My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 09

Story Info
Horse attends ladies night. Lisa tries to be just friends.
7.1k words
4.22
7.5k
13

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers

Things had cooled off a bit since our little double date with Horse and Jake. I had told Lisa I wanted her to stop getting fucked by those monster cocks and just be with me. She agreed and just wanted to remain friends with Horse. I accepted their friendship and over the next few days Lisa was true to her word.

Lisa texted Horse all day every day so it was very obvious he was still a big part of our lives. I didnt want Horse out of our lives completely anyway he had given us some of the most erotic experiences and he was a good friend. I think I just needed to catch my breath a bit after me and my girlfriend both getting destroyed by two huge monster cocks.

Lisa and I were just as close as ever. I had stopped cross dressing for a few days but Lisa convinced me to keep wearing makeup and thong underwear. She treated me pretty different now, not in a bad way just different. She treated me like a girl but a girl she loved. She even made love to me differently.

We hadn't had sex in the traditional sense since before that night. Truthfully I was putting that off because I didnt want to disappoint her after all that cock she had gotten pounded by. That didnt stop us from being intimate. In fact our intimacy had gone threw the roof. She seemed constantly horny.

I would wake up every morning to her sucking my dick. She would go down on me like crazy licking everywhere from my asshole to the tip of my little peepee. We 69ed a lot, as many as 5 times a day. Every morning would start with a blow job then we would 69 until she squirted at least 3 times. She usually would have me use her biggest dildo on her, it still wasn't as long or as girthy as Horses I thought to myself so it didn't bother me.

She would put on Horses videos constantly. She kept a lap top by our bed and always had his only fans opened her user ID was sizequeenslutformonstersxxx. We would 69 to his videos and I would use the dildo on her as she slobbered all over my dick, balls, taint and asshole. Sometimes she would finger my ass. Sometimes I would fist her. One time in the moment I roll played as Horse with her giant dildo it was the hardest Id seen her cum since Horse fucked her.

At night she had long phone calls with horse during which Id go down on her. Nothing was overly sexual but you could tell he was dirty talking and reminiscing on their sex together. She kept her responses pretty tame in an effort to be faithful but her moans into the phone were evidence enough of her arousal to whatever he was saying.

After a week of this routine I was pretty happy with how things were going. Ill admit I missed Horse even if I was worried about Lisa seeing him again. I hoped I could trust Lisa to honor our just friends agreement. Then one morning we were faced with the first time Horse and Lisa would be hanging out just as friends.

Lisa was great about reassuring me it was no big deal. I felt reassured because I also knew he would be going to a ladies night over Lisa's girlfriends house. I had been to their ladies night and it is not the place Id expect any funny business to be going on. Lisa's friend Hilary was married and would invite the girls over to drink wine do make up try on outfits and gossip. I figured this was a good place for Horse and Lisa to resume their friendship without any sexual tension.

Lisa was upstairs getting ready for ladies night meanwhile I was curled up ready for a chill night in playing video games. Lisa came down and what she was wearing did cause me to slightly raise an eye brow. Now these ladies nights were pajama parties however I knew the kind of outfit Lisa normally wore to them. She wasn't in her normal silk pants and silk button down blouse. Instead she was wearing a white barely there sheer g string thong and a slightly see threw sheer lace bra that barely contained her giant jiggly J cup jugs. Her cleavage was a little outrageous and her bubbly butt looked amazing in the dental floss g string.

Her tits bounced with her steps as she walked in. As she bent down to kiss me one on her massive boobs popped out and dangled in my face. Her big pink nipple was poking out right in my face. As she leaned up she fixed her bra to re cover her massive tit which caused the other huge cup to pop out which she didnt bother to fix. Not to mention that her pink pokey nipples were visible threw the fabric.

She bent down to affix some 6 inch stiletto heels onto her feet. As she did I could see her gushing soaking wet pussy threw the tiny triangle of white lace that covered her pussy. She had on a gold choker that reminded me of a bdsm collar as well. Giant gold hoop earrings and her hair up in a tight pony tail. She looked like a sex slave or a playboy bunny, but certainly not like she was going to a pajama party for ladies night.

"Sammy, Horse will be here soon, but I think you might need to use my dildo on me before he gets here I'm just so horny and I want to behave tonight for you, So can you please help me cum a few times so I can keep my hands off his giant fat 15 inches of girthy third leg monster cock." She whispered throatily into my ear.

I took this request very seriously. I wanted to find a balance with her maintaining her friendship without needing to get fucked by him. I knew if I wanted her to stay faithful I would need to do my part. So I did, I hammered her so hard with her biggest dildo. I slobbered all over her clit and pussy as I slammed that huge rubber dong into her as hard as I could muster.

She was spread eagle on the couch. My arms were so sore from the workout. I had both my hands on the base and balls of the cock as I pulverized her with as much force as I could muster. She had cum twice already and was on her way to a third when I heard the knock on the door. She was moaning in ecstasy so I continued pounding her wanting to get that third spray of cum before she left here with Horse.

"Don't stop baby please!" She squealed up at me.

Another knock at the door occurred as I tried desperately to make her cum again before answering the door. I knew she was close so I didnt dare slow down. She finally threw her head back and I felt the warm spray of her cum rain down on my face and mix with my sweat from the herculean effort I had put forth. I waited for her convulsing to stop before I started to slow my assault.

"Wait baby, One more time please, So I can be extra good tonight..." She said looking up at me and rubbing the base of the giant dildo with her index finger. "Pwease, Maybe we can pretend you're Horsey one time before I go...? She asked making a pouty face with her big pink lips.

"Lisa, Horse is outside waiting, you'll just have to wait until you get home." I said trying to pull the massive rubber dong from her well used pussy.

Lisa grabbed the dildo and started rocking her hips humping the rubber cock in my hands. I fought to pull it away from her but she just kept her grip and kept humping.

"Oh Horsey, Fuck me with your monster cock!" She yelped loud enough to be heard threw the door.

I yanked the dick out of her hands and pussy. It vacated her pussy with a loud squelch and left a cavernous gape behind as it did. I stared up my girlfriends stretched out pussy as I felt her warm fluid dripping off the dong and down my arm. She whined and started fingering herself hard. I had my hand on the door knob but gave her a look and waited for her to stop. She whimpered but took her hands out of her pussy and began fixing her outfit. Her hips continued to involuntarily hump the air as she adjusted herself.

I had barely opened the door when my girlfriend ran by me and leapt up into Horse's arms. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pressed her J cup jugs against his chest. She leant forward and planted a long opened mouth kiss onto his lips. Her hips continued to hump as if seeking out his cock. They broke their kiss and Lisa looked into his eyes with a big smile.

"I missed you so much Horsey I haven't seen you in a week, can you believe that, Did my big Horsey miss his little girl?" She squealed excitedly.

"Yeah I missed you a lot!" He said squeezing her ass cheeks hard and staring down at her huge tits in his face. "I love your outfit." He said wide eyed.

"Thank you, I wanted to wear something conservative so I wouldn't get your giant Horse cock too excited, now that were just friends we cant have that enormous cock breaking out of your pants can we Horsey?" She said beaming down at him.

"I cant make any promises about him, but I know I will behave myself." He said motioning down at his already growing bulge.

"Now, Now Horse Daddy, Calm down, I have literally not stopped thinking about that gorgeous hunk of cock for a week straight, We need to keep that monster in its cave so I can be a good girlie and not the monster cock slut I was for you like last time." As she spoke Horses Cock grew to double its size and was creating an obscene tent in his pants. Horse had on a onsie that had a button up flap right at dick level Id imagine so he can pee but I worried because it did not look like he was wearing underwear and his enormous cock even half hard was straining the limits of the big decorative wooden buttons.

Lisa stared down at the expanding cock that was now pushing its way down one pant leg and tenting out away from Horses body. Lisa moaned and whimpered softly under her breath her eyes fixed on the massive bulge. Her hips rocked back and forth humping an imaginary cock in her gushing pussy. Both inner thighs were soaked with her juices.

Horse broke the silence. "I cant wait to meet all your friends, What have you told them about me?" He said as he lowered her back down to her feet. On her way to the ground her stomach slid along the giant bulge. When he set her down her hand instinctively reached out and her fingers delicately rested just above his huge bulbous head.

Unaware of her hands auto pilot to Horses cock she absentmindedly left her hand in place resting on the tip of his cock as she spoke. "Oh not too much, Just that you were my new best friend, that we hang out a lot, like the same music and your so nice, That you have the biggest cock I've ever seen, That you're a fireman." She said looking up at the ceiling and twirling her hair.

"Wait you told them about my dick?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah silly, I've shown some of them pictures and everything, I didnt think you'd mind since you have an only fans." She said giggling.

"I don't mind just surprised is all." He said as the two of them exited the doorway together not bothering to say goodbye.

I played video games for the rest of the night trying to will myself not to worry. It was late in the evening when I heard a car pull into the driveway. I heard a knock on the door which was unusual because Lisa had a key. I opened the door and was treated to a site that made my heart sink. Horse was in his onsie still his massive cock was sticking out straight at me. Lisa was naked and passed out in his arms.

He brought her inside and placed her on the couch. He explained that its not what it looks like. He said Lisa had been on her best behavior she just took her clothes off because she was hot. He said she had just passed out on the ride home and he didnt want to wake her. I couldn't take my eyes off his giant vein riddled angry cock.

His dick was shiny and wet I found it hard to believe it had not been sucked on. Horse explained he had make up on it and Lisa just helped him clean it off. I didnt understand but couldn't think straight I felt a burning in my asshole thinking of when I had that dick inside me. I bit my lip and twirled my hair in my fingers as I squirmed in my clothes trying to create friction on my hard dick.

"You know Lisa didnt make it easy on me tonight, I didnt fuck her because I know you two are trying to be faithful but it wasnt easy, Maybe you can help me get this thing down before I leave." He said motioning down at his dickasaurus rex.

I looked at my girlfriend asleep on the couch. Then back at the giant cock. Then back at my passed out girlfriends big tits. Then back at the monster 15 inch massively fat 20 lbs of cock. I dropped to my knees and began slobbering all over it. I sucked his huge cock to completion which didnt take long at all. I said goodnight and shut the door. I allowed Lisa to sleep on the couch and figured I would speak to her in the morning.

I woke up to the sound of Lisa masturbating. She was clearly watching a video of Horse as she did. I could hear her calling out Horses name and pretending her big dildo was him. I decided not to interrupt and let her get it out of her system. Another hour went by and she didnt sound like she was slowing down so I decided to get up and take a shower. When I was out of the shower Lisa was still at it. I took my time getting dressed figuring she would be wrapping up soon. When I was dressed and ready for the day I decided she had had long enough so I went downstairs.

"Fuck me Horse daddy! Destroy me with your monster cock, Please Horsey give me that 15 incher!" She was screaming and pounding herself with a huge rubber dildo.

"Hi" I said meekly alerting her to my presence.

"Hi baby, Just let me cum a few more times.." She yelped.

"Lisa I have been up for a few hours don't you think its been long enough?" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry baby, Ill stop very soon!" She said her pace quickened.

I walked closer to her and took in the site. She was naked her huge tits pressed together between her arms. Her legs were spread wide. A literal puddle of cum was on the ground below her. Her huge flesh colored dildo was a blur as she hammered her gushing cunt hard.

"I want to hear about your night. Did you behave?" I asked sitting beside her.

"I was such a good little girlie Sammy, You would be so proud of me, I wanted to get fucked by my Horse daddy so badly I couldn't stand it, But I didnt even fuck him one time the whole night, I cant believe I made it, being around that giant perfect cock and remembering what it was like to get destroyed by it over and over was so hard." She said as she continued to fuck herself with the dildo.

I placed a hand on her inner thigh to let her know I was grateful. With my other hand I took over control of the dildo and started to slowly fuck her with the huge dick. My other hand slowly and lovingly stroked her inner thigh.

"Tell me about ladies night." I said.

"Okay, So we got to Hilary's, It was just me, Becca, Hilary and Jasmine and or course Horse." She said. "We drank some wine and all caught up, I introduced Horse to everyone and before long we were all having a good time."

"So no inappropriate conversations?" I asked.

"Well Hilary did bring up that I showed her pictures of Horses giant dick." She said. She could tell I was looking for further explanation. "She said she couldn't believe I could take something so big, I explained that I had to get used to it but once I did it was the best sex of my life, She asked if it was hard going back to you after fucking something the size of a fire hydrant and I told her no because you use your mouth and toys and all that, She asked if you were at least big too, I didnt want to lie so I told her no you have the smallest dick I have ever seen, She thought it was crazy I had gone from the tiniest dick ever to the biggest."

"Did you really have to tell your friends I have such a tiny dick?" I asked annoyed.

"Its okay baby I explained that sex with you is more about oral and toys its almost like fucking a girl." She said which was not very reassuring.

"Okay what else did you guys do?" I asked annoyed.

"Just played games." She said.

"Okay what kind of games?" I asked.

"Well lets see, Twister, Truth or dare, spin the bottle, and we did each others makeup." She said still enjoying her dildo slowly impaling her.

"Those games sound a little inappropriate?" I asked nervously.

"Well twister was a little because all of us girls were in lingerie, Hilary was a little over the top, She had on a sheer body suit she looked amazing with that big ass, Horses cock could only take so much so once we started playing it burst out and broke the buttons on his flap, So the whole game of twister his gigantic throbbing cock was just sticking straight out and throbbing." She said.

"That must have gotten in the way." I said feeling my dick twitching in my pants.

"It was like having a 6th person playing with us." She said. "At one point Horse was bent backwards and I had to lean over him and put one hand on either side, his giant cock slid between my tits and pulled my bra off my tits, that pinned his huge cock between my well endowed boobs, It was just sticking up between my tits and Horse couldn't take it so he started humping, I told him to stop but my big boobs must have been just too much for him I couldn't blame him though my huge tits are perfect and having them wrapped around his giant cock must have been torture." She said and pulled out her phone. "Look I have pictures."

She opened her phone and I was treated to her background of her phone which was horses cock. She scrolled threw a series of photos. The first was as she described her tits wrapped around his giant cock. The next picture was she had gotten left hand blue which had caused her to lean back but Horse had gotten right hand red which meant he needed to lean over her and lay his giant cock right across her face. She was cross eyes staring at the massive cock laying across her face between her eyes.

The next picture had horse on all fours with Hilary below him licking his balls. The next picture Horse was face up leaning back and Hilary had her big tan ass twerking up the length of the huge cock. The next picture had Lisa and Jasmines big tits both pressed against his face while the petite Becca was jerking him off.

"Hey her hand isn't even on a spot, She's just blatantly jerking his dick." I whined.

"Oh we added a spot on the wheel for his dick because it was always in the way anyway." Lisa giggled.

"So wait, did you land on his dick at all?" I asked secretly hoping the answer was yes.

"A few times yeah, like here." she said still scrolling. "See I landed on right hand dick and left foot dick which was funny."

Sure enough she had her foot on the base of his cock and a hand on the head as she stared down at his massive cock. The next picture had all 4 girls had a hand on his cock. I couldn't help but marvel at even with all 4 hands on his dick several inches protruded past their fingers.

"Wait if its just one spot how come you guys land on it so often?" I asked.

"Well no its a more than one spot see here's the wheel." She had taken a picture of the wheel and the dick spot made up one third of the wheel. "Its more than one space since its such a huge cock it just made more sense." She said.

The next picture Becca was blatantly fucking Horse as he was is a back bend. The picture after that jasmine was sucking his balls as Becca fucked him and Lisa had a hand on his dick as well. Jasmine had her E cup tits in his face.

"Becca got a little carried away for a bit after she fell onto his dick in that pose." she said. "She could only go half way down though unlike me, but we let her just get off a few times while we kept playing without her, She stayed like that for a few turns it was funny we couldn't stop her."

The next few pictures Becca was clearly just lost in her cock drunk stupor. A few pictures later Jasmine was jerking Horses dick while Lisa was above him bent over. Her gushing pussy was right above the head of his dick her panties were pulled to the side and her feet were to the left and right of Horse hips. Between Horses legs you could barely see the edge of a yellow dot. Lisa must have spun left hand yellow as the next picture she was reaching between her legs to the yellow in a precarious position.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
345 Followers
12