My Girlfriend Sends Me a Stripper

Story Info
On my birthday, my very kinky girlfriend sent me a stripper.
2.1k words
4.54
15.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story from when I, and my girlfriend, were about 28...

I finally heard a knock at the door... the anticipation has been killing me! My girlfriend had just told me what time to expect my present and to enjoy myself. I mean, I knew she was sending me a stripper but I've never had a private show like this at my place. With no one else present.

I had visions running in my head all day of a lap dance like nothing you'd get at a club. I figured after it was over my girlfriend, Tonya, was going to get a visit next and she better be prepared to wake up tomorrow unable to walk without a limp.

This was the craziest birthday present ever but that's how Tonya rolled. We'd had A LOT of fun in the bedroom (and living room, kitchen, car, tent, hiking trail...). She was pretty wild and open and adventurous and, well, now I had a stripper standing outstand my door and an erection growing in my pants!

I answered the door to find this smoking hot beauty standing there with a huge grin, adorable face and bright green hair. The hair matched her bubbly personality. She put out her hand to introduce herself saying "Hi! I'm Starlet! You're girlfriend sent me and thought you'd have fun!"

I shook my head a bit, still shocked that this is what the evening had in store for me. I invited her in and as she walked by I admired her bubbly ass that matched her hair and personality.

She had on the classic stripper shoes; a short, tight, black skirt; and this sparkly top that had her cleavage pressing for release and most of her back exposed. Her legs her very tone and looked great with the help of those heels. Even her back looked tone and strong. The hair, again, I almost admired. It said I'm a ball of fun... buckle up!

She stood in the middle of my apartment just swaying her hips and looking around. "So where do you want to do this?" She asked. "Hmmm... I guess right here," I managed to mutter. And pointed to one of the dining room chairs adding "we can use that, if that works for you." "Cool" is all she said as I grabbed a chair and placed it in the middle of the room while she placed her purse on the floor against the wall.

I most definitely took advantage of the opportunity to check out her ass again, still amazed at my crazy girlfriend and what she'd done. Let's do this I thought in my head as I sat down.

She's fiddled with her phone as some classic strip club music started playing. I stared at her bent down, getting things ready and couldn't help think that soon I'll see this beauty completely naked.

She gets up and starts slowly and seductively walking in front of me while her hands gently glide up and down her sides, over her breasts, running them through her hair. She turns so she's facing away from me, shaking her ass, bending over and doing that stripper booty shake. Starlet has been practicing!

She stands up again and climbs in my lap.

"Ok! Just like in the clubs, the only rule is no touching," she says with a coy look and a wagging finger in my face.

I was expecting that so I'm still looking forward to the show awaiting me. She takes the same finger and runs it down my forehead, over my nose, across my lips and then into my mouth. And then down my chest until she's circling my already hardening cock. Looking back up at me she puts on this little girly pouty face telling me "but I have no rules. You behave now!"

Good Lord! My girlfriend is going to be getting destroyed tonight! I'm already worked up just from the anticipation and it hasn't even begun yet.

With that she gets back up and starts dancing so sultry just two feet away from me.

Swaying this way and that. Bending over to run her hands up her legs until they push her skirt up revealing a pink thong. The shirt slowly comes off showing a matching pink bra.

She leans up against the wall with her back to me, pushing her ass out and just getting my worked up. She traces her fingers between her legs and over her thong, running them up and down her pussy.

The skirt gets unzipped and falls to the floor. This all mine for however long this lasts I think again... best birthday present EVER! Hahahaha.

She hops in my lap again pressing her breasts into my face while my hands are straight down by my side. I'm trying to behave. But I really want to throw her on the couch. That's not what this is for I say to myself... just enjoy.

She turns around so her ass is grinding into my crotch, this smirk on her face knowing she's driving me crazy. She continues as her bra falls to the floor now and then stands back up. Looking over her shoulder at me while her hands are ever so slowly working her panties down. They finally drop to the floor as well and she steps out of them.

Turning around she has one hand mauling her breasts and the other rubbing her bald pussy as her face takes on this look of absolute pleasure... I'll take the faking and imagine it's real. But it does look real.

She continued moving to the beat while sucking on a finger, then returning it to her pussy, sucking another and then using it to pinch her nipples. She saunters over to me pinching and pulling both nipples and looking at me like I'm lunch.

She tells me to lift my arms and then pulls my shirt up over my head. Next I am instructed to stand up and she drops to her knees.

Almost anticipating my apprehension she looks up at me with both hands on my belt and says "Your girlfriend specifically requested this service. You should relax and enjoy it!"

I don't want to disappoint but what the hell did she talk about with Tonya? She has told me about some pretty crazy stuff with previous partners.

My shorts and boxers are being pulled down until my cock springs out. Hell... I've been rock hard for a while now!

"What have we here?" Starlet moans. She surprises me with a quick kiss right on the head of my cock and then tells me to sit back down.

She turns around grinding me again but now we're both completely naked, save for her stripper heels. Which I hope never come off. She reaches between her legs and grabs my cock pulling it from between her ass and through her legs so it's now sliding along her pussy.

Fucks sake! This is beyond teasing! She continued this for a couple of minutes moaning louder and louder before I hear her voice say something that sounds like "Are you ready?"

I only say "Huh" not sure what she said or if I heard her correctly when I feel my now wet cock sliding ever so slowly into her silky smooth pussy. I might just cum right here and now! That build up was more than anything I've ever had!

She looks back and says "You're cock feels so fucking good. You're filling me up!" as she presses her ass into me, pushing me completely inside her.

"Silly boy, you can use your hands now!"

I just figure, fuck it. This will be worth it if it's not quite what Tonya planned... she had to know this would be more than a lap dance when she set this up. If she wants me to fuck Starlet, then she's going to hear about a great time when I see her later.

I immediately reach around to grab her waist with one hand and her shoulder with the other as I push myself off the chair, still inside her. We end up on the floor with her bent over as she reaches out stretching her arms far above her head across my floor, curving her back and popping her ass up.

"Mmmmmm... fuck me hard. I need this!"

I'm enjoying this for a while but I can feel I'm not going to last long and I really want to enjoy this rare opportunity!

I flip her on her back and dive between her legs. I notice she tastes just like Tonya and look up with my tongue circling her clit. Three fingers slowly sliding into her pussy, with another gliding over her rosebud. She's writhing and moaning, her green hair spread across my floor and both hands pulling at her nipples.

I continue until she's bucking her hips into my mouth and clamping her legs around my head... almost trying to get away from my tongue. I continue my assault until she comes down from her orgasm and her moaning quiets a bit.

And then immediately plunge back into her.

I want to make out with her as it's just natural but I know that's too intimate.

I throw her legs over my shoulders for a while, push them above her head trying to impale her through the floor for a bit more, and then spread them wide to put her pussy on full display as I slowly slide all the way out before slamming back into her.

I've never fucked a stripper but thought about it, like any guy, plenty of times when in the clubs. This is making up for all the times when I just left horny.

I pull her up to bend her over again but this time over the couch. I slide back in and grab a fistful of hair. If I'm going to really enjoy fucking a stripper I might as well go for it.

Me: "You are a surprise little cockslut! How lucky you showed up at my door!"

Starlet: "I am a cockslut. Don't stop fucking me like one!"

Me: "How many guys get to fuck you like this every night?"

Starlet: "3-5... it's why I do this! I get all the cock and cum I can handle. The best nights are when a group of guy friends book me and just pass me around. I get to have all my holes filled at the same time!"

I love this!

It just makes me fuck her harder while I've been spitting and drooling on her ass.

Rubbing and inserting 2 fingers into her ass, she grunts and moans. I pull out of her pussy and spit once more onto her ass.

"My girlfriend never lets me do this so I'm getting some tonight" I almost demand.

Slowly pressing my cock into her ass, it lets me in quickly, and I continue slowly sliding my cock in and out then further in until I'm fully inside her tight ass.

"Fuck... that's big in my ass. Just be gentle at first!" Starlet moans.

I slide all the way out one more time spitting on her ass and my cock again to be sure she's lubed up enough.

I slide it back in fully, grab her hair again, and begin rocking her ass. I smack her ass hard but she doesn't protest. I switch hands still pulling her head back and smack her other cheek harder, trying to leave a handprint. Her ass bucks back against me as her whole body seems to jump and she squeals.

I grab both her arms and pull them back as leverage as I know I can't last much longer. I fuck her ass and slam into her as hard as I can trying to hold out as long as possible. Listening to her grunts and sailor mouth I just can't go any longer.

I continue and increase my thrusts as I unload into her ass. It feels like I'm just crushing and abusing her ass as I finish filling her with my cum. My thrusts slowly ease but my body continues this reflexive thrusting like it can't stop cumming.

She's laughing now a bit. "Well I wasn't expecting that! Jesus Christ!"

"What did you really expect after that show! I mean come on... that was pretty intense. You knew what you were doing! You've been practicing a lot for tonight!"

"Well, I wanted to make sure it was the best lap dance of your life" says Tonya. "I just didn't think I was going to get my ass destroyed like that!"

"It was the green hair and that outfit" I replied. "It really let me get in the mindset that I was fucking some random hot stripper so... you know. Gotta go dirty!"

My cock still buried deep in my girlfriend's ass I kissed the back of her head and thanked her for the absolutely best birthday present ever!