My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 06

Story Info
More shenanigans on the ride home.
5.5k words
4.67
10.3k
16

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
341 Followers

I stood there slack jawed looking down in shock at the pictures. We had just exited the bar and were awaiting our uber. I was already annoyed it was a forgone conclusion these two monster cock studs would come back to our place instead of hailing their own uber. Now I was looking down at the porn my girlfriend had created.

The first set of 4 pictures were in front of me. Lisa was getting Eiffel towered. She was completely naked her huge tits were hanging below her and filled the frame. She was slobbering feverishly on Jakes enormous slobber coated cock. Behind her Horse was buried half way inside her pussy.

The next picture Jake had his enormous 18 inch cock buried half the way down her throat. Horse had withdrawn from her pussy leaving just the tip inside. The 3rd pic was a replication of the first and the 4th was a replication of the second. This sequence painted the perfect picture of my big titty bimbo slut girlfriend getting tag teamed by these two monster cock bulls.

"Yeah we kind of messed up on this first one, We were just trying to simulate having sex as kind of a silly way to be naked but not have their dicks in the picture." Lisa said with a giggle.

I couldn't roll my eyes any harder if i tried. There was nothing silly about this and the blurriness of the images clearly showed there was movement in and out of there huge cocks going halfway inside my girlfriend. I was also sure that those massive meat missiles weren't only inside her for the few minutes it took to snap the pics. My fears proved warranted as Horse produced a stack of picture reels from his pocket.

"Here these two came out the best there's barely any cock in the picture, We managed to get in synch FINALLY that way you can display it at your house." He said handing me two reels and giggling to himself.

The first picture was a wild one. Lisa was bent over between the two men. Horse was deep inside her pussy almost two thirds of his huge cock were impaled inside her. On the other side nearly a foot of Jake's throbbing cock was deep in her throat. Horse was also bent over squeezing her enormous jugs.

"See I even covered her tits to make it look more innocent." He said pointing at the picture.

The next pic was them withdrawn all the way from her there entire massive fat throbbing cocks were in frame dripping with her throat and pussy juices. The third and fourth pictures repeated the actions of the first two.

"See what do you think? Fridge worthy? Kind of a silly picture of us horsing around, Hey Horse-ing around get it, just like you!!! she said leaning against Horses chest.

Horses hands immediately went to Lisa's giant jugs whenever they got close. He remained fondling her braless tits threw her thin tee as we awaited our ride. Jake gripped my tiny shorts and pulled them upward wedging them deep in my ass crack causing my bubble butt cheeks to spill out beneath the cheeky short shorts. I suddenly felt very self conscious in the street lights as the patrons exited the bar and leered at Jake groping my ass. His fingers occasionally dipping beneath my shorts as he mauled my butt.

Whatever Jake did to me was still nothing compared to what Horse and Lisa were up to. She was leaning on his shoulder. He had both hands on her huge braless tits and was fondling them obscenely. Lisa meanwhile had her hand down his pants and was gripping that massively fat 15 inches of pussy pulverizor. How had two people who were just friends become so touchy I wondered.

The uber arrived just in time. Horse now had his hand up Lisa's shirt and Jake had his hand down the back of my shorts and had two fingers deep in my asshole. If the uber had taken much longer I worried me and Lisa would be side by side on the ground getting our brains fucked out by these monster cocks right in the parking lot.

"There is me two sweet tings. How are me little ladies doing?" The Jamaican man hollered at us out the window.

We didnt answer and instead began to file into the car. I was relieved to see Jake going for the front seat. He was stopped abruptly by the black man.

"Wait one of ye little ladies gotsa ride up front wif me this BBC int gone suck itself." He said looking back at Lisa and me.

Panic began to set in. I didnt want Lisa to suck this guy off AGAIN especially in front of our friends they already thought she was a slut. I also was a little intimidated to do the long ride alone in the back with Jake and Horse. The thought of it did seem somewhat interesting but scary all the same. I was so torn on one hand I would need to suck this black guy off. On the other hand Jake and Horse had huge hard on's bulging in their pants.

Jake Horse and Lisa all stared at me as if the decision had fallen to me regardless. I don't know why but I looked over the seat at the black mans lap. I pictured all 3 cocks in my mind. An image of all 3 men fucking me came to mind. I shook myself out of it and pictured Lisa. I wondered would I rather her alone in the back with 33 inches of huge fat cock meat or would I rather her guaranteed to blow this stranger once again.

Lisa maybe sensing my indecision made the choice for me. She exited the rear and made a show of flaunting her body as she entered the front seat. She didnt even wait until we were all in before she whipped the giant black cock out of the mans pants. I watched as Lisa slobbered all over the huge BBC coating every inch in saliva. It wasn't until I heard both doors close and felt hands on my legs that I snapped out of watching the expert show Lisa was putting on.

I looked down to my left and Horse had his giant fat throbbing cock out of his zipper, 15 inches of massively thick monster cock sticking straight up in the air. I looked to my right and saw Jake had the same his cock looked taller than ME from my seat in between the two men. I looked forward again and saw Lisa's head bobbing up and down in the mans lap rapidly.

Horse and Jake lifted my legs up and roughly pulled off my shorts and underwear in one swift motion. I was left naked from the waist down in between these two men in the darkness of the rear seat. Each man pulled my leg across their respective laps so I became positioned doing a wide split between the two off them. I looked down at my spread legs. My cock was twitching in pace with my heart beat and my asshole was winking in my vulnerable state.

The men grabbed my hands and put them each on their giant cocks. I instinctively began pumping their massive cocks that towered above my slumped down spread eagle self. Each man pulled my legs so wide that I was doing a complete split. I slumped down so low that I was almost laying down between the two men. My face was almost level with my own penis a mere few inches from my face as I pumped the monster cocks to my left and right.

I watched closely as both men's hands wandered slowly up the inside of my wide spread thighs. Jakes fingers inches towards my aching winking asshole painfully slow. Horse on the other hand brushed my bobbing twitching harder than Id ever seen tiny peepee. Horse barely grazed it with his strong fingers and I let out a loud throaty moan. I started humping the air as Jake pressed lightly against my asshole.

I jerked the giant cocks faster as I humped against the men's light touches. A noise from the front caught my attention but my humping didnt slow. I remained pumping each giant monster cock above my head as I listened to the conversation up front.

"Look at this big titty bimbo slut, You a slut for Big black cock?" He said as he smacked her big booty cheeks hanging out of her tiny shorts.

"Yeah I'm a total slut for big black cocks, I'm going to slob on this big BBC anytime I'm with you!" She whispered. "And I hope I'm with you a lot, I cant wait for you to stuff this giant black cock up my slutty pussy." She whispered.

Lisa whipped her top off her head and brought her giant bouncy jugs up to the black mans mouth. She continued pumping his huge cock with her hands but it was now pressed between the valley of her giant boobs. Lisa grabbed each huge white orb and buried the huge black cock between her tits then started tit fucking the enormous black cock.

I was broken away from my watching as Jake buried his fingers into my asshole causing me to lit out a loud girly whimper. Just then Horse gave only satisfying rub up my hard little dick that was sticking up away from my body. I began to hump more rapidly pushing my ass against the fingers inside my boy pussy. I felt myself loosing control. I savored the light touch of Horses fingers barley rubbing against my tiny dick. My moaning became louder and more desperate.

I felt the cum building in my balls and felt myself approaching the point of no return. Jake slowly rocked his fingers deep in my booty hole as Horse slowly dragged his fingers up my tiny 3 inch shaft. Once his finger tips glazed the sensitive space below my head that was it. I flexed my abs and threw my head back. I pushed hard against the fingers in my ass. Just then Horse let go of my dick completely and shoved two of his fingers in my ass along side Jakes 3 fingers.

I came hard humping against the fingers in my ass. I looked down at my dick as it began top erupt pointed straight at my face. I flexed and felt my legs being pulled wider as the men began to finger my asshole hard. A giant rope shot out of my tiny dick and splattered between my eyes. I continued to hump against the fingers in my ass as the next rope of cum flew out and coated my lips and chin. A third giant glob shot out and painted the rest of my face in a wild spray.

I released each monster cock and started using my shirt to wipe my cum off my face. When I was almost done Horse pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the ground beside the rest of my crumpled up outfit. I sat up and looked over at Lisa her face and tits were covered in cum as well. She was now completely naked and laying on the Jamaican mans lap sucking his soft but still huge cock back to life.

Horse grabbed me swiftly and flipped me over onto all fours between the two men. He manhandled me so that my ass was pulled back onto his lap as much as I could be in the back of this tight sedan. Jake grabbed my curls and pulled my face pressing it against his impossibly long monster slut maker. I grabbed his cock at the base and pulled it back before forcefully slapping me across the face with the heavy hard giant cock. I felt a harsh sting and felt my cheek flush as the painful impact struck my cheek and jaw.

Behind me Horse stuck his tongue in my asshole eliciting a moan from my pouty lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tongue in my asshole. I whimpered slightly each time the long tongue penetrated me. My eyes opened suddenly as my lips were parted by a huge fat rock hard cock forced past my lips and down my throat. I couldn't breath or even gasp as I choked down inch after inch of endless cock. I felt my throat air tight stretching around the fattest part of the shaft.

Then I felt something huge pressed against my asshole. Tears welled up in my eyes as the cock in my throat plunged ever deeper. Horses cock behind me met immediate resistance at the entrance to my tiny butthole. I felt terror as an image of Horses giant cock flooded my mind. His cock was not just 15 inches long it was also the fattest cock I had ever seen even in porn. His cock was the size of those novelty dildos you see in sex shops that don't even look possible to fuck.

I panicked as I felt myself beginning to run out of air unable to pull any in with the cock deep down my throat. I also felt the sharp stink of just the first few inches of the massive fat cock head diving into my poor little booty. I felt one then a second hard slaps on my butt cheeks. I was startled again as a hard slap wailed across my face.

"Look at this little monster cock slut" Jake scolded. "She cant get enough of giant fat cock meat." He said looking down at my fear stricken face.

Behind me I felt excruciating pain as the fat inches worked their way deeper. My vision started to narrow and I started to attempt to push off the cock that was down my throat suffocating me. Jake pulled the cock out of me fast but only allowed one small gasp of air before he plunged it back in this time so deep I felt it was in my stomach. I opened my eyes wide looking down the near 8 inches of cock still to go.

Again my vision narrowed. tears and drool poured down my face. I struggled hard against jakes hand on my head shoving ne down his cock. Behind me forces cock felt like it was ripping me in two. I felt terror and wondered in earnest if I would survive these monster cocks. I frantically tried to push myself off the cock down my throat swatting at Jakes legs in sheer panic. Finally he released me.

I coughed violently trying to catch my breath. Spit and saliva shot out from deep in my lungs as I not attractively gulped in air threw my horse painful throat. My state did not stop Horse from rocking his way too large shaft deeper in my searing painful butt. I pushed myself off Horses impossibly fat cock head and collapsed across Jakes lap.

"Guys I don't think I'm ready for this, Its just so much cock, I feel like your going to kill me." I said in a desperate pathetic whimper.

"Your going to let your girlfriend put you to shame? She's becoming a way better cock slut than you." Jake said with a giggle.

"No that's fine we understand but why don't you swap seats with Lisa up there." Horse said.

"Wait but guys she's my girl friend I don't want you getting carried away." I said meekly.

"We wont, I mean we cant put our cocks away now that you got them so hard but we are just friends here I'm sure Lisa can control herself just because she's sitting next to, two giant monster cocks that are hard and available to fuck her brains out, doesn't mean she has to act on it." Horse said.

I looked at Lisa who was looking over the seat at Horses cock biting her lip hungrily listening to every word.

"I mean sure these giant massive monster cocks are out and hard and always available to her if she ever gives into temptation, We would never say no to her, we would fuck her every second of every day if she asked us to, All she would have to do is say the word and every inch of both our cocks would be here to destroy her pussy and ruin her for baby dicks like yours, but you trust her so no big deal." Horse said seriously.

Lisa now had her tongue out and was drooling. Her eyes were crossing and uncrossing as she looked from one giant fat monster cock to the other enormous long monster cock. I looked down at each giant throbbing member wondering how I got myself in this mess.

Lisa, Can I trust you not to do anything with these giant cocks?" I asked her.

There was a long pause followed by her taking a gulp. Her eyes remained glued to Horses enormous dick. She nodded meekly never breaking her stare at the massive cock beside me.

"Just think Sam, Your girlfriend has two friends with the biggest cocks she's ever seen, Her biggest fantasy is to become a cum slut sex slave for giant cocks, She dreams of nothing but getting destroyed by giant fat monster cocks 24/7 365 it would be a dream come true for her, And not only that but If she gave us the okay we would do exactly that we could turn her into our own personal cum buckets and give her endless orgasms all day everyday, but she's so loyal to you that she wont give in, No matter how hard we would fuck her, No matter how much indescribable pleasure she would experience, She will settle for just being friends, She will settle for your tiny little 3 inches because she cares." Horse said locking eyes with Lisa and stroking his huge cock for her.

Lisa stared hungrily watching Horse stroke his giant cock. Lisa began fondling her giant JJ boobs and tweaking her pokey nipples as she drooled over the massive slab of meat. I cleared my throat hoping to break Lisa from her trance. No luck she cupped her massive tits and bounced them alternating as Horse's pace quickened stroking his massive cock with both hands. I cleared my throat again and said "Lisa"

"Oh I mean yeah, No matter how badly I want to get impaled and absolutely destroyed by these two absolute monsters. I have a boyfriend and were just friends so it will just remain a fantasy." She said her eyes darting from Horse's cockzilla to Jake's 18 inch python. "Getting wrecked by these gorgeous giant cocks isn't everything, our relationship is more important." she said without breaking her trance.

Lisa asked the driver to pull over so she could hop in the back. The driver pulled over and Lisa practically dove over the seat between the two cocks. She spread her legs wide revealing her absolutely drenched pussy. I was forced out the door and hurriedly dove into the front seat naked myself. I looked over at the driver who was now stroking a fully hard at least 13 inch big black cock and it was fat as hell too.

I looked in back to see each guy had their mouth on one of Lisa's giant jugs and was sucking and slurping away. Lisa was fingering her slick pussy hard creating a wet sloshing sound as she did it. Each man was stroking their cocks hard. Lisa looked at me and moaned. We locked eyes. "Oh baby, I'm just imagining these boys fucking my brains out, Its just a fantasy though baby, No matter how easy it would be for me to lie down and let one of these giant cocks pummel balls deep inside of me its just a fantasy don't worry." She said moaning loudly.

"Tis cock aint gone suck its self" The driver said looking over at me.

I suddenly became very aware of how naked I was. My tiny little cock was so hard it was painful between my legs. I looked down it was bright red and throbbing visibly. I rubbed my thighs against it trying to create some friction without being obvious about how horny the Huge black cock beside me was making me.

"Look at me baby." Lisa said from the back seat.

Lisa was spread eagle much like I was moments ago. Each man was mauling her giant jugs. Her fingers in her pussy had been replaced by Horse and jakes fingers deep in her gushing cunt. Lisa had both giant cocks resting across her stomach and was softly caressing each mammoth dick. "See what a good girl Im being, I want so badly to let all 3 of these monster cocks resize my slutty holes but I'm just sitting here like an innocent little princess for you baby, but if you want to be a slut for that big black cock I understand but Ill follow your lead I wont do anything you don't do I promise." She said her voice trailing off to a moan at the end of her sentence.

That did it for me if all I had to do was not suck this.... beautiful.... Big..... shiny.... hard.... big.... black... cock... and that meant lisa would keep her hands to herself I could resist temptation. I stared down at the massive black cock as the Jamaican man jerked it. I imagined what I would look like with that huge bbc between my puffy pink lips. I would look like such a slut.

"If you cant help it baby I understand, you can do whatever you want." Lisa said obviously noticing my far off stare.

I leaned over getting a closer look at the BBC. I stuck my ass in the air and began twerking my butt. I got my face real close to the huge cock. I examined the giant veiny cock it looked even bigger up close.

"So wait if he sucks him, you suck us right?" Jake asked.

She didnt answer jakes question instead she leaned in and started making out with him as the two men fingered her hard. I briefly looked back to see my girlfriend making out with Jake and jerking his shaft hard. My attention was brought back to the giant black cock as he slapped it gently against my lips. I decided Lisa was going to do what she was going to do regardless of what I did, she talks like she's innocent but I think trusting her naked alone in the back of a dimly lit car with two monster cocks was a lot to ask of her I hoped she behaved relatively tame.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
341 Followers
12