We're not even friends. Seriously, babe, you have nothing to worry about. I love you, not him, and if you really want this to work you need to trust me."

I didn't know how to respond. If I keep pushing her on this it might backfire, and she may leave me. I know I'm way out of her league, it'll probably be for the better if I accept it.

"Okay, I love you too. I'm sorry for not trusting you." I said meekly.

"Its ok. Most guys would have yelled at me or threatened to break up over something like this. I'm glad I have you."

She was right. Making her happy makes me happy.

"Oh, and one other thing. I'm meeting Justin for coffee, he said he wanted to talk things through."

I felt like I just got hit by a fridge.

"Wait what?!" I raised my voice.

"Yes. He wanted to talk to me so I will be meeting him for coffee. Is that a problem, Nick?"

I can't object, if I did, she would say I'm trying to control her. Although I'd rather her not see Justin, I couldn't find any words to say to persuade her not to. She was glaring right at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh-n-no." Was all I could stammer out.

"Good. I'll text you later and see what the dinner plan is."

"Uh...okay. Have fun babe." It took all the energy I had to get that out. I didn't want to sound jealous.

"Thank you for being so understanding. Really, Nick, I mean it. You're the first guy who actually prioritized my happiness."

She grabbed her purse off the coat hook, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out, her ass looked incredible in those jeans. The microwave dinged, my macaroni with buffalo chicken was ready.

I just stood there for a few moments. I could feel the wetness from her kiss drying off my cheek. A nauseous feeling overtook my body, yet I felt incredibly excited. My legs trembled, my stomach churned, I became infatuated with arousal. My gorgeous girlfriend was going on a date with her Ex, who supposedly was the only one who could make her orgasm. I kept repeating this in my head, every time I did my body shuddered with anxiety, nausea, and ecstasy. Okay, okay, it wasn't a date, but what was it then? I regained my composure. I whipped my phone out of my pocket and texted her: "I love you." Send.

I got my lunch out of the microwave and ate. Still no reply. Thoughts about what she could be doing raced through my head. Was she sitting across from him? Beside him? Did they hug each other? Was she sucking his cock in his car? I started getting hard. I never felt like this before. I worship the ground she walks on. Was this a requirement for being a good boyfriend, letting the love of my life hang out with her asshole Ex?

I walked to my last class after spending the last two hours deliriously pacing around the apartment. She still had not texted me back. My mind pondered on all the questions I asked myself. All I could think about was her. Class went by quickly. By the time I walked back home it was 4:30pm. Still no text from Hailey. I relegated myself to catching up on homework. An hour went by, my phone dinged. A text from Hailey.

(H) Love you too <3. Justin is driving me to the grocery store, I'll pick up a few things for dinner.

My heart sank. Now they are going to the grocery store together! I hastily texted back.

(N) I thought it was just coffee...

(H) Remember what we talked about...controlling? Ill be home in an hour.

I couldn't think of a reply. Maybe she is doing this to test me, to see if I respect her. I need to play my cards carefully. Perhaps if I start being extra caring and nice to her, she will stop talking to Justin.

(N) I'm sorry babe. You're beautiful and I'll stop pestering you. Love you <3.

I wrapped up my homework. The apartment was looking messy, it usually is, and that blame rests on Hailey. She is not the "cleaning" type of girl. I got to work, gathering all our dirty laundry in the basket, and tidied up the kitchen. The bathroom was looking bad, but I figured Hailey and I could get around to cleaning it after dinner.

I sat on the couch and watched some Netflix and waited for her to get home. A half hour went by, I heard the door opened. Hailey walked in with a few bags of groceries.

"Welcome back cutie."

"Babe could you put these groceries away, I'm going to use the bathroom."

"Yea no problem" I chimed up.

I sprang off the couch and started putting them away. As I finished up, I heard Hailey swishing around mouthwash and make a small commotion in the bathroom.

"You okay in there?" I hollered at her.

"mmhhmh" She replied.

I chuckled. Hailey didn't buy anything that looked like ingredients for a home cooked meal. My stomach was growling, I wondered what we were going to do for dinner. I sat back down on the couch and Hailey joined me shortly after. She cuddled up next to me.

"How was your day babe?" She asked me.

"It was good. Got a lot of homework done."

"I see you tidied up the place too." She smiled.

"Yea, I wanted to kill some time before you came home."

"That's sweet of you."

Hailey pressed her head against my chest. I was dying to ask her about her meeting with Justin.

"So...How was coffee?"

"It was good. Justin took me Starbucks"

Starbucks is her favorite.

"What did you guys talk about?"

"Just about how we were doing. He apologized for being an asshole to me while we were dating."

I couldn't believe myself. Entertaining this conversation made me feel a million times smaller, yet I was grateful she was back home, in my arms cuddling with me. I figured I would try to regain some of my masculinity.

"Good. If he didn't apologize to you, I would have made him."

Hailey chuckled.

"Hm...I don't know about THAT, babe."

"What? He treated you like shit and I want to kick his ass if he didn't apologize."

"You're cute, but I think Justin would be the one kicking your ass."

My face felt hot. I got a little mad hearing her say that.

"I'd like to see him try."

"Nick, put it to rest. I get you might be feeling a little insecure, but Justin is bigger and stronger than you."

She looked up at me after she said that and kissed me. I melted in that moment, feeling one inch tall yet the happiest guy on Earth. Our lips parted and she got up off me. Despite the emotional damage to my masculinity I just endured, I was still hungry.

"So...were we going to order pizza again?"

"I'm going out for dinner tonight, you're on your own babe."

"By yourself?"

"No. Justin is taking me out to Gomorrah's."

Gomorrah is a favorite of college students. Affordable and really good food. Neither Hailey nor I have been, but we planned on going for her birthday.

"Uh...What?"

"Yes. We really hit it off and he wants to be friends again."

"Uh...What?"

Hailey gave me a sideways look.

"Nick, aren't you happy that I made amends with him? You said you wanted me to be happy."

I could barely utter out a few words.

"I-I..Mean, yea...but I thought it was just a onetime thing?"

"Uh...Excuse me?"

She raised her tone with me. I slumped in the couch. She walked over and stood in front of me.

"Nick. This is the third time I have had to talk to you about being controlling. Let's get this straight. You are my boyfriend, not my minder. I can get coffee with whoever I want to. I can text whoever I want to. I can get dinner with whoever I want to. I can hang out with people without needing your approval. I do not need your permission to do anything. Why are you acting like this? Do you think I'm going to cheat on you?"

I was lost for words. She raised her voice a little more.

"Answer the question."

"Well...I just don't see why you would hang out with him."

"I trust you. I don't get why you can't trust me. If you want to be my boyfriend, you need to trust me." Hailey said with a small frown.

I felt like shit. Seeing her sad and raising her voice at me felt even worse than when she announced her plan to meet him for coffee. I had to regain my composure. In the moment, all I could muster was a meek:

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are. We need to make some serious changes to make this relationship work. Since you have trouble trusting me, I'm not going to text you for the rest of the evening. Now, I'm going to get ready, Justin is picking me up in an hour."

Hailey walked away, I sat slumped on the couch. Hungry and emasculated, yet a weird arousal washed over my simultaneously. I relegated myself to the couch as she spent the next hour getting ready for dinner. She got out of the shower with just towels wrapped around her body and slick black hair. I watched unwavering. She dried off and slipped on a plain black thong and black bra. I bought that panty set for her. They fitted nicely, her ass absorbing the fabric of the thong was a heavenly sight. She let her hair down and glanced back at me smiling. Fuck she was hot. I got an instant boner looking at her. Her pale white body was without a blemish and the hair around her pussy shaved (as she always kept it.) Her wet black hair draping down to the middle of her back.

"Babe, get my black skirt, pantyhose, and grey long-sleeve out for me."

She walked back into the bathroom in just her underwear and closed the door. I obliged her request, or maybe it was a demand, and got her clothes out for her. After about twenty minutes Hailey came out of the bathroom with a modest but sexy application of makeup. She wiggled into her tight pantyhose, which highlighted her ass even more, and the put the skirt over it. The grey long sleeve u-neck followed, showing off her boobs in a very provocative way. She looked incredible. My girlfriend is so beautiful.

"How do I look?"

"Stunning!"

She smiled at me.

"Could you get my black heels for me?"

She sat on the bed as I fetched them for her.

"Here ya' go."

"Could you put them on for me."

"Uh ya, of course."

I knelt in front of her and grabbed her left foot gently. I placed the heel in it. Then did the same for the second. I attempted to stand up, but she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Give me a kiss baby."

I leaned in but she pushed my head away with her other hand.

"No, no, no, sweety. I meant give my feet a kiss."

"Oh.Uh...yea. Sure."

I knelt down completely to get a good angle and kissed the tops of each foot. I don't have a foot fetish, but I have occasionally sucked on her toes or licked her feet as a joke. She did, however, love getting foot massages and I always complied when she asked. I heard her laugh and looked up to see her gleefully smiling. I got back up on my feet.

"You're such a good boyfriend."

Her phone dinged.

"Looks like Justin is here. I'll be back in a couple hours."

She started to leave but I grabbed her arm and gave her the tightest hug I could muster.

"I love you so much."

She broke from my embrace.

"You too cutie. Oh, and by the way, could you clean the bathroom before I get back. Thanks."

She said with a smile and walked out door. God, she looked so pretty, I've never seen her put that much effort into going out before. I still felt anxious about the whole ordeal but at the same time pleased. I get to see Hailey get dressed and kiss her, albeit her feet, while Justin is just her friend.

I figured I would kill the time by deep cleaning the bathroom, I don't want my girlfriend using a dirty bathroom. I didn't bother keeping my phone on me, she wasn't going to reply to any of my texts, which might be for the better.

I want my girlfriend to trust me, and I need to learn to trust her.