My Girlfriend's Arch Rival Pt. 03

Story Info
I've had enough. I'm taking this to the Principal.
7.2k words
4.44
26.3k
19

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are over 18!

----------------------

I sat in class in absolute silence for the rest of the day. What had I just witnessed? I almost couldn't believe what had happened. I couldn't get the image of Mr. Gregson's head shoved into Julia's skirt, out of my mind. That was my teacher. The one who supposedly had all the answers. He was the figure of authority in my life. It was like seeing my dad licking a teenage pussy. It was just wrong.

My friends all asked me what was wrong. I gave some sort of bullshit answer about feeling sick. To be truthful I was sick. I felt sick every time I thought of that devil and what she had done.

The bell rang and I drifted out of class. I got to my locker and jumped as someone grabbed me from behind. Horrified, I spun around, expecting to see the devil but my girlfriend smiled up at me.

"Oh, hey Annabel." I said, leaning forward, pecking her lips.

"Hey babe." She said. "I was thinking about my party tonight. Just how slutty should I dress?"

"I thought you were going to wear a long trench coat?" I joked.

"Well I could but I was thinking of wearing that blue tube top you like so much."

"The reason I like you in that is because your basically naked in it." I said, grabbing her around the waist. This was good. It was getting my mind off the devil. Annabel laughed and pecked me on the lips again.

"How was your talk with Mr Gregson?" She asked.

"Bad." Was all I could say. "Ill fill you in later." I said because at that moment I saw Julia walking down the hall. Annabel followed my line of sight and glared when she saw who was walking our way.

Julia smiled at our glares. I braced for what she might say. Would she mention what I had seen in Mr Gregson's office? I wasn't planning on telling Annabel everything, I had seen so much of Julia's body, but I wouldn't put it past Julia to mention it.

However, Julia didn't say anything, she just smiled. I watched her as she approached, on guard. I flinched when she got close to Annabel and I, but she didn't do anything. To me at least.

She reached down and under Annabel's skirt and quickly yanked her cotton pink underwear up high. Annabel's hands flew to her ass as everyone stopped and stared at the oddly sexy sight. Annabel's underwear was bunched up in her ass in an incredibly gorgeous wedgie. This gave everyone around a view that was usually saved just for me. However as quickly as it had happened, it stopped. Julia let go and kept walking, not breaking a stride.

"You bitch!" Annabel hissed, trying to yank her panties out of her ass. She moved forward but I gripped her tight. As much as I loved Annabel and hated Julia, I had to admit that Julia could easily beat Annabel in a fight.

"Let me go!" Annabel yelled as I held her back. Julia turned and blew us a kiss.

I held my girlfriend with one hand while pulling her skirt back in place with the other. I was very aware of a number of people staring at her ass. I shot them all glares.

Eventually Annabel gave up struggling and just broke down crying in my arms. I hugged her tight and motioned for her friend, Amanda, to come over and help.

"Don't worry girl." Amanda said, Amanda was good in bad situations. She always made you feel better. "Let's go fix you up hun." She dragged a crying Annabel off to the girl's bathroom.

I took a deep breath and turned towards the hall. This had gone on long enough. It was time to go to the top. Julia was going to regret messing with me. I climbed the stairs and knocked loudly on the principal's office door.

"Enter." She commanded.

Principal Morrison was about the same age as Mr. Gregson. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't beautiful either. She kind of looked like an older Selena Gomez.

I hesitated as I walked in and noticed someone else sitting in front of the principal's desk. But it was just Mr Gregson. He was probably here for the same reason as me.

"Good evening Jacob." Mrs Morrison said. "How may I help you?"

I glanced at Mr Gregson, had he told her what had happened? Did she know about Julia? No, he wouldn't tell anyone about that. At least, I wouldn't, if I were him.

"I think Jacob might be here for the same reason I am." Mr Gregson said.

"You are having issues with Miss Assten as well?" Mrs. Morrison asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said, sitting in the empty chair.

"Well she is being called here as we speak so we should be able to sort this out."

"Thank you." Mr. Gregson said.

"Was there some sort of incident today?" Mrs. Morrison asked.

"No, no." Mr Gregson said quickly. "It has just been some inappropriate behaviour in general.

"I see." Mrs. Morrison said, leaning forward and interlocking her fingers together.

"What sort of behaviour are we talking about?"

"It's..." Mr. Gregson glanced at me. That was no help, I didn't know what to say either.

"Well?" She asked, expectantly.

"Ah..."

"Mr Gregson I am the principal of this school, and have been for six years. If there is an incident, I need to know about it." Mrs. Morrison said sternly.

I sat back in my chair, slightly scared by her stern voice. I had never seen Mr. Gregson spoken to like this. Although I had also never seen him lick a teenager's panties before today either. It was a day of firsts.

Mr Gregson and I were saved from this awkward conversation by the entrance of the devil. I turned and expected to see her smug smile. But I was surprised to see another emotion on her face. Did Julia look... scared?

"Good evening Mrs. Morrison." Julia said, walking forward and giving a little nod forward of her head. Her fingers were playing with the hem of her skirt and her cheeks darkened a few shades. Was Julia actually nervous right now?

Yes! She was! Finally, someone who could control this devil! I leant back in my chair and gave Julia a smug smile. I finally felt myself relax for the first time in hours. I didn't realise how much I was tensing before.

"Julia, do you want to tell Mrs. Morrison what happened today or should I?" I asked smugly. Julia looked nervously at me and then back to Mrs. Morrison.

"I..." She looked down and started nudging the carpet with her shoe.

"What's that?" I asked, cupping my ear. "I can't hear you." This was great. After everything she had done, Julia was finally feeling the same embarrassment and shame she had put Mr. Gregson and I through.

Then suddenly Julia burst into tears. Her hands flew up to her face and she sobbed in an overly dramatic way. Was she really going for the sympathy vote here? Surely the principal wasn't going to fall for this act?

"Oh don't start crying." I said. "You're not getting out of this that easily." I looked over to the principal but I did not see the stern look that had filled her face earlier. She now looked sad.

This can't be happening. Julia was not going to get out of all this by crying, was she? I racked my brain for some sort of evidence. We had to prove that she had been a bitch. Mr. Gregson would back me up. Surely, we had enough proof that she couldn't just cry her way out of this?

Julia continued to sob as she made her way around to where the principal sat. As I prepared my defence, I noticed something strange. Mrs. Morrison didn't just look sad, she kind of looked... scared? Why would she be scared right now?

Julia continued to sob more dramatically until her head whipped back and the sobs turned into laughter. What? She reached forward and grabbed Mrs. Morrisons tight bun with one hand. She pulled it up and Mrs. Morrison grimaced in pain. But she didn't fight back. I stared in shock. My brain could not comprehend what I was seeing.

"Did you idiots really think I wouldn't get to this bitch before you?" Julia said, still pulling hard on Mrs. Morrison's hair. Mrs. Morrison did not try and stop her, she just gripped the desk tightly and grimaced in pain.

"What?" Mr Gregson said, I saw the fear I felt, mirrored on his face.

"After I locked this idiot up," Julia gestured to Mr Gregson, "I came straight here and had a little chat with out principal." Julia shoved Mrs. Morrison forward, she grunted as her face hit the desk. Julia then walked around the desk and stood right in front of me, leaning back on the edge of the desk. My skin shivered as I tried to get hold of what was happening. I quickly stood. I needed to get out of here.

"Stop him." Julia said with a smile.

I suddenly felt a strong grip on my upper arm. I looked over to see a dejected looking Mr Gregson. "Just do what she says Jacob. It'll be easier that way." I looked at the hollow, defeated look in his eyes. I need help! I still have my phone can I call for help? But who do I call? Calm down Jake. Think through this.

I sat back down and Julia smirked. She lifted a leg and placed her foot firmly between my legs.

I flinch as she gave a light nudge. I tried to move away but Mr. Gregson now had his hands on my shoulders, keeping me firmly in place.

"Your girlfriend has a nice ass Jakey." Julia said. "It's almost half as fine as mine. How often do you kiss it wishing it was me?"

I just glared at her. She wasn't going to bate me like this.

"You know," Julia said, pushing down harder on my balls, "it's almost funny to think that you thought you could outsmart me."

I tried to sit further back in the chair to alleviate the pressure but Julia just pushed down harder. She giggled as I shuffled around in the chair, trying to get away from her foot. She seemed to be enjoying herself as she pushed down so hard I grunted and would have fallen forward if Mr. Gregson hadn't been holding me by the shoulders.

She sighed and removed her foot from my genitals. I gasped in relief. "All this fun today has made me a bit horny Jakey. She moved forward and sat down on my lap. Her face was slightly above mine and her cleavage was so close I could see it move up and down with every breath. Don't look at her boobs! Stay Strong!

She leaned forward and her breasts pressed lightly against the top of my chest. "Would you like to fuck me Jakey?" She whispered.

I gulped as I felt her start slowly thrust forward and back on my lap. I felt my dick hardening and I nearly considered her offer but the pain in my balls was a nice reminder of her evil. I leant forward and whispered back in her ear.

"Not if you were the last girl on earth."

Julia sighed and stood from my lap. "Looks like your up old man." She said. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the principal's desk. Mr. Gregson shuffled forward and lay, face up, on the desk. His legs dangled off the ends, a resigned look on his face.

Julia then snapped her fingers again. This time, looking at Mrs. Morrison. Mrs. Morrison quickly moved around to the front of her desk. "Julia can I please lock the door before-"

Julia again grabbed Mrs. Morrison's bun and pulled it closer to her face. "Did I ask you to talk?"

Mrs. Morrison grimaced in pain. "Sorry, I just mean that, if we were interrupted, then we would have to stop having so much fun."

Julia stared at her captive. It was so weird seeing Mrs. Morrison looking so scared and timid. She was usually the authoritative, dominating presence that could silence a class just by entering the room.

"Good point." Julia said. She shoved Mrs. Morrison forward and she stumbled and fell to the ground. She quickly got up and hurried to the door, yanking it open and disappeared into the hall. Where was she going to go? There was no one higher up in the school than her. Was she going to call the cops on this evil teen?

"That's cute, she thinks she can get away." Julia said giving me a knowing look.

There was a loud scuffling sound outside that followed Mrs. Morrison being dragged back into the room by a large boy who was in my Spanish class. I forgot his name, Brandon maybe? Or was it Brian? It definitely had a B in it.

You know that was hardly the most pressing thing now. The boy gripped Mrs. Morrisons upper arm tightly and forced her back into the room. She looked horrified as Julia smirked and casually walked towards her.

"Well done Andrew." Julia said.

Andrew! That was it.

Julia reached up on her toes and placed a long, wet kiss on Andrew's lips. I glanced at Mr. Gregson. He was still lying face up on the desk, just staring at the roof. What must he be thinking about all this? It didn't matter, all I had to focus on right now was getting out of here. But how do I do that? Julia apparently had body guards stationed on the door.

Andrew's face was very red when Julia's pulled away from him, biting his lip a bit on the way out. She grabbed Mrs. Morrison by the bun again and gave Andrew a light slap to the balls.

"Get back to your post." She ordered. Andrew nodded and did as he was told. Wincing a bit from his saw groin.

"I thought you learnt your lesson earlier about what happens when you try and leave without permission." Julia said.

"Julia you misunderstood my actions I was just going to get you some-"

Mrs. Morrison was cut off by Julia slapping her across the face. Hard. She dragged her roughly back towards her desk and surprised me by throwing her in front of my chair. The principal crashed to the floor and groaned, she rolled to her side and started to get up but was interrupted by a white shoe being placed, lightly on her neck. Mrs. Morrison froze.

Julia leaned forward and the pressure on her foot increased, pushing Mrs. Morrison down onto her back. She now lay flat on the ground. Julia lifted her foot and placed it on the other side of the principals body. She now stood over her, staring down at her with such a scary look that I almost looked away.

"You know the consequences of your actions." Julia said in a low, deadly voice.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen-" Mrs. Morrison spluttered.

Again, she was cut off. This time by something I did not expect. Julia simply dropped. Her skirt flew up as she crashed down, ass first, on the poor lady's stomach.

A strange, gurgling sound shot from Mrs. Morrison's mouth. Her body shot up into a V shape then crashed back down. She coughed and sputtered as Julia quickly spun around and sat down hard on her face. She shook her ass and bounced a bit, causing more of a muffled gurgling sound from the principal. She then settled with Mrs. Morrison's face buried deep under her skirt. I could barely see her face anymore.

"Now Jake." Julia said, turning her head to face me. I tried to focus on Julia but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of my school principal's face, stuck under her butt, clawing at her legs to try and get her off. Julia did not break eye contact with me as she lifted her skirt to cover the struggling principals face fully. Mrs. Morrison's legs kicked out and her body tried to rotate and I realized with horror that she couldn't get any air under Julia's ass.

"Let me explain what's going to happen next." Julia said as Mrs. Morrison continued to struggle and attempt to remove the slim female on top of her. "I told Annabel that you will be begging me to touch my amazing body. That you would punch her in the face, just to get a glimpse at my beautiful tits."

That's not really how I remembered it going down, but I guess she had a flare for the dramatics. This was exemplified by the flailing principal trapped under her ass.

"Julia I don't think Mrs. Morrison can breathe." I said, starting to get concerned for her health.

"Oh, don't worry about her." Julia said. "She's going to get a mouth full soon enough." She giggled at her own joke as the principals efforts to remove the teenager began to decrease in intensity. It appeared Mrs. Morrison was fading.

Julia looked up at me. "So the way this is going to work is like this. I am going to break you."

"You know you really don't have-" I tried to say.

"And the way I will do that is with this." Julia reached into her pocket, but she frowned as her hand shuffled through the contents of it. She then reached around in her other pockets as well but couldn't seem to find what she was looking for. "Hmm I must have left it in my bag."

I was starting to get really concerned for Mrs. Morrison. She didn't seem to be having a great time at the moment. Her efforts were getting weaker and weaker.

"That's alright." Julia said. "I'll show you on dopey here." She motioned to Mr. Gregson who was still lying on the desk.

Julia stood up and desperate gasps filled the air as Mrs. Morrison sucked in as much air as she could into her deprived lungs.

"Hey!' Julia yelled, turning to the principal who clutched her throat as it burned with the fresh air rushing into her lungs. "Stop lazing around and do something useful! Come over her and lick my shoes clean."

Mrs. Morrison weakly rose into a crawling position and shuffled towards the angry teen. She leaned forward and hesitantly moved her tongue towards Julia's white shoe. Her eyes tightened as her tongue touched the dirty shoe. But she kept at it and slowly dragged it up and down.

"Good girl." Julia said, looking down at her. "If you keep this up you might be on your way to getting a gold star." She then turned back to Mr. Gregson. "Now take your pants off."

"What!" Mr. Gregson raised into a sitting position. "I can't do that!"

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it when we were in your office." Julia said with a smirk.

"Julia I..." Mr. Gregson looked down at Mrs. Morrison licking Julia's shoe, then looked at me with a sort of apologetic look. He sighed and lay back down. Julia moved around to the back of the desk and Mrs. Morrison followed her on her hands and knees. Julia sat in the principal's chair and, from the sounds, I assumed Mrs. Morrison continued to lick her shoes.

Meanwhile Mr. Gregson was undoing his belt and shuffling his pants down.

I did not know what was happening but I really did not want to see Mr. Gregson naked right now. "No please you really don't have to-". But it was to late. Mr Gregson had pulled down his pants and underwear. And to my shock, there was a black, plastic looking device right were I expected to see his dick. Shit.

I had seen enough. I stood from my chair. I needed to leave. Now. I turned towards the door but then I remembered Andrew. I quickly changed tact and looked towards the small windows up, right near the roof. Could I get to those?

"There is no way out dick head." Julia said. "Now be a good boy and sit. Or I will have to call in some friends."

I looked at the devil and slowly sat back down. I would wait for the perfect opportunity to escape. She can't keep me here forever.

"Now let me show you what I am going to do to you." Julia said, in her annoying bubbly excited voice. She reached over and gripped the plastic device that I know realised was wrapped around Mr. Gregson's dick. "It's called a chastity cage! You remember how Mr. Gregson was being such a perv back in his office before? Remember he was kissing my ass and getting all up in my pussy? We can't have teachers doing that." I stared at her in shock. This bitch was crazy.

"So now his dick is all locked up so he can't be so inappropriate." Julia giggled and gave the cage a firm tug. Mr Gregson flinched. "I mean I'm an innocent 18 year old, and this guy is like 400 years old. And yet a few hours ago he was begging to lick my panties clean. Isn't that right little Greggy?"

Mr Gregson nodded, he had a very uncomfortable look on his face. But it was nothing to how uncomfortable he was about to look.

"This device is amazing," Julia continued. "My mum showed me how it works. Look, I can literally do this." Julia hopped up onto the desk. I heard Mrs. Morrison grunt and I assumed she had been kicked on the way up.

Julia lifted a leg over the older man and sat right on his crotch. She began bouncing her ass up and down against Mr Gregson's trapped dick in a way that even made my dick stir. Her tiny skirt lifted up while she bounced, and I saw her yellow panties hugging her crotch. I tried not to look at Julia's bouncing ass but it was nearly impossible. How was it possible for someone to be so hot yet so evil at the same time! Stop it Jake! This is no time to get hard!

12