My Girlfriend is a Vampire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Patience, darling," she said, her voice soft as silk, "If you could wait until we are both securely within the privacy of my chambers, I would take it as a kindness."

If you could only hear her voice, It was like opium, champagne and gourmet chocolate all rolled into one. That delicious voice had a direct effect on my limbic system and my sex tightened and throbbed in reflexive response.

I gasped something softly and obediently waited until we were in Lara's chambers.

Lara stripped out of her clothes slowly and seductively and somehow even managed to make the sound of sliding down the zipper on her dress sound erotic. Lara draped her black dress onto the back of a chair and walked towards me catlike grace, despite the fact that she was still wearing those ridiculous stiletto heels.

The thin fabric of Lara's push-up bra was engaged in a valiant struggle to contain Lara's extraordinary breasts, and with every step Lara took, it looked as if Lara's impressive breasts might overpower the overtaxed garment and break free. The V-string panties hugged Lara's crotch and hips exceedingly tight as if reluctant to let them go. Her long blue-black hair hung in graceful waves past her shoulders and seemed to caress her bare skin lovingly when she moved in just the right way.

I helped Lara out of her push-up bra and black V-string panties and then gasped. I'd seen Lara's naked body before scores of times, however it still managed to evoke awe every time I beheld it.

Her naked body was the very essence of beauty, naked, she was marble-white, like something created by a master-sculptor, sculpted and polished and buffed to perfection.

"Dear Hannah," Lara said softly as I dropped her silky underthings on the floor, "You are wearing entirely too many clothes for the purpose of this visit. Would you like my assistance in disrobing?"

My throat felt thick and constricted and I couldn't seem to make my vocal cords function, however, I nodded my head in affirmation and soon Lara's strong hands and confident fingertips were helping me out of my clothes.

Lara removed my clothes with far more grace than I could have accomplished if I had undressed myself. When we were both naked, my bare skin felt tingly and electric and eager to be touched. Lara sensed my enthusiasm and favored me with a seductive smile. The way her full soft lips curved when she smiled triggered something inside of me and I kissed her softly on the mouth.

Lara returned the kiss and ran her fingertips gently across my shoulders, my forearms and the gentle curve of my collarbones. Lara wasn't even touching the most erotic parts of my anatomy, and the room practically thrummed with sexual tension and I was already trembling with delicious erotic hunger.

I panted, and my eyes widened as I stood there, drinking in Lara's remarkable, delicious naked beauty. Then she slid towards me and pressed the front of her naked body against mine. When I wasn't looking, she had stepped out of her stiletto heels and suddenly we were standing together both of us the same height.

Her bare breasts pressed against mine and a magical wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins, hardening my nipples and causing my already-wet sex to throb with hungry, urgent spasms.

Feverish with my desire for her, I moaned and panted as Lara rubbed her exquisite breasts up against mine. They were so smooth and enticing and felt like bliss as Lara rubbed her luscious breasts lovingly across my own. The friction of her mouthwatering naked flesh easing across my own naked flesh excited thousands of nerve endings in my own body, and when her erect nipples brushed across my own sensitive, puffy nipples, there was a flutter in my chest and a delicious pulsating sensation in my nipples.

I was feverish, my breathing was ragged and my vocal cords seemed to have lost their ability to function, however, Lara didn't seem to think that my ability to vocalize was terribly important at that point. When we were both heated and our passions fully inflamed, Lara pushed me down to my knees and I licked and kissed my way down her deliciously toned abs, the flat expense of her exquisite belly and the edge of her inviting vulva.

Lara's swollen, enflamed, pink pubic lips were delicious, however I didn't want to force my tongue into Lara's sex just yet. We liked to drag these special moments out and make them last, so I dragged my tongue lovingly across Lara's taught, tight belly and made elegant circles and swirls across her naked body with my tongue.

Lara's breathing changed and became almost as labored as my own. Her thighs trembled and there was a slight throb in her voice when she said, "Do you intend to tease me all night, Hannah?"

I was feeling playful and attempted to deny Lara relief for a little while longer, however, when she next spoke her voice sounded much more pressing and persuasive. There was a firmness to her voice that seemed to demand respect and obedience.

"Hannah," she said, every word seeming to carry an extraordinary amount of weight, "You will plunge your tongue into me now. You have made me wait long enough."

There was something about that voice that prodded me into instant obedience. My mouth opened wide and I forced my tongue into Lara's wet sex without hesitation. It was almost as if my body responded without consulting my brain first.

I worked my tongue into her vagina and savored the taste of her abundant juices. I've used my mouth to bring hundreds of women to orgasm, and I've tasted a great variety of different flavors when I had my tongue deep inside a woman's sex, however I've never tasted a woman quite like Lara. As I licked at the swollen folds of her pubic lips and stuck my tongue deep inside of her, it seemed that she tasted like cream and cocoa butter.

I held Lara's firm, perfectly-shaped buttocks tightly in hands and dug my tongue deep inside of Lara, searching her moist interior and savoring her taste. Lara made appreciative moaning sounds and let out an occasional gasp when my tongue located a deliciously sensitive spot.

Lara's breathing rapidly became more labored and I licked the hood away from her inflamed clitoris and gently trapped it between my teeth. I sucked her hard, swollen nodule and Lara's whole body began to shudder and writhe. Then, instead of panting, Lara let out sharp cries of ecstasy and her naked body squirmed in a way that was more erotic and alluring than I'd ever seen any other woman squirm.

Lara's magnificent breasts heaved up and down as she panted, and I watched, mesmerized by the sight. Eventually the orgasm subsided, and Lara pushed me down onto her massive bed and laid down next to me.

Lara kissed me passionately on the mouth and I felt her fingers opening my vulva and sliding inside me. My vagina throbbed and tightened, and I spread my thighs apart to give her greater access, however, Lara's talented fingers rested inside of me without probing any deeper.

"And now, my dear Hannah," Lara whispered delicately, "I have some questions for you."

"Questions?" I exclaimed, sounding outraged, "Now?"

"And why not now, my darling paramour?" Lara inquired, somehow managing to sound sweet and innocent, "I certainly have your undivided attention."

"Lara, please," I pleaded urgently, however Lara ignored my pleading and gave me an intense look and pulled her fingers slightly from my throbbing sex. The mere movement of Lara's fingertips caused my body to react involuntarily. A tingle ran up and down my helplessly exposed body and then I gasped as Lara ran her fingertips from my needy sex, down my thighs and then back to my wet, throbbing vagina once again.

I felt my sex throb and my thighs quiver as Lara looked my exposed nudity up and down, and then she said, "Let us begin the questioning."

Lara's face loomed closer, her head cocked to one side, as if to kiss me. Her face was close enough that I could feel the heat of her breath upon my face and she said, "Hannah Higgins is not your real name. My people did some research on your cover identity. The person that you purport to be did not exist until ten years ago. So, the first question that occurs to me is, what is your real name?"

My heart pounded madly in my chest and my mouth went dry. I didn't want to answer Lara. I had been passing myself off as human for centuries. My original name had been lost in the sands of time, and I felt it was appropriate that it remain that way. I inhaled deeply and tensed my muscles, attempting to think of a reply that would divulge the least amount of information, yet somehow still satisfy Lara's curiosity.

Then, I utterly lost my train of thought as Lara reached out and artfully placed a fingertip upon the flesh of my right breast, and gently, leisurely ran the tip of her finger around the edge of my left areola. I gasped at the unexpectedness of the pleasurable contact and suddenly my whole body shuddered in response.

Her touch stirred my libido and stimulated every nerve ending in my body. There was a sudden feeling of heat between my legs and my body trembled. I gasped and panted, and my heart pounded in my chest so forcefully that it was painful.

"I enjoy watching you squirm," Lara informed me, "You look so fetching when you do that. However, I should inform you that you shall not receive any sort of sexual relief until you've answered all my questions. So, unless you wish to remain in sexual torment for an endless number of hours, I would advise you to answer all of my questions with great haste."

There was an inner struggle that went on between my centuries-old desire for secrecy and anonymity and my much more immediate, urgent need for sexual release. My inner-struggle lasted no more than ten seconds and I rapidly decided to do exactly as Lara said. I began to answer her questions with great speed.

"Issanja," I replied, my voice shaky and quavering, "however, nobody has called me that in centuries."

"Issanja," Lara said flatly, "I'm not familiar with that name. However, you're far too resilient to be human. And I've seen you handle iron with impunity. The touch of iron to your bare flesh would be ruinous if you were a faerie. What are you then?"

Her voice sounded sweet and patient as she asked this question, however Lara didn't wait for me to respond. Instead she moved her hand to my other breast and began to trace lazy circles around it. Another agonizing wave of desire passed through me, heating my loins and causing my nipples to harden until they ached. I writhed and danced as Lara's fingers stimulated thousands of nerve endings and excited my libido. I wanted Lara to touch me all over until my body was brought to a powerful and satisfying orgasm, however when an urgent moaning escaped my lips, Lara took her fingers away.

My breath came out in ragged gasps and I began trembling. Lara quietly and patiently waited for me to respond.

"It's complicated," I finally explained, "I used to be a goddess."

Lara didn't seem to be satisfied with that answer. Then, instead of one hand gently caressing one of my breasts, Lara slid both of her strong, confident hands across my body and used her fingertips to claim both of my defenseless breasts simultaneously.

I let out a gasp and the soft, wet pulse of my sex became far more insistent. Lara leaned in close, her face close to mine as her hands explored my breasts. Her touch, tender and delicate at first, gradually became bolder as she saw how my body responded. My labia became swollen and unfurled and my sex became dripping wet at her amorous touch. Lara's hands were utterly bewitching, and they transported me to a sensual territory from which I could not escape.

"You used to be a goddess?" Lara inquired as her hands agitated my nipples and goaded my libido into riot of sexual need and caused my body to overheat, my clitoris to swell and harden. I could feel the copious amounts of moisture between my legs even though I never took my eyes off Lara's face.

When her fingers teased playfully across my areolas and brushed against my distended nipples, she asked, "And what are you now? You pretend to be human, pretend to be mortal, but you are obviously much more than that."

She took her fingers away, and I sighed. I felt overheated and out of breath. There was a powerful throbbing in between my legs and in my ears. I couldn't seem to think, and my eyes went wide, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I waited to see what Lara would do next.

"There is no word for what I am now," I replied weakly, "I have no worshippers now. A goddess without worshippers is greatly diminished."

Lara licked her lips and raised a single eyebrow in response to my words, and those minor facial gestures seemed far more erotic that anything I had ever seen in any of the strip clubs or adult shows in Las Vegas and San Francisco. I shuddered in response and temporarily forgot to breathe.

Lara held both my breasts in her hands and kneaded them as if they were bread dough. I held my breath, filled with fear and anticipation of what she might do next. Then her face broke out into a mischievous grin and she grasped my inflamed nipples between her thumbs and forefingers.

For several seconds, Lara just held my swollen nipples in her grip. She gripped them gently, however my nervous system reacted vigorously to the minor physical contact and I was very nearly vibrating with anxiety.

"For a being that is centuries old," Lara said, "you are very limited in your thinking. If the humans can give you power by worshipping you, you should go and out and get some humans. Chicago is a very large city. There are humans everywhere."

I tried to explain to Lara that humans no longer believed in the old gods, and that my name was forgotten by them centuries ago, however she responded by rolling my tumescent nipples gently between her thumbs and fingertips and I lost my ability to speak and began to moan uncontrollably instead.

"Hannah, humans are very easy to manipulate," Lara explained to me while she played with my nipples and elicited moans and ragged breathing from my lips, "And if they will not worship a pre-Christian god named Issanja, have them worship a mortal woman named Hannah."

Lara's questions probably took no more than twenty minutes to answer, however it felt as if she questioned me for hours. She asked me questions about how humans used to worship the old gods, how many worshippers I used to have and the sorts of strengths and advantages I used to enjoy back during those days. She asked me if there were any other gods out there besides me. She asked me what sort of talents and strengths I had now as a diminished deity with no worshippers. She also began to outline a series of steps in her plan to get me thousands of worshippers.

It was perhaps the oddest interrogation in the history of interrogations. Lara kept me chronically off balance and desperate for sexual relief as her hands continued touch, caress, grasp and probe the most intimate parts of my anatomy.

Her hands found their way to my thighs, my buttocks and the flat, taut expanse of my abdomen. Her fingertips were erotic magic as they caressed and explored my naked body. I was physically exhausted by the time Lara was satisfied that she had milked me of every last tidbit of useful information.

"Well, Hannah, it's been a very long night, and I've kept your orgasms at bay for a very long time," Lara said finally, "I suppose that it's now time that I bring all of your suffering to a dramatic conclusion."

My naked body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat at this point, and I was incapable of focusing my eyes. My body had been overly-stimulated and my nerves overtaxed. My mind was a wreck, and I was barely able to focus on anything Lara was saying. I was only able to make sense out of maybe one word in ten that she was saying.

Then, I felt Lara's fingers gently stroking the folds of my swollen labia and I squirmed under her ministrations. I opened my eyes wider and I tried to speak, but all that came out was a weak, pathetic, moaning sound.

The physical sensations as Lara's fingertips gently brushed across my exposed vulva were extraordinarily intense. I couldn't stop myself from gasping as my body was flooded with powerful euphoric tingling sensations that doubled and redoubled.

It was like a flood of liquid endorphins washed over me and I screamed lustfully as my body went into uncontrollable spasms and my orgasm finally broke and exploded from my loins.

Every muscle and tendon in my body sang with the rush of endorphins.

I gave up my will entirely and my mind was incapable of functioning, except for experiencing the wonderful physical sensations of the throbbing, resplendent orgasm that I had given birth to. It was a delicious, ravishing experience that seemed to go on for hours. At some point I heard a woman's voice screaming and panting, and it took me several seconds to realize that I was listening to the sound of my own voice.

Floating along in the afterglow of a powerful orgasm, I lay there satiated, limp and lifeless. My arms and legs didn't seem to work, and I was incapable of even sitting up. Sex with Lara has this effect on me. As a white court vampire, Lara drains life energy from my aura every time we have sex. If I were a human, Lara's constant draining of my life energies would have killed me by now, however, my status as a former goddess and current immortal meant that I could replenish my life energies with extraordinary speed. It would only take about twenty-five minutes to fully recover from what Lara had done to me.

However, immediately after sex, I felt as weak as a kitten. I laid limp and lifeless on her enormous bed and my chest heaved as I began to recover my strength. Lara propped herself up on her elbows, gazed at my naked body and smiled. She wasn't especially interested in my ability to stand, or the strength in my limbs. At the moment all she was interested in was my ability to listen as she began to lay out her plans for my future.

_____________

And, with Lara's assistance, I became a religious leader.

We found a building in the Logan Square section of Chicago that I could use to perform my sermons and impress my followers. I named my church the Church of our Blessed Lady of Noble Determination, and Lara helped me get my church registered as a 501 (c)(3) organization.

My church didn't have much in the way of an original message, however, I had something even better.

Centuries ago, I was revered as a goddess of healing. Even in my diminished state, I could still heal most human injuries and medical ailments with the touch of my fingertips. Lara determined that this should be the main tool that I used to gain the gratitude, respect and reverence of humans.

Before I even delivered my first sermon, Lara used her spies and business contacts in the city of Chicago to point certain people in my direction. They spread the word to hundreds of Chicago residents that I could help them survive their battles with AIDS, cancer and heart disease, even when their doctors could not.

I learned that religion was ninety percent theatre. The remaining ten percent was boring stuff, like planning, real estate, insurance, and paying bills.

My sermons were passionate speeches about compassion, social justice and the strong helping the weak and the less fortunate. There was nothing especially unique or original about my sermons. They were almost indistinguishable from thousands of other sermons that you could hear in thousands of other churches all across America.

What was unique in my church were the healings that I performed in front of my congregation.